Whats more Chay

By 1VampOfKnight

🔞 it wasn't meant to be 18+, but it ended up being that way If you don't like a lot of adult scenes. I would... More

EDIT UPDATE/COMBINING PARTS
1) The New Takes Over The old
3) A Fresh Start And A Bold Chay
4) Jealous Nature
5) Knowing The Unknown
6) My Darling
7) Another Side Of Kim
8) A Threat And A Confession
9) Happiness Never Last
10) The Fight Goes On
11) Clear Path
12) At The Edge
13) The Search
14) The Three
15) Compromising
16) You Are Mine
17) Demands
18) The Mark
19) A little Whisky
20)A Dark Chay
21) Chay Awakes
22) Chays Surroundings
23) Sniper king
24) Kim Takes Charge
25) A Little Bit Of Them All
Announcement

2) All Because Of Him and WIK Effects

1.2K 50 3
By 1VampOfKnight

Note: This revision of the 2nd chapter in my story contains 5) Kim's Rage, 6) Hurting Heart, 7) You Make Me Feel, and 8) Brother's Concern. There's been stuff added as well. I hope you enjoy and love it just as much as the original.
Love your Vamp.

Kims Pov

Why is he here? Why is he with Louis and his family and, at the moment, between these two kids? Why do they have to be so close, rubbing his body, touching his arms, and around his neck? My anger was beginning to spike, but I must keep calm. I'm in the middle of the show. WIK has an image-one that I made, and I want to keep it.

I didn't even want to do this stupid show. I wanted to be back home, looking at Chay's pictures, playing the song we started together, and remembering all the moments I had spent with him, my Angel.

Kinn said that I had to do this stupid job. 'Luois is a vital client in expanding our businesses overseas. The only way he is willing to do business was if WIK did a show on the grand opening of this club.' I heard Kinn's words in my head.

Luis told Kinn his kids are huge fans of WIK, and his priority is for his kids and their happiness. They are who he treasures the most in his life.

I can't keep my eyes off Chay. He is beautiful, my angel of light sent to me in my darkest days. A breath I needed when I was suffocating under the pressure of this world I have to live in just because of who my father was.

The song reached its end, and they still won't leave my Chay side. I couldn't take seeing them touch my Angel, so I put my guitar behind me and spoke into the mic.

"Hello, everyone. My name is WIK, and I am so happy to play for you all today. This place is amazing, am I right?" I say not meaning a word. 'Image Kim, image.'

Good, that got the leaches' attention. They stopped standing so close to Chay to applaud me with the crowd cheers. I brushed the white noise to the side. Chay has my undivided attention. I need him to look at me. He hasn't looked at me since I got on the stage.

It fills me with anger. LOOK AT ME, ANGEL, LOOK AT ME, I shout in my head. I wish it could somehow reach him. I want those eyes on me, his big dark brown eyes that I missed so fucking much. Those giant orbs focus on me as if I am god.

"I have a few more songs to play for you tonight but do not show me those sad faces. Stay till the end of my show. I have a special song I would love to play for you," I say in the mic to the crowd, but all my focus is on Chay.

He is the one I directed my attention to, but he still hasn't turned to me. I wasn't planning to play this song, but I needed him to hear it live. I sent a video of it to him a few weeks back. It was something we worked on together, and I finished it.

He blocked my mine FB account and my number, so I made another profile that I kept on private so that I could send the video. I know he saw it but never replied to it. I hope he didn't delete it. I know he hasn't blocked that account yet. I check every day, and maybe I can talk to him through it; hopefully, he will give me a chance to.

I start another song, but I still can't capture his gaze. At least they are not all over him anymore. He takes a sip of his drink and continues to dance, not to the rhythm of the music, but he still looks so damn sexy.

My eyes linger on his face, mesmerizing his features. It's not like I forgot what he looks like, but seeing him in person again after all this time.

He has changed. He was more masculine and more attractive than he was before. I look over his body. He has filled out more. Healthier than before.

At least that dreaded house was good for something-feeding my Angel. My eyes drifted down over his chest in his perfect-fitting shirt. Then, down to his slim waist. I remember holding it and how my arms would wrap around Chay perfectly when I would hug him.

I'm not a touchy person, but it felt right with his arms around my neck. I could never get enough of his touch. I see him moving his hips as I sing, and I wish my hands were on them, holding them as he moves. I miss him hugging me, touching me, and loving on me.

