Whats more Chay

By 1VampOfKnight

🔞 it wasn't meant to be 18+, but it ended up being that way If you don't like a lot of adult scenes. I would... More

EDIT UPDATE/COMBINING PARTS
2) All Because Of Him and WIK Effects
3) A Fresh Start And A Bold Chay
4) Jealous Nature
5) Knowing The Unknown
6) My Darling
7) Another Side Of Kim
8) A Threat And A Confession
9) Happiness Never Last
10) The Fight Goes On
11) Clear Path
12) At The Edge
13) The Search
14) The Three
15) Compromising
16) You Are Mine
17) Demands
18) The Mark
19) A little Whisky
20)A Dark Chay
21) Chay Awakes
22) Chays Surroundings
23) Sniper king
24) Kim Takes Charge
25) A Little Bit Of Them All
Announcement

1) The New Takes Over The old

2.2K 63 9
By 1VampOfKnight

Hey everyone, quick note. Welcome to my new revision of my story. If you were around for the original, welcome back. This chapter contains my first four chapters: 1)My First Love, My First Heartache. 2)Out Of Place. 3) Flirting Never Hurts, and 4) The WIK Effect. There's --- indicating where these chapters had started in the original. Thanks for all the support and the patience.

Love you VampOfKnight

It's been months, and I still feel broken. There was so much going on, but the only thing on my mind was, why? Why did he do this to me?

-Flashback-
" Pii Kim, did you ever love me?"

" I'm sorry"
-End of flashback-

It only took two words to shatter my world and my heart. I feel broken, and the pain is unbearable. Who knew a heart can hurt so much that breathing becomes hard and tears sometimes won't want to stop? Even after a few weeks of feeling numb. I was doing everything in the book to keep me distracted. I followed the leader, saying yes to everyone wanting to go everywhere I got invited. I even went to do stuff alone, leaving my comfort zone. It was still better than feeling lost and broken.

Bars and clubs are my go-sex, drugs, and alcohol. Usually, with Thankhun, I would escape for him at some point in the night or with people I have met during those escapes with him. My hia isn't too happy about it. Oh well, I'm an adult now, and he doesn't have a say in what I choose to do after all the lying he did to me. He doesn't have the right, and he knows it. We used to be closer, how I miss those days.

A week ago was my birthday hia didn't remember, or if he did, he didn't even tell me Happy Birthday though a lot has been going on lately with major, minor, blah blah blah bullshit going on. I'm still sad, though. Hia has never forgotten my birthday. Even when we would be in the middle of a fight when I was younger, he always told me Happy Birthday, but I understand I always do. I have to. Right? Like I always had to. Be the understanding younger brother. My parents are gone, and my uncle is now dead, all because of the Mafia, and now we live in the very household that broke my family.

I go out and have fun like every other 18-year-old to drown my feelings and the shitty life I live, and hia never asks why I do, and even if he did, I still wouldn't tell him. He allows it, though, cause I won't listen to him anymore as if I was a kid again. I knew he saw the sadness in my face, so after many arguments, he just let me do as I pleased. Maybe he thinks everything that's happened, I can use it. He doesn't know why I've been this way, and I contemplated many times if I should tell him. It could put a stop to my behavior, or it could make it ten times worse. How do you tell your brother that his boyfriend's brother pretended to like me to get information about him? Then, when I was useless, he just tossed me like trash. Leaving me broken, making me become who I am today. Yeah, like that won't make it worse. HA!

Tonight I'm going to a club with a guy named Benz, we met some weeks back. Since we met, he's the one who usually hits me up to go places. It wasn't just the bars or the club. Sometimes, we would eat or go to the arcade and cinema. We have fun with each other when we both get drunk. If he's willing to pay, then why the fuck not. Tonight, it's someplace new. He didn't give me a dress code, so I just put on a white blouse that was tight enough to hug my body but loose enough to dance around in-paired with some slim-fitted pants that Pii gave me some years ago.

