πšπš›πšžπšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš–πš˜πš—πšŽπš’...

By voidsoni

"π™³πš›πšžπšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πšπšžπšŒπš”πš’πš—πš πš–πš˜πš—πšŽπš’ 𝙸 πšŒπšŠπš— πš‘πšŽπšŠπš› πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πš’πš›πšπšœ πšœπš’πš—πš ... More

--- season 1 cast/aesthetic ---
new students
gummies and cigarettes
defending scott
not a date
lydia's party
mint chocolate or caramel?
mccall's a werewolf?
the lacrosse game
lost opportunities?
bowling date
school fight
derek hale
animal clinic
who's austin?
skipping school
meeting the family
her new tutor
night at the school
scotts lies
pessimistic stiles
rip derek hale
the story
full moon
watching over scott
holding fingertips
understandings
stuck with derek
the alpha
marco the monkey
dress shopping
the winter formal
kisses turned tragedies
cries for mom
--- season 2 cast/aesthetic ---
neck holes
locker art
annoying voices
blonde ryder
new werewolf
taking notes
finding the wolf
belt loops
first full moon
full wolf form
talking
spilled business
judge free zone
triple date?
milking cows
healing practice
giant lizard goo
empty promises
crushing on finstock
derek's fault
the kanima
protecting lydia
proving them wrong
snitching on derek
told you so
gay club
grudge holder award
apologies
sexing it up
what she couldn't
isaac's pretty face
horrible haircut
bonding
detention
girlfriend
not friends
girls night
prettiest girls
girls bathroom
are you okay?
raving
fumbled plans
near death experience
lydia's birthday
memories
you can cry
advantage?
stiff neck
mother daughter duo
talk about feelings
peter's back
no more kanima
--- season 3A cast/aesthetic ---
tattoos and piercings
new teacher
crazy birds
painted doors
party
sorries
missing heather
drowning isaac
the other person
cora
soft as cotton
real help
human sacrifices
cross country
detention...again
dumdums
buzzkills and bus rides
glen capri
not rehearsed
peter's daughter
rip Boyd
A/N
idioms
telling noah
big problems
ambulance
scott's dad
only you
finally over
--- season 3B cast/aesthetic ---
wrathful detities
who's malia?
alarming texts
alpha training
no too
october 30th
sound of flies
shameless plug / A/N
hickey
black light party
worried about stiles
missing Stiles
finding Stiles
saving Melissa
shit luck
balloon fears
threat from a nogitsune
de-void
rip allison
divine move
THE END

butterfly tattoo

1.2K 55 17
By voidsoni

Warning: suggestive content

Allison took it upon herself to hide Isaac and Ryder, the only two supernaturals that were currently around at the moment and had the glowing eyes Barrow was targeting.

That meant Austin was stuck with Lydia and Stiles. If something did happen, no one wanted to risk the non supernaturals getting hurt just for surrounding themselves with the werewolves.

"Hey, dude, where the hell have you been?" Stiles asked as he and the other two ran into Scott.

"The police are leaving." Lydia began to panic, "Why are they leaving?"

"The police?" Scott frowned in confusion.

"They must have cleared the building and grounds, which means he's not here." Austin said.

"Who? What are you guys--"

"He has to be here. That sound, the buzzing I've been hearing? It's getting louder." Lydia looked uncomfortable as she spoke. While he felt bad, Austin couldn't be more grateful for his human status at the moment.

"How loud?"

•••

"Dad! Dad!"

"Yeah?"

"You can't leave yet." Stiles said.

"We got an eyewitness that puts Barrow by the train station." Noah told him.

Austin furrowed his brows at the words, looking down at Lydia who twitch around, not wanting to make her discomfort too obvious to the public.

Agent McCall interrupted them, "Let's go, Stilinski."

"Whoa, whoa. Dad, please just—Lydia said that he's still here."

"Did she see him?"

"Not exactly. No." Stiles hesitated, "Well, not at all actually. But she has a feeling. A supernatural feeling."

"Lydia wasn't on the chessboard."

Stiles pulled his teeth back into a wince, "She is now."

"Kanima?"

"Um, Banshee."

The Sheriff groaned, "Oh, God."

Stiles stepped closer, "I know. I know how it sounds. But basically it means that she can sense when someone's close to death."

"Can she sense that I'm about to kill you?"

"I don't know." Stiles lifted his shoulders, looking back towards the girl, watching her wave awkwardly, Austin following along with a smile.

"All right, look, I'm not saying I don't believe, but right now, I'm going with eyewitness over Banshee. We're leaving a few deputies here. The school's on lockdown till 3:00. Nobody comes in, nobody goes out. Buddy, that's the best I've got right now. That's the best I can give you, Stiles."

"You're leaving me here, that is not... that is the worst."

"Lock down till three?" Austin huffed, "Thats perfect."

•••

"Lydia thinks that he's still here even though the cops searched the whole school." Scott said, looking between the twins, Isaac and Ryder, "But they didn't have one thing. Our sense of smell."

Looking down at the hospital gown he pulled out, "I'm not smelling that."

"Ryder—"

"I can smell it from here and it smells awful."

"Oh come on, Ryder, a little stench is enough to stop you?" Aiden teased.

She gave him a deadpanned look,

"Yeah."

•••

"So this is how it's gonna be now? We trust them?" Isaac asked, following behind Ryder while walking side by side with Scott.

"Just because I'm letting them help, doesn't mean I trust them."

"Seems like it." Ryder said, stopping to look around, "You trust far too easily, McCall. That'll get your ass in trouble."

"Yeah and I don't trust them either. Or like them. In fact, I hate them and just want them to die." Isaac makes his point.

"Death is a big thing, but I agree."

"Well, if Barrow's actually here and he's got a plan, you might get what you want." Scott tells them.

Isaac chuckles softly, tapping Ryder's shoulder, gently easing her forward.

•••

"Scott, Ryder and Isaac are in the basement, right?

"Yeah, with Ethan and Aiden. The plan is they meet in the middle, in the boiler room."

Austin continued to look around the room for Barrow as they spoke.

"All of the wolves. All of the ones with glowing eyes are in the basement at the boiler room?" Lydia broke it down.

Stiles' eyes grew wide, "Oh, my God! An engineer could use a boiler room to blow up the whole school."

"What?" Austin nearly shouted.

"We have to get them out of there."

"Yeah, no shit."

"We have to get everyone out."

He wanted to yell 'screw everyone else, Ryder's in there' but he had a heart and knew better than to bring others down.

"How do we do that?"

The wheels could be seen turning in Stiles' head before he made the decision to pull the fire alarm. A cocky look made it's way onto his face, turning to Austin, fully expecting a look of approval only to be met with the opposite.

Before he could question him, a small 'agh' leaves his lips at Coach grabs him by the neck,

"Wow. Pulling a fire alarm on Mischief Night is one thing. Doing it when there's a mass murder spotted nearby is insane! If I was four years younger, I'd punch you."

"What? Coach, that doesn't make sense."

"Oh, well, it does to me!" The man snapped, looking at Austin with a more calm look, "Your mom told you about dinner in a few nights, right?"

"Huh?"
•••

"We didn't find anything."

"Not even a scent."

"Are you okay?" Austin ignored their words, placing his hands on Ryder's face to look over her.

"I'm all good. You?"

"I'm fine."

"It's 3:00, so school's over. If there was a bomb, wouldn't he have set it off by now?"

"So you think." Ryder crossed her arms, "Have you never seen a movie?"

Aiden looked around, his eyes landing on Lydia, "Does that mean everybody's safe?"

"I don't know." The Martin sighed in exasperation, "I just—I don't know."

•••

They were finally able to leave campus, as Barrow was no where to be found— around the school or in the neighborhood at all, so the search was shut down for a few hours.

Bad idea in Ryder's opinion but she was finally getting out of school so she couldn't really complain.

She was currently laying with her head hung off her bed with Austin on the ground in front of her.

Her parents and Josie weren't home at the moment but her sister texting her random pictures of things that reminded her of Ryder was enough to let her know that they were safe.

"Do you think they'll catch him?"

Her eyes stayed closed as she answered, "I hope so."

"I hope so too. I don't want you getting hurt." Austin spoke softly.

Ryder laughed a bit, rolling over so she was on her stomach and properly looking at him.

"You know, in the nicest way possible, my younger self wouldn't have like you."

"Wow." He snorted.

"Not in a mean way. I just tended to like people that couldn't really care less about me. It's nice to have someone like you in my life now."

"Don't get sappy, Ry. That's my job." The George teen joked. He grunted as he got up from her floor, plopping down on her bed.

"I feel like I deserve a small amount sappiness before I start hating everything again." She sat up, looking up at him.

"I think I like your sappy side, it let's everyone know that you aren't as mean as you present yourself."

"Isn't that what attracted you to me, though?"

He rolled his eyes, falling back towards her pillow. Lifting his hand to his face to groan, "Only a little bit."

Ryder grew silent, watching his shirt lift, showing off the slight indent of his v-line. (A/N: he's basically built like isaac in that one scene. it's slight but it's there. 😜✌️)

Noticing her silence, Austin peaked at her through his fingers, "Ry?"

"Yes?"

"I asked—never mind. Are you hungry?"

"No." She shook her head, clearing her throat, "But we have snacks downstairs. I don't think my mom would appreciate us leaving this late to get ice cream. Especially with Barrow running around."

"I'll just go get a water." He frowned at her sudden shyness, "Do you want one?"