A movement at the corner of my eye catches my attention, and I turn to see a guy looking at my Angel. Like he wanted to eat him. He had been staring at Chay all night, slight glances, his eyes always going back to Chay after a few minutes of looking away

Even as I focused on Chay, I still paid attention to my surroundings. Especially now that he is part of the mafia world. Well, close enough to it. I will never let something happen to him again.

This guy has only ordered some drinks for Chay. This time, though, he stands up, walks directly toward my Angel, and reaches for his waist. I immediately fill with rage, so much that my fingers slip, and I miss a note.

No one seemed to have noticed, probably too intoxicated. The crowd continued to dance and sing along. I thought the guy did cause he stopped reaching for Chay and walked to the bar instead. I relax before I make another mistake and the song finishes.

I start another song, and I think Chay is beginning to look a little drunk. His face is a faint red, making him more attractive. I wonder if he is here alone and is getting drunk. I will be one pissed-off mafia boss if he was here without protection.

There's no way Porsche would have let him leave alone. I look around and see Art close by and relax a little. Art has been around for a few years. I can trust him. Well, at least I hope I can. I mentally note having one of my guys follow him around. Form now on. How have I not done so already?

Art is loyal to my dad, of course, but at least he has some protection. My father is not stupid enough to go after Chay, at least not yet. Art has some of the best eyes that catch everything -highly ranked by Pa's guards. Nothing close to my men, though. He looks in my direction and gives me a nod. A signal to make sure that everything is as it should be. I'm glad Kinn and Porsche have the sense to send someone with skills, at the very least.

I finish the song and continue with another. My trained eyes focusing on Chay only. He decides to sit down, and my heart speeds up a little. He slumped back with his legs parted. One arm around the back of the couch as he held his drink in his hand of the other arm. It looks like he was posing for a photo shoot. He looks so sexy, and I imagine myself between Chay's legs, giving him the pleasure I know he would enjoy.

I notice the other two are on either side of him. What were their names, Enzo and Ava? I believe they're the twins of Louis. I briefly glance at their profiles right before the show. The twines gifted with the brain's for technology are seen as geniuses. They like to share everything, and I mean everything.

They were all laughing and talking, and then they took turns kissing my Angel, Enzo, first, then Ava. What the fuck. I thought and walked closer to the end of the stage, unconsciously out of rage and wanting to pull them away and kill them for even thinking about kissing him.

When I thought my mood couldn't worsen. Chay lets them and smiles at them, then goes in for more. At this point, I see red. What made it worse than that was instantly, hands from the crowd reached for my legs, trying to touch me, so I took a step back. I need to get my Angel away from them, but how?

I'm glad the song was already over cause I just stopped playing. That has never happened before. I'm fucking up a lot tonight. If I never left him, this wouldn't have been happening.

My blood is boiling to add more to my rage. Chay kept kissing them longer than they had. Why is he doing this? Was it to get back at me? I doubt that my Angel wasn't that devious, or is he? No, he is a saint.

I fight the instinct to grab my gun and shoot them right here, right now. I also suppress the urge to go to my Angel. I hate that I can't because I'm still in the middle of a show, and Kinn would be furious if I lost this deal. It's not like I can't take Kinn; I don't want to deal with it; I'm too lazy.

That guy, Cyrus, I remember his name. He is the oldest son of Louis. He is looking at Chay like he wants to be the one who is receiving them. What is with this family being all over my Angel? I should just kill them all.

I focused on playing my last song. I want this to be over with already. To go to my Angel and take him for myself. When I finished the tune I was playing, I spoke again. " How is everyone enjoying themselves?" I say with a little more anger than I intended. My job here is pretty much done. So I didnt care how angry i sounded.

"We have ended today's show, but I see everyone is having a blast, so let's go for one more song." I pause for a second to hear the cheers and yelling of WIK names washing over the crowd. "As promised, the song I said I'll do. I hope you enjoy it." I motion for a stool and my acoustic guitar. They bring a mic stand and set it up in front of me. It's time to show Chay how much I love him.

" Now I wrote this song with someone very special to me. He is a very talented upcoming artist, my personal Angel'. I said with a grin, and just like I thought he would, Chay instantly looked in my direction as I used the name I called him every day when we were together. VICTORY! There you are, baby, eyes on me, Angel. God, he is fucking beautiful. I look him straight in the eye, knowing he can't escape them once I do. I always loved what my gaze would do to him. I start the song by playing the intro...

