The Shadows of Hogwarts ( Sev...

By JamieBowersBxtch

Severus Snape had given up in love after his beloved lily died, that was until a certain Slytherin arrived mo... More

Y/N's backstory.
~ Part one : Amortentia ~
~ Part two : Muggle Music ~
~ Part three : Caught ~
~ Part Four : Letter? ~
~ Part five : For me ~
~ Part Six : Headphones? ~
* Part Seven : Detention *
~ Part Eight : Drowning in family drama ~
* Part Nine : Please! *
~ Part ten : Not a dream ~
* Part eleven : The Homewrecker does revenge *
~ Part Twelve : Meeting with Snape and Father ~
~ Part thirteen : He knows ~
* Part Fourteen : Punishment *
* Part fifteen : Camping *
~ Part sixteen: I'm so cold~
~ Part Seventeen : Problems ~
~Part Nineteen: The party 2/2 ~
~Part 20:Its okay ~
~Part 21: Home Sweet Home ~

~Part eighteen: The party part 1/2~

786 10 41
By JamieBowersBxtch

TW: Mentions of self-harm, Mentions of mental health,

I sat there on the bathroom floor,in a puddle of my own blood. I looked down and smiled as my cuts scabbed over. I grabbed a towel and started to wipe away the dried blood off my leg, hissing as i ran the soft fabric over my thighs. I slowly stood up letting the blood that soaked up on my leggings drip onto the floor. I turned on the shower before taking off my clothes and hopping in.

 The hot water burned my skin whilst it ran down my back all the way to my ankles. I sighed as i felt a  wave of relief wash over me. I washed my hair and my body before shaving and hopping out the shower.

I put a towel around my body and walked into my room. A note had been slid into my room. I picked it up and slid open the seal.

Party in room of requirements at 12 am. Slytherins only. Alcohol and drugs will be on the table in the far right corner. Wear your sexiest clothes. Let's cheer you up.
Love you, Blake xxx

I smirked, this was the perfect time to get revenge.

--------------

I looked at my clock, 3:13 pm. I went to my closet. I found a dress I meant to wear to my 15th birthday before it was cancelled. It was a black slip dress with a slit in the right thigh, showing just enough skin.

I layed the dress on my bed before getting my sparkly fishnets and black heels out and laying them beside the dress.

I looked in the mirror. Something needed to change. I looked around my room to see where I had put the scissors. Once I had found them I walked back to the mirror. I took a chunk of my hair and cut it up to my shoulders. I let it fall to the floor before starting on my other pieces of hair.

A pile of my hair layed on the floor around me. I layed down the scissors and looked in the mirror something was still missing. I put on some jeans and a shirt before dashing out the door and running to hogsmeaede.

I walked into a shop. Walking to the beauty and cosmetics aisle. I walked over to the hair dye, picking up two boxes of red hair dye. I layed for them before returning to my dorm.

I opened the boxes and mixed the dye before sectioning my hair and  applying it to the under section and my bangs. I left it in for 45 minutes as instructed to. I washes it out. I got out the shower, using a spell to dry my hair. I looked in the mirror before smiling at my appearance.

It was now 6:47 pm. I sat at my makeup desk. I started to do my skincare before putting on my foundation. After I had finished my base and eyeliner, I looked In my makeup draw, pulling out the longest false eyelashes I had. I out then on before putting on brown lipstick.

After I had set my makeup, I checked the time again. 8:21 pm. I have just under 4 hours left. I decided to go get my nails done. I walked out my dorm once more and headed to the spa.

I walked into the spa and was created by a beautiful witch at the reception desk.
"Hello, how may I help you? " She asked.
"Hi, please can I have acrylics done? "
"Sure, love. Just sit there and wait for an opening. " She said pointing the the waiting area.
"Thank you. " I smiled before sitting down.

I opened my phone for the first time in what seems like forever. My phone started to ping like mad, receiving calls and texts from my parents and friends. I started to look at pansy's messages first.
----------------

Pansy <3

Tuesday, 5th Novemmber

Y/N, are you alright?
Hello?
Y/N?
I'm gonna tell Draco.

Missed call from Pansy <3 at 19:07pm

Y/N, answer me or I will tell Draco.

Missed call from Pansy <3 at 19:28pm

Saturday, 9th November

Y/N, R u in ur dorm?
I'm coming to ur dorm rn.
Why won't you open up?
I can hear u in there.

Missed call from Pansy <3 at 13:48 pm

I'll leave then ig....