The way I dress is different, more showy, grabbing women's and men's attention. It's not the high-end stuff, usually clothes that don't fit hia or his friends. I got some from my friends, so everyone knew I was poor. Thank god I have a nice body and a pretty face. We never had money, so everything is pretty worn out. Hia always told me, 'Why get new clothes when these are still wearable? There were always more bills and debts to fix, and paying for my education was far more critical.' Because of this, he was always working, and I never saw him much. I was always alone until I met HIM...

My education. I shake my head... I let HIM ruin it. 'What am I going to do about university?' Hia will not be happy about that, I shrug my shoulders-a problem for another day.

I go back to getting ready, look in the mirror, 'poor but sexy as hell,' grab a pair of shoes, take one last look, grab my phone, and head to my bedroom door. Walking through this mansion always gives me an eerie feeling it's too big to quit when Khun is not around. I rush down the stairs and head straight for the door, not wanting to run into anyone, mainly my hia. Luck is not on my side...

-Flashback-
" I've always felt that I'm an unlucky person, but today, I realized that all the luck that I have is because I'm here with you."
-end flashback

Luck was not on my side then, either. I was foolish. I bet he laughed hard at that. I was such a fool. How did I not see it, a man of his status? Interested in me? Ha! 'Chay, you fucking idiot'

When I reached the door marking the entrance of this mansion, I heard my hia, "Chay." I turn around, swearing under my breath. My hia stands next to Pii Kinn and his two friends, Pii Time and Pii Tay. Pii Time looks arrogant and acts like he rules the world. I've been around him a few times since he worked with hia and Pii Kinn. He has short black hair, sharp brown eyes, and a mean look is always on his face. He never once said hi to me or even acknowledged that I existed. There's always a lousy vibe around him, but next to him is Pii Tay.

Pii Tay is always smiling and talking to everyone. He always said hi to me, even giving me a few hugs. Being just a little shorter than me, I was very fond of his height. We were the same height when I first met him. It wasn't till recently I grew 5 inches in a matter of months. He has a sad vibe around him, making me want to hold him to make him feel better. He has long bleached hair and a full face of makeup that makes his light brown eyes pop.

He never had makeup packed on, as I see on other people. I hate when you can tell someone is wearing makeup. What's so attractive about that? Nothing if you ask me. When people would approach me with thick makeup, it was instantly a turn-off. Tay, though, elegant but fierce is how I would describe him. It is simply beautiful and can make any person bow to their knees.

"Porchay! Where are you going? Do you know what time it is," hia says annoyingly. I roll my eyes at him. " When did you start rolling your eyes at me? I raised you better than that. You have to respect people older than you, Phorchay." At this point, I'm already annoyed and want to leave. "Raised me huh? When did you have the time to raise me? Was it when I went to school? Or when you would be out with your friends drinking at that bar you worked in, maybe the nights when you would fight people? No, wait, it has to be when I would see you 30 seconds a day," I'm shocked that it even came out of my mouth, but I couldn't hold it back," Porschay, I had to work to keep food for us to eat, to keep our parents house, and pay the loan sharks. How dear you little brother, I worked my ass off!" My Hia said. " And here you are, sleeping in the bed of those people that would bet me or you for money," I say. What has come over me, and why can't I stop myself? We are both silent.

"I'm sorry, Pii, I don't know what came over me just now. Can you forgive your nong." I flash him my Bambi eyes cause I know he can't resist. " Please, na na." There is still silence, and I see sadness filling his eyes. I'm a shitty person for what I said "Pii, I am sorry. I won't talk to you like that again, I promise. I know you worked hard to keep us alive. I'm sorry, Hia," I put up my pinky. He sighs in defeat and pushes away my hand." You need to watch what you say from now on." "I will," I say with a childish grin.

" Where are you going? It's late dinner was an hour ago."He says." My friend wants to meet somewhere to watch a live performer he wanted to see at some new place in town. I won't come home late tonight, I promise." I say. " What friend?" he asked." Just a friend I met when I went out with Khun a few weeks ago." "Out with Khun, that's just asking for annoying trouble," he says, making us both chuckle. " Alright, I know you're an adult, but you're still my little brother, so go and have some fun with your friends, and don't be out too late. Be safe, baby brother." hia says. "Okay, Pii," I hugged him tightly, " I love you, hia, and I am sorry," I said before I let go of him. " I love you too, nong," He says, messing up my hair. " When did you get so tall," he says.

