Roomie - Miles G. Morales | E...

By boekiluvr

Clara Sanchez and Miles Morales had been roommates for somewhere over three years, without any problems - and... More

Ya idk😇
𝟎𝟎𝟏. Roommates
𝟎𝟎𝟐. Twists
𝟎𝟎𝟑. Clubbing
𝟎𝟎𝟒. How many rounds?
𝟎𝟎𝟓. The morning after
𝟎𝟎𝟔. Click!
Update (kind of????)
𝟎𝟎𝟕. Cherry lips
Another update❤️
𝟎𝟎𝟗. Confusing
𝟎𝟏𝟎. Distracted
𝟎𝟏𝟏. News
𝟎𝟏𝟐. Explain
Updates about publishing!!!
𝟎𝟏𝟑. The start
𝟎𝟏𝟒.
𝟎𝟏𝟓. Changing feelings
Read plz🙏
𝟎𝟏𝟔. Suit in the making
𝟎𝟏𝟕. (Not so) Sweet Dreams
𝟎𝟏𝟖.
Update
𝟎𝟏𝟗.
𝟎𝟐𝟎. Patrol

𝟎𝟎𝟖. Facetime

2K 55 166
By boekiluvr

As Clara and Lucia finally arrived at their hotel with food, the two of them dropped their bags inside, put the food down in front of the TV since there was no table and laying down on the beds. Clara deeply sighed, completely exhausted because of the constant running around.

"Let's eat, before the food's cold." Lucia said, pulling her younger sister up by her wrists. "I'm convinced they're gonna ask you to walk their show."

While tapping some buttons on her phone, Clara deeply sighed. "Good for them. I'm fucking dried out, and I'm tired, and hungry." She started shaking her head, while looking down at her phone as the FaceTime sound started playing.

"Hey, VS model!" Maddie squealed, waving at her camera.

Lucia handed Clara a box that was filled with chicken, fries and a burger. "There's your food. You're gonna enjoy this shit so much after your green diet."

Then, the sound of two other people joining the FaceTime was heard, and soon, Alex and Miles' faces popped up on the screen.

"What's up?" Miles frowned, since Clara never FaceTimed them. Not that he didn't enjoy it, because he did.

Smiling, Clara scooted over so Lucia was in the frame, too, "Is something wrong with me wanting to talk to my friends?" She rolled her eyes playfully, before cocking an eyebrow at him.

As her sister took a big bite of her food since she was starving, Lucia shook her head. "You didn't have to join, you know?" But, Lucia knew why Miles joined, and she knew that he wouldn't have joined if she would've been the one calling.

Of course, she didn't know for sure since Miles was extremely stubborn about his - what he says isn't a crush - on Clara, but it was kind of like a vibe she got. No guy who didn't kind of have feelings for a girl would call her 'mami' or other nicknames so often.

Miles shook his head at Lucia, acting sassier than Clara did when she was talking. "Whatever. You like the shoot, Clares?"

"It was- Fine. Exhausting, and I can't eat junk. I just hope they're gonna invite me to walk their show, because I'm starting to have doubts about doing this full time." Shrugging, Clara shoved a couple fries that were drained in sauce into her mouth. Eating this much fast food after a couple weeks of only eating small bits of it and excessively exercising felt better than anything.

A loud gasp was heard from her phone, and when Clara and Lucia turned their heads up towards the screen they saw Maddie staring at the camera, with her mouth wide open. "What? But you're literally perfect, and you've been doing shoots for the four years of living here!" She protested, shaking her head aggressively. Maddie was most definitely Clara's number one supporter, since she wanted to be a model, too, but didn't want to have skinny legs since her boyfriend - Alex -, loved her thick thighs.

