Becoming a Legend

MoonbowMagic द्वारा

Your name is Y/N. You are one of the fastest people alive. Or at least that is not how it started. You were... अधिक

HELLO!
Chapter 1: The Particle Accelerator
Chapter 2: Nine Months Later
Chapter 3: Back from the Dead
A Quick Note
Chapter 4: Running
Chapter 5: The Streaks
Chapter 6: E=MC Hammer
Chapter 7: Rogue One
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9: Something Chilling
Note
Chapter 10: Heroes
Chapter 11: A New Timeline
Chapter 12: Rogues. Cute.
Chapter 13: Diamond
Chapter 14: I Know a Guy
Chapter 15: Partners
Chapter 16: What did you expect?
Hey Guys!
Chapter 17: Peachy
Chapter 18: You're okay now
Intermission: You're Not a Bad Guy
Chapter 19: Not just Heroes
Chapter 20: The Waverider
Chapter 21: A fight with Boba Fett
Chapter 22: Let's Go Change the Future
Chapter 23: Going Once...
Chapter 24: The Dagger
Chapter 25: For Carter
Chapter 26: Reverse Uno
Chapter 27: Hot Chocolate
Chapter 28: Deal
Chapter 29: Bone Me
Chapter 30: Scouts Honor
Chapter 31: Russian Gulag
Chapter 32: Prison Break
Chapter 33: Star City
Author Note
Chapter 34: Looting in the Chaos
Chapter 35: Our Friends?
Chapter 36: Stardate 837.9
Chapter 37: Chosen
Chapter 38: Sneak Attack
Chapter 39: Heroic
Chapter 41: Eventuality
Chapter 42: I've died before

Chapter 40: Fire and Vengence

91 3 3
MoonbowMagic द्वारा

Jax and Stein led the way through the hall. 

"Are you sure it was a good idea leaving the terminator on the bridge?" Leonard yelled to Rip as you continued your getaway.

"Gideon has lockdown protocols which-" Rip started to explain before he was cut off by said AI.

"-have been overridden, captain."

Rip stopped in his tracks causing the rest of you to stop as Gideon continued. 

"Chronos is utilizing superior time master technology. I cannot countermand his orders."

Suddenly you felt your knees bend and you realized it was the ship lifting up and flying away. Not being in your seats it almost knocked all of you over as you held on to the wall.

"Who's time jumping the ship?" Jax questioned. 

"The ladies will be left in 1958," Leonard said.

You scrunched your eyebrows together thinking you missed something. "What about Ray?" 

"Like I said." Leonard stared at you.

You rolled your eyes but smiled slightly. That's the old Leonard you knew and loved.

Once you got some of your bearings back Rip started to run again. "Let's go! We have to stop him."

It was hard to run when the ship was moving. It was like trying to swim in the ocean with the waves constantly pulling you this way and that.

"Gideon open the doors on my mark. Get to the jump ship and escape " Rip looked at Professor Stein and Jax.

"We are not abandoning you" Professor Stein defied him. 

"No, you are obeying a direct order from your captain." Rip shot back.

There was no more time to waste and without further discussion Professor Stein and Jax left. With a quick nod to each other signaling you were ready, Rip signaled Gideon to open the door.

The next thing you knew you were knocked out.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When you came to you found yourself handcuffed to a railing on a staircase. You were aboard a ship, but it wasn't the Waverider. You immediately tried to vibrate your way out of the cuffs, but to no avail. You calmed yourself and took a breath now getting a better look around. Leonard was on the other side also handcuffed to the railing. You took a moment to think. Kendra, Ray, and Sara were stuck in 1958. Jax, and Professor Stein had taken the jump ship. Rip was the only one who had been with you and Leonard. But where was he?

You heard a shuffling from the other side of the staircase as Leonard stirred awake. And much like you immediately tried to free his hands from the cuffs. 

"If I can't get out of them, you certainly can't" you sighed. 

Leonard gave you a look now realizing you were there and taking in his surroundings. He looked back at you with a confused look like asking if you knew anything about what was going on. You just gave him a shrug.

You didn't have time to talk before you heard the sound of boots coming from behind you and Chronos entered your line of sight. You both watched as he walked by in-between the both of you. Now more fearful you thought maybe it would give you extra energy to vibrate your way out of the cuffs. Still nothing.   

