Baby Casey-Nolan-Severide Part 1(All Chicago)

Image Older: Severide and Casey, Severide and Katie, Kayla age 12, Kayla age 13, Kayla age 14, Kayla age 15, Kayla age 16, Kayla age 17, Kayla age 18 and Kayla age 19.

Background: When Kelly Severides and Katie Nolans, baby sister/daughter/niece joins Firehouse 51 on Rescue Squad 3 at the age of 19. The firefighters, all but Christopher Herrmann, try to mess with her. Only to find out Matthew Casey, Kelly Severide and Christopher Herrmann, wont have any part of that. They make them Fire Drills, 100 Push-Ups, 90 Pull-Ups and a 5-Mile Run. After that the Firefighters and Squad learned not to mess with her.

NOTE: This Story does have Abuse and Rape in it. It does say where it starts and ends.

Kayla Madeline Astrid Casey-Nolan-Severide, the Baby Sister to Kelly Severide and Katie Nolan. She is both of their Half-Sister, the daughter of Beth and Benny Severide, Half-Sister to Theodore and Lincoln Severide. Theodore and Lincoln Severide are Beths sons and Benny Severides Step-Sons. When Kayla was 12, she found out that she liked girls and her Mother kicked her out. Benny cant take care of her so he takes her to her Half-Siblings Kelly Severide and Katie Nolan. Kelly Severide, adopts Kayla and treats her like his Daughter while Katie Nolan, treats her like her Niece. Kelly and Katie gave Kayla both their last names when Kelly adopted her. Once Matt Casey and Kelly Severide get married Kayla is 14 so Matt adopted her too. Kayla then got Casey added to her last name too. She calls Kelly Papa, Matt Papi and Katie Aunt Katie. She calls Kelly and Matt Papa and Papi, because Benny Severide was never there for her and did things to her, her Mom was like that too. Unlike he was for her two brothers, they were always there to make her food, help her with school, and just be there after their parents did things to her. She knows no matter what she would always have Theodore and Lincoln Severide at her side in her times of need.

Ships:

Casey and Severide

Cindy and Herrmann

The other ones will be in when I do their parts.

Story:

Kayla Age 12

POV: Kayla Madeline Astrid Casey-Nolan-Severide

Im with my Mom, Benny(Dad, Which is the first time I have met him), and my two half-brothers Theodore and Lincoln Severide, we are eating dinner. When I said that I like girls, Mom got mad and told me to pack my things and get out. Benny just sat there and my brothers got up and left the table. I just run to my room and see my brothers putting things in a suitcase and my backpack. I then see them put a phone in there. My brothers are the only ones that knew I liked girls, because I told them when I was 11 and they were always there for me when my parents werent there. They even went to my Parent teacher meetings.

Kayla, we will always be here for you when you need us. said Theodore

If you need us just call, and we will be there. said Lincoln

Missy, you better be packed before you go to bed because your Father is taking you somewhere. yelled Mom, making me cry and my brothers hugged me and gave me my backpack that had my new phone, my art things, notebooks, pencils and pens. That I only ever got from my two brothers. They always gave me things they knew I liked.

Also ready Mom. I yelled back

You have ten-minutes, Sweetie. yelled Benny My Dad

Theo and Link I will miss you two the most. I hugged them as I cried

We will miss you too, Baby Sis, but just know we are a call away. said Theodore and Lincoln, as they gave me one more hug and kissed my forehead. I then left my room with my suitcase of clothes and shoes and my backpack of everything else.