" I need you to come by Kinn's office tomorrow," he says, turning away to walk back to where KInn and Time are talking. "Okay," I say with a heavy sigh. I head to the door and hear Kinn yell," I'm sending a bodyguard with you." I put my hand up in acknowledgment. There's no use in arguing about it. They would do it anyway. They don't want me to get kidnapped again since I am now a target due to hia being the boyfriend of the Thai mafia head in the Major family.

"Bye, nong Chay.." I hear Tay's sweet voice. I turn to wave goodbye to see Pii Time glaring at Pii Tay.

Pii Art is already outside waiting for me. He's the guard Kinn usually sends with me. I only get one cause I'm not well known... at least not yet. The car pulls up. Pii Art gets the door for me, then sits on the passenger seat. I give the driver the location, and we are soon on our way.
----------------------------------------------------

After 20 minutes of driving, we reach a modern gray building with cemented walls and a massive doorway with white words in blue neon lights on the edge that read BLUEMOON in English letters.

I pull out my phone to call Benz, who answers almost immediately. "Yo, I'm here," I say to the phone. "Give me a second, and I'll go get you." I waited awhile and started to contemplate if I should go home. Just as I was turning to the car, "Chaay," I heard Benz calling my name, and when he got to me, he kissed me like he always does. I can tell he already started drinking. I kiss him back cause I can use this little distraction. I let go of my kiss to him, and he puts his arm through mine, face red, dragging me to the inside.

He talks 100 mph. I nod, not even trying to understand what he is saying. I look at his face, and for the first time in weeks, I look closer at him. He is a handsome-looking man with long blond hair, sharp bone structure, and light blue eyes that pop with his light-toned skin and pink full lips. He is My definition of a pretty boy. I bought myself, staring at his lips, wondering how sweet they would look around my cock. I shake my head to get the thought out of my head.

He leans in to tell me in my ear, " I see Pii Art is with you again. Why does he have to be so handsome? I wouldn't mind having someone that looks like him follow me around." With an eye roll, "Did you ask me here for Pii Art or me?" I asked." You, of course," Benz says. We continue to walk through the dimly lighted club, past partners and friends dancing on each other. The music is so good, and I can already feel it in my core. " Why don't we dance?" I asked. " I want you to meet some people. We are in a private room up top," Benz says. All I want to do is dance, but Benz keeps walking me to a private room on the second floor facing the stage.

When we got to the top of the stairs, I looked down over the safe wall on the second floor. Everyone dressed nicely in dresses and dress blouses, and I envy them all. I wish I could dress like them, but instead, I turn to see my reflection, and I feel so out of place. I am tempted to leave this club and crawl into my bed, away from everyone. I just want to belong. I wanted nice name-brand clothes and fancy shoes and makeup to make me feel like I belonged. I'm not saying I'm ugly. I can be considered handsome in a more natural way, but I just want them.

"You should have told me this was more formal than a casual place. I would put something nicer on," I say, turning to Benz. He takes a step back, looks me up and down, and shrugs." I didn't even notice, but you know you look good either way," he said in a flirtation way, licking his bottom lip. With a flirtatious grin, I step closer. "Chay, what are you doing? don't smile at me like that." I take another step closer but then push him away. " One day, I'll kiss you so hard you'll see stars," I said. I like that he doesn't care about what I dress in or how I look. I am glad he's not embarrassed being next to me." Don't tease me with a good time, Chay," he says, blushing. " In your dreams," I say with a winking at him. Then, he continues to walk to the room, hand in hand. He is not my boyfriend but someone I have a good time with.

