𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 |𝐃𝐄

By NITHEEMENACE

𝐀 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 🥂 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝟐 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 © A Menace producti... More

𝟎𝟎𝟎
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝟎𝟎𝟏: 𝐈
𝟎𝟎𝟐: 𝐈𝐈
𝟎𝟎𝟑: 𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝟎𝟎𝟒: 𝐈𝐕
𝟎𝟎𝟓: 𝐕
𝟎𝟎𝟔: 𝐕𝐈
𝟎𝟎𝟕: 𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝟎𝟎𝟖: 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝟎𝟎𝟗: 𝐈𝐗
𝟎𝟏𝟎: 𝐗
𝟎𝟏𝟏: 𝐗𝐈
𝟎𝟏𝟐: 𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝟎𝟏𝟒: 𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝟎𝟏𝟓: 𝐗𝐕
𝟎𝟏𝟔: 𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝟎𝟏𝟕: 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝟎𝟏𝟖: 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝟎𝟏𝟗: 𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝟎𝟐𝟎: 𝐗𝐗
𝟎𝟐𝟏: 𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝟎𝟐𝟐: 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝟎𝟐𝟑: 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝟎𝟐𝟒: 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝟐𝟓: 𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝟐𝟔: 𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝟐𝟕: 𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝟐𝟖: 𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝟐𝟗: 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝟑𝟎: 𝐗𝐗𝐗
𝟑𝟏: 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈

𝟎𝟏𝟑: 𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

1K 48 15
By NITHEEMENACE

12:01 am
"Baby.. the phone" Sierra groaned as she tapped Zane.

Still hearing the annoying ringtone go off Sierra sat up and looked over to see Zane still asleep, Reaching over him and picking up his phone she squinted as she saw a person named 'Cali' ringing his phone and instantly knew Zane was still fucking with other woman.

Quickly glancing over at sleeping Zane with a confused look on her face she swung her legs out of bed and answered the phone as she got up and walked into the bathroom.

"Hello?" Sierra lowly spoke.

"Hey baby I-"  Cutting the rest of what she was about to say off and pulling the phone from her ear Sierra swung the white sleek modern bathroom door open and threw Zane's phone at him hitting him right down the middle of his back.

"The Fuck?!" Zane shouted while holding his back.

"Who the fuck is Cali Zane? You told me- you know what." Stopping herself from saying anything else she slipped on her black Balenciaga's and grabbed her brown LV purse before heading out of the door.

Sierra really couldn't believe that he was still messing around on her after these past few months and him telling her time and time again he wouldn't fuck up again. Falling into his trap like always Sierra couldn't even be mad at him she was mostly mad at herself because she knew what type of person Zane was when she first met him but thinking you can save a man who didn't wanna get saved went through one ear and out the other.

"Sierra!" Zane yelled as he chased behind her.

Catching up to her in his driveway Zane grabbed her waist and snatched her back towards his front door. "Fuck is you doing Sierra?"

"Don't fucking touch me! All you do is fucking lie and I'm done! I'm done with you and your little hoes!" Sierra shouted.

Sucking his teeth in embarrassment as he looked at his neighbors who was watching from out of their windows he muffed the back of Sierra's head pushing her inside the house causing her to fall to the ground and hitting her face on the hardwood floor.

Snapping her head up at him in shock that he just put his hands on her, her eyes widened as she looked Zane up and down like she didn't even know who he was. "Don't you fucking touch me! Don't touch me!!" Sierra screamed as she touched her busted lip and seen blood on her fingertips.

"Quit fucking playing with me Sierra! I don't need any hoe to stay or be with a nigga! but don't go out this bitch acting a fool knowing this where I stay!" Zane shouted.

Watching Zane shout at her in fear she slowly slid back against the wall and covered her head. Looking over at Sierra crying on the floor and with each blink Zane begin getting flashbacks to when his mom and dad used to fight and how this looked exactly like them. Zane abhorred how he let himself get to this point in life, especially with someone he cared about.

"Fuck Si" Stepping back and looking at everything he had just done he bent down in front of Sierra and tried to open her arms to see her face.

"Zane get the fuck!" Sierra shouted.

