POSSESSION OF A MAFIA KING (1...

By Missdemonprince

A normal girl with a beautiful heart who never know what love is caught the eyes of a cruel mafia king... Hi... More

POSSESSION OF A MAFIA KING
#1 - LUCIFER D'LUCA
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#10 (18+)
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17 (18+)
#18 (18+)
#19 (18+)
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24

#9

551 24 5
By Missdemonprince

Jessica and some others ladies were making Annabeth ready for the wedding... Indeed it was a grand wedding... Everyone arrived and Annabeth walked down the aisle while holding Jonathan's hand... She was so happy but something was waiting for her...

Lucifer : *Smiled after looking at Annabeth*

Annabeth : *Looked at Lucifer with so much love* (I know my feelings towards you now... I love you Lucifer...)

Suddenly...

Cassie : THIS WEDDING IS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN !!!

Annabeth : *Flinched and gripped on Lucifer's hand*

Lucifer : *Frowned and took Annabeth into his arms*

Cassie : YOU SLUT !!! HOW DARE YOU TO SNATCH WHAT'S MINE ??? YOU ROADSIDE...

Jessica : We can clearly see who is the roadside slut here... *Sarcastic tone*

Jonathan : *Proud look* Leave from here Ms.Cassie... *Cold tone*

Cassie : Lucifer...

Lucifer : It's Mr.D'luca for you !!! *Snarled in anger*

Cassie : *Scared but composed herself* Let me show you her true colors... *Switched on the phone*

The screen behind Cassie started showing some pics...

Cassie : Did you look at that ??? The girl in the screen is not as innocent as you think... You have no idea about how she used to open her legs literally in front of every man...

Lucifer : *Calm tone* I do know much more about the woman in the screen Ms.Cassie...

Annabeth : *Shocked after looking at the screen*

Cassie : Why are you so shocked Anna ??? You didn't expect me to expose you like this right ???

Annabeth : Switch off the screen roght now Cassie... *Horrified tone*

Cassie : Why ??? What else you have to hide now ??? Everyone saw everything right guys ??? *Looked around and found something different about the look on everyone's face*

Jessica : Cassie...You know the dialogue on insta reel ??? "THAT MOMENT YOU KNOW YOU FUCKED UP ???"

Cassie : Wtf do you mean by that ???

Annabeth : Cassie turn off the screen now !!! *Concerned voice*

Cassie : Wha... *Irritated and turned around to look at the screen*

The screen was displayed with Cassie's one night stand naked pics... Her eyes widened instantly... She looked around and found everyone staring at her... She regretted doing this even after knowing who Lucifer is...How stupid she was to think that her plan will work...

Lucifer : Guards !!! Escort our special guest out... *Scary tone*

Just like that Cassie was dragged out along with Cassandra and Joseph... Annabeth had a wirried look on her face...

Lucifer : Baby girl... Let's get married now...

Annabeth : *Looking at the door*

Lucifer : *Signalled to priest*

Priest started chanting prayers and after sometime it finally came to an end...

Priest : Do you Mr.Lucifer D'luca take Ms.Annabeth Rivera to be your lawfully wedded wife ???

Lucifer : Yes, I do... *Looking at Annabeth*

Priest : Do you Ms.Annabeth Rivera take Mr.Lucifer D'luca to be your lawfully wedded husband ???

Annabeth : Yes,I do... *Soft tone while looking at Lucifer*

Priest : In the presence of god and the witness of all the people present here I announce you to be the man and wife... You can kiss your bride...

Lucifer : *Kissed on her lips gently*

Annabeth : *Kissed him back clumsily*

Lucifer : I love you...

Annabeth : I love you too... *Smiled*

Lucifer : *Froze in his place*

Jonathan : *Hugged Lucifer* Congratulations dude !!!

Jessica : *Hugged Annabeth* Congratulations sissi... *Kissed on her cheek* I am so happy for you... *Squealed in happiness*

Soon it was family dinner time...

Lucifer : Anna meet them... My father Mr.Andraas D'luca and his wife Mrs.Samantha D'luca...

Samantha : *Smiled after looking at Annabeth*

Annabeth : *Bowed to them* Master...Madam...

Andraas : *Smiled gently* There is no need for you to bow dear...

Samantha : And you can call us mom and dad...

Lucifer : No thank you...Excuse us... *Left from there with Annabeth*

Annabeth : *Looking at them*

Frederick : *Sighed*

Samantha : He hates me... And I deserve it... *Tears rolled down*

Andraas : *Left from there without looking at Samantha*

All the guests left...

At Lucifer's room...

Lucifer : *Sitting on the well decorated bed with clenched fist*

Annabeth : *Standing in front of him* Lucifer...

Lucifer : *Looked at her with teary eyes*

Annabeth : *Heart wrenching and cupped his face*

Lucifer : Go and change into some comfortable clothes Anna... *Gentle tone*

Annabeth nodded her head and left... She went into the restroom and looked at the dress which was placed in the cupboard... Her cheeks flushed after looking at the dress... She noticed a letter placed on it...

"Sissi your beautiful baby sis here, Please wear this and accept brother in law ASAP... I am so eager to play with your babies... I know you love him a lot... It's time for you to be happy now... I love you sissi...Have a sleepless night"

Annabeth : *Sighed* God !!! This girl !!!

Jessica literally vanished every night wear from the room so Annabeth had no choice but wear that sexy night wear...

Annabeth : *Came out with flushed face*

Lucifer : *Looked at her and gulped visibly* You look much more sexy than I imagined you to look... *Smirked*

Annabeth : *Widened her eyes* You know about this ???

Lucifer : I was the one who helped Jessica in moving out your night wear dresses...

Annabeth : *Gasped* You guys are shameless...

Lucifer : *Chuckled* And... Umm...You confessed your love to me...

Annabeth : *Pretending to be dumb* When ???

Lucifer : *Started walking towards her with a smirk on his face*

To be continued...

_________________________________

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter...

Please support me by dropping your valuable votes and comments 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 436 26
#1 in Passionate #1 in Romcom #1 in Interesting [A CLICHE MAFIAN/CEO ROMANCE, OR IS IT REALLY?] โ— Cover picture is taken from Pinterest, credit to...
3.8K 190 21
๐–๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ข๐ง ๏ฟฝ...
51.2K 1.3K 17
Alizah was like a free bird always flying here and there he wanted to keep that bird in his cage , in his darkness. Kiaan was always focused and bus...
829K 20.3K 43
She is a widow. The moment she became a widow was the moment she became his. He saw her in her miserable state that is when her husband died. And he...