(I have a love hate relationship with my legs bro FUCK)

Alex stayed quiet, the only sounds coming from him were disgusting slurping sounds, since he was eating three packs of noodles. "First of all, Alex, don't slurp so loudly. It sounds disgusting. Second of all, this is one of my first shoots for big brands, and I don't agree with how they work. They're condescending, fat phobic and everything they say has a racist undertone." Clara scoffed, thinking back to the comments on her curly hair, and lightly tanned skin.

"Yeah, she's right." Her older sister sighed, nodding her head. "They kept giving me weird looks when looking at my body, before congratulating Clara on her weight."

"Yeah, how weird is that? I've been thinking, again, and I just don't wanna be one of those models who accidentally influences little girls into thinking skinny is the only way to live." While tying her hair up, she bit her lower lip as she was deep in her thoughts, thinking about her childhood. "Plus, I want a bigger ass, honestly."

As Clara started laughing while chewing on another huge bite of her burger, a small smirk creeped onto Miles' face. "We all want you to have a bigger ass." When he finished his sentence, the whole group was looking at their phone with wide eyes, since he never said anything like that.

Alex shook his head, stopping his slurping for a second while noodle strings were still hanging out his mouth. "Bro? Who drugged you, man?" Frowning at the screen, he slowly started eating again while waiting for Miles' answer.

When he realized everyone was waiting for him to respond, he shook his head, and shrugged. "I was joking, chill. Y'all can't take a fuckin' joke, bruh.."

"Anyway, it's cute you don't wanna be a bad influence and such, but I doubt you only changed your mind because of that?" Maddie frowned, and she was right.

Clara didn't change her mind at all, but she didn't want anyone to know how excited she really got because of the shoot, as her stomach was quite literally doing flips at the thought of becoming a famous model.

Maddie loudly slapped her screen, trying to get her best friend's attention, as she was blankly staring at the wall in front of her while eating. "Clara, hello? Mind answering my question?"

That snapped the black haired girl out of her thoughts, making her quickly straighten her back and look at the camera. "Yeah, sorry. I'm just really tired. I didn't change my mind yet, by the way. I'm gonna think about it." As she exchanged a look with Lucia before giggling, Clara took another bite of her burger, paired with her fries.

A chuckle was heard from her phone, and when she looked at it, Miles had a grin on his face. "You enjoying that, Clares?" As he finished his sentence, Clara smiled and nodded. There was a whole mark of sauce on her face, making him roll his eyes while telling her there was.

"You guys do not know the things I'm feeling right now. This is like an orgasm, but like.. Five times better." She laughed, before realizing that her burger was finished, and there were only a couple fries left. A lot of girls would feel guilty after eating that so fast, but Clara didn't. She really didn't care about how she looked, and actually wished she had more fat on her body.

(YALL LOVE YOUR BODY!!!!!!!!)

As he basically spit his mouthful of noodles out, Alex' eyes widened, trying to hold his laughter — and noodles — in. "Jesus, Clara." He shook his head, carefully pushing the noodles that were hanging out of his mouth back in.

Lucia gave him a disgusted look, while scoffing, "Ew, Alex. Please, keep your food inside."

"Yeah, babe. I love you, but it's gross." Sighing, Maddie pretended to faint, when Alex didn't say anything back to her. "Boy, you better say 'I love you, too' right now."

Widening his eyes once again, Alex nodded, before quickly chewing and swallowing his food. "I love you, Maddie." As he moved his phone to the right, showing the group he had a couple of framed pictures of Maddie on his nightstand, he started mumbling things that nobody understood.

While looking at the quite literal shrine for Maddie, Clara loudly sighed. "Damn, I need a-" She was cut off by a loud yawn, getting a laugh out of everyone, including Lucia. Clara momentarily checked her older sister's shoulder out, before wiping some dust off it and resting her head against it. "Fuck, I don't wanna go back to college Monday.."

As another yawn escaped her mouth, Clara closed her eyes while Lucia ignored her, and kept eating. She was used to Clara acting like this, and sitting in silence with their friends. While Lucia was happy for multiple reasons — one being that Clara was acting like a sweet younger sister —, her sister was even more anxious than that morning, and just wanted to sleep to stop the thoughts.

