KONCLUSION

By AriCTF

"It always feels too good to be true" More

00
New Character's
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

13

298 6 0
By AriCTF

A few days later on April 13th

Za'Niyah's POV

I was getting ready for my birthday photoshoot, Jordan was waiting for me outside in his car. Grabbing my lace band, I locked the door and walked towards his car, then got in.

"You want McDonald's" Jordan asked starting up his car. Yes I responded and told him I wanted a junior chicken combo with a mango smoothie.

A few minutes later we got to McDonald's and he went inside to order my food, Landon messaged me and I was telling him I was on my way to the photoshoot.

I was a bit nervous to go on this date because its our first date in a long time.

Once I seen Jordan coming with the bags of food I exited out of the messages with Landon. He sat in the car gave me my food and a kiss then he drove off to the studio.

Jordan's POV

Once we got to the studio Za'Niyah ate some of her food then started changing into one of her first looks.

I held onto Za'Niyah's things as she took her pictures. "Damn she look so fucking good." I said while licking my lips and watching her pose for the camera.

Her phone vibrated in my hand, I looked down and it read Landon.

I went to the washroom at the studio and unlocked her phone, I went threw her messages with that fuck nigga.

Landon🤫

Watchu doing ma?

Nothing on my way to my photoshoot.

You ready for our date tonight?

Not really I'm a lil nervous

You tryna sleep over after??

It depends on how our date go's.

Ai, imma fuck witchu later.

Read

End Conversation

As I scrolled threw messages I felt some type of way, how could she be talking to the same nigga that been violating her, been fucking round a next bitch.

"Jordan, Jordan, where'd you go." Za'Niyah said.

I deleted the call from her call log, locked her phone and exited out from the washroom.

"Yes ma" I responded while walking into her dressing room, she needed help with her zipper for her final look.

I zipped up her dress and we both walked out of the dressing room and back to the studio. I watched as she got in position to start posing and I messaged my group chat.

Members🩸

Mandem tell me why Za'Niyah going on a date with ole dude tonight.

Christian💊: oh shit I meant to tell you we seen her in his car leaving McDonald's a few days ago.

Pierre🔫: my bad shordy's tweaking.

So none of you niggas was gone tell me that shit?

Christian💊: my bad

Pierre🔫: nah tell her you have reservations and take her out tonight.

Christian💊: ma nigga that's the smartest shit you ever said.

Ai imma hit y'all later.

End conversation

I made reservations at Za'Niyah's favorite restaurant for 9pm tonight, Niyah finished up taking her pictures.

Now she was deciding which ones she was going to post on her birthday.

She got dressed and we left the studio and got into my car.

"What are you doing later??" I asked her waiting to see if she was going to mention going out with old dude.

"Nothing I might go out with Aaliyah and Kehlani. " she said. "Perfect, I made reservations for us at 9, so I'll pick you up at 8:30" I said turning into the driveway of her house.

Za'Niyah's POV

I waslked into my house not knowing what the fuck I just got myself into, I don't know who I should go out with and if they both show up here at the same time they might kill each other.

Yes i want to go out with Landon and try to become friends, but I have Jordan who's ready and I feel like I'm violating him just by entertaining Landon.

I decided to put my phone on DND for Landon only and just go out with Jordan.

I heard a knock at the door and got up to see it was DHL with my packages.

I opened them all and tried on all of my outfits for Jamaica, I sent a message to Jordan telling him to pick me up at 6:30 instead of 8:30. So I can get ready and sleep at his house after.

I packed up my suitcase with the last bit of clothes that came and I made sure to pack my hygiene essentials in my carry-on so I can bring everything over to Jordan's house today.

I was kind of bummed for my birthday in the beginning because I didn't know what I wanted to do but my birthday is actually off to a good start.

I chilled for a bit and then Jordan called and said that he was outside. I put my suitcase and carry-on outside so he can put them in the trunk.

Then I went back inside to put together a bag of clothes for the next few days.

Once I was done Jordan brought me to my Brazilian wax appointment and he stayed in the parking lot and played music.

After 20 minutes I told him I was done so he came inside and paid for me. We left and I took a picture of him and posted it on my story.

"Can I drive" I asked walking towards his car.

"Ye, just don't kill us" he joked getting in the passenger side. I reversed out of the parking Spot and was heading onto the main road and then I started driving on the highway to his condo.

I pulled into his parking garage and parked his car. Jordan was impressed by my driving considering the fact that he had a faster car.

We got into his condo and I showered first, when I was done, he went in and I started my make up routine.

Once I was done my make up, he came out the shower and we both moisturized, and got dressed.

We left and once we got to the restaurant Jordan took pictures of me, which I posted on my insta.

We ordered our food, and had casual conversation as we waited. I enjoyed being around Jordan with him there is never a dull moment.

We can talk or joke about anything, while I was in my thoughts the waiter approached with our food, I was excited it felt like I haven't ate in forever.

Once we finished eating I tried to pay for our meal and Jordan threw my card back to me, and pulled out a fat stack of money and paid the bill and gave the waiter a $100 tip.

"What niggas you be going out with that make you pay on the first date?" He asked genuinely concerned.

I replied saying that I simply wanted to pay you back for everything that you bought me these last couple of days.

"Its okay ma, daddy gotchu" he said slowly kissing me while as we walked to his car. We got in and he drove back to his crib.

15 minutes later

We got back to his house and we took off our clothes and did our hygiene. Then we got into bed and I messaged Kaior and told her I was spending the night at Jordan's house. I posted a picture of us on my insta.

Kaior POV 11:17pm

I woke up to the sounds of continuous loud banging at the front door.

I checked my phone to see the time and a message from Niyah telling me she was sleeping over at Jordan's house. I responded saying alright.

My two closest friends Asia and Tressure were coming over so I thought it was them knocking, I officially got up and out of bed.

I put on my robe, left my bedroom and headed towards the front door.

As I opened the door there was a tall shadowy figure standing with a gun in his hand.

"Can I helppp...." I said

POP POP POP POP POP-gun sounds

*Kaior hits the ground with blood rushing from her body drenching the concrete.*
TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 11K 24
"what is that on ur neck ?" "my past"
297K 7.8K 52
you keep me sane and safe that's why the bond we have is never ending... be my peace until we know what this is... my first book.. January 2023
12.3K 596 17
❝𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝖮𝖴𝖳 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝖱𝖮𝖠𝖣, 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝖢𝖮𝖭𝖳𝖱𝖮𝖫.❞ 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗗 | 𝟰/𝟳 𝗣𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗗 | 𝟰/𝟵 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗦...
1.9M 87K 44
you're just too good to be true... can't take my eyes off of you.