All this time, I sink, drowning like a stone

Trying to close my eyes and shut my ears on this thrown

Losing my way home, then you came along

Everywhere we are, I felt like where I belonged...

I look at Chay, and I see that he is crying. I put so much emotion behind this song cause I want him to feel how he makes me feel. How much I love him and need him in my life. I continue the music, not taking my eyes off Chay.

When I come close to the end of the song, I see Chay's eyes are drowning with tears, and I want to pull him in and hold him close to ease his pain. I knew I had caused it, but I regretted it soon after. The song finishes. I break eye contact. I couldn't bear to see the sadness in his beautiful eyes anymore and looked at the crowd, not caring for all the cheers, and rushed off the stage to get to my Angel.

I will get him back and never make him sad again. If it makes me look pathetic or weak to others, I don't care. Chay is all that matters to me, and I will do anything in my power even more to ensure he is happy. Chay is my life now.

-------------------------------------------------------

Chay;

I see Pii Kim walk off stage and head towards the private room with determination, and Khun Luis takes center stage. " Wow, what a great performance. I want to take a moment to thank you all for attending our grand opening. The family and I are so happy to be here. We hope you had a great night.

Until next time, au revoir avec beaucoup d'amour," he bows, and everyone's applause can be heard throughout the club. He then walks off stage as the club music starts playing, and everyone starts dancing again as the night approaches.

Pii's eyes are on me as he tunnels straight to the private room, ignoring everything around him and the people trying to get his attention. Until I see Luis catch up to him, tap on his shoulder, and make Kim stop.

He did not look pleased about that at all. I take the opportunity to run and hide in the private patio. I needed some fresh air, so I pulled out a cigarette. As I take some deep puffs, I hear footsteps approaching, and my heart skips a beat. Please don't be Kim, please don't be Kim. I say in my head repeatedly.

Flicking the cigarette, a tap landed on my shoulder. I turned around, holding my breath, to see Benz and Nova looking concerned, so I released my breath, thanking whoever was watching over me.

" What happened, Chay? Why are you crying? Did something happen?" I try to calm myself, but my mind is stuck. I remember Kim's eyes on me as he sang that song. He sent me the music we had written together a few months ago. 'This is for Porchay,' he said at the song's end. I remember how sad he sounded at the end of the video.

'With My Personal Angel'. They both had the same sadness to them. The same tone. Why does it feel like he needed me to hear it?

" Deep breaths, Chay, deep breaths," Nova says while breathing with me to no effect. I'm at the point of a full-on anxiety attack, and my mind starts to get dizzy, and I'm on the verge of passing out until I feel something cold getting pressed to my neck. The shock regulated my senses, and I started breathing normally, my mind stopped spinning.

I look to my left to see Pii Ice with a glass of water and ice. He handed me the drink and then walked away. The gesture surprises us, and we all look at him walking away. Nova and Benz look at one another, then shrugs, looking back at me.

"Are you okay now, Chay?" they asked together. "Have you stopped crying?" Benz asked. I take another deep breath and nod my head. "That's good we were worried." Benz says," I'm sorry that song was just so touching," I say, trying to find an excuse. " My Pii says I have a gift. I can feel all the emotion in a song." I chuckle a little. I take a sip of water Pii Ice gave me, trying to hide the excuse.

" Wow, really, that's amazing. I wish I had a gift like that," Nova says in a happy tone, and Benz looks at me with a nod and hands me something to wipe my eyes. After I dry my face, they both peck my cheek, something I've noticed they like doing throughout the night. I'm not complaining, though. It makes me feel sexy to have two people kissing me simultaneously. They are both beautiful and great at kissing to make it more enjoyable.

Benz grabs my drink and puts it down, then they both put their arms in mine. "Let's get back inside. Pa wants to introduce us to WIK," Nova says with excitement. I stopped for seconds when I heard her say that I gave myself a mental shakedown and continued with them walking back inside. I am here to have fun; he will not ruin that for me. You can do this, Chay, I tell myself.

We walk up to Khun Louis as he stands before Pii Kim. I slow my breath, and his scent gets closer and closer, and it fills the room since the window is back up and encloses the space. My mind floods with memories as we slowly approach and stop beside them. He is so much more handsome now. " Ice, come here," Louis says, making Ice stand up and stand next to us.

"Hello, Chay. It's so good to see you again," Pii Kim says in a silky voice. " Hello Pii..ah WIK." I almost said his real name but caught myself. Everyone turns to me and gives me a strange look, even the mom sitting at a distance, a bit shocked that we know one another.

They're looking at me like I better tell them what's up. Eyes bugging like there's no escaping this time, and I have to tell them, or else.

"How do you know each other?" Pii Ice asks in a rough voice and gets daggers from Pii Kim's eyes, but Pii Ice sends them back. I fake a cough, and Pii Kim says, " His older brother Porsche is the boyfriend of my older brother Kinn." Then Kim looks at me sweetly." We also have a complicated past." Both Benz and Nova look at me. ' COMPLICATED PAST!! YOU USED ME! THEN THREW ME AWAY! IT'S NOT COMPLICATED!' I scream in my mind.

" Right, well Khun WIK, these two on nongs arms are my twins Nova and Benz, Bianchi." " Sawatdeekhrap, Pii WIK," They both say to Kim with a wai and a little shy. Louis looks to Pii Ice.

" This is my oldest son, Ice." "Sawatdee" is all he said. Khun Luis throws a look at Ice, then faces Kim. " Don't mind him; he tends to forget his manners."

"Mon amor, viens ici un instant." Luis's wife gets up and walks over. " This is my beautiful wife, Intira." "Sawatdeekha Khun WIK, it's a great pleasure to meet you," she says, smiling and hugging her husband.

"It's good to meet you all. Thank you for letting me perform for you today. It was a great pleasure. I wish you all the best with this club."Kim says. " No, thank you. I know you are a busy man," says Louis. "Yes, sorry about the wait. I had to handle some things back at the studio. It looked like all were enjoying the show." he looks at everyone but stops at me.

"Yes, we did," Nova and Benz say together." Your last song got Chay here to cry. It was a beautiful song. Who is this Angel you talked about?" Nova asks.

I look down. I don't want to be captured in Kim's eyes again. "Oh, you'll meet him one day since my family is doing business with yours."

"So it's a him? Is he here today?" she continues to say. " Yes, he is here," Pii Kim says, and I feel his eyes on me. " Oh, why don't we meet him then,"Novs says. " He's here with someone else. I don't want to ruin his fun. He got mistakenly dumped a few months ago. The guy that dumped been sad about it, but the guy will do anything to get him back." Pii Kim says seriously, and I feel tears trying to escape my eyes. Why does he still have to lie about things? Does he get that much joy out of it?

"There's also university. It looks like all of you will be attending with us, ain't that right, Chay?" I guess he didn't know I skipped the interview, and I took a deep breath. " Well, WIK, I'll let you kids have fun. My wife and I will be headed out for the night. Please tell Kinn my family will be there tomorrow night.".

"Yes sir, Kinn will be so happy you decided to come." Luis nods and looks at his kids. "Y'all behave yourself. "Oui papa," they said together.

"CHAY!!" Benz yelled excitedly. "Let's have one more shot, then go dance," he said, grabbed my arm, and headed to the bar, and Nova happily followed us. We take the shot and then go straight to the dance floor. I'll do anything to escape the man I love and the man that shatters my world.

" Chay," I hear Pii Kim call out my name. " I'll wait for you. We will be going home together," he said, giving me butterflies in my stomach. I gave him a nod, wanting to leave the room and away from him and his scent.
---------------------------------------------------------

Chay Pov

We headed to the dance floor and started dancing, feeling every beat, moving my hips and shaking my ass, feeling like I was in a safe zone. I was giving my mind off of him. We danced for maybe an hour, maybe more, who knows, it was just us and the music.

Someone taps my shoulder, and my bubble disappears. I turn to see Pii Art, and he leans in to tell me, " He says it's time to go." Art tells me. Nove and Benz hear Pii Art's words and make sad faces, but we return to the private room. As we enter, I see Pii Kim sitting there like he owns the entire place.

Ice Pov

Sitting in the room with WIK, I thought it would have been different, but I find it annoying. He's a great singer, a voice that can lully anyone to peace, and his music has to be the best I have ever listened to.

You would think I would have been more excited since I am a massive fan like my sister and brother, but no, I'm just annoyed because all he does is stare at the boy. That beautiful boy, the way he moves his body, can catch anyone in a trance. I would go as far as to say it's a blessing for your eyes if you had a chance to watch.

I look over to WIK and see his eyes glued on Chay. His expression is unreadable, but you can see in his eyes that he wants the kid and wants him badly. Just that thought angers me, though I do not know why. WIK said earlier that he shared a 'complicated past.' Hmm, interesting. WIK motions to the man in the black suit and tells him something in a low voice, then heads to Chay and my siblings.

They make sad faces and then return to the private room. WIK sits there until they enter, only getting up after they have. "Chay, let's go. We are leaving. You don't want to worry, Porsche," he says, irritated, then heads to the door. "Okay, Pii," Chay said, turning to my brother and sister to tell them bye. They both gave him a deep kiss, making him smile. But it angers me as well as WIK.

Chay's smile is so sweet and warm that I can feel my heart thaw. "PORSCHAY NOW! " I hear WIK yell making the others jump, and Chay rushes out, not before he looks my way." Goodbye, Pii Ice." He smiled, and my heart fluttered just a little.

"We should get going, too," I head out the door, following Chay. I can't help but check him out from behind ' he has a nice ass, and I can't help but think as my mind goes to different places-the things I want to do to that ass. I don't stop thinking about it till he's in the car.

In The Car, Kim Pov

I opened Chay's door so he could get in and sit down, and then I reached over him to fasten his seatbelt. As I do, I can hear his breathing stop. I pause before his face, reach for my handkerchief, and wipe his mouth. He looks at me, and I look into his eyes. Instead of saying anything, I exited the car and closed his door. I look at the people he was with, giving them a menacing look, going around to the other side of the car. Art goes to the driver's side. Soon we are taking off.

I look over at Chay,I see he is upset looking out the window. 'he looks so lovely in the moonlight.' I smile, then remember how he was dancing with the twins, and my smile gets replaced with irritation. " Did you have fun, Angel?" It came out harsher than I wanted to. " Did you like our song?" I tried something else, but still no answer. 'talk to me, baby, please. I need to hear your voice,' I think to myself.

I looked over at him and saw that his eyes were closed, and I knew he was pretending to sleep but eventually I know he would crash out. So I just let him rest and watched him sleep, not wanting to take my eyes off him cause I knew once we got home, I wouldn't be able see him this close again.

Chay Pov

'Did he wipe my mouth and say nothing? ' I think, my mind blank. After that, I felt like the ride home would take longer, so I closed my eyes and leaned my head against the window. I heard Kim trying to talk to me, but I ignored him and tried to get some rest.

"Angel, wake up. You'll catch a cold if you stay in the car longer." I slowly open my eyes and feel something over my chest and shoulders. I look down and see Kim had put his jacket on me. Then I look up to see Kim just inches from my face. Instead of looking away, I stare at his lips. He smiled, catching me by surprise. I tried moving myself back without realizing the space of the back seats.

I fall back in the seats, grabbing on to Kim's arms, hoping to keep myself from falling. Instead I pulled him down with me, making my back hit the comfy seats. Along with Kim landing on top of me, hands on either side of my head, his lips brushing against mine. We stayed like that as time stop for a few moments, I looked into his eyes. They where dark with deep need.

"Pii...Kim yo..ur...heavy," I said in a shaky voice. Then I looked around, glad to see there wasn't anyone around to see how we looked. "They left a while ago, and I told the guards I'll ensure you get inside. It's just me and you, Angel," he says, taking his weight off me only to get on his knee between my legs, and moving the other to the side. He still wasnt gettimg off me getting off me. "Pii, get off me. I wanna go inside." He still doesn't move.

"Angel...can I kiss you?" I don't answer, and he starts to lean down. realizing what he is going to do. I use all my strength and push him off, making him roll to the car's floor.

I jumped out of the vehicle. " Angel," I can hear Kim say, but I ignore him, going inside and up the stairs. I close the door behind me, jumping on my bed, screaming in my pillow, and the tears fall. It continued for a while, and I looked at the clock. It was 3:00 a.m., so I got up, decided to shower, and then crashed out.
------------------------------------------------------

CHAY:

It didn't feel like I got any sleep. When I opened my eyes and looked at the clock, it said it was 9:30 a.m. I jumped up out of bed. 'Pii is going to be so pissed' I ran to the bathroom, took a 5 min shower, quickly got dressed, and headed to the kitchen to grab a bite. Picking up an Apple and some yogurt, I waved at Auntie and headed to Kinn's office. Why does this place have to be so fucking big, I thought.

I knocked on the door. Kinn said to come in. I saw my Hia and Kinn's heads together, looking at some papers. In the corner of my eye, I saw someone sitting on the couch, and I glanced and saw Pii Tay seated on the sofa with the sunlight on him, making him even more radiant than he already was. How is someone that pretty friends with these two?

