The Tale of the Mafia Dons {B...

By EvansStanxx

"Bunny..." "Baby Doll..." "Little Dove..." "Bunny... it's me." I took a step forward, in hopes that calling h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 16

174 18 4
By EvansStanxx

Author's Note:

Thank you so much to everyone for your lovely comments❤️ as I said, it has been a while and having no motivation sucks! So thank you all for sticking around. I honestly appreciate every single one of you❤️
*
*
*
Warning: mature language
*
*
*
{Chris' POV}

"He really has fucked up her mind and memories of us" I could hear Sebastian saying, yet I wasn't paying attention.

All I could think about was how beautiful my y/n was tonight. How gorgeous she was in that dress, her presence made me feel. I wanted to rip her out of that bastards arms and hold her tight until she remembered me.

"Chris! Fuck man! Did you hear anything I was saying?" Sebastian punched me in my right arm.

"What?" I replied in an angry tone.

"We need to fucking kill him. He has brainwashed our fucking girl to the point she doesn't even recognise us. Well, she does but as her fucking kidnappers and him as the hero. I want his head on a fucking spike!"

Sebastian was right. Looking into her eyes, I saw nothing like my Bunny at all. I saw fear and emptiness surrounding her. Her spirit every time she saw me gone. It was replaced with a woman who believed that Zakaria was her husband a man who fucked me over.

A man who was the one who fucking kidnapped her and poisoned her mind...

"Here, drink this" A female voice come from behind me. I looked up to see Mrs. Bianchi handing me a drink "It'll help".

I was standing there in the Mafia Don's office. My mind wondering on the event that took place not that long ago and what I should have done to reclaim what was mine.

"Men... I know what had happened tonight did not go exactly how we had planned" Mr. Bianchi said.

"Fucking right it didn't. I wasn't expecting her to not fucking remember us at all. He has poisoned her mind to the core. Rewired her brain into thinking he was the hero and us the villains." Sebastian said.

"He knows you're here and will now take actions into making sure what he has worked for is deemed unbreakable. He will have everyone at his side. I have been given word that he has allied himself with another Mafia Don. As you have with me."

Sebastian threw his hands up in the sky. I took a sip and just listened to everything that was being played out. Our planned did fuck up. But did it really?

"He mentioned about her being pregnant." I finally said.

"Yes, according to records, she gave birth to twins. Twin boys. Damon and Maximus." Mr. Bianchi said.

"And we weren't told about this? They belong to us. They are our sons, ours! We missed the fucking birth of our sons and he just took claim over them?" Sebastian said, coming back to standing next to me again.

I thought for a second, closing my eyes and thinking. I noticed the way she looked at me as if she had seen me through the eyes of...

"She recognised me" I said, softly.

"What?" Sebastian asked.

I spoke a little louder. "She recognised me" I looked at Mr. Bianchi. "Do we have any photos of these boys? anything that I can look at?"

"I can get one of my men to investigate and snap some photos for you, why?"

I walked over to his desk and leaned in making him lean back in his chair. "She recognised me because I must have the same features as our son. I saw it, in her own eyes. Through that emptiness and fear, I saw a glint of her staring at me like I was one of our sons."

"He poisoned her completely, Chris. Don't be a fucking idiot thinking something just because you're hopeful" Sebastian said.

"Believe what you want. But I believe and will fucking hope that my Bunny is still there. Fighting her way through that bastards mind control." I stood up and faced Sebastian "We need... I need to know for sure if everything we fought for, everything we've ever done is completely lost and if it isn't then I'm not giving up. I'm not giving her up"

"How do you propose we do that? He would have her surrounded by guards and not to mention the boys and the mansion and every step she takes, we take towards her. We'll be dead"

"We have two inside men. They will report everything back to us. We need to find a way to get her alone. Completely alone without Zakaria anywhere insight. Another event, perhaps?" I said, feeling more hopeful than ever.

"We could arrange a masked party." Mr. Bianchi mentioned.

"Zakaria will not leave her sight now! Are you two crazy? He will have her surrounded, not mentioned chained to his bloody side from now on. I'll be fucking surprised if he lets her out of the house again" Sebastian said.

"Maybe I could help with all this?" Came the voice of Mrs. Bianchi from behind us. We turned to see her walking towards the desk in front. "I could always invite her for a get together with me. Plan a masked party at their own house."

"I don't mean too offend, but how will that help? They will search us and know it's us" Sebastian continued. "This is crazy. You can't just expect us to waltz in their mansion without being caught"

"No... You're walking straight in." She then looked at me. "You mentioned that you have two inside men. Who are they?"

"Miles and Oscar. Miles is one of Zakaria's man and Oscar use to work for him before swearing an oath to y/n" I replied.

"And you think both men can be trusted?" She asked.

"Oscar swore an oath. If he breaks it he will die. Miles..." I thought quickly about that day, the day he brought the letter to me and Sebastian. Then Sebastian chained him up and he only got set free because he too swore an oath...

To me...

"He swore an oath to Christopher. So, we can trust him, otherwise he knows the deal" Sebastian chimed in. I turned to face Sebastian. How did he know? I did that in secret, getting the oath of Miles. "Don't look at me like that, I do live and have eyes and ears all around the fucking place, Christopher. I knew what he did, what you made him do. I don't care, you can have him"

"Then, with both men swearing the oath they have no other option but to work for you and do what you require of them." Mrs. Bianchi continued "I will see if I can arrange a girl's day out with Mrs. Bane"

"Don't call her that" Sebastian said, with his fists balled up.

"She is known by that name and you'll do well to remember where you are and who is trying to help you. You may not like the fact she has taken his last name, but you will remember why she took it and at what cost" She said. "She did this all for you. You both wanted to put an end to Zakaria and if what I know is correct, you, Sebastian had made the plan with her in the first place that got her in this mess"

Sebastian looked down. Ashamed of what took place three years ago. She was right, if we didn't put our precious girl in a situation, we wouldn't have this mess now.

"Zakaria won't like that. He knows you're working with us" I said.

"My dear boy... Zakaria doesn't need to know. This is, after all our city" She said. "Even if he did find out, he will do well to remember his own place and where he has taken up resident. We own this city and everyone that lives in it"

I nodded my head.

"Good. Then it's settled. I will have word with Mrs. Bane and form a plan in having this masked party. I repeat this once...Do not interfere with this plan. If your men contact you, inform my husband. I will take care of the poor girl."

I looked at Mr. Bianchi and he was sitting there smiling. "I did say, my wife was the boss"

I didn't give a fuck who was in charge at this moment. This plan better fucking work and I better have my fucking woman back. Along with both my sons...
*
*
*
Author's Note:

It's so good to have a mafia family siding with Chris and Seb. Let's hope they don't make a foolish mistake and lose their girl altogether!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 54K 78
"You don't understand how happy we are to call you ours." ~~~ Started : February 26, 2023 Ended : June 11, 2023 ~~~ Story contains: Explicit language...
2.6K 95 10
I stepped into the doorway, turning back to look at him as he tucked his hands into his navy blue jean's pockets. Despite my obvious insecurity, I le...
1.3K 22 14
"I will fuck you like a animal. Will you like that, Bunny?" **************************💌************************* This is a DARK ROMANCE so read it o...
13.5K 396 42
Zayn face was contorted into a twisted grin as he gripped my hair in a tight grip. With a cruel tug, he forced me to meet his cold, unyielding gaze...