Sunday, 10th November

Y/N, please answer us.
Your scaring me.
Y/N, please.

Missed call from Pansy <3 at 11:12 am
Missed call from Pansy <3 at 11:13 am
11:15 am
Missed call from Pansy <3 at
11:17 am

Today

Hey Pansy, sorry for not
answering.

Y/N! You can't scare me like that!
What happened?

I'll tell you tonight.
Love you xx

Love you too xx

--------------

I decided to go through Draco's next.
------------------

Ferret-boy♡

Tuesday, 4th November

Y/N, Pansy told me you weren't answering her?
Hello?
Missed call from ♡Ferret-boy♡ at 19:37 pm.
I'm coming to ur dorm.

Thursday, 6th November

Y/N, I'm gonna tell father and mother if you don't answer.
Fucking answer please your scaring me.

Missed call from ♡Ferret-boy♡ at 2:38 am

Please answer me.
I love you, answer me please.

Friday, 7th November

Y/N, I told mother and father. They can't get to u either.
What's going on?
Mate please answer before I break down your fucking door.

Missed call from ♡Ferret-boy♡ at 4:56 am

Y/N please, I haven't slept.
Just answer me.

Today

Hey dray, I'm alright.

Y/N, What the fuck happened?

I'll tell you at the party.

Alr. Love you xx

Love you dray xx

--------------

I checked my parents messages.

--------------

Mum ✿

Friday, 7th November

Y/N, love answer your brother.
Y/N?
Princess?
Missed call from ✿ Mum ✿ at 3:12 pm
I'm getting your father.

Today

Hi mum.

Hi Y/N.
I was so worried about you.
What happened?

I'll get dray to tell you.
Love you xx

Love you too Darling xx

------------

♥︎ Father ♥︎

Y/N, answer your brother and mother this instant.
Y/N, I will not resist to give to Hogwarts and force you to answer them.
Missed call from ♥︎ Father ♥︎ at 3:33 pm.
Don't make me do it!

Today

Hi dad.
I'm alright.

Y/N, sweetheat what happened?

I'm sure mother will tell you but I gtg.
Love you xx

Don't go do anything stupid.
Love you xx

-----------
I would answer all the rest of the messages later.
"Next person please! " A lady shouted from her table.
I got up and walked over to her table. I showed her what u wanted and let her get to work.

After around an hour and a half she was finished.

"That will be 7 galleons, please. "
I handed her the 7 galleons and left her an extra 10 sickles.
"Thank you, love. " I smiled before waking back to my dorm.

It was now 10:53 pm.
I got my dress and fishnets on before adding some necklaces and rings.

(pick the rings you like <3)

I picked up my favorite ring of them all. It was gold with a clear and black stone in the middle. The black gave it a smokey look. My father gave it me when I turned 8 as a birthday present.

I put it on my ring finger on my right hand. I put on my heals and spray some perfume based in the smell of parchment, coffee, black roses and the morning rain.
(idk if that makes sense)

It was now 11:32 pm. I fixed up my makeup and hair before walking out my dorm. My heels clicked on the black tiled floor. The moon shone on my skin, giving it a soft glow. I heard the music grie louder as I grew closer the the room of requirements.

I stood at the door before imagining the party. The door opened. Loud music filled my ears, the smell of fire whiskey and brandy filled my nose. Blake ran up to me.

"Y/N! Hiya Love! " He smiled brightly.
"Hi Blake. " I smiled back.
"You looked wonderful, whi you dressed up for? Oh my god... You cut and dyed your hair?! " He shouted.
"I'm planning something. " I whispered.
"Spill! " He bounced.
"Follow my lead. "

A/N Hello my lovelies! This is part one of two, the next part will be very very juicy! So be prepared, I want to get the next chapter out ASAP so keep reminding me like you did this time. Okay, love you byee!!
-Sapphire <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 222 17
We all know the story when it comes to Harry Potter. The baby who defeated You-Know-Who, losing his parents in the process. Everyone in The Wizarding...
2.9K 15 40
Everybody is shocked when Olivia arrives at Hogwarts during the 5th year. No one seems to know anything about her, except Dumbledore. And many want t...
153K 4K 20
(Y/n) (Y/l/n). A 5th year Hogwarts student. 16 years old. A Gryffindor and a muggle-born. Very kind, very nice, and very very lonely. Severus Snape...
12.4K 217 27
It all started in Harry's 5th year he saw her at headquarters for the order, well more like crashed in the middle of a meeting. Nobody knew where she...