Luckily, she fell asleep in Lucia's shoulder within minutes, giving the group the perfect moment to take screenshots. Clara's mouth was slightly opened, but Lucia pushed it shut since she knew Clara drooled in her sleep. Once again, it gave her that sweet older sister feeling, kind of a fuzzy feeling in her stomach.

The group just sat there, doing their own things for fifteen minutes, until Lucia's stomach decided to act up, and ( kind of idk how to say it I'm so sorry ) rumble loudly. Lucia knew better than to ignore it, so she jumped up and ran toward the bathroom, with the consequence of Clara waking up.

And, she did.

"Fuck, Lucia..! Gossa estúpida.." She groaned, letting herself fall onto her back on the bed. "Oh. You guys are still here?" Noticing the phone where three people were staring at her, Clara shrugged with a fake smile on her face, as her friends never knew she spoke another language.
*stupid bitch*

As her friends started nodding, surprised to hear Clara speak another language, Alex was the first one to speak up. "You speak another language? What was that?"

The black haired girl pulled herself up, prepared to lie the shit out of herself. "Spanish. Lucia taught me." Clara knew it wasn't Spanish, and that Miles was gonna comment on it, but since the whole group was convinced she didn't speak a word of Spanish, they'd believe her if she said she remembered it wrong.

Miles shook his head, a frown overtaking the slightly amused spark in his eyes. "No, that's not Spanish. What you're tryna say is, perra estúpida." The amused look on his face came back more clearly than a couple seconds back, as Clara nervously chuckled.

"Yeah, that's what I'm trying to say.." Holding back a grin, Clara nodded and tried to look as embarrassed as possible, including a red face. It got her thinking, she could always resort to acting if nothing worked out for her. "Anyway, I'm gonna go to sleep, and Lucia's gonna be locked in the bathroom."

"Okay, good night!" Maddie smiled, as she grabbed her phone and started waving at her.

Alex copied his girlfriend's actions, and waved without saying anything, while Miles nodded at the camera, and held a finger up to let Clara know not to hang up yet. "You're coming back tomorrow, right?"

"Yep. I'll see all of you guys tomorrow, bye! Night, guys!"

Half a second after hanging up, Clara burst out in relieved laughter, still holding her phone. It was a combination of amusement and nervousness, but it kept her laughing for a whole minute. After she calmed down a bit and wanted to grab her pajamas, she realized her phone was slightly sticking to her hand, even though her hands weren't sticky.

"..What the fuck?"

゚゚。♡ ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~
1876 WORDS

IM SORRY this chapter was really rushed since I have a shit ton of homework and test AND I'm sick AND my thumb fucking hurts AND I have to train more for nationals so I'm barely gonna have time to write this week

OKKK but I don't know when it's the best time to write but I have some interesting ideas for this story STAY TUNED!!!!

Remember to vote on my chapters if u like them☺️☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 1.7K 29
What if things had gone differently? What if the blond Peter Parker of Earth 1610 got to train Miles like he said he would? What if Miles had already...
35.4K 1K 19
Miles G. Morales has always been a lone wolf, not caring for anyone but himself and his Ma. Especially since his dad died. But Emiliana Jones, his r...
96.8K 2.7K 23
I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS EXCEPT Y/N "Please, I need to know who you are." Miles squealed. "You already know who I am. Connect the voice to the fac...
608K 19.9K 41
𝕄𝕀𝕃𝔼𝕊 𝕄𝕆ℝ𝔸𝕃𝔼𝕊 𝕏 𝔹𝕃𝔸ℂ𝕂 𝕆ℂ ♡ | 𝘼𝙇𝙒𝘼𝙔𝙎 .・✫・゜・。 ━━━━━━━━━ ➛ ╰┈➤ 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤...