Side By Side

By Sagittarius_books

Marrying a straight person isn't good at all. But falling in love with a straight person is it wrong? Having... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•49•
•50•
•51•
•52•
•53•
•54•
•55•
•56•
•57•
•59•
•60•
Author's note:
~Announcement 📢~

•58•

461 32 7
By Sagittarius_books

2 years later...

Bright was waiting for Win at the airport with his baby boy in his arms. Win went to North Iran to meet his village people, grandfather's grave. He went to the temple to give tests. Win went away 2 years ago after giving birth to their child. He wanted to end all of the magical powers and stuff at the very beginning. Bright supported his decision and took care of their child all by himself and with the help of his brother, friends and Y/n.

His eyes landed on the specific tall man who was walking towards the entrance where he was standing. Bright's lips curled up.

"See there who's coming principe" Bright pointed at the direction, the baby's eyes wandered here and there with open mouth.

Win saw them, standing. Bright was standing with their son in his arms. He was wearing a mask and hoodie, his eyes turned teary seeing their son grow up, he looked like a small Win.

He ran towards them, dragging the luggage with him. Bright opened his one arm to welcome his husband in his embrace. Win hugged him.

"I'm back" Win mumbled. Bright sniffed his nape "Welcome back Mi Reina" Win pulled away to see their son looking at him with little doe eyes.

"Looks like you aren't he?" Bright asked smiling, Win smiled in tears and nodded. He raised his palms towards his son, the baby looked down at his palms

"Mah" He created a sound, Win almost screamed in happiness. The boy leaned his body forward, Win held him close to his chest. Both stared at each other, Win pulled down his mask under his chin.

"Hello principe" Win said softly, still amused to see the baby boy who gave a toothy gummy smile to him flashing two bunny teeth. Win laughed, he kissed his cheeks.

"I'm your mama" He whispered, the baby held his cheeks, stared at him with big eyes, he bounced up and down giving a gummy smile. Win bobbed his head up and down matching the rythm with his son.

"Aww... My love" Win kissed his forehead. Bright smiled at their interaction, Win looked at him, Bright's eyes went up at the hood.

"Now you have to be with a bald husband" Win said. Bright sighed and smiled "You still look cute" He pulled Win's waist, he leaned to kiss him but he heard a squeak. They looked at the baby who was frowning touching Bright's chin.

"Nuu" He sticks out his tiny index finger to his daddy. He was pushing his chin away with his tiny palms.

"Aow.. Someone's jealous" Win giggled, Bright puffed up his cheeks "Aren't you daddy's boy?" The baby looked both at them alternatively, he leaned his body towards Bright, he picked him up.

The baby nibbled Bright's cheek, Win laughed. They sat down inside the car, Win placed their son on his lap, Bright sat on the driver seat after putting the luggage inside. Win played with his son, lifting him up, jiggling him in his arms, kissing his cheeks several times. The baby cackled, and squealed loudly whenever Win kissed him.

"What's his name Bright?" Win asked, rubbing his son's head, the boy was feeling sleepy in his arms.
His head rested on Win's chest, Win put him inside his hoodie, covering him.

"Ajin" Bright said, Win's eyes widened and he looked at Bright. Bright smiled "No not in that sense babe.. Ajin means unique, merciful. Trust me when you left us, he didn't give me any hard time, he was just being himself. I thought about handling a baby is a tough job, but he didn't disturb me, I was so happy. Thanks to your friend Y/n she helped me take care of him. When I come back home, he always looks at me just like you, with those cute little eyes, giving me a gummy smile, spreading his tiny arms to me, making cute little babbles. My days were blessed to be with him"

Bright caressed their son's head once, placed his hand back on the steering wheel. Win smiled, "Of course he loves his daddy that's why he never gives you a hard time"

"What will you do now Bella? Will you stay at home or want to continue working with me? I'll support your decision" Bright said. Win looked at Ajin

"I'll stay at home with our little prince" Bright smiled.

The next day, Bright went to the office, and Win was with Ajin. Win was all teary looking at his two year old son, helping him with house chores.

"Aw prince, are you helping me thank you" He squatted down and kissed his chubby cheek, in return he got a loud squeal from the baby boy.

The baby boy was sitting on the floor, looking at his mama mopping the floor. He stood up, jumped up and down raising his arms up. He squatted down, Win watched his moves, stopped doing his work.

Ajin picked the carpet up with his tiny fingers, it fell down, he whined "Nuu" He tried to pick it up again, it fell down, he sat down on his butt. He rolled his body on the floor, laid down on his stomach, back facing his mama, he started crying. Win laughed, he knelt down, picked their son up.

"Stop crying, were you trying to help me prince?" Win asked softly wiping his eyes, Ajin covered his one eye with his palm, peeked at his mama with the other, nodding his head. Win kissed his cheek again,

"No need baby, you sit there ok?" He caressed his soft hairs, Ajin yawned, and hugged his mother. Win smiled "Sleep then" He whispered. It was tough to do the work while holding their son.

It was night time, Ajin was watching his mama doing something with his little doe eyes, gripping the chair. Win looked back at him, he smiled "I'm making food for us", Ajin's eyes glittered up with joy, he raised his hands up "Foooth" Win chuckled "Yes foooth" He mimicked their son's voice.

An hour later, they heard a honk. Ajin squealed, jumped up and down on the chair "Daddy.. Daddy" Win giggled at their son's excitement. He turned off the stove, and picked Ajin up. Ajin wriggled in his arms, "Oh you want to walk?" Ajin hummed nodding his head twice.

