π™‰π˜Όπ™π™π™ƒπ™„π™‰π˜Ό 𝙄𝙉 π™‹π™Šπ™ŽοΏ½...

By TheeHotGrl

A Sequel To Once I Saw You Again. MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY. 18 and UP. I do not own Naruto or any of the photos... More

Table Of Contents
TRIGGER WARNING βš οΈβ›”οΈ
π™Ώπš›πš˜πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ ΰΌ„
Ch/1
Ch/2
Ch/3
Ch/4
Ch/5
Ch/6
Ch/7
Ch/8
Ch/9
Ch/10
Ch/11
Ch/12
Ch/13
Ch/14
Ch/15
Ch/16 *Long Af*
Ch/17
Ch/18
Ch/19
Ch/21
Ch/22
Ch/23
Ch/24
Ch/25
Ch/26 *Long Af*
Ch/27 *Long Af*
Ch/28 *Long Af*
Ch/29
Ch/30 *Long b/c of smut*
Ch/31
Ch/32
Ch/33
Ch/34
Ch/35
Ch/36
Ch/37 *warning; torture scene* ⚠️
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
Ch/38 *warning; torture scene* ⚠️
Ch/39 *warning; small torture scene* ⚠️
Ch/40 *Long*
Ch/41 *Long Af*
Ch/42 *Long Af*
Ch/43
Ch/44
Ch/45
Ch/46
Ch/47
Ch/48
Ch/49
Ch/50 *⚠️ sad scene* *Long Af*
Ch/51 *A Lil Long*
Ch/52 *LAST CHAPTER*
SPECIAL AUTHOR'S NOTE

Ch/20

87 4 10
By TheeHotGrl

"Ten," Gaara stated her name from behind with both his arms tightly crossed over his chest.

"What?" She snorted 2 lines of pills. He squinted his gaze. "You know what."

She heard the accusations in his voice and sighed, answering what he suspected.

"No, we're not speaking. I haven't seen her since Temari's party." Her stomach churned when she saw the obvious disdain on his face through the mirror.

He wasn't convinced, Gaara knew deep down inside his girlfriend still cared for her, which in his opinion was stupid.

Her boyfriend coolly uncrossed his arms and brought them down to his side as he balled his fists. "Are you sure?"

Tenny was still angry with him for forcing her to end the friendship with Hinata but she was too afraid to admit it.

Besides, somehow she convinced herself that cutting Hina off was the right choice for her & her relationship.

"What's with you?" She stared at his reflection and her heart started to pound in her chest.

"I just wanna make sure that bitch doesn't try to break us up." His voice was low and dangerous.

She hid the shakiness in her voice. "Babe, I'm over her. She's history." TenTen snorted another line and moseyed over to him and he never took his eyes off her. "You have nothing to worry about." She assured him with a tender kiss on his lips. "I promise."

He was now convinced as he rewarded her with a passionate kiss. "Good. Nothing is breaking us up." He was sure to look in her eyes and state that.

TenTen had no one else to blame for her choices. She was horrible to Hinata before she left and she even became friends with Ino & Sakura. Gaara & Naruto were hanging out frequently when she left and though she thought it was wrong for Hanabi to date him...

She eventually made friends with all of his girlfriends. "I'm gonna go do some hacking." Tenny kissed her boyfriend and was sure to take a bottle of illegal drugs.

"Be back later babe."

Her mind was somewhat peaceful now that she left him and went to the rented space where she kept her equipment.

While turning on the computer she drifted off into her thoughts as she deeply thought about Hinata...
xxx
*FLASHBACK*

(⚠️TW: SEXUAL HARASSMENT)

Hinata felt too humiliated to show her face at all the hot spots on campus, so every so often she'd go into the smaller library, located some buildings over from the main and she'd draw her heart out.

Today was no different. Not a lot of students liked it there because it wasn't 'live' enough. But she wouldn't have it any other way...

She had just finished drawing a woman crying in a beautiful garden. There was so much detail put into it but Hina didn't recognize it until after she was done.

The drawing itself was pretty sad to look at though, considering the sullen expression the woman wore on her face. But she had to express what she was feeling and at that moment it was just grief. She hummed and sighed softly.

Once her things were gathered she got up and made her way through the small book isles but something unexpected happened, she was snatched by her red jacket and shoved up against an empty corner.

Panic struck her like lightning.

She began waggling to get herself free but he pinned her against the corner of the wall. Her oxygen was immediately altered and her body began trembling. "Plea-"

1 of his big hands went around her mouth and then he began speaking harshly to her, revealing who he was right away. "Shut the fuck up!" He aggressively whispered in her ear.

Fear shot through her entire body like hot bolts and her heart pounded outside her chest. She couldn't believe what was happening at that moment and she couldn't hold her tears as he began snatching down her black leggings.

Her voice was stifled, snot ran down her nose, and tears ran down her red cheeks passing through his 1 hand.

The nerves in her body shook with extreme agony. She knows their history wasn't good to begin with but to take it this far?

She'd never thought HE out of all people would be violating her.

His breath was heavy on her ear & he didn't care that she wasn't aroused or properly prepared for the humiliating act. He brutally thrust into her and she screamed from the sharp pain, her voice still muffled under his hand.

She cried through the rough thrusts he constantly threw her way and a part of herself died that day. He only did the dirty deed for about 2 minutes but it felt like forever to her.

He stayed close to her when he was done, still breathing heavily and catching his breath. His eyes were closed for a second but once he opened them again he whispered into her ear.

"Nobody's gonna believe you. The whole campus thinks you're a slut." He evilly smirked and exhaled once more before pulling up his pants and walking away from her, leaving her all alone.
-
She stayed balled up in a corner for longer than a minute and she was mortified when she gazed at her thighs and saw all the blood dripping down.

Her lips quivered, tears silently rolled down her cheeks, and her hands trembly reached down to her panties & leggings & slowly pulled them up.

After that, she dashed out of there and ran straight to her car. She caught a couple of weird looks from the students, especially a certain raven head.

He noticed her crying when she passed him & he thought something was wrong with her when she dropped her bag of things and kept running.

Not once did she look back. She just hopped into her car and pulled straight off from the campus and that weirded him out...
-
He walked over to her things, placed them back inside her bag, and picked it up. That's when Naruto walked over to him with a curious look on his face.

"What are you doing with Hinata's stuff?" He questioned him. "Where were you?" Sasuke dismissed his question and asked 1 of his own. "What?" He said to him, with an eyebrow raised.

Sasuke finally straightened. "I said where were you?" He repeated himself. "And I said what are you doing with Hinata's stuff?" Naruto also repeated himself, this time with a harsher tone.

"She dropped it when she just dashed by me... crying..." He looked at his best friend suspiciously. "She didn't even bother picking it up... so where were you?" He asked again, matching Naruto's harshness.

The tall blond snatched the bag out of his hand and told him off. "Stop questioning me! I don't have to report everything to you." Sasuke couldn't let go of what he witnessed, it wasn't right.

"Dobe!" He moved closer to him and slowly crossed his arms. "I think something happened to her and I think you had something to do with it."

Naruto found it suspicious how all of a sudden he cared about her wellbeing. Especially with the way he celebrated when she was kicked out & he had no issues expressing what he felt.

"So what?" He pierced at him, cocking his head to the side. "You care about her?" He looked the raven in his eyes and asked. "You have..." He trailed off and took a step closer to him, now officially closing the gap between them.

"Some type of feelings for her?" He lowly growled out that last sentence. "You're worrying about the wrong shit!" Sasuke dropped his arms and ran a hand through his hair. "And if you have to question my feelings then they must not be obvious enough..."

Naruto shoved him. "So you do have feelings for her!" Sasuke exhaled and gazed at the ground for a minute. "You know what, let's just drop it."
xxx
Hinata went straight to the hospital & made up a story to the doctors about how she mistakenly had sex with someone when she was drunk & needed medical attention right away.

They admitted her inside the hospital & gave her a gown, also being sure to tell her to take a shower. But not before testing her for pregnancy, STDs, and STIs & they also prescribed medication right away to prevent anything she may have contracted. Which she gladly took.

Some nurses came in and asked her for sure if she hadn't experienced sexual assault, and if she did, she didn't have to be scared to expose whoever did it.

