When Our Love Was a Lie [Harr...

By Vvvv_Pppp

Scarlett James Riley was your regular girl with a regular life, with no worry's but school and what to eat th... More

When Our Love Was a Lie [Harry Styles Fan Fiction]
Chapter 1 ~
Chapter 2 ~
Chapter 3 ~
Chapter 4 ~
Chapter 5 ~
Chapter 6 ~
Chapter 8 ~
Chapter 9 ~
Chapter 10 ~
Chapter 11 ~
Chapter 12 ~
Chapter 13 ~
Chapter 14 ~
Chapter 15 ~
Chapter 16 ~
Chapter 17 ~

Chapter 7 ~

144 4 0
By Vvvv_Pppp

- Chatper 7 ~ -

 -Scarletts POV-

I was confused about why Andy left so fast, Considering that Nova had to leave because of homework but Andy just left for no reason. I put the thought at the back of my mind and got out my phone, It was about eight pm and i've done nothing but cry and rant. I sighed and changed  back into my pj's, and tucked myself in while I cried myself to sleep thinking about my mother.

I woke up and looked at my clock, my vision still being blurry I blinked a few times trying to see the clock clearly. 10:46 am I rubbed my eyes making sure I didn't see the clock right but the time stayed the same. My eyes wided I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom, I bushed my teeth and put my hair into a high pony tail and then ran to my closet.

I got out a nude collar  top with little navy blue birds on it and black leggings and navy blue ankle boots. I quickly put the clothes on and ran to the door grabbing my backpack while trying to put on my shoes. 

I ran across the hall and swung the stairs door open and ran down the stairs to the lobby. Scar you didn't turn on your alarm clock ! God you're so stupid! I sighed knowing I messed up and probably going to get yelled at by my professor. when I got to the bottom of the stair case I ran outside to the University.

I ran down the street getting a few weird stares from people since I was running and panicking at the same time trying to get to school as fast as human possiable. I took my phone out of my backpack still running and looked at the time it was 11:04 am I pretty much screamed and ran faster then I ever had in my life. 

I finally reached NYU trying to catch my breath at the same time tired to get the front doors, I opened the doors and I was face to face with my professor. "Professor Collins I'm very sorry I woke up la-" I was in mid sentence when my professor interrupted me, " I don't want to hear it Ms,Reilly just make your way into the classroom and just saying this is a warning since you're one of my best students" he said with a smile on his face. "Now go to class I'm going to get a coffee" I nodded and ran to class. 

When I entered the classroom everyone was staring at me, I slowly turned my head towards the small mirror next to the entrance door and saw how I looked. I remembered that I forgot to take off my make up last night so I pretty much looked like an animal. My hair was everywhere because my pony tail ended up falling out when I was running and I'm pretty sure I smelled kinda weird to so therefore I am an animal! Great.. 

Slowly walked to my seat with every ones eyes on me I ended up tripping and slamming my face into the ground. I then got up right away and stunk into my seat, just then my phone starting ringing "Sleepyhead by Passion pit" so then again everyone was staring at me. I quickly pulled out my phone and saw Novas crazy face on my screen, I picked up the phone and heard her yelling something I manged to get her to calm down by telling her to shut up or i'mma tell everyone about what happened at her tenth birthday.

She instantly shut up and I looked up and saw that Professor Collins wasn't back yet. Sp I put my attention back on Nova. "Scarlett I saw Andy and Dy-" I was just about to hear about what she said when Pro.Collins showed up behind me and grabbed my phone grinning at me.

"You'll have this after class, I expedited better from you Scarlett considering that you were late this morning" pro.Collin's shakes his head and walks over to his desk talking about boring science crap, I don't even know why I'm in University. 

A few hours have passed by and it's 3 pm, and Professor. Collins says we can leave now. I jump out of my seat getting my things and run out the door heading to my apartment building. When I got there I put my backpack on the ground and jumped on my bed and laid there till I fell asleep and was awoken buy my phone ringing.I stayed there on my bed listening to the music till the phone stopped ringing and then rang again. "And it was like fire around the brim, burning solid, burning thin the burning rim" I groaned and slowly got up from my head and got my phone. 

