Chicago PD, Fire & Med One-Sh...

By vulpeculalittlefox

Chicago PD, Fire & Med One-Shots and short stories. Not all characters are mine, but some are. More

Old Army and Navy Friends Part 1(9-1-1 and Chicago PD & Med)
Old Army and Navy Friends Part 2(9-1-1 and Chicago PD, Fire & Med)
The Halstead and Casey-Severide Family Info Part 1(All Chicago)
The Halstead and Casey-Severide Family Part 2(All Chicago)
The Halstead and Casey-Severide Family Part 3(All Chicago)
The Halstead and Casey-Severide Family Part 4(All Chicago)
Baby Casey-Nolan-Severide Part 1(All Chicago)
Baby Casey-Nolan-Severide Part 2(All Chicago)
Baby Casey-Nolan-Severide Part 3(All Chicago)
Firehouse 51 or Firehouse 126(9-1-1 Lone Star & Chicago Fire)
A Bad Week at Work Part 1(One Chicago)
A Bad Week at Work Part 2(One Chicago)
A Bad Week at Work Part 3(One Chicago)
Herrmann's Niece Part 1(Chicago Fire)
Herrmann's Niece Part 2(Chicago Fire)
Sevasey Ideas
Borrowing Jay's Truck Turns Into a Shit Day Turn Good Part 1(One Chicago)

Borrowing Jay's Truck Turns Into a Shit Day Turn Good Part 2(One Chicago)

28 1 0
By vulpeculalittlefox

Last time on Borrowing Jays Truck Turns Into a Shit Day Turn Good Part 1: Will and Kylie were in the hospital, when Kenny tells Will he wants a divorce. Hailey, Jay, Connor, and Voight about what Kennys friend did to him. Mouse, Kelly Severide and Matt Casey already knew.

Now on the Story

Three years later

POV: Connor Rhodes

Kenny Rixton and Will Halstead got divorced, three days after Will and Kylie got out of the hospital. I take Wills children into school, because Miss. Goodwin needed to talk to Will. Also I dont mind Wills four children are so much fun. We are signing My Only Sunshine. Also Will and I are dating but havent really said anything to anyone but his children, Jay, Hailey, Mouse, Voight, Severide and Casey. Will said we wont tell anyone outside them to mess with the others. We started to date again after the second year he got divorced.

Once I get the four children to school, I go to work. Once Im there I see Will.

Will, your four Minnie Sunshines are at school. I said

Thank you so much, I owe you one. said Will

No, you dont Sunshine. I said, as I was about to leave the Locker Room Will grabbed my hand and pulled me to him. He looked into my eyes and kissed me on the lips.

Date tonight, Hailey and Jay have our children and Im free. So you and I date a movie and not a Disney one, unless you want to watch it. More going on dates without our children. said Will

I like that, wait, our Children? I said/asked

Wow Rhodes for a Trauma Surgeon and cardiothoracic Surgeon, you arent that smart Babe. said Will as he kissed me and then walked out of the Locker Room.

Halstead, what does that mean? I asked running after him.

What does what mean? asked Choi

Trauma Surgeon and cardiothoracic Surgeon, you arent that smart Babe. I said

What were you talking about before he said that? asked Choi

His children and going on dates more without them, but he didnt call them his Children. He said our Children, then he kissed me and walked out. I said

You will find out, have fun Connor. said Choi

It is now 12:00, Will is on lunch and he is in the Brake Room. He is eating a lunch he made, just like the ones he makes his children, only he has some for each of theirs. So he has a Ham, Turkey, Roast Beef and Cheese sandwich, purple grapes, green grapes, a red apple and green apple cut up. Four cookies, one Chocolate Chip Cookie, one Sugar Cookie, one Oreo and one Macaron Cookie. A small thing Apple Juice, a small thing of Grape Juice, a small water bottle of Raspberry Lemonade and one small water bottle of Lemonade. Im guessing his children made him lunch just like he makes their lunches. Although he only got one cookie of the four and Greys favorite sandwich, all three meats. I find it so cute how he makes his childrens lunches every morning without fail even if it means he is late for work.

While he was living with me, after the big break up him and Kenny. He had always made sure that we had everything he needed to make his childrens lunches. Sometimes Jake, my Doorman, would go to the store for Will when he heard Will saying to remind me that we need more of your guys lunches. We are almost out, Angels. He always had a key to my place, because I sometimes forgot mine. So he would use his key, make a little note. The note always said the things Jake got, where he put them, also four little notes for Wills children and something for them. Jake kept doing that even months after Will and I broke up.

