Hell's Killer (Hazbin Hotel x...

By deuxdude

You were a prodigal assassin. The best of the best. The body count of criminals were indescribable. Even in o... More

Goodbye Cruel World
Hell-O
New Client, New Life and Same Shit
Chaos In Hell
Why Not?
The Dark Horror
New Abilities
Unholy Extermination
Mingling
Killer's Fury
Side-Story Short # 1
Questions & Interest
A Surprised Meeting
Hotel Became A Hit
Violent Broadcast & A New Member
Side-Story Short #2
Fight With The Archfiend
Enter Chapel
Helluva Day We're Having
An Exchange Program
A Meal For The Flock
Side-Story Short #3
A Very Special Short
Mad Rave
Thankskilling
Undead Rocker
Christmas Slaughter
Bloodbath Televised
One-Shot: Heated Magne πŸ‹
Business Left Unchecked
Side-Story Short #4
Abandoned Brawl
Sinful Encore
Shadow Players
One-Shot: Caught In A Fandel πŸ‹
Hell Zone
Unlikely Alliance
The End Of Black Reign
One-Shot: Beach Massagist πŸ‹
Side‐Story Short #5
Hot Date
Seeing Stars
Hell Trip #1
Hell Trip #2
Hell Trip #3
Hell Trip #4
Side-Short Story #6
Hell Trip #5
Hotel Gone! Assassination Of The Damnation?
Hell Trip #6
One Shot: Backstage Lesson πŸ‹
Exes & Oohs
Hell Trip #7 (Finale)
One-Shot: A Queen's Pleasure πŸ‹
Western Energy
Pride Day
Queen Bee
Self Worth & Artificial Mayhem
Side-Story Short #7
Overture
Radio Killed the Video Star
Scrambled Eggs
Dad Beat Dad
Welcome to Heaven!
Hello Rosie!
The Show Must Go On
One-Shot: Succubi's Fun πŸ‹
Keystone Abilities
Undead Feelings

Exclusive Rumors

1.9K 27 22
By deuxdude

Ice-Cream Shop

It was just another day in Hell where you entered for a usual snack.

(Y/N): "Hey Bob, the usual please?"

Bob: "Sure sport. Here ya go."

Although it roared and it lunged at you, it failed after you ate it's head and began to eat the rest.

(Y/N): "On schedule. Y'know what I like, huh?

Bob: "You were the first to eat this bad boy and from the start, it became your favorite."

(Y/N): "I just can't get enough."

Bob: "I don't blame ya."

One of Bob's coworkers called in assistance and he just left.

Meanwhile...in a different table

?: "Come on, Shiva..."

Shiva: "Quit bothering me. I'll never get any work done at this rate, Gnik."

Gnik: "Why, what's wrong with me?"

Shiva: "Well to tell you the truth, I don't care if guys chase after me. In fact, I want to be the one on the chasing instead."

Gnik: "Seriously?! If that's the case, what kinda guy you wanna chase?"

Shiva: "The type who is a total badass and cares for women! Total Lady-Killer...like Y/N."

Gnik: "Who?"

Shiva simply pointed at you, still eating your ice-cream.

Gnik: "That kid? Isn't he still just a teen? We're both at our 20s for Satan's sake!"

Shiva: "He's a real 👀🍬 to other women. Be a bit more like him and maybe we'll go out sometime. Bye!"

With that said, Shiva left to continue her duties while Gnik continues looking at you...and getting angry as he thinks about what Shiva said.

Gnik: 'This punk? Shiva thinks HE is a badass?!"

Night

As you walked in the middle of the night, Gnik simply followed you without being noticed.

Gnik: "Just what does Shiva see in him? Does the other chicks really dig into this prick?!"

He noticed you went into a club. But just when he entered inside as well...

It was big. Following you with that many people is like picking a needle out of a haystack. Suddenly, he found you in front of a couple, whom one of them looks drunk. You simply KO'ed the drunked Sinner and the woman was impressed that she decided to go with you somewhere private with Gnik in pursuit.

Sinner: "What the fuck...Ow my head! I need lay off the booze.

Gnik followed them to the restroom and when he did, slashing and gunshots were heard. He hid away in fear. You simply walked out like nothing happened at all. Just when you were out of sight, Gnik went in the restroom and nothing was out of the ordinary.

Gnik: "What the Hell! Where she'd go?" Peeked underneath. "Not here!" Looked directly in the toilet. "Or there!" Continously looked in a few. "WHERE?! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THAT DAMNED BROAD!!!!!"

He then noticed a brute, who happened to be the bouncer of the club with a few women who were also in the bathroom, realizing he's fucked .

Gnik: "Oh shit...Hold on! Let me explain!"

Too late

Next Days

Gnik, all bruised up: "Shiva, forget about that guy."

Shiva: "What happened to your face?"

Gnik: "Don't worry about it! That fucker, Y/N, he ain't the 'guy' you wanna chase around, he's a perverted psycho! I know we're not ones to talk, but he is worse than us! Much worse! Stay away from him!"

