LoveStruck | Choso Kamo

Door jajayfeathers

Everyone loves and know Y/N. She has good grades, dress well, loves pets, has an association, her parents are... Meer

few words before starting...
lovestruck part one
1. You leesh!
1 part 2. How cute
2. Bullshit
3. Sweetheart
4. Rumors
5 part 1. Lies
5 part 2. Melting
6. Ghosting
7. Bad boys problem
8. A cute scar on your ugly face
9. Psycho
10. My girl
11. Late night walk
12. Not our goodbyes
lovestruck part two
bonus chapter
13. Muse
14. Reunion
15. All by myself
16. Flowers
18. Cry
19. Pottery lessons
- author note ; please read it
- q&a for 50k
20. Stop being cute
21 part 1. Santa tell me

17. Here we go again

2.1K 71 68
Door jajayfeathers

don't hesitate to vote and comment, i love reading your reactions xx

cr to rylmee2 on twitter

Hiromi wanted to talk.

It's how you ended up waiting for him in front of his apartment. He didn't made you wait and joined you in his casual outfits : blue jeans and a white shirt.

You could see an annoyed expression on his face. He was frowning when his eyes met yours but slowly his gaze softened. He suddenly blushed and looked away before clearing his throat.

"Hi... Red looks good on you, he mumbled."

You widened your eyes and looked at your outfit to see what he meant like you've forgotten what you're wearing.

"Ah, thanks, you said with a small smile.
– Want to come inside ?, he proposed with a raspy voice.
– Hiromi... I think it's better if we finish here, you got straight to the heart of the matter."

Hiromi was startled. He didn't understand what was happening and raised his eyebrows worriedly.

"Is everything fine Y/N ?, he asked with a low voice.
– I don't want to play with your feelings... I just figured out that my heart wasn't available now, you tried to sound fine.
– Do you see someone else ?, he came closer to touch your shoulder gently.
– I don't know... I don't think anymore. You  know what you want in life, but I'm not. You deserve someone who is emotionally available, you stared blankly, avoiding his piercing gaze."

Hiromi nodded, he didn't understand your point of view but he was ready to respect it. Even though you just shared quick kisses and laughters, he was a little disappointed. He started to really like you but he was ready to respect it.

"I see... Thanks for being honest, he said sincerely.
– I wish you the best, you finally looked at him and gave him a warm smile.
– Likewise Y/N, you can always text me. I will be here for you, he smiled.
– Thank you Hiromi... Ah, and I just wanted to clear something. The flowers you sent me were beautiful but someone sent me another bouquet without any name on it, I thought it was from you, that's it, you explained.
– It's okay Y/N, it's just flowers, he rubbed your shoulder with a straight smile."

And that's how your little fling with Hiromi ended.

When you woke up this morning you decided to stop seeking and running after love. From the beginning you knew that your relationship with Hiromi wouldn't work. Choso wasn't just still on your mind, he was still in your heart. You seeked attention from Hiromi, yet he wasn't the guy you wanted attention from

You were indecisive and lost but you weren't mean. It was time to stop everything you had with Hiromi, he didn't deserve that.

You let your guard down and let him get what he wanted from you just to disappear and mess with another girl. Maybe it wasn't your fault maybe it was yours to think you and him were the same... Lovestruck teenagers.

You wanted someone too busy to want you back... Maybe you needed to stop hoping you'd get back together ?

FEW DAYS LATER

Lying on the bed in your hotel room, you read the e-mail confirming your plane tickets with a twinge of sadness. You decided to go back working at the hospital of your town with your dad. He needed some help and you thought it was a great opportunity to runaway from your feelings, from Choso.

He tried to reach you by messages and calls many times and while you were languishing in your hotel room for days, Choso was busy with his work, his art and lots of events. You were happy for him, he deserved all of this but a part of you were needy. You needed him a lot.

You were wiping away the little tears running down your cheek with the palm of your hand in a quick movement when you heard someone knocking at the door.

You looked at yourself in the mirror for a second to see if you were decent enough to open the door... An oversized t-shirt stained with the tomato sauce from the pizza you ordered earlier, no bra just pantie. You quickly grabbed a dressing gown lying around the room and opened the door without checking who was behind it.

Without realizing what was happening, you found yourself in someone's familiar embrace.