Win kept him down, he ran pitter patter to the door, stopped mid way, looked back to his mama, pointed his finger to the door knob. Win opened the door knob then backed away, the door swung open.

Bright gasped and greeted their son "Hiii.. Principe" He crouched down, embracing Ajin, with closed eyes. Win smiled at them, he was so happy to see them together after 2 years. After giving birth, he didn't have the chance to name their son, he had to work fast to protect their son. He suffered while giving tests, he had to become bald, though he had tiny hairs on his scalp.

Bright looked up "Hey darling" Win blushed. His husband closed the door, picked Ajin up at his side, and stood in front of his beautiful husband. "Can I get a welcome back kiss?" Bright whispered, Win gasped slightly eyeing Ajin who was pouting, playing with his dad's earlobe.

"He'll get jealous" Win whispered back, Bright puckered his lips and looked at their son. Ajin looked at his dad's pouty lips, he put his small lips on his. The husbands burst down laughing at their son's antics.

"Aw.. Now you'll get his kiss, not mine anymore" Win teased his husband, Bright smirked at him "Tonight I'll claim that" Win rolled his eyes. After their dinner, Win washed the dishes, Bright went to their son's room.

While washing dishes, Win felt a strong grip pulling him back. He sighed "Tiger.. Go and take a rest"

"I have 30%  charge inside me, can go all night" Bright whispered, kissing Win's neck. Win squirmed at the touch, for 2 years they didn't do it, so Win let his husband do whatever he wanted.

"Um.. Please babe" Bright whined. Win chuckled, he put the clean plates inside the rack, and wiped his hands on the towel.

"Fine.. Ah" Win gasped, when his husband, picked him up in a bridal style. Bright pouted, he bounced Win's body in his arms "You lost weight" Win kissed him.

"No I didn't" Win said. Bright shrugged his shoulders , went inside their love lair. Soft moans, giggles and groans were echoing inside the closed door.

The couple panted hard, Bright was hovering on his husband, sucking his chest, tightly hugging him. Win was moaning softly, rubbing his husband's back. They grinded against their flushed members, chest colliding back and forth, legs entangled. They like the touches more than having sex, the sensual touches makes them more satisfied.

Win peppered kisses on his husband's head, as the man's head was on his bicep. Bright turned his head to his husband's neck feeling exhausted, sniffing Win's sweaty neck.

"Umm.. Bright don't sniff me, I stink"

"Me too.. I don't care"

"Maintain hygiene bro" Win teased him, Bright sprang up his head, his right eye twitched, lips parted in disbelief, his whole exhausted body regained energy after hearing the word 'bro'. Win laughed rolled side to side clutching his stomach.

"Who's your bro?"

"Maybe you?"

"So you married your brother?"

"Hm.. Kinda"

"What kinda? How dare you label me as your brother.. I'm your husband" Bright glared at the male. Win smirked "My husband is a bad boy, you're soft, not my type you know"

Bright slapped his naked ass, Win's eyes widened. "I'll fuck you again until you loose your voice for a month, if you ever call me bro" Win gulped seeing the raging Bright above him.

"Hey.. Why are you angry huh?"

"Don't call me brother... I don't like it, especially from you"

"Ok ok calm down geez" Win rubbed his husband's arms, soothingly. Bright smirked "So you still like that bad boy attitude of mine huh?"

"Yes... I miss my leader" Win winked at him, Bright leaned down to kiss him roughly, he held Win's thighs from the side, pulled them up to his waist, he pulled his own knees upto Win's ass, curling themselves in halves, kissing more like abusing each other's lips.

"Fuck.. " Bright hissed, when Win touched his member, it hardened just by a still touch, feeling the coldness of the wedding band in his husband's finger. Win just clung on to his husband's nape, Bright fingered inside his husband's ass.

"Ahh.. Bright you have.. Of-office tomorrow ahh" Win's eyes rolled back, as the male fastened his finger's pace, hitting the thick later inside which pound the prostate.

"I'll take a leave, no need to worry doll" Bright muttered, his long hairs covering both of their faces, Win pushed them back, both stared at each other in sex hooded eyes, lips parted breathing in each other's mouth.

They stopped when they heard a knock. Their eyes widened, they pulled away, Win covered himself with the duvet. Another knock, make them flinch, Bright stride down from the bed, took his shorts, wore it in a haste, ran to the door.

"Ajin.. Baby what happened?" Bright asked looking down at their son who have teary eyes, whimpering. Win peeked from the side. "Boo boo" Ajin cried as he had a bad nightmare. Bright squatted down, hugged Ajin.

"Will you sleep with us?" He asked gently, rubbing his hairs. Ajin nodded, his dad carried him to the bed, Ajin crawled to his mama.

"Shh little cub, don't cry you're a strong boy" Win said, wiping his tears away. Bright picked him up to his stomach, laid him down on his chest, he looked at Win. Win slid down slowly, covering his lower portion, he hissed at the pain on his ass. He wore his shorts, got up on the bed, and hugged their son who fell asleep on his dad's chest.

Both smiled, they leaned for a final kiss. Their faces inches away after pulling apart "Good night husband" both uttered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 7.3K 27
* What if a prank results in two people getting married by chance? Can they deal with the aftermath? Or will they lose their sanity, their patience...
6.8K 503 20
"If only I hadn't fall in love..........." An unreported medical error caused Jeff's mother's sudden death....... 12 years later, the time for vegean...
1.2M 53.1K 80
This story is complete ✅ Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...
2.7K 64 16
Tropes: Childhood friends to lovers, Soulmates, Twin Flames, she falls first but he falls harder (or is that the case . . .), you complete me, Tragi...