Shiva: "...Huh?"

Gnik: "Look I saw it with my own eyes! He went right in to girls' restroom!"

Shiva: "I don't know what-?"

Gnik: "Shiva! He picked up some broad, took her to the restroom, I went in there and..."

Shiva: "Let me stop you right there; You went inside the women's restroom?"

Gnik: "Yeah but..."

Shiva stormed off after smaking him around.

Gnik:

Happy Hotel

Gnik learned that you worked at a hotel and is now hiding in the corner. He heard about the Happy Hotel and despite the business in there was booming, he had no interest of changing his way let alone care about this dump

Gnik: "Damn you! I swear I'll get the dirt on you if it's the last thing I do!

That's when you walked out of the place but before Gnik makes his move.

???: "Ahem."

Gnik gulped knowing he's been caught as he looked above the hotel.

Gnik, flinched: "Company!"

Vaggie: "Mind telling what are you doing?"

Gnik: "N-Nothing! Just passing by."

Gnik left quickly but Vaggie was right behind him, then tries make a break for it. The chase didn't last long for he slipped into the alley but still kept running. Vaggie, knowing he's not worth it, returns to the hotel.

Later in the bar...

Gnik just couldn't catch a break. He tried getting dirt on you only to get caught in recent unnecessary situations is getting annoying.

(Y/N): "He's still at it again?"

Gnik heard your voice and turns around without being and sees him on the 📱.

(Y/N): "Yeah, don't worry I will deal with him. Hopefully for the last time. Alright later."

In a disclosed location, Gnik followed by you where he stands in front of a snake-like Sinner and his gang.

Sir Pentious: "Well if it isn't Y/N. Here to stop me yet again have you?"

(Y/N): "You should never mess with the forces you can't control. Though I am shocked to see few of your Humpty Dumptys again."

M. Egg Boi: "This time you die!"

Sir Pentious : "Indeed, kill him!"

All weapons are locked on and heading at you.

Your response:

And as for Gnik?

Gnik: "This is fuckin' insanity! Shiva wants me to be more like him?! A psycho?!"

That's when a random missile got him.

Ice-Cream Shop

Gnik, half-scorched: "I'm dead serious! Stay away from him! That guy will kill anyone in his sights, money or for free! Yes I know we're in Hell but he is NOT like us! What if he is an actual Angel who came down here to kill us all and-!"

Shiva: "Gnik, go home."

Gnik knew she didn't want to put up with this so arguing now is pointless. But he wasn't gonna up and quit.

Happy Hotel

Without getting noticed, you tried climbing to a window, hoping he could find your room.

Gnik: "I should've done this in the first place..."

As he entered in the room, Gnik tried figuring out his next plan.

Gnik: "This has to be his room. I don't give a shit what it takes! I need to find something to expose the fraud he is! Heh, I might even shut this place too as a bonus if he is an agent of Heaven since this hotel is about redemption and crap!"

Just then, he accidentally pulled a lever a lamp and then this happen.

(Stop at 0:10)

The next thing Gnik knew, he ended up in this place. The air of this place was filled with blood. As there were bloodstains all around the corner.

The air of this place was filled with blood. As there were bloodstains all around the corner.

Gnik: "It's a official, this place is fucked up. If this is their way of redeeming a Sinner, then they have a funny way of showing it. I am SO gonna get that Y/N prick!"

???: "...I can give him to you..."

Gnik got startled hearing that voice and looked around this place but no one was here.

Gnik: "I'm hearing things."

Voice (1): "No I hear everything you've said!"

Voice (2): "You hate Y/N right? Well me too! Get me outta here and-"

Voice (1): "And what? You can't do shit in your condition! Beat it! But you..."

Voice (1): "I can make it worth you while.~"

Voice (2): "Screw this guy! Me? You? Together, we can have some fun!"

More and more, they keep popping up and arguing with each other. Gnik stumbled upon another secret passage way button and ended back to the room.

Gnik, panting: "Were those things ghosts?"

???: "Not quite. They are Specters. The lower types of Wraiths that fuses with another to survive. Forming a union or a pact to get stronger and become actual Wraiths."

He sees a green haired woman sitting on the edge of the window. It was K@ry.

Gnik: "Who are you?!"

K@ry: "I don't think you have permission to ask me of my name since you broken into someone's room, let alone this hotel."

Gnik simply stuttered to speak.

K@ry: "Calm down already. It's not like I roll with Y/N. Therefore, I won't tell him about this. If you want to know more about him...here."

She threw a tiny 📦 at him.

Gnik, with the box: "What is this?"

K@ry: "Just take it and bail. Once you opened it, you will have your answer."

*Knock Knock*

Charlie: "Y/N. You're in there? Dinner's ready! Y/N?"

Gnik knew its a long way down and K@ry isn't here anymore. So with no other options...

Charlie entered by simply phasing through the 🚪 and saw nobody there.

Charlie: "Thought I heard voices."

Gnik's Place

With his leg in a cast, Gnik opened the box K@ry gave and it was just a 🔔.