Pushing past him and grabbing her things she called an Uber and left leaving Zane by himself. "Fuck!" Zane spat, hitting his fist against the glass mirror he walked into his bedroom and called King.

"Nigga you need to get yo shit together dawg!" Jay urged as he watched Zane fidget with his Glock.

Unloading and reloading his Glock Zane held his head low as he kept thinking about all the mistakes he had made and the pain he had caused Sierra. He knew that he had to make things right, but he couldn't help but feel the weight of guilt and regret weighing him down.

"You lucky you my nigga and I don't put bitches before you but that's my bitch homegirl Z? What the fuck was you thinking nigga? That girl loved yo ass and you just up and do some shit like that. That's fucked up G" Shaking his head in disappointment King sat down next to him and lit up his blunt.

Taking in everything King was saying he threw his head back and blew out an exhausted breath of air. "I fucked up"

"Yeah nigga you did" Jay and King said in unison.

"Get yo shit together Z but until then we got business to do and we can't afford to start slacking off." King notified. Sitting up Zane ran his hands over his face before getting himself straight and getting back to business.

3:50 pm
"It's ok mama" Dreka comforted as she held Sierra in her arms.

"I can't believe he really put hands on me" Sierra lowly spoke.

Sierra knew that this wasn't the icing on the cake between her and Zane and she just didn't know why but she did know she couldn't go back and was gonna have to take some time to herself in order to move forward.

"Ima have King move all of your things out ok?" Dreka softly spoke.

Shaking her head ok Sierra wiped her face and looked down to see Zane blowing up her phone saying he was sorry. Blocking his contact Sierra flipped her phone off and held her head in her arms. Sierra knew she needed to distance herself from Zane's toxicity and focus on rebuilding her life without him.

"You want some tea Si?" Dreka asked.

"No I'm good" Sierra replied.

Getting up and still making it anyway, she fixed the blanket over Sierra and headed to the kitchen. Thinking to herself about what she was gonna do next she figured that she would start focusing more on herself and building her salon.

"Here love" Dreka spoke a she handed the cup full of warm tea to Sierra.

Washing down the dryness in her throat with the warmth of the sweet tea Sierra laid her head down on the pillow her eyes slowly fluttered open as she tried to stop herself from falling asleep. Letting her eyes close Sierra slowly fell into a deep sleep, her breaths becoming steady and rhythmic.

10:20 pm
Fixing his black monclear coat Zane stood in the mirror and as he looked at himself all he could see was a younger version of his father. Zane mentally had problems going on with himself that came from his childhood and more built up the more he stayed out in these streets.

Every night he was either around hardcore drugs or out popping niggas and even though deep down he didn't want to be living this way he seemed to think it was the only way he saw as fast and easy money to reach the top so to him it wasn't no choice once he was already in the game. Zane knew that Sierra was the only key to his healing and without her, he couldn't see himself getting right for anyone especially if it wasn't her right next to him coaching him right from wrong.

Zane could see that she saw the pain from his past in his eyes everytime she looked at him and he knew that she was only trying to help heal his open wounds but he just couldn't let her because he had never been with or surrounded by people who actually cared for him and had genuine love for him when he wasn't filling their wants and needs, So he never knew how to love.. his way of loving was taught from the streets and to always treat a hoe like a hoe.

Looking at his fresh braids he made some quick adjustments and untucked his diamond chains. Making sure his Glock was on him he slipped on his 10th pair of fresh white air forces and headed out the door.

"Let's go" Zane demanded as he hopped inside the black truck. Setting his Glock out on top of his lap he sat in the back and watched the driver drive to his requested location.

NI 🍂-

Short chapter y'all ik lemme cook!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 8.6K 51
𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧' 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐈 𝐭�...
12.1K 459 6
Welcome to Lowkeyvibee Productions Ghost Love💙
1.3M 48.4K 48
"𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐤, 𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧' 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐬." - 𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 👅 𝙶𝚘𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚜𝙽𝚊𝚒𝚒 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜...
39.9K 1K 16
𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸, 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗔𝗹𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸...