Drarry Oneshots

By 0fficialEmmi

Some Drarry oneshots for you to enjoy! (Fluff Only) HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in #drarryfluff - October 1st, 2023... More

Welcome!
Strings of Their Heart
Horror Movies
Snow Day
Prisoner of Azkaban Scenario
Tea with Honey
Glasses
Pool Day
Astronomy Tower
♩I Could Be a Better Boyfriend Than Him~♩
Order of the Phoenix Scenario
Tickling
Wedding
Cuddling
Unslicked Hair?
Chocolate Frogs
Eyes
Post Battle of Hogwarts
Tutoring
Unslicked Hair? (Part 2)
Secret Santa

Bubble Tea

744 18 16
By 0fficialEmmi

Takes place during a summer break, but they would be fourteen. This is the modern AU and an AU where Draco and Harry are friends.

Draco sat at the window of his room, looking out at the world. He didn't know what to do—it was the summer and he was rather bored, having already finished all his summer homework. His eyes found his phone and he opened it, looking in his contacts for someone to text:

A Crabbe 🦀

Goyle 🧁

PaNsYpArKiNsOn 💅🏻

Harry ❤️

     When Draco's eyes found Harry's contact, immediately he felt nervous. Him and Harry had made up and became friends in second year, and both were out as gay. But Draco was in love with Harry, and Harry (and no one else) didn't know. Draco took a deep breath before clicking on Harry's contact.

                                                                                    Harry ❤️

                                                                                                                              Harry

                                                                                                                              Harry

                Draco 

                Draco

     Draco grinned when Harry responded, using their usual greeting when they texted, continuing to text.

                                                                                  Harry ❤️

                                                                                                                              Harry

                                                                                                                              Harry

                  Draco

                  Draco 

                                                                                                                          Omg you actually responded! 🤩

               Ofc i did Dray 🤗 whats up?

                                                                                                                       Nothing im just so bored- kinda missing Hogwarts with this boredom

              You're so bored you're missing school?

             That's not very Draco of you-

                                                                                                                     Lol ik

                                                                                                                     Do you wanna meet up or smth?

              Uhhh

              I'm not sure my aunt and uncle would let that happen

              And your parents might not like that

                                                                                                                       True

                                                                                                                       Wait send me ur address

               HARRY❤️ SHARED A LOCATION. VIEW?

      Draco clicked the location. His house was a good distance from the manor—Draco wasn't sure a 4 Privet Drive was in the area at all. After looking at it for a few minutes he finally saw something on the location maps—somewhere the two could meet up.

 Harry ❤️

I just got a rly good idea

Tell

Only if you want to though I don't want you in trouble

So basically

Tell your aunt and uncle you're getting groceries or something

And meet me at this place

You SHARED A LOCATION.

What's bubble tea?

You've never had bubble tea???

When would I be allowed to- what is it?

Actually don't answer that

?

I'll find out

Meet me there in 30 mins

      Draco grinned to himself and hearted/loved the message before practically throwing his phone across the room and getting ready. After changing, he grabbed his wand and his phone and ran out of his room.

     His parents looked at him suspiciously as he grabbed the door handle to leave. "Where are you going, Draco?" his father asked, eyeing Draco.

     He looked at his father, deciding to be truthful, for his father could always tell a lie. "I'm meeting up with a friend, father."

     Lucious looked as if he was about to protest—his mouth opened to speak, but Narcissa put a hand on Lucious' arm and gave him a look. The two exchanged looks before Narcissa looked at Draco, smiling warmly. "Have fun, darling."

     Draco smiled and headed out.

     The walk to the boba shop wasn't that far—only about a twenty minute walk. For Harry, it was even shorter, so when Draco saw that Harry had gotten there first, he wasn't surprised. Harry didn't see Draco right away, so Draco managed to sneak up behind Harry. He put his hands over his eyes.

     "Guess who?" Draco asked, smirking to himself.

     Harry laughed, ducking out from under Draco's hands and smiling at Draco. "Hey."

      "Hi." Draco had to stop himself from admiring Harry as he cleared his throat and then gestured toward the boba place. "So, bubble tea. It's a drink."

     "Well, I figured that, from the name," Harry said, grinning. The two walked into the place and Harry looked at the menu. His jaw dropped at the amount of flavors.

     "Holy—oh my God," Harry said, admiring the menu. Draco laughed.

     "Many options," Draco said, and Harry nodded, still looking at the menu. After about a minute, Harry said, "Just get me what you're getting."

     "Orrrrrrr I could chose for you," Draco said. Harry just nodded, still in awe of the menu. The taller boy smiled before ordering his drink—green apple green tea with popping apple-flavored pearls—and Harry a drink—strawberry boba with normal black pearls—. Draco paid and the two got their drinks, sitting down.

      Harry studied his drink for a minute, taking it in. He looked at Draco, still smiling. "I'm scared to try it," he said, and the blonde laughed, sipping his own drink.

     "Come on, it's not bad, I promise," Draco encouraged, nodding at Harry. The black-haired boy hesitated before finally taking a sip of the tea. His eyes widened and he smiled, taking another sip. When he swallowed, he gave a thumbs up, still grinning wide.

     "It's so good," Harry said.

     "Told you," Draco responded, smiling and drinking his own tea. Harry put his tea down for a second, before smirking and jokingly grabbing Draco's drink. "Hey!" Draco said, grinning and trying to grab his drink back. Harry's smirk stayed as he sipped Draco's drink, trying it. During this, it occurred to Draco they were using the same straw then and he blushed to himself, turning to hide it.

     Harry swallowed, looking at Draco. "Not as good as strawberry," the shorter boy declared, handing Draco his drink back. As they did that, their hands touched, and Draco blushed, looking at Harry for his reaction, and was rather surprised to see that the other boy was blushing too.

     "Uhh—sorry," Harry said awkwardly, trying to hide his blush. Draco was confused by it, ultimately, but then decided something. This could mean Harry liked him. So Draco smirked slightly, before giving a response by grabbing Harry's hand and intertwining it with his own.

     "Don't be," Draco said, smirking still, seeing Harry turn as red as the Gryffindor quidditch robes. He was silent for a second before awkwardly smiling at Draco and sipping his tea again.

     This would be a lovely outing indeed.

A/N

Hi! Sorry for not updating a lot. School, ofc. Short author's note---just wanted to say thank you for 700+ reads and 10 votes! The other day, we were #6 in #Harco. Now, when writing this, we're #10, which is still AMAZING, but just wanted to say thank you so much! Have a good day.

-Em<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 9.7K 20
Some headcanons and oneshots regarding Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy (Drarry).
211K 5.3K 21
A collection of one-shots between Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter that I think up when I'm bored. Some scenes will be from the books/movies. All one-sh...
149K 3.9K 51
This is just a collection of Drarry oneshots for me to practice my writing! I am not a writer and if you feel the need to criticize my writing please...
333K 9.4K 47
Just a bunch of one shots about drarry post a couple times a week with fluffy oneshots !¡ I do not own any of these characters¡! Get most of my idea...