When we walk, I see quite a few people, and they stare at us. Maybe it's just me they're staring at. I have never seen so many people look at me unpleasantly." Hey Benz, is there something on my face?" I ask, and he looks at me like he doesn't understand what I said. Then I look around, and so does he. "Maybe they were starstruck to see two handsome men and another following them in a black suit," Benz says. We reached the door to the private room and walked in. There were some comfy couches and tables, and the music wasn't as loud once the door was closed. There was also a vast window I didn't see from the outside.

Benz walks me to an older couple, a tall man who looks just like Benz with blond hair and blue eyes. Next to him is a gorgeous lady who looks like the sun kissed her skin.

"Papa, Mamam, this is Porchay, the friend I told you about that I wanted to invite tonight. We met a few weeks back. Isn't he dreamy?" His parents just looked at me. " Yeah, he's alright," his pa said, laughing at his son and my reaction. I'm dumbfounded. We never agreed to meet family." Don't mind my boy here. He's a little out there sometimes. Hello, my name is Louis Bianchi, and this is my wife, Intira Bianchi. "Sawadeekhrap Khun Louis, Khun Intira." I say with a wai. " A friend of Enzo is a friend to us." Intira looks me up and down and then at the door. " Benz, who is that man in a black suit? Benz looks at Pii Art by the door, then back at his ma. "That Pii Art, he is Chay's bodyguard," he blushed.

She glances back at me. " A bodyguard, but looks like that. Who are you even." she clicks her tongue in disgust and then through her phone.

Luis clears his throat. " So Phorchay." "Just Chay, please." "Oh okay, nong Chay, How do you like my club? We just opened it today." I'm surprised, then look at Benz, who just turns away in embarrassment. How can he not tell me that it is his family's club and, on top of that, a grand opening? I lo9k back at Khun Lious.

"It's beautiful, the decorations are nice, and the music is so good. I wish Benz told me it was something special. I would have dressed better." I said because if that were the case, I wouldn't have shown up. " Thank you, my kids, help me with it; it will belong to them one day. It doesn't matter how you dress; we are here to have fun." Louis says." Oh, that's nice. Why set up In Thailand? If you don't mind me asking? Not to be rude, but you don't look like you from here." I questioned, "I'd love to answer your question. My beautiful wife is from here, and I have a whole chain of clubs back in France. I wanted my kids to have a club of their own in the future, and they like it here better than there." he says. "oh, I see."I say." I would never force their hand, so if they don't want it in the future. It's also a good business decision to expand." Louis says." Oh wow, that's great. I wish you all the best." I said.

" Why don't you introduce Nong Chay to your brothers and sister," D'Accord papa, je la ferai," he tells his dad in French. "See you later, nong, have fun, drink, dance to your heart's contents. Our live performance should be on soon. The kids love him. I hope you do too, now go," he shoos us away.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Benz walks me to another table, where I see a girl and two guys sitting. The guy seems bored, as if he doesn't want to be there, and the girl looks at us, approaching with excitement. I lean in to tell Benz something before we get to the table. " Why didn't you tell me your family would be here and that you come from that much money? I would have put more effort into the way I dressed tonight." I said." Oh, shush, we don't care about any of that. Maybe my ma does, but everyone else couldn't care less." I rolled my eyes, and we reached the table. "Sure, Bends, you won't tell me that as everyone looked our way to this room. Looking at me like a stray cat," I say

"Frere et soeur, This is Phorchay." his brother glances and turns red for a second. Did he just blush at me, or was it the alcohol? I thought to myself. Then he looks away, looking unbothered. Oh my god, this guy is hot, with long legs, black hair styled perfectly, the perfect skin tone, and round eyes that are the deepest brown color that shines. His facial structures were unique; this guy could be a model or a high-paying actor. He was fucking mouth-watering, nothing like his brother, who was much softer in the face.

Benz's sister immediately jumps up and kisses me on either side of my cheeks. I step back from the surprise of what just happened. "Aii Nova, you can't just go kissing people out of the blue like that," Benz says in my defense. "Mais mes Freres, Il est si mignon," she says with a wink in my direction. I have no idea what she said, but it sounded to be flirtatious. "It's okay, Benz. It just caught me off guard."

