Side By Side

By Sagittarius_books

Marrying a straight person isn't good at all. But falling in love with a straight person is it wrong? Having... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•49•
•50•
•51•
•52•
•53•
•54•
•55•
•56•
•57•
•58•
•60•
Author's note:
~Announcement 📢~

•59•

457 31 4
By Sagittarius_books

6 years later..

Ajin was 8 years old, he was in class 1, with lot of friends. He was a bubbly child, likes to laugh and spread happiness to others.

He was a ball of sunshine, every teachers like him. He got his facial features like his mama. The bunny teeth, the skin tone, the cute doe eyes, button nose just like Win. He was jumping on his steps humming a song.

He stopped when he heard some laughs, he watched the kids they were looking elder than him. He hid behind the wall, peeked out to see them bullying a kid. The kid was sitting on the ground his arms had bruises, blood dripping down from his elbow.

He raged up, he ran to them pushed them on the floor. The kids gasped "Hey who are you kid?"

"Don't hurt him"

"What will you do huh?"

"I will complain it to teacher"

The kids laughed looking at the small one, "Aww look he's scaring us"

Ajin gritted his teeth, standing in front of the boy. "Don't hurt others, mama says if you hurt someone, hanuman will hurt you back" He shouted. The kids laughed more.

"Call your hanuman then.." The kids mocked him. Ajin closed his eyes Jai Hanuman gyan gun sagar
Jai Kapis tihun lok ujagar. Suddenly he heard a loud cry, he opened his eyes to see the kid who was laughing at him suddenly fell down after getting hit by a football on his face, his nose was bleeding.

Ajin's eyes widened, Hanumanji is real he thought and smiled. The other kids were scared they scurried away. Ajin walked towards the senior kid, putting his arms on his waist.

"Don't hurt others" The kid nodded. Ajin smiled then looked back to see the boy walking away. He ran behind him.

"Hey.. " Ajin called him. The boy stopped, they were of same height, he didn't turn around. Ajin said "Are you ok?"

He nodded. Ajin pouted "Turn around please" He mumbled, the boy turned around, Ajin smiled

"Friend?" He raised his palm towards him, the boy looked at the palm, looked back at him. He placed his shaky hand with his. Ajin giggled, he hopped around like a bunny in happiness that he got a new friend. The boy was staring at him, watching his every moves intently.

"Hey all, here's my new friend" Ajin introduced to all his other friends, holding that boy's hand.

"What's his name?" Someone asked, Ajin's smile dropped. He looked at the boy, who frowned, pushed Ajin and ran away. Ajin pouted sadly as his new friend pushed him.

His school ended, all the students ran to their parents, there a car stopped swiftly, the parents looked towards the car. The car's door opened from both the sides, revealing two handsome males. The female guardians were squealing looking at the handsome lads.

Bright went towards Win, encircled his left arm around his waist, they waited for their child. Ajin came outside the school with a small pout, looking down frowning deeply. Win noticed his gloomy face, he called him.

"Prince" Ajin looked up to see his mama and daddy standing waving at him. He smiled at them, he ran to them, hugged their legs, he looked up with a beautiful toothy smile.

"What happened principe? Why so dull today?" Bright asked, Ajin pouted looked down at his shoes. His parents looked at each other, then squatted down in front of him, Win lifted his chin, he had teary eyes.

"Tell us bun" Win said softly wiping away the tears with his thumb. Ajin sniffed, he wiped his nose with the back of his small palm, fiddling with his hem of the shirt.

"I.. I made a new friend.. " Ajin sniffes again.

"That's good.. Why are you crying?" Bright asked holding their son's waist, pulling him towards his embrace.

"H-He pushed me.. " Ajin whimpered. "Aw.. He must be scared". They heard some soft pitter patter sound coming towards them, they saw a small boy stood in front of them, panting heavily. He patted Ajin's back and backed away. Ajin turned towards the boy.

"Friend?" Ajin's eyes widened. The boy nodded hesitantly. The boy's eyes widened seeing Ajin crying. He slowly raised his right palm wiping away the tears away from his eyes. Bright Win glanced at each other and smiled.

"You angry?" Ajin asked, the boy looked down and shook his head. Ajin giggled and jumped in happiness "Yay, friend not angry anymore" Ajin held his hand with both of his palms. The boy bit his lips looking at the jumpy boy.

"Mom.. He's the one" Their attention went to the voice. That same boy who had a band aid on his nose bridge, his mother was glaring at them in a disgusting way.

"Is this how you taught your kid to beat others huh?" She shouted. Bright frowned, he stood up but Win held him back. Win stood beside him, Ajin held the boy's hand and went behind his mama's legs, gripping his pants from the back.