Gnik: "This is the answer to my problems? A FUCKING BELL?!"

He threw at the wall out of anger. Until some monstrous howling was heard more than once. Gnik couldn't take it anymore and brought out his weapon.

Gnik: "Okay that's it! It's bad enough I got sent to Hell all because of my involvement with a crime organization, serving as a bottom rank thug...but I ain't going down like this!"

Gnik: "Good thing I bought this online."

As he went outside, looking for his supposed assailant, he noticed huge hulkish demon appeared from the alleyway.

Gnik fired multiple shots and so far nothing worked on it. Out of bullets, he decides to do what he is really good at...running away and hides in a dumpster. He did took a quick peek and say you standing before it.

Gnik: "What the fuck is he doing?!"

(Y/N): "Well aren't you a big piece of shit. Believe it or not I was look for someone to give me a challenge."

The monster simply charged at him and in an instant, you cut him down.

(Y/N), walks away: "Yeah I take it back, just another weak sauce."

Gnik: "How?"

Ice-Cream Shop

Gnik: "For the love of Satan, Shiva! He hacked beast in two in the blink of an eye! And I was right, he's from Heaven! An Exterminator in disguise!"

Shiva: "Enought already! You clearly lost it!"

Gnik: "You think I'm making this up?!"

That's when you showed up and Gnik high-tailed it out of there.

Shiva: "Hello there, the usual?"

(Y/N): "Yeah...is that guy on drugs or something?"

Shiva: "You mean Gnik? No. But I guess you can say he and I are close but now he's like a maniacal stalker. Guess it's my fault for not being more specific. The other day, I just told him to be more like you. Now he took it to the extreme, saying you are a madman/pervert who's actually an Angel sent to kill us all. Can you believe that?"

(Y/N): "Rumors are rumors."

Shiva: "Right? I want to be the chasing after him, that's all."

Happy Hotel

(Y/N), in bed with Charlie and Vaggie: "Any new customers lately?"

Charlie: "None so far. Just another ordinary day. Say...Vaggie?"

Vaggie: "Yeah?"

Charlie: "Wasn't there somebody that you chased the other day in the noon?"

Vaggie: "Yeah that guy who's been skulking the hotel. He was not that of a big deal so I chased him off."

Charlie: "Hm? Which reminds me, I heard voices in this room. I thought it was you."

(Y/N): "You don't say?"

Gnik's Place

Gnik has been packing his things, decided on leaving Pentagram City for good and start a new afterlife in another town. Just as he leaves he saw a picture of him and Shiva as he holds it.

Gnik: "What's the point?"

He puts the photo flat down, and as he heads to the elevator...he saw you coming out of it and runs off, all the way to his car. You followed his trail and saw 2 things; The photo of him and Shiva along with a 🔔.

On the road

Gnik kept driving but his 🚗 ran out of gas. That's when he saw you up front holding a bell as you rang it. And the portal rift opens up the same demons of the you killed. You dispatched without a problem.

(Y/N): "That's that."

Gnik: "What?"

(Y/N): "Now for the main attraction!"

Gnik: "Wait no!"

You rang the 🔔 again, only this time...

This behemoth appears.

Gnik: "What the fuck!"

You kicked it away from Gnik before the beast spits out molten fire balls at you. It was lousy at aiming and using your Flesh Hooks to latched onto that demon, you slingshot yourself to brutally kicked it in the chest before jumping on top of the head to pierced it to the ground. Pulling out your huge weapon for a nonstop shooting.

After the sunrise, it's head was nothing more than burger meat. Gnik simply stood there in awe. You walked up to him and gave him his picture while still holding the 🔔 in hand.

(Y/N): "At least let her know if you're skipping town. Otherwise, she will never chase you."

Gnik: "That's it? You came all this way to tell me that? Why?"

(Y/N): "Even the Damned are capable of doing some good, redemption or not."

Gnik: "Y/N! Tell me, who are you?! Are you really a demon or not?"

(Y/N): "Of course I am. But hey, who knows? Maybe you should ask Satan."

Ice-Cream Shop

You were eating your favorite 🍦 and then Gnik is seen sitting on the other end table, with you.

Gnik: "I'll have what he's having."

Shiva: "Huh?"

Gnik: "I said I will have one of those too!"

Shiva: "Coming right up!"

(Y/N): "You seriously gonna eat this with me?"

Gnik simply nodded, possibly hinting you as an apology for misjudging you.

(Y/N): "Just try not to make me lose my appetite?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 713 9
You were once a good hearted person, until a violent fist fight turned into a full on genocide. This genocide turned you into a cold hearted killer...
25.7K 552 14
After killing thousands to millions of people, Y/n tyranny is finally ended by Jujutsu sorcerers being sent to hell to live out the rest of his days...
8.4K 167 12
After Izuku took his life he was sent to hell though He hade a pure and kind soul he still took his own life which resulted in him being sent to hell...
289K 3.2K 31
Y/N L/N started out as a cop. The best damn cop there was. Until he was framed for corruption by his partner. After serving a year in prison, he trac...