"Okay, well, this is my twin sister Nova," Benz says. She was a beautiful young lady who looked almost exactly like Benz but with long brown hair like her mom's but with blue eyes and sun-kissed skin. She is shorter than me and her brother. I take her hand, pulling it up to my lips. " Bonjour ma belle comment vas-tu?." I say, looking into her eyes and leaving a peck on her hand, giving me a deep red blush on her face. I gave her my best smile, which made her even redder than I thought possible. Gorgeous, I thought. Not only Benz but his entire family was attractive. But his brother was the most out of them all.

The guy sitting down looked at me, checking me out, and I winked at him, and he turned away immediately. He looks a little like HIM, though at the angel he was in looking at his phone..."Oii Chay, I didn't know you could speak French." Benz says. I give him a laugh." I don't. It's just a few words I got from my brother-in-law's series that he likes to watch." That made us all laugh, not including his brother, who was no longer looking at his phone but looking at the people dancing on the dance floor through the window. I bump Benz's shoulder and point my chin toward his brother. I needed to know his name.

" That's my older brother. He is four years older. His name is Ice. He got the name because of his cold expression." Benz says. Ice, huh? That's what he calls himself. He reminded me of HIM. I feel my throat tighten... Not here, Chay, you can't start crying. My heart began to ache, and I just wanted to feel his hugs again... I miss him so much...Kim... "Chay, Chay, hello earth to Chay. Are you there?" I hear Benz calling my name, and when I focus, I see both Benz and Nova looking at me. "Oh, sorry, I space out a lot. What were you just saying? " My brother, his name is Ice," "Bonjour Pii Ice," which he ignores. "Oii, say hi, Pii," he rolled his eyes. "Sawadeekhrap nong," he sounded bored.

"OOOKAY!! let's get some shots and a drink before the performance." Nova says before putting her arm through mine and Benz's arms. We head to the bar to get in around shots, then another. We all order our drinks before Benz leads us back to the table. Whisky net for me, Benz, and Nova order some fruity drink. I was never one to drink, not until I was left on the ground by him that night. Since then, whisky has become my best friend. I learned I can hold my liquor better than others.

We head back to the table, and Nova pulls me between her and Benz. I wanted to sit next to Ice. Oh well. We do a little small talk. I found out they would be here for a while to see how the club does and that they would attend the same university I would have attended. Man, it would have been so fun to attend with them. I need to talk to hia about what I did. I wish I never skipped that interview. They're both in the same grade as me, and Pii Ice will be in his fourth year like Pii Kim.

At that moment, Khun Luis comes to our table and asks how we are doing. We all say we are having a blast. " That's good to hear. Our performer has shown up. The show is about to start," he says excitedly, clasping his hands together once. Then motions to the bartender, who pushes a button that is under the bar that makes the window go down. Louis walks out the door and towards the stage. That's pretty cool, I thought to myself.

The lights dim more, and it's almost pitch black in the club. The music silences, and someone walks. Their body is built slim, but you can see the muscles. They walked on the stage with a guitar slung over their back. Nova is practically jumping out of her seat, and so is Benz, which also excites me. I wonder who is going to perform that has everyone so excited.

I love music; well, I did until he broke my heart. He and I used to sit on my couch or in his studio for hours, just playing music together, laughing and playing, making everything disappear. In those moments, it felt like it was just me and him. I remember Kim's smiles and musical laughter. I can't believe it was all fake...

Music was always my happy place. My hia used to make me sit down and perform for him even though I was just a kid, and it was most likely not that great. He supported my dream. Our fight from earlier pops into my mind. Damn, how can I have been such a brat? I'm sorry, Pii, I am. I miss my hia. We used to do so much together: cook, clean, and play music. I miss those times. I can't believe I let Kim get in the way of my and Pii's dreams for me. Tomorrow, I'll talk to hia and Pii Kinn when I go to his office. Hopefully, Hia won't be too mad at me and will be able to help me with university.

