UNIVERSITY LIFE/ENHYPEN AU

By sunoolovesme

HONG UNIVERSITY the school for elite and talented. A prestigious school that excels in both sports and academ... More

INTRODUCTIONS
WEEK OF WELCOME
LET'S GO
7 MINUTES
ONE NIGHT ONLY
RUM&COKE AND MOUTHWASH
PARTY POOPER
CAUGHT
STILL CUTE
AFTER MATH
AFTER MATH PT 2
CHILDHOOD FRIENDS
LATE NITE
VOLUNTEER
AWK
COMPLICATED
SMOOTH
BRUNCH
COLD
LOCATION
GREEN
GROUND RULES
CLEAN UP
MOVIE
HOMECOMING GAME
SHOTGUN
FEEL A WAY
DESIGNATED DRIVER
WYD
FWB (SMUT)
HOMECOMING
SITUATIONSHIPS
COME HERE
DINNER
SLOW
ARRANGEMENTS
WISH
TEXTS
PRINCE CHARMING
STAY (BONUS)
TRUST
TEST
PANIC
OFF THE HOOK
EXPECTATIONS
BE MINE PT 1
BE MINE PT 2
JEALOUS
UNEXPECTED
HUSH
WHY
GENTLE (BONUS)
LOOSE ENDS
DISTANCE
TAKEN
LOVE AND LUST
GAME ON
DO OVER
HURT
PHYSICAL
ELEVATOR MUSIC

LOVE AND WAR

389 15 12
By sunoolovesme

CHAPTER 53

HAEWONS POV

Haewon woke up a little later then usual. She wasn't used to sleeping in since her schedule was always packed. She was just built like that. Routines were important to her, but today was different.

She groaned since she felt gross after drinking she tried to roll over but she felt something heavy on top of her. Haewon carefully rolls over and sees Jake sleeping next to her. His arm was on top or her pulling her into a hug.

Haewon stared at him as he was peacefully sleeping. Without thinking, she carefully caressed his face, tracing his features. She smiled to herself as he was out like a light.

She placed her thumb lightly on his lips. She remembered how drunk she got last night. She was a lightweight since she only occasionally drinks. Even though she felt nervous all night, she was kinda glad Jake was around. He made her happy.

Jake scrunched his face finally waking up. He kept his closed and stretched. He pouted his lips as her slowly opened his eyes. "Good morning." He said with his morning voice.

"Sorry, did I wake you up?" Haewon said feeling bad for waking him up.

"It's okay." He said yawning.

Haewon sat up on the bed. "Thank you... for taking care of me last night." She said shyly.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I? You're my girlfriend." He said while still waking up and rubbing his eye.

This made Haewon smile. He was right, they were together. Theyre supposed to be there for each other. It only made her feel even more guilty hiding their relationship.

"I'll make breakfast." She said as she quickly got up from the bed and went in the bathroom to clean up. Haewon grabs her toothbrush but then stops. She then opens the bathroom drawer and grabbed a new toothbrush she had just bought. It was a cute pink toothbrush with a white bear on it. She puts it in the cup and proceeds to get ready.

Haewon finally comes out of the bathroom as she dries her hair with a towel. "There's a toothbrush in there for you." She said to Jake.

"Cool. I'll use the bathroom now." Jake said a he slowly got out of bed.

EUNCHAES POV

Eunchae had been quiet the whole ride back to his apartment and Niki was quick to notice that something was wrong.

"What's wrong?" Niki asked even though he had an idea.

Eunchae tried to act normal. "Nothing, everything is great." She failed to control her tone as a bit of sarcasm was in her response

Eunchae didn't like to get asked what's wrong when she's upset. It only made her more upset. She didn't have to right to feel some type of way when this was a great opportunity for Niki.

Niki sighed since he already knew it was about their last conversation. "I'm not gonna go." He said.

"WHAT?!" Eunchae exclaimed. "What the hell do you mean you're not going? Do you even know what you're saying?" He said as she was visibly irritated.

"It's okay, I'm a freshmen. I'll do it next year." He said as he sat on his bed trying to brush off the conversation.

"And how do you know the opportunity will come again next year?" Eunchae knew he was saying that to make her feel better. This made her feel more guilty.

Niki sighed in defeat. "Eunchae, can you just let it go? I'm doing this for us."

Eunchae shook his head. "No, if you're doing this for me, I don't want you to."

"what do you want me to do then?" Niki said still sitting on the bed. "You think i want to leave? It took me years to finally tell you how I feel, to finally be together, I don't want to put a pause on that."

"You think that'll make me happy?" "Knowing you gave up something important just for our relationship." Eunchae argued as she walked up him.