"Chay!" Hia called out my name, making Pii Tay look at me." Hello, nong Chay," he said with a stunning smile that could put a grown man on the ground. I feel my face heat up, and he giggles. I turn my head back to my hia and Kinn. I walk over to his desk. He gives me a weird look, then shakes his head, getting focused on why he wanted me here today.

"You're late, Chay," he said with anger." I'm sorry, hia forgive your baby brother." I said, a spoonful of yogurt in my mouth. He rolled his eyes and then looked at Kinn with all smiles. "Kinn, Chay is here," he smacked his head to get his attention.

"Ouch baby, why did you do that," he pouted. Tay laughed a sweat, little laugh, and hia pointed to me, "Chay is finally here." he said. " Hello, Pii Kinn," I say. "Good morning, Chay. Now that you're here, I will get straight to the point. Your hia and I have been talking. We think you should start training." Pii Kinn says,

"With you and your brother being a part of the family, you are both targets now, and we want you to train so you can defend yourself if you need to. I will still send a bodyguard wherever you go no matter what. We want to know you can defend yourself if something happens to them."

I'm at a loss for words: " How did you convince my hia to let me train?" Then my hia comes around the desk and stands before me. " It wasn't Kinn that decided it was me." My mouth drops. "Wait, what?" I say, shocked. " You see, Chay, I can't always be by your side, and knowing you can defend yourself would ease my mind. I don't want to lose you again. This is our lifestyle and our world now. I want you to be as strong as possible to take it on." he says.

I stay quiet for a minute. " Listen to me, Chay. I know it a lot, but I can't leave Kinn's side. I love you and will be there as much as possible for you, but I also love Kinn. I want to protect both of you in the best way I can. Can you do this for your hia, please?" My brother asks. I take another minute to pull myself together.

"You're 18 now, and as much as I hate to admit it, you are no longer my baby brother. You can choose this if it is something you want to do." I nod, and hugs me. " It's the least I can do after everything you did for us. As I was growing up, you were my father and mother and remained true to being my brother. How can I resist getting in shape and having people all over me." Smack! I get hit by hia, but he looks at me." Thank you, Chay."

"What a cute relationship," Pii Tay says, walking to us. " Hey, Kinn, take notes. Maybe you can mend your relationships with your brother," he says jokingly, getting a pin thrown at him by Kinn. " Hi again, Nong". Tay says in the sweetest voice.

"Chay, you know Tay, he is the one I asked to train you." I look at Pii Tay and give him one of my smiles." With someone as cute as him teaching me, I'll be paying attention to all you're instructions. Do we get to do a little hand to hand combat, I bet you're good with your hand," I say seductively while looking at Tay. Smack! I got another hit from my Pi.

"Porchay Kittisawasd! He's to train you, not someone to flirt with!" my brother angrily said. "I can do both," I said, giving Tay a wink, and his face went red, and a giggle escaped his lips. "Ouch Pii." I get another smack, and Kinn looks at me. " Don't let Time hear you say that." he laughs it off, but I feel he is serious.

I give Tay another wink with a smirk this time, " Ouch, piiiiiiiiii, stop it. Pii Tay tell him to stop." I say, hiding behind him, making sure to grab his waist. It's so slim and soft to the touch.

Pii raises his hand again like he's going to smack me again. " Porsche, leave your defendless brother alone. If you wanna beat on someone, go beat your man." Tay says, laughing, "He's just joking around. Let him have his fun." Tay says, defending me and making me get turned on.

"Yeah, I'm just having a little fun with him," I said, sticking my tongue out at Pii and giving Tay a little peck on his cheek, making Pii reach around to grab me, but I moved away before he got the chance. Tay laughs and says, "Should we get started now?" making us all move to the sofa.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.1K 3.6K 51
Kinn : don't leave me please Porsche: I will back for you Do you ever think, PROMISES that we make in love can be this much strong, that compelled G...
47.8K 1.2K 20
After a misunderstanding and argument with everyone kim left the mansion in midnight That night was most cruelest for him, Kinn and Chay is ready to...
10.1K 510 14
It has been months since the war between the Major and Minor ended. Months since Porsche and Porchay -Forcefully- moved into the Major house. A month...
88.8K 5K 31
"Gun was right about one thing. It was a dangerous thing to fall in love. But for Macau, he'd do it all over again for Chay. It was worth it if it wa...