Choso was in front of you, hugging you tightly. He'd gone into your room and closed the door behind him with a little kick.

"Thanks God, you are okay, he said, taking a step back to look into your eyes."

But instead of responding, you closed the distance between you two, wrapping your arms around him and resting your head on his chest. You missed him and loved him so much that you wandered how did you manage to being separated from him for ten years.

He rested his head on yours and stroked your hair gently.

"Where have you been ? Why didn't you answer my texts ?, he asked in a soft voice."

Overwhelmed, you didn't know where to start, so you remained silent.

"Please Y/N speak to me, he urged.
– I am sorry that you are seeing me like that, I stink and my hair is greasy I-, you began, but Choso interrupted you.
– Y/N, I don't care. You are beautiful no matter what, he declared, looking into your eyes and making you smile genuinely."

However, Choso noticed your red eyes and pressed further.

"Your eyes are red... What is happening Y/N ?, he asked worried.
– It's okay... Go..., you mumbled before walking away to turn your back on him."

Confused, he didn't move and raised his eyebrows.

"Go with this blonde girl..., you said waving at the air.
– Blonde girl ? Wait... Are you talking about Yuki ?, Choso asked with surprise."

Ignoring him, you continued walking away, not wanting to face him.

Choso, unable to bear the silence, pulled your arm to make you face him. He had to know what was going on.

"She is nothing. I stopped sleeping with her the day I met you at the gallery. She is just a friend, he tried to explain himself, his eyes pleading."

He couldn't stand the silence treatment.

"Y/N, please..., he began.
– Please what Choso ?!, you snapped. What do you want to know ? That I can't stop thinking about you ? That I can't stand the fact I am not your first priority anymore ? That I feel hurt because you slept with me and that it felt like meaningless ? That I neglected my feelings all these years and now that I saw you again they resurfaced more stronger that it hurts ?, your voice trembled."

Choso was left speechless, wide-eyed and unable to form a response. He finally sighed and chuckled, shaking his head in disbelief.

"I think it's first time that you didn't run away from your feelings towards me, he admitted with a smile."

He held your hand tightly, and your tears began to fall. He kissed the palm of your hand and whispered the words you'd longed to hear: "I love you."

Your tears flowed even harder when you noticed he was still wearing his promise ring. He looked at you with a sad expression, gently wiping away your tears with his thumbs.

"I love you more, you replied.
– I don't think so, he smiled before pulling you closer."

He gazed down at you, still wearing that heartfelt smile. Leaning closer, your lips were almost touching, and you could feel his warm breath.

"I don't think you understand the effect you have on me..., he muttered."

You and Choso stood there, inches away from each other. His warm breath brushed against your lips, and you could feel your heart racing in response. The world seemed to fade away, leaving only the two of you in this moment.

Unable to resist any longer, Choso closed the remaining gap between you. You lips met in a soft kiss. His kiss was tender and filled with an overwhelming sense of longing, as if he had been waiting for this moment just as much as you had.

His hands cupped your face, and you could feel his thumbs caressing your cheeks as if he wanted to hold onto this moment forever. His strong arms enveloped you in a protective embrace, as if he never wanted to let you go.

It was a kiss filled with unspoken promises and apologies.

When you finally broke the kiss, your foreheads rested against each other. You could feel the moisture in your eyes and the smile on your lips. Choso's thumb gently wiped away a stray tear, his eyes locked onto yours with unwavering affection.

"You look tired, love. You need to rest, he said softly."

You nod with blushing cheeks. Then, Choso carried you like a princess before placing you gently on your bed. He eventually joined you under the blanket and take care to cover you with it. Your head was resting on his chest as he put his arm around your shoulder.

He started to stroke your hair with the most care of the world.

"I daydreamed about running my fingers through your hair with your head resting on my chest, he said genuinely before laughing in a cute way."

You chuckled as your turn and snuggle up to him.

"I missed this, you said shyly.
– I know. Me too, sweetheart, he answered in a whisper."

I love writing him like he is the softest guy in the world, I call it GIRL DINNER GIRL DINNER!

not y/n talking with hiromi, trying to forget choso and acting like she doesnt love him all these years just to snap when he has one gf ✋🏻

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
113K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
461K 16.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
582K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.