But she kept hearing his cruel voice repeating in her head and she believed him. Her nonexistent reputation was already tarnished & people kept throwing her little sister in her face...

So she lied about everything...

She lied about going to a party, getting drunk, having unprotected sex with some random guy, & stopping the minute she bled through her vagina.

The nurses caught her in a lie since there were no traces of alcohol or drugs in her system.

But she played it off again, telling them how it was just a pretty crazy night and she doesn't remember much after that.

Since she told them that, they left her alone and kept her in the hospital for about a week. But that didn't stop some of their worries and she also had to lie to her classmate/roommate Max.
xxx
When Hinata was discharged from the hospital, she cut a lot of her hair off, though it still had its long length she always kept it in a tight knitted bun.

She even changed the way she started dressing. No more leggings and t-shirts for her, she went for things more baggy that covered her whole body.

The sad woman even went as far as to remove her nipple piercings.

To be honest, she wanted to appear as unattractive as she could.

Most of the time at school, she kept her head down and she was a lot more quiet than before.

Max constantly checked on her but she kept explaining to him she was ok and it was nothing he needed to worry about.

So against his wishes he left her be and gave her a lot of space.
xxx
One day, Hina was waiting outside of Mr. Hatake's class, assuming that TenTen was still attending, and she was right!

Soon after the students left she emerged from the little corner she was hiding behind but she wished she hadn't because what she was... nuts???

"Tenny-" Hinata grabbed her shoulder but when she turned around, Sakura & Ino were coming out of the classroom with her. "What the fuck."

Ino squinted her eyes to get a good look at her, not noticing who she was at 1st but when she saw the clear eyes under the black cap, she scoffed and snorted.

"I thought you said you weren't friends with her anymore?"

TenTen weirdly looked her up and down before rolling her eyes. "I'm not!" She replied to the sassy blonde. "I don't even know what she's doing here."

She gave Hinata another weird look, this time just dirtier. "I'll handle this," TenTen informed Ino & Sakura before walking a few feet away from them with Hinata.

"Look, you're starting to act like a stalker!" She got on with it right away, not hiding the despitement in her voice.

"You're not my best friend anymore!" Hinata sniffled and wiped the tears from the corner of her eyes. "I... needed to... talk..." TenTen didn't let her say another word. "Who gives a shit!" She carelessly shrugged. "Leave me alone!"

"Tenny.." She stated her name shakily and she broke down in tears with both her hands on her thighs while bending forward slightly. "I really need to talk..."

She was so busy crying that she didn't even pay attention to the girls a few feet away, laughing at her.

"What a pathetic bitch." Sakura grimaced at her and Ino agreed.
-
"See, that's your problem." TenTen began pointing out. "You're always crying." She annoyingly shook her head.

"I understand why Naruto broke up with you for Hanabi." Hinata didn't think her heart could shatter any more than it already has but... she was wrong.

Sullen tears still fell from her orbs as she straightened to look at Tenny.

"Listen, you should know that I deleted all of our pics, all of our messages, and everything that reminds me of you." TenTen didn't sound remorseful not once because she truly wasn't...

"All of it is gone. I blocked you. I don't hang out at the spots we use to frequent anymore and I never wanna speak to you again... so for the last time, leave me the fuck alone and don't try to contact me again."

TenTen said her peace and then she turned around, exiting the place with her new 2 best friends.

*END FLASHBACK*
xxx
TenTen looked at the time on her phone when she realized 4 whole hours had passed her by.

She was so deep within her thoughts that she let time get away from her and it wasn't good that she had 12 missed calls and 5 voicemails from Gaara.

Was she just staring at the screen?

A part of her wondered if things could go back to normal with her and Hina.

Sure, she's made some mistakes, called her some pretty bad names, and even humiliated her in front of others... but she wasn't herself back then, hell, she hasn't been herself since she met Gaara.

Maybe 25 percent of her was nervous but the other half wasn't. Hina's a forgiving person, she's always been that way since high school.

And she doubts that anything about that has changed. They'll talk it out, hug it out, cry it out, and then they'll be back together again. Hina is gonna welcome her with open arms, she just knows it...
xxx
Naruto was in his room smoking a blunt with 1 arm thrown behind his head. His phone was on DND & he told his gfs to give him some space too.

