Psycho Killer (Discontinued)

By Lisa_robson

It's been a year since Sidney and Sophie Prescott's mother was brutally murdered. What happens when the murde... More

The Prescott house
Hurt
Schools Hard
After School
Your Numbers Up
Arrests

Released

24 0 0
By Lisa_robson

The morning sun shines high above Woodsboro town Square. Cars come to life, townfolk stir as the picture postcard community awakens.
Sophie and Randy are sitting at the kitchen table, both dressed and ready for school.
At six thirty, Randy woke Sophie by banging on her front door, scaring the living shits out of her. He heard the news from his sister that Sophie was attacked. Randy pushed a plate of pancakes towards Sophie. A small television sits on the counter.
"Are you sure you want to go to school?" Randy asks to take a bite of food.
"I'd rather be at school than be at home alone."
From the television, Sophie hears her name.
REPORTER - ...broke into their home and savagely raped and tortured the deceased. Cotton Weary is currently awaiting his appeal for the death sentence handed down after the young Sidney Prescott testified
against him. She was the key whiteness in the States prosecution...
There was a knock on the front door. Randy goes to answer it while Sophie stares at the television screen. Randy enters the kitchen with Sheriff Burke following close behind.
"Stu and Billy were released. The cellular bill was clean, only calls made were to you. Both camera footage from the shop store and Blockbuster backed both men up. It shows them pulling up outside the blockbuster while you were being attacked inside the store...they didn't do it. I gotta say, you put up a good fight though." He says here.
Sophie tries to smile. "Is Sidney okay?"
"She's fine. We haven't told Dewey a thing... just for protection purposes."
"Okay...thanks."
"Don't worry...we will catch this son-of-a-bitch." Sheriff Burke promises.

Once again, reporters line the street attacking students as they make their way to school, asking questions, hungry for that teenage insight.
Randy pulls up in front of the school as he follows Sheriff Burke. They both waited till he opens Randy's car door.
"Sophie. You should be safe here."
Sophie forces herself out of the car as a microphone is shoved in her face...
REPORTER-How does it feel to be almost raped...
Sheriff Burke stands in front of the young girl. Sophie looks around nervously. Randy has his arm wrapped around her shoulders, pushing reporters away. She spots Sidney and Tatum talking, their lips are moving quickly. Sidney looks around nervously. She watches Tatum put her arm around Sidney's shoulder and rushes into school avoiding the reporters. Randy and Sophie make their way across campus.
"Sophie, relax. You're at school now. No one can get you here." Randy whispers to her.
"They could be here..."
They move up the walk as a figure falls in step behind them, wearing a ghost face mask.
"Serial killers are smart by definition. They minimize their risk. They plan and pre-calculate everything. Showing up here would be the most lame - brain move he could make." Randy explains.
As easy as the figure appeared, it disappears, falling out of sight, unseen by either of them.
They move up the front steps towards the main doors of the school as the ghost face figure reappears...standing at the top of the steps.
Sophie sees it first, she stops dead in her tracks. She steps back, spinning around to find a ghost face behind her as well, both of them approaching, closing in on her. Sophie starts to scream when the two ghost face figures burst out laughing, tearing off across campus. Randy chases after them with a few police officers.
Arms wrap around her, twisting her body to face him. Sophie screams, trying to get out of the grip.
"Sophie! Stop, it's me." A familiar voice says grabbing her attention.
Her head snaps up to look into bright blue eyes.
"Stu..." she sobs.
He pulls her into his chest. His arms wrap around the back of her shoulders, pulling her close to him. Sophie sobs into his chest, holding on to him for dear life.
"Shhh! I've got you." Stu whispers, kissing the top of her head.
They hear shouts from behind them. Stu and Sophie turn to see two students being handcuffed and dragged towards the police car. One of the male students smirks and winks at sophie. Stu goes to lunge forward but a hand grabs his shoulders. Billy appears from behind Stu. He shakes his head, but his eyes are locked onto the two students who are being pushed into the back of the police car.
"Take her to your house..." Billy tells him.
"What about the party?" Stu asks.
"We are still having the party. Get Sophie out of here."
Billy watches Stu and Sophie walk across campus. Stu puts her in the front seat of the car and he quickly drives off before the reporters could hound them.