"No. I'll just change while you're gone."

"Okay." He smiled softly, shutting her door behind him.

Silently scolding herself, Ryder stood up from her bed to grab her pajamas, taking out a pair of sweatpants for Austin in the process.

After changing into shorts, she removed her shirt to throw on something looser.

Apparently, she didn't estimate how little time it took to grab a bottle of water as she found herself jumping at the sound of her boyfriends voice.

"Oh my God! I'm sorry!"

"It's fine." She quickly shouted back, tugging the shirt down, making sure it covered her fully, "You've seen a back before, Austin."

"Not my girlfriend's bare back. You didn't have a shirt on, Ry." He spoke softly, almost like he was telling her a secret, "I saw your butterfly tattoo. I didn't even know you had a butterfly tattoo."

She refrained from laughing, instead tossing herself on her bed, watching Austin walk to the other side.

"I got you water. I know you didn't want one but I don't need you crawling over me to drink mine."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. Are we watching a movie?"

"We are watching a movie. X-men— What are you looking at?"

"Nothing. You're just really pretty." He said softly, scanning her face while she scanned her tv. "Am I making you uncomfortable?"

His voice was rough, forcing the girl to not fully shove him out of the bed and scream into her pillow.

"No."

"So I'm making you nervous. Your face is really red."

"Maybe I'm hot." She brushed it off.

"You are hot." He whispered, finally getting her to look at him.

Fact or not, he knew the cringe sentence would catch her attention, giving him to opportunity to press a soft kiss to her lips.

Austin could feel her hum against his mouth before her cold hand made contact with his warm cheek. He groaned softly, adjusting himself so he was now leaning on his elbow, hovering over her, just not fully.

Ryder's left hand hesitantly moved up until she felt his stomach clench at her touch.

She let out a gasp as he pulled away, pressing soft kisses to her face, dragging down towards her neck.

Her eyes flutter shut as his kisses grew more intense until he pushed himself up, pulling his shirt off before he dove back down.

"Austin—"

Thinking this was a bad sign, he moved away, "I'm sorry. I didn't—"

Cutting him off, she sat up, pulling her own shirt off, revealing her bra which had his blue eyes growing larger than they already were.

"Are you sure?"

She nodded, "I'm sure."

Pulling him in, her back hit the bed, his hand drawing small circles on her waist.

The movie was long gone now.

And as they were too lost in the moment, it unknown to them that so was Kira Yukimura.

A/N: yeah, they had sex.
ANYWAYS...this book ends at S3B. figured i should let y'all know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78K 1.6K 10
The Bad Boy, Umeji Kizuguchi, has a soft side for (Y/n)(L/n) that he tries to hide by teasing and pretending to hate her, but it always wasn't like t...
16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gâzleri gâzlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
2.8K 514 8
* ΰΆ‘ΰΆšΰ·ŠΰΆ­ΰΆ»ΰ· ΰΆ†ΰΆ―ΰΆ»ΰΆ«ΰ·“ΰΆΊ ΰΆ’ΰ·“ΰ·€ΰ·’ΰΆ­ΰΆΊΰΆš ΰΆΆΰΆ½ΰ·ΰΆ΄ΰ·œΰΆ»ΰ·œΰΆ­ΰ·ŠΰΆ­ΰ·”ΰ·€ΰΆšΰ·Š. * ΰΆΈΰ·”ΰ·…ΰ·” ΰΆ’ΰ·“ΰ·€ΰ·’ΰΆ­ΰΆΊΰΆΈ ΰΆ…ΰΆ΄ΰ·ΰΆΊΰΆšΰ·Š ࢚ࢽ ΰΆ±ΰΆ»ΰ·”ΰΆΈΰΆΊΰ·™ΰΆšΰ·Š. * ΰΆ’ΰ·“ΰ·€ΰ·’ΰΆ­ ΰΆ―ΰ·™ΰΆšΰΆš ΰ·€ΰΆœΰΆšΰ·“ΰΆΈΰΆšΰ·Š ࢯࢻࢱ්ࢱࢧ ΰ·€ΰ·™ΰΆ»ΰΆ―ΰΆ»ΰΆ± ΰΆ†ΰΆ―ΰΆ»ΰΆ«ΰ·“ΰΆΊ ΰ·„ΰ·’ΰΆ­ΰΆšΰ·Š ❀. "ΰΆ­ΰΆΈΰ·”ΰ·ƒΰ·™ΰΆ§ ࢸࢱ් ࢜ැࢱ ΰΆ†ΰΆ―ΰΆ»ΰΆΊΰΆšΰ·Š...
531K 19.8K 97
Yoongi, a famous CEO comes across a well known Instagram cross dresser that goes by the name of Jima. Yoongi wants to get to know Jima but the Instag...