"Excuse me miss, what's the matter?" Win asked politely. The lady glared at him "Why don't you ask your dear son what he did?"

Win looked back, Ajin was frowning looking at the lady. He rubbed his son's head "Ajin.. What did you do?"

"He bullied my friend mama" Ajin said pointing at the boy who bullied his friend.

"Nooo he's lying, I never did that" The boy shouted back. His mother held him tightly "Now he's lying see, what kind of parents you are? Shame on you.. Firstly two boys together.. This kid is calling him mom.. How can a boy be a mother huh?" She shouted showing immense disgust.

"Ma'am don't shout, it's a school. And talking about our son, he can't do anything like that" Win said in a stern tone. The lady clicked her tongue

"Shut up gay faggot, don't try to save your kid, he broke my kid's nose" The lady screamed. Bright's eyes widened, he stepped in front of Win glaring at the lady.

"One more time, you say that word to my husband I won't hesitate to vanish you away from this world" He whispered dangerously close to the woman. The lady shivered at his glare.

The principal came outside "What's happening here?" Bright turned towards him, the lady said "This kid broke my son's nose, he didn't do anything.. And his parents are just saving him, where's his mother? I want to talk to his mother not any gay faggot like him" She said glaring at Win.

The principal sighed "Listen miss, first of all it's rude to talk to someone like that, we aren't homophobic. And Ajin is a very good kid, he can never do such things whatever he have to complain he directly comes to me instead of showing violence"

The lady gritted her teeth, her son glared at Ajin, he came towards him and kicked his stomach, Ajin fell down, screamed in pain. Win gasped "Ajin" "Prince"

Ajin's new friend, ran to him and helped him up. Win picked him up, he hugged their son who was wailing, wincing in pain. Bright glared at the lady who was shivering in fear, the boy also backed away hiding behind his mother.

"I told you to stay the fuck away from my son.. You didn't listen to me. Now for you your son will suffer" Bright looked at the principal. The principal gulped audibly, he stuttered "Y-You're son will not study here anymore"

"Why?" The lady gasped. Bright smirked "Because this school belongs to me, this own school campus runs under my order. Today your son dared to hurt my son, my son did great in breaking his nose" He sarcastically said then added "And see with your eyes who loves to do violence on other kids" He glared down at the kid who was trembling behind his mother's legs.

"Yes sir, he also bullied me that day" One girl spoke up suddenly. "Me too, he's the bad boy in our school he always takes my tiffin away" One boy shouted. Bright looked at the lady with a smirk, the lady looked down embarrassed.

"One more chance sir, I'll t-teach him manners" The lady begged him. Bright clenched his jaw, he felt a small touch on his palm, he looked down to see Ajin looking up at him with teary doe eyes, his heart shattered into million pieces.

"Give him a chance na daddy" Ajin mumbled, pouting. Bright sighed, his eyes went to the other boy who was also looking at him, with his doe eyes. Why kids are so innocent? They are really gods except some who like to bully others like little devils. Bright thought then sighed.

"Fine.. One last warning and a chance, if you dare to speak any nonsense words regarding anyone's sexual orientation over here and if I hear any of your son's reports, you'll face the consequences" Bright pointed his finger to the lady emphasizing each and every words seriously. The lady nodded, she held her son's hand and walked away.

Bright squatted down, he rubbed Ajin's stomach "Is it hurting prince?" He asked softly, Ajin wiped his eyes and smiled "No daddy, I'm a strong boy like hanuman ji" He showed his muscles flexing his arms. Bright chuckled, he kissed his forehead. Ajin went to his friend, who stared at him.

Both stared at each other, the boy parted his lips and said slowly in a hush tone "Th-Thank you" Ajin's smiled widened, he hugged his friend "Yay, you talked with me friend... I'm happy I'm happy" The boy hugged him back, closed his eyes. Bright Win smiled looking at the two kids.

"Someone got a tiny crush" Win whispered to his husband's ear, Bright tilted his head, he whispered back "Permission granted"

1 chapter left 🥲❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 6.3K 65
↪Few months of marriage, Bright and Win live a loving and peaceful life with a caring family and trusted friends, they live a very beautiful living...
1.1K 85 11
An ambitious Lawyer who raises his two brothers is going stir crazy. His brothers do not listen, they fight with each other, and the household feels...
261K 21.8K 44
[Featured in FreetheLGBT: Diverse Literature reading list and Humor: Young. Dumb. Full of Fun list] Colin Mitchell, a photographer at a well-known st...
2.7K 135 24
For the hopeless romantics like myself🤭(start might be a little slow but trust me it's worth it) Scared to feel, scared to love, scared to live. She...