"Is that nothing to you?" Niki said raising his voice a little in frustration.

"No but Niki, you have to do this. You can't pass this up, not even for me." Eunchae insisted. "I'll be here."

Niki leaned forward and put his hand on his face as he rested his elbows on his thighs. "Long distance... it doesn't work." He said what was on his mind.

Eunchae scoffed. "What? do you not trust me or something?" She argued.

"No, what?, Eunchae. Be actually Forreal for a second we're young and people grow. Long distance doesn't work." Niki argues back lifting his head to look at her.

Eunchae scoffed. "So you can't do it for me?"
"We should've never done this." Sh grabs her keys.

Niki sat up and followed her. "What are you saying? Never done this? Please Eunchae what are you actually saying?"

"We should've never done this.""we should've never started dating" she said before trying to walk out.

Niki grabbed her hand stopping her from leaving. "C'mon Eunchae, you don't mean that." " can you please chill out for a sec."

Eunchae angrily pulled her hand away. She wanted to leave before she says anything else she would regret. "No, I don't want to talk anymore. I'll see you tomorrow." She said before storming off.

The door slams close leaving Niki behind. He throws a punch in the air.

"Fuck!" Niki said tuning his hands in his hair.

JAKE'S POV

Jake ate breakfast with Haewon before heading out. Haewon had a school event she had to go in campus and Jake had optional practice, so Jake offered to drive her there. They quickly got their things together before heading out.

Campus was really close by so it the commute wasn't that long. Jake parks the car as the both got out and started walking together. This felt really nice and refreshing to Jake. Just him taking his girlfriend to school. He thought it had a nice ring to it.

As they were walking in the courtyard, they bump into the vice president from the night before. Matthew walks up to them with a smile on his face like usual.

"How's miss president doing?" He greeted her. He looks over next to her surprised to see Jake with her. "Oh hey Jake. Nice to see you here this early." Matthew said.

"Yeah, mandatory practice." Jake said dryly.

"Oh yeah! Big game coming up." Matthew responded. "Haewon, I have some of the budget kinda figured out if you can just double check." He said reverting his attention back to her.

"Yeah, I can check it now." She turns to Jake and tried to act normal. "Thanks you for the ride." She smiles before leaving with Matthew.

Jake sighed as he took himself to practice.

Jake makes it to practice but mentally wasn't there. He thought of the good morning he had with Haewon, but also Haewon and Matthew.

Niki came up to him and sat on the bench right next to him to get a drink of water. Jake looks at Niki then remembered that he was somewhat close with Haewon.

"Yo, Niki." Jake said getting his attention.

Niki looks over to him. "What's up?" He answered.

"Do you now anything about Haewon and Matthew?" Jake asked without any hint of being subtle.

Niki raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Haewon? Hm, I don't know. I think Matthew likes her or something." He said thinking nothing of it. "If you're thinking of going after Haewon for your one night stands, I don't think it's gonna happen." Niki said jokingly.

Jake just nervously laughs. "Naaahhhhh." He said in a low tone, trying not to be obvious to respect Haewon's wishes.

"Oh shit! Congratulations on your offer!" Jake exclaimed. "Coach told everyone. You gon take it?" Jake asked.

Niki sighed before taking another sip from his water bottle. "I don't know. My girlfriend and I had a fight about it." He confessed.

"Shit, man. That sucks." Jake felt for him. "She don't want you to go?" He asked.

"She does. I don't know if I want to anymore. I don't want to leave her." Niki replied.

"A year is crazy. I can't imagine leaving my girl behind." Jake sympathized.

Niki looked at him with a smirk. "How would you know? Didn't you and Yeonjun said no cuffing." He said jokingly with a bit of suspicion.

Jake caught himself. "No, I mean I COULDN'T imagine." He said trying to save it.

The both took another sip of their water before going back to the field.

-END OF CHAPTER 53-

AN:
Lol have y'all fought with ur bf like a crazy person hahahahhaha
Thank you so much for reading ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 5.9K 30
❝ 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙞 𝙘𝙝...
114K 5.4K 38
(!it was written before heeseung corrected his english name!) Kim Sunoo's life was so easy and beautiful. But that was until the Lee's became the Kim...
153K 4.9K 56
y/n meets 7 guys and becomes friends with them. will she only stay as friends with them? will there be more? includes: skinship...
71.1K 1.5K 40
a scenario where theres 8 members instead a 7. rankings: #5 - newjeans (4/4/23) #10 - newjeans (4/5/23) #1 - JUNGWON ⁉️⁉️ (9/10/23) #3 - jungwon (9...