Sasuke kept FaceTiming him before he decided to enjoy some alone time but he didn't answer. Nope, not this time. He was ignoring everyone & everybody...

Except his Sugar Pop of course...

The sexy woman was naked when she climbed on top of him & they began shotgunning. Her breasts pressed into his chest and both of her soft round buns settled on his crotch, which reacted the minute her pretty ass sat on it.

He stuck his tongue inside her mouth & they both shared a passionate peck and then he slowly sucked on her tongue, pulling back with a soft groan.

"I want you to ride my face, Sugar Pop."
With 1 expression, he commanded what he wanted from her the most. He went too long without tasting her & tonight he had the desire to feast upon her, with no intention of stopping, period.
-
Just when he was getting to the good part he felt something on top of him and when he opened his eyes to see Hanabi he blew the smoke in her face & knitted his blond brows together.

"Didn't I tell you girls I didn't wanna be bothered tonight?" She responded with a sad pout. "What is it?" Hanabi didn't express it to the other girls but she's been feeling a little down since her sister's return.

"Would you like it if I cut my hair?" He shot her an odd look. "What?" He asked, completely dumbfounded.

"Do you think I'd look good with short hair?" Naruto couldn't comprehend what the hell she was talking about. "And maybe get my nipples pierced?"

She looked down at her breasts and cupped them before returning her look to her boyfriend. "Where is this coming from?"

His blunt was now put out and he pulled himself up on his elbows, looking at her with both his hands folded together.

She quietly exhaled before speaking again. "You still think I'm prettier than Hinata, right?" Naruto was still kicking himself for telling such lies, stupid ass lies at that! "Yeah, you are babe." He lied to her as he cupped the side of her face.

"And you still think I'm better in bed?" She sounded so unsure of herself and Naruto mentally slapped himself for lying to her yet again. Nobody's 'better in bed' than Hinata and that's a fact...

"Yeah. You are babe, don't worry about her." He deceived her again with a kiss on the lips and that eased the worry she felt. Hanabi never thought in her life that she'd be in love with her sister's ex-bf.

Honestly, it started as some weird one sided competition with Hinata. She wanted to prove to herself that she too could attract the same guys Hina did.

Even though Hanabi always got the attention from her parents, that wasn't nearly as much as Hinata getting all sorts of attention & admiration from guys. That was actually 1 place she fell behind & had to live in her shadow...

So when Naruto came back to her job that night, she wasted no time giving him a little lap dance, which led to another thing & ever since she's been falling for him deeper & deeper.

And she thought it was wrong for Hinata to not give him an inch of her body, even if it was a handjob... keeping a man waiting will always drive him away.

She had no issues taking care of his sexual needs, Hinata simply wasn't woman enough so she only has herself to blame...

Besides that, she missed her and wanted her back in her life as her big sister. But if she was to reject her request then it would show her immaturity on her end.
xxx
An: Ok, I jus want u all to remember that Hanabi is a baby 🫤 I'm not excusing her behavior I'm jus saying she's only 19 & she got taken advantage of at 18... even tho she's legally an adult she was still groomed... but she still wrong af for dating him & he is too

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 11.7K 25
( YANDERE MUZAN KIBUTSUJI X FEM! READER X YANDERE KOKUSHIBO ) ι¬Όγ§ζ‰€ζœ‰ζ¨©: Ν€Μ—βž› ╰─▸ ❝ we are being lenient with you... but it doesn't mean we'll οΏ½...
17.7K 628 7
Cr: art fr. Ig; kei.xns Are you willing to still hold on when the other person doesn't even share your feeling in the slightest? Rate: Mature, 18+ D...
3.2K 34 12
" I love you Naruto-kun " that's i wanna said that to my lover , Uzumaki Naruto . I fell in love with him since we are child but i'm to shy to show m...
16.4K 278 11
unΒ·beatΒ·aΒ·ble /ΛŒΙ™nˈbΔ“dΙ™b(Ι™)l/ Learn to pronounce adjective not able to be defeated or exceeded in a contest or commercial market. ❛❛ Ne, Papa.. ❜❜ ❛❛...