"Special cuffs for speedsters. You can't vibrate your way out of this one." Chronos chuckled as he reached the console. "I love time master technology."

The time masters had a way of controlling speedsters? you thought. If this is true, then what other technology did they have?  How would you help to defeat them?  

"A UFO sighting in Hub City in 1960 has created a time anomaly. It looks like your friends survived." Chronos said nonchalantly hitting some buttons on the console.

"And what would they be doing in 1960?" you asked carefully.

No answer. You and Leonard looked at each other.

"So uh, what's so special about us?" Leonard started. "Aside from my sparkling personality."

You wanted to laugh at Leonard's joke and in the back of your mind you did. However, the situation wouldn't allow you to let down your guard.

"Where's Rip?" you said your voice laced with seriousness.

 "Yes," Leonard added to your comment. "Back on the Waverider you could've taken him. But you took us instead. Why?"

Chronos turned halfway around directing his comment to Leonard.

"You should have figured it out by now." 

Figured it out? 

As you were contemplating this Chronos reached up and took off his helmet.

You felt the room still as Chronos revealed himself to be Mick.

"After all," Mick started walking over to Leonard "I am supposed to be the dumb one."

Leonard looked almost panicked the shock and hurt taking over.

"How? I think I deserve to know what the hell is going on here?" Leonard yelled as he rattled his chains.

"You deserve nothing." Mick said with no emotion.

Leonard was growing mad.

"Says the man who sold us out to the pirates. When I dropped you off in the forest I meant to kill you that was the plan."

Your eyes grew as you looked at Leonard. He must have realized what he said because he put his head down not daring to look at you.

Your face softened. So, he had wanted to kill him

"You should have stuck with the plan and done me a favor" Mick said his voice never wavering.

"I may not have trusted you on the ship with the team, but I always was coming back for you." You watched as Leonard's eyes grew sad.

"Seems like one of us lost track of time."

There was a pause in the conversation. 

"How long did-" Leonard started to ask but Mick cut him off yelling.

"By the time they found me. I'd nearly lost my mind. I was so weak. I was strangling rats to survive."

You grimaced at that but were curious about one thing he said. 

"When who found you?" You had a feeling you already knew the answer.

Mick looked over at you.

"The time masters" he said as he got up. "They took me to a place called the vanishing point. Time doesn't exist there the way it does on earth. I've spent lifetimes being restored by them. Training by them. Fighting by them. Being reborn."

"And uh, when exactly did your new friends give you the lobotomy?"

Leonard was joking again. Like he always did when he wanted to push away the hurt.

Mick stormed back over to Leonard. 

"You think I was hunting you and your friends because the time masters made me? They barely had to ask."

"If your gonna kill us just do it already."

You looked at Leonard with wide eyes.

"Speak for yourself." 

"I'm not gonna kill you. I'm gonna take a trip back to Central City and visit your baby sister."

An image of Lisa popped up on the screen. 

"The beautiful thing about time travel is I get to kill her more than once. I can kill Lisa in front of you go back in time kill her in front of you again and again and again."

Now Mick had done it. Leonard pulled against the chains frantically.

"Barry and the rest of my team will never allow you to get away with this." You spat at him.

Mick turned to look at you. You thought he was gonna say something until the ships AI interrupted. 

"Sir, several anomalies in the timeline suggest that the Waverider has touched down in Nanda Parbat."

Mick turned back around to the console.

"Chart a course."

You breathed a sigh of relief knowing that he was going after the Legends instead of Lisa. There was still a chance the Legends could take him down. Leonard seemed to ease up as well.

 "I used to think the most beautiful thing on earth was fire. Now I know its vengeance." Mick seemed satisfied as he glared at the screen, and you felt the ship take off in a new direction.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

41.5K 1.5K 11
{Royal or Rebel...? What about neither. You, are stuck in this so called, "happily ever after", "density", world. You don't have a story, you don't e...
306 23 7
I never asked to be the person I am now. But a girl's got to do what she simply has to do. Ever wondered why people are afraid of thunder? It's loud...
87.5K 1.2K 36
My name is Bethany Nora Allen. When I was 6 weeks old my mother was murderd by a man in yellow lighting. Even though he killed my mum my dad got sent...
354K 9.1K 103
Becoming the fastest man alive has opened so many doors for me but the one it couldn't was something I needed to slow down for. I met her by chance b...