The one thing he never stopped was the notes and gifts for Wills children, so I always brought them into work. I would text Will when Jake brought his children something too. Once I gave them to Will he gave me a small thing of Chocolate and a little note. The note said thank you that Will and his children signed and have some Chocolate just for you. Jake even gave Will his number, so that he could make sure I gave him the gifts for his children. I love how close they are. Wills children even call Jake Uncle Jake.

Rhodes, are you going to go in or just stand there. said Maggie

Sorry, just in deep thought. I said

Okay. said Maggie, as I walked into the Break Room

Hey Will. I said as I took one of the green apple slices.

Mark Mack Halstead it has only been a half of the day and you are already in trouble. Connor stop eating my apples. No, Your Uncle Jake is going to have to get you because Im at work. He is then going to bring you here and we are going to talk. Connor, if you eat one more Im going to punch you. Yes, Uncle Jake, the one from your Papi apartment. said Will, as he slapped my hand and moved his lunch, he then hung up his phone.

So what did Marky do this time? I asked

He punched someone who was being a jerk. said Will

Oh, well Jake asked me this morning when his favorite people are moving back in. I told him they arent going to anytime soon, because Will and I arent dating. I said

Oh, well I may have gotten all our things packed last night and told that we are moving back in this morning. Im surprised Jake or them didnt tell you. said Will, as Doris came in.

POV: Will Halstead

Halstead, there is a guy with a kid asking for you. said Doris

Thank you Doris. I said as I put my lunch in the lunchbox mine and Connors children picked out one day with Mouse. So it is a cute lunchbox with Mice on it. Once my lunch is back in my lunchbox I put it in my locker and go out to Jake and Mark.

I have with your child. said Connor

Hey Babe, you are coming too. He is your child too. I said pulling Connor

Once we get out of the Brake Room, and walk out to the waiting room. Once I saw Jake and Mark, I pulled Connor over to them and we talked.

Hey Dad and Papi, Im sorry. The guy was saying something about how I have two Dads. said Mark as he hugged me and Connor.

Marky, your Principal told me. Im not mad, just worried that you got hurt. I said

All he did was shoved me into a wall and my arm hit the wall hard. Uncle Jake gave me some medicine but it still hurts. Papi isnt mad is he? said/asked Mark

No, he is upset, because I wont let him eat all my apples out of the lunch our children made me. I dont think he saw the one you guys made him. I said

Oh Papi did, he thought that I left my lunch in the car so he brought it into school. said Mark, as he pulled out the other Train lunchbox and put it out to Connor.

Wait, so Im Papi, and I have my own Lunch like yours Will? asked Connor

Yes. said Jake, Mark and me

Oh, wait why? asked Connor

Oh, My Not Smart Trauma Surgeon and Cardiothoracic Surgeon, you are the second Dad to our children. Wait, how have you not been hearing them call you Papi for the past year. I said

I dont know, but I like it. Also Mark Mack Halstead no video games, you are going into the break room and doing homework. So give me your phone and video games. said Connor and Jake and I high-fived, after that Jake left.

Finally. said Choi

What? asked Connor

You got what Will meant. said Choi

Wait so you were calling them our children and I didnt even notice. said Connor

Yep, I just won like $200 something dollars. So Firehouse 51, the 21st District and Med all bet on when you would notice. Everyone said it would be a lot sooner. I said that it would be when Jake makes a comment about the five of us moving back in and Mark getting in trouble which would be when I asked you on a date the same day my divorce came through two years ago. I said as Maggie came up with a box of money.

Are you serious? asked Connor

No, Im Will you marry me. I said and walked off

POV: Jay Halstead

Im at the District when Will texted me.

Oh Shit, Will just won the bet. I said

So going to Med to give him the money? asked Kim

Yep, and this box. I said, as we all left the upstairs and went to Platt

Once we got downstairs I went up to Platt.

Hey Platt, how is your Day? asked Adam

Good, now why are all you down here? said/asked Platt

Will just won the bet. Want to come with us when we give him the money. I said

Yes, I got the box. said Platt and we got into the cars.

POV: Matt Casey

All of 51 was in the common room when Will texted me, Severide reading the text spoke up.

Holy Shit, No Way Will just won the bet. said Severide, just as Borden comes out only to go back into his office and get the box of money from the bet. We then get in the trucks and dive to Med. Once we are there we run into the Intelligence Unit and Platt.

Once we are there we walk in and see everyone watching Connor just stand still.

Did something happen? I asked

Papi, said are you serious. Then Dad says No, Im Will you marry me and walks off. said Mark, and Will walked over to Jay to get the small black with the engagement ring.

Is he still frozen? asked Will

Yes Dad, just throw the box at him. said Mark and that is what Will did.

Will, are you serious, what the hell did your throw at me. said Connor

I told you, No, I Will you marry me? said/asked Will as he got down on his knee.

Yes, yes. Oh and by the way nice word play on your name. said Conner

I know, here. said Will, as he put the ring on and kissed Connor.

Dad, I rather be at school then here. said Mark

Well you are stuck here for the next two weeks, because you got suspended for two weeks Marky. Also I forgot to tell you that Jay, Mouse, Hailey, Voight, Kelly and Matt. said Will, as we each got $50 dollars out of our wallets and gave it to Will.

How many bets did you make on me? asked Connor

Only the one, the other one was on Mark getting suspended. said Will

Severide and I were off by one day. I said

We had the week after. said Hailey

I said today right, Willie Mouse. asked Mouse

I think I will have to look at my phone. said Will as he got out his phone and his Locksreen popped up. It was the bet sheet. Connor then laughed and put his head into Will's hair.

So, was Mouse right? asked Voight

So, Matt, Kelly, Mouse and I were the only ones to pick today. So that means everyone else has to give us $50 dollars. said Will, as he gave Kelly, Mouse and I our money back. The others then gave us the money. I laughed and whispered something into Kellys ear

Kell, Will might just be one step closer to being richer than Connor before he is even married to him. I whispered into my Boyfriend Kellys ear

Wow you are right he has like a 100,000,000 dollars from Med, 21st District and half of the Fire Department. whispered Kelly into my ear before he kissed my check and we heard a yells.

What happened? asked Kelly and me

Will just won more money. said Connor as Maggie comes over with a bucket that says Sevasey are they together or not.

Im never betting against Will again. said Platt

So I guess you were right Babe. He is one step closer. said Kelly

I know, so, Will what are going to do with all that money? I asked

I dont know, Hey Platt. I bet that Sevasey will get engaged sometime today. Also I will get Connor, and both of them that we should get married on the same day. said Will

You are on Halstead. said Platt and Will just held his hands out to both Connor and Jay.

You are going to be richer than Papi by the time you two get married. Also Kyl has all the money for the bet of ours. said Mark as he walks up to Connor and hugged him.

POV: Kelly Severide

Once everyone that doesnt work at Med leaves and 51 goes back to the Firehouse. I take Matt up to the roof of 51. Once we are up there, Matt sees all the work that was set up. I have to say thank you to Jay, Hailey, Mouse, Voight, Will, Connor and their children for setting it up.

Matthew Gregory Casey, I have loved you since I first met you at the Academy. You were my best friend right next Andy and you are still right up there. It hurt me to see you with Hallie, when you two broke off your engagement and you told me I was sad for you, but happy for me. Then the two got back together and I was sad. When she had died and you were sad I was by your side. Just like you were by mine when we last Shay, without you I would have never gotten through that time. Matt without you my life is sad, but with you it is happy. So Matthew Casey will marry me and be by my side the rest of our lives. I said

Yes, Yes Baby I will. said Matt as he kissed me

Part one is done Platt. said Will

Shit, I thought you left already. I said

I left my phone and wasnt going to find it while you were saying your speech. said Will

He cried. said Platt

She did too. said Will

Okay, Will, where is your phone? asked Matt

I think Matt is stepping on it. said Will

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 1.8K 50
This is just me writing a bunch of one shots that are either of my own or have been requested. All of these were originally from tumblr. These are al...
122K 965 51
Pretty much what you read in the title. I love reqests, so if you have an idea let me know! Disclimer: I unfortunately do not own the One Chicago ser...
153K 2.5K 32
A series of Chicago P.D. themed one shots from my Tumblr account (+exclusive content for Wattpad only). Stories range from 1,000 to 3,000 (at most) w...
71K 939 117
A bunch of imagines from Chicago Fire, Med and PD. More over on Tumblr