A new life and new love Arven...

Door Dezerayanderson

Juliana lived in the Galar Region, when she was six, her parents got divorced and she lived with her dad, aft... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123

Chapter 2

288 10 8
Door Dezerayanderson

Narrator pov

It felt like forever until the plane finally landed.

~~~~

Juliana pov

"We arrived to Paldea" the flight attendant announced.

Everyone began cheering while I held the incubator that was holding my pokemon egg in tight, I felt nervous and a little excited. After getting off the plane and got my bags, I walked out of the plane that was showing me how to get to Cabo Poco.

"It looks like Cabo Poco isn't to far from here"

I looked around and was amazed at how different Paldea was.

"Wow, Paldea is a whole lot different than Galar" I thought to myself.

~~~~

Narrator pov

While walking, Juliana was holding her pokemon egg and was in deep thought. She felt sad because today was supposed to be her starting her journey as a pokemon trainer with her friends, but nope, she moved and would probably travel alone with her pokemon and enjoy all her cooking with them.

~~~~

Juliana pov

"I just don't understand why out of the blue, mom wants me to come live with her since I haven't heard from her for ten years after she and dad divorced, and dad wanted me to come live here and not with him, I don't care if he never had time for me, I loved Galar and my friends, but oh well, my parents never let me make my own decisions" I thought to myself in anger.

But I took a deep breath, I had to calm down since I didn't want to be rude to mom, even if she hasn't been there for me since i was six.

"Maybe living here with mom will be better, I hope she'll let me make my own decisions, and not do stuff for me without my saying, fingers crossed"

I looked at my pokemon egg and a smile finally grew on my face.

"I can't wait to see what you hatch into, no matter what you are, we'll be best friends, I promise" I hugged the incubator gently.

Finally, I arrived to Cabo Poco and I was amazed at how beautiful it was.

"Wow" I gasped quietly while looking around in amazement.

I took my phone out and saw that mom's house was really close so I was almost there. After a few minutes of walking, I finally arrived to my destination, I was amazed at how beautiful her house was.

"Wow" I gasped.

I slowly walked up to the door and took a deep breath, then rang the doorbell. While waiting for mom to answer, I felt my heart pound fast because I was feeling nervous of seeing her after ten years, I can't help but wonder if she thinks about me everyday ever since she and dad divorced.

Finally, when the door opened, I heard a gasp, I looked up and saw mom, she had tears in her eyes which confused me. Then out of nowhere, she hugged me and I felt tears hit my shoulder.

"Juliana, it's really you, I missed you so much baby girl, you're so beautiful"

My eyes widen at mom's words, surprisingly I felt tears in my eyes and I hugged her back with just one arm since I'm still holding my pokemon egg. After she let go, she wiped her tears away and smiled.

"Juliana, I'm so happy to have you here with me"

"Not gonna lie mom, I was upset about leaving Galar and my friends"

"I'm sure you were dear, and I know that I missed out on so much, but I want you to know that everyday I always think about you, and knowing that your at the age of traveling, I just couldn't miss that and I know your dad isn't the best role model, and I know I'm not either but I want you to know that no matter what you wanna do, I'm gonna support you" mom smiled softly.

A smile finally grew on my face.

"Thanks mom, I can't wait to start my journey with my partner once they hatch" I grinned while looking at the pokemon egg.

"I bet dear, but anyway come inside and I'll get lunch ready"

"Okay" I nodded then followed her inside.

I was amazed at how amazing the inside of mom's house looked, it was alot bigger then my old house back in Galar.

I sat down in a chair and placed my pokemon egg on the table, mom started cooking.

"So Juliana, how was your trip?"

"It was pretty good, Paldea sure is different then Galar"

Mom chuckled.

"So mom, what made you decide for me to come live with you?"

She suddenly stopped what she was doing and turned to me with a frown which confused me.

"Knowing that your about to become a pokemon trainer, and how much I missed, I felt so horrible that I had a talk with a friend of mine next door who has a daughter and they gave me some advice that it couldn't hurt to try and make up for it, even if I can't change the past, but I love you so much baby girl, I'm so sorry for not being there and I should've took you with me when me and your dad split up, I was really young at the time when we had you, so I didn't know what I was doing, I'm sorry"

More tears appeared in her eyes, seeing the sight made my heart break, I didn't realize that mom loved me so much and regretted her actions, I slowly got up and walked up to her, then wrapped my arms around her.

"Mom, it's okay, I forgive you"

I felt her wrap her arms around me, after we parted she got back to cooking and I sat back down.

After mom was done cooking, she served our plates and we began to eat.

"So Juliana, where did you get that pokemon egg?"

"Hop's brother Leon gave it to me, since I was supposed to start my journey with my friends yesterday, but since I didn't, he gave me the egg as a going away present since my friends are gonna have the Galar starters as their partners"

"Speaking of Hop, how is he and the twins doing?"

"They're good, Hop wants to defeat his big brother and be the new champion, and about Victor and Gloria, I know their doing the gym challenge to, but I don't know what their goals are"

"Well I'm sure they'll know when the time comes, and I hope you can still talk to them"

"Oh yeah, we exchanged phone numbers so I'll still be able to talk to them" I smiled big.

"That's wonderful dear"

"I just wish I can travel with them" I frowned a little.

"Cheer up dear, I'm sure you'll travel with new friends from the academy"

I was confused at what she just said.

"Academy?" I repeated in confusion.

"Oh right, I forgot to mention, I enrolled you to go to Uva Academy, I got your school uniform ready, I'll show you when we're done eating"

My eyes widen in anger, she enrolled me to go to school without my saying?

This caused me to get up and hit my fists on the table which took her by surprise.

"WHY WOULD YOU ENROLL ME IN SCHOOL WITHOUT ASKING ME!?"

"Juliana, Uva Academy is gonna teach you everything you need to know about traveling and search for your treasure, and the director there is really nice, I thought it would be good for you to go and make new friends"

"BUT MOM, I WANNA GO ON A POKEMON JOURNEY, NOT TO SCHOOL!"

"You'll get to go on a journey, but you need to learn about Paldea and search for your treasure first, please understand dear" mom begged while frowning.

"MAN MOM, YOU AND DAD ARE ALIKE, YOU TWO MAKE DECISIONS FOR ME WITHOUT MY SAYING, I HATE IT!"

She was about to say something, but I didn't want to hear it, so I grabbed my pokemon egg and stuff, then ran out of the house with angry tears rolling down my cheeks.

"JULIANA!"

I ignored mom's call and continued on running.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

578 5 4
A dipplinshipping/Juliana x Kieran fanfic that takes place in a university AU. Juliana is in the process of getting over her heartbreak from her frie...
1.5K 77 58
More chapters from the first one is gonna be on this one so go read the first one before you read this one.
2.2K 8 29
The Galar Region, a beautiful place where these creatures called Pokémon thrive. In the sea, in the air, on land, everywhere. People have co-existed...