"Hello? who is this? "

"Scarlett? It's Robby your late for work. Please hurry there's a lot of cleaning to be done"

I sighed. "Rob can I just like have the week off? I'm going threw a lot right now.."

"What happened? Are you alright? Where are you? Are you sick?"

"I'm fine and i'm in my apartment, But please just let me have a week off. Even five days well work."

"Fine but please just come and see me right now?"

"Okay on my way, Bye Rob"

I got up threw my phone on the side table and went the bathroom, washing my face and then putting on some eyeliner and mascara with a tint of red on my lips in the middle. I went to my bed and found my phone on the desk under my mirror. Totally confused I also found my purse wide open and the things inside of it all over the floor. I looked around my apartment and sighed I must've have knocked it over and everything fell out.

I shrugged and slowly picked up everything off the floor when I noticed this little red piece of paper. I picked it up and knew it wasn't mine because i've never seen it in my life. I picked it up and it had my name scribbled on the top, slowly opening the red note it said "YOU MAY NEVER SEE ME, BUT EYE I AM ALWAYS WATCHING" 

My flipped the note over to see nothing there, thinking it was some kind of sick joke I threw it into the trashcan and picking the rest of my stuff up. I couldn't deal with stupid pranks right now with everything that has happened I can't have idiotic things like this happening. I got my phone and ran out my apartment and made my way towards the Bar.

-Harry's POV-

I walked around my roommates flat when I heard a knock on the door. "I GOT IT" I heard him scream from the kitchen, He walked into the room telling me to sit down and relax. How can I fucking relax after what happened with Angelina? I don't even know what fucking happen to her, But I know I have to move on from her. I laid down on coach and then a girl walked in but I could care-less about her I just needed to get my mind off things.

"I'm going out, don't follow me" He stared at me and chuckled.

"Yeah because a few days ago I saw you pretty much dead on a park bench"

"HEY! IT WASN'T MY FAULT YOU KNOW WHAT I FUCKING WENT THREW" I snapped at him and he shook his head.

"Good bye Harry" I watched him walk to the other side of the room ignoring me and rolling his eyes in the process. 

"Good Bye... Dylan."

I walked out of the flat and walked around the city and ended up getting lost in my thoughts because I bumped into someone I couldn't tell because my head was down but I could care fucking-less i'm in a bad mood.

"Watch where your going couldn't you tell I was doing something" I snapped at the person and kept my head down.

"Oh um I-I sorry"

That voice! It sounds so familiar ! I looked up and saw a girl with dirty blond hair with her arms crossed along her chest and looking down at her shoes or anywhere but my gaze. Then she became in eye contact with me and her face softened and her eyes went wide. I smiked and stook out my hand. 

"Well hey. I'm Harry, Harry Styles"

She looked at my hand and slowly shook it. " My names Scarlett..Um...Do I know you from somewhere?"

I grinned still holding her hand and never leaving eye contact with her. "I don't think so but how about we get to know each other?" I looked her up and down watching her every move.

She looked at me with wide eyes and blushed. How cute " So Harry I'm r-running late. I gotta go, i'll see you someday again ...hopefully"

She let go of my hand mumbling the last word and ran down the street leaving me standing there with only her name.

Scarlett.

[A/N Yayy updated ~! ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 9.3K 53
𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨: ⸻ 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘴! ❝𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗥 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗛...
3M 95.1K 43
He never wanted to be good, until he met her. He liked the feeling of fighting, until he met her. He liked being feared by everyo...
363K 9.9K 28
18 year old Scarlett Jackson lost her mother at a young age and lives with her father who abuses her. One night Scarlett has a chance to escape and...
Suicide Tree || ✓ By Saga

Mystery / Thriller

2K 109 23
❝They say it was suicide❞ When Scarlett and her friend discovered three bodies hanging from the age old willow tree, the town deemed it as suicides...