Just before the bell. The hallway is packed with Students heading to class. Tatum and Sidney are stood by their lockers. Billy appears in the crowd with Randy tagging behind him. Tatum stops them first.
"Shit. What's he doing here?" She whispers to Sidney.
"I bet he's pissed at Sophie." She mumbles.
Tatum isn't listening. "Do you think Sophie has split with Stu?"
"I...I don't know..."
Tatum frowns at Sidney. "What's wrong with you. You've been acting weird since you got that phone call last night."
Sidney turns to her best friend. "Nothing...just drop it."
Billy stands in front of Sidney. "Hi, Sid. Can we talk for a second." Billy asks her.
"You know if I were accused of covering up two people, I'd take the opportunity to skip school."
"Hey, too easy, Tatum. They didn't do it." Randy says stepping in between Tatum and Billy.
"Talk to me, Sid." Billy begs her, with watery eyes.
Suddenly a scream erupts. All eyes go to a student who's wearing a ghost face mask,running down the hall. The bell rings and Sidney walks in the opposite direction.
Billy grabs her wrist. She turns to face him. "Where are you going? I will walk you to class." Billy offers.
Randy drags Tatum to class, leaving Sidney and Billy to talk.
"Bathroom." She replies, avoiding eye contact.
Billy clenches his jaw. "You're lying. What's going on?"
"Nothing."
"I thought we made a promise not to lie to each other."
Sidney meets his eyes. "Fine...you wanna know? How long have you and Sophie been seeing each other?"
Billy's eyes widened in shock. How could she think that.
"I'm not. I promise you...she's more like a sister to me." He says truthfully. Well it was the truth, but he wouldn't tell Sidney that Sophie was his sister. "Sophie is totally in love with Stu. I would never cheat on you."
Sidney scoffs. "Why was she staying at yours then."
"Stu stays over at mine on Wednesday nights, you know that. He asked my dad if Sophie could stay over as well. He didn't want her to be alone since you were at Tatum's."
Sidney didn't say anything. Billy goes to comfort her, but Sidney backs away.
"You don't think it was me that attacked your sister?"
"No. The killer called me last night.bsaying something the police have the wrong man, that I'll be seeing him soon."
"See, it wasn't me or Stu. We were in the cell all night." Billy holds his hands up showing him with ink fingers.
"I know..."
"Why won't you let me hold you? You always push me away. I want to be the best boyfriend you've ever had and I can't do that if you don't let me in."
"That's not true..."
"What is it then? Is there somebody else?" Billy asks.
"No..." Sidney lies.
"Is it the sex thing? Am I too pushy?"
"No, it's me, Billy. I need time. I'm still adjusting to my mom."
"It's been a year since she died..."
"Tomorrow...one year tomorrow." She corrects him.
"When are you going to let that go, Sid? Stu was there for Sophie and they are stronger than ever... When my mom left my dad...I just accepted it. She's not coming back."
Sidney looks at Billy sharply. "Your parents split up. It's not the same thing. You're mom left town, she's not in some coffin somewhere." She sobs. Sidney starts to walk away but turns to face Billy angryly. "I'm glad your coping so well with life. But some of us arnt perfect. Some of us are trying to hold on."
Sidney runs down the hallway heading to the girls toilets. She opens the door. The room is spacious, with stalls lined up against the wall facing the sinks.
GIRL 1 - I can't believe she was attacked. Sophie doesn't deserve this shit.
GIRL 2 - I think she lied about it.
GIRL 1 - NO. I can't see Sophie lying something about this....if you get to know her you would change your views of the girl. She's sweet and caring. But what about, Sidney?"
GIRL 2 - that girl has got some serious issues.
Sidney listens intently.
A toilet flushes. She quickly hides in a stall avoiding both girls. They step out of their separate stalls and looks in the mirror above the sink.
GIRL 1 - Fine, I will get to know her. Sophie just creeps me out with the way she talks about horror movies, plus I hate the way she dresses.
GIRL 2 - But she pulls the both look off...so back to Sidney.
GIRL 1 - What if she did it? What if she killed Casey and Steve?
GIRL 2 - And why would she do that?
GIRL 1 - MAYBE Steve was going to tell Casey that they have been hooking up, and she kills them in a fit of rage. I won't be surprised if Tatum isn't behind this.
GIRL 2- And why would Tatum be behind it?
GIRL 1 - Because she has the hits for Stu. Tatum has been trying to split Sophie and Stu up since they first got together. Get rid of Sophie and Stu will be vunable and who's there to comfort Stu...Tatum. Sidney's been helping, it's totally obvious. She's a slut just like her mother.
Sidney starts crying as she listens to the girls talk.
GIRL 2 - Your evil.
GIRL 1 - It's common knowledge. Her mother was a trollop.
GIRL 2- Cut her some slack. She watched her mother get butchered.
GIRL 1 - And it fucked her up. Think about it. Her mother's death leaves her distraught and hostile at a cruel and inhuman world, she's disillusioned. Completely suicidal. And one day she snaps. She wants to kill herself but realises teenage suicide is out this year. And homicide is a much healthier therapeutic expression.
GIRL 2 - Where do you get this shit?
Girl 1 - Ricky Lake.
Sidney hears the two girls leave the room. She moves out if the toilet stall and walks towards the sink. She catches her reflection in the mirror.
"Pathetic." She whispers to herself.
"Sidney" a soft whisper calls her name.
Sidney spins around. What the... she checks out he room. The doors to the toilets are all closed. She bends down and scans beneath them, looking for feet. No one. Nothing. She turns back to the mirror.
"Sidney...." another whisper of her name.
"I...is someone there?" She calls.
A long silence.band then :
"It's me Sidney."
"Paul?his that you?"
The stall door opens as a ghost face figure comes charging at her with a knife. She tries to run, but she slips on the wet floor. The knife cuts her arm, but with adrenaline she kicks the figure in the face, sending him back into the stall. The stall door opens and the figure trips over the toilet. She bolts forward and exits the girls toilets, her arm with a huge cut and blood spills onto the hallway floor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 679 13
>Sequel on hold< Scream #1 "๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž?" Y/N a girl who moved to woodsboro last year. She makes frien...
56.2K 689 19
Sadie Prescott 17 years old who likes scary movies and has a twin sister Sidney Prescott There were murders going around killing teenagers kid inclu...
118K 3K 16
Cassie was a sweet little angle who couldn't bare to be alone in fact she was terrified of it. Billy and Stu were the definition of the devil though...
409K 13.1K 25
[STU MACHER X READER] (Y/N) is starting her junior year back at Woodsboro High. Moving away from Woodsboro when she was eleven, she left behind her b...