I'm in my thoughts until both Nova and Benz shake my shoulders. " Dang, you do space out a lot." I take a sip of my whisky and focus back on the stage. We hear the strums of the guitar, and it sounds so familiar a chill goes down my spine. I close my eyes, hoping it helps me remember where it originated. They continue on the guitar, the sound hitting my soul, making me want to pick up my guitar and join. Man, I missed music. I can tell the stage lights have just turned on and faced the stage. I opened my eyes to see who it was and why it sounded so familiar. Just then, my heart stopped, my breathing turned shallow, and my eyes lay on the most beautiful and handsome person I had ever known.
----------------------------------------------------------

"Wooo. Pii WIK. Woooo. WIK. Yyeeahhhhh." You can hear everyone whistling and see everyone jumping up and down. Even Pii Ice stood up and started and started clapping. Khun Lusis walks up with a mic in hand and puts it up to his mouth. " Good evening, everyone. I hope you are having a great time here at my family's new club, BlueMoon," He says as the guitar plays slowly in the background. " This is a big step for me and my family as we open one of our clubs here in wonderful Thailand."

I can barely hear what Khun Luis is saying. WIK had my full attention. I was fixed on him, the person with the guitar. Kim had tied his long black hair smoothly in the back. He is just standing there with his tall frame and broad shoulders. His black shirt clung to his body, a pair of black jeans with a leather jacket he always wears. The same one he always had on, the one he used to give me to wear because he liked how big it looked on me when I was smaller, not the tall person I am today. It's been months since we saw each other, and he still looked sexy as ever. I remembered how it felt around me and the smell. I would wear it for hours cause his scent smelled of home. It always brought me peace. I felt a tear slip but rubbed it away before anyone saw it. I am pretty sure Pii Ice saw it. He was looking at me questionly but then turned away.

"First, let me introduce my family, starting with my oldest son, Cyrus Bianchi." Pii Ice stands and waves hi to everyone with no expression. "Next are my twins Enzo and Ava Bianchi." Benz and Nova both wave excitedly with huge smiles on their faces.

At this point, I feel awkward sitting between the two until Benz sees me and then covers me with his body, and I feel thankful to him for it. Even though Benz is hiding me, I can feel someone's eyes on me. I look in the direction of the stages, and sure enough, it's his eyes on me. I wonder what he is thinking. I can't tell if he is mad? is that sadness? Or is it confusion? I haven't seen him since that day. Even after all this time, he still captures my heart.

"Lastly, I'd like to introduce my beautiful wife, Intira." She waves hi to everyone with so much grace and power. "Now that you got to know my family let me have the honor of introducing my kid's favorite artist. Ladies and gentlemen, here is WIK!" everyone goes crazy, and Pii Kim finally releases his gaze on me, and I'm able to let out a breath I didn't even notice that I was holding in. I can hear my heartbeat in my ears. My head is spinning, and my breath is still shallow.

Kim starts to play, and I can hear Nova and Benz singing along, but I'm frozen. The first song finishes, and I continue to sit on the couch, frozen. Benz notices and bumps Novas' shoulder, and they both look at me with concern and then sit down beside me. "Are you not a WIK fan?" Benz asked me, " I thought all of Thailand loved him." I feel tears in my eyes. " No, I love him maybe more than anyone here," I said, my voice shaking, and they looked at me worried. I mentally tell myself that it's not the time for crying, and then I straighten my posture and look at them. I get up just as the next song starts, and so do they.

"He was my idol and why I wanted to attend university," I tell them. "Then why do you look like that?" I'm silent for a moment. Come on, chay, you're ruining the fun. You pull yourself together. I smile. "It's nothing. I promise if all of you still want to know, I'll tell all of you another day." Then I grabbed my drink and took it in one go. "Let's have some fun now," I told them. They both nodded, grabbed my hands, and started dancing with a smile.

ICE POV

I looked at my siblings and Chay. Something was going on cause they all were sitting down, and I wondered what had happened. I've been observing, and I notice that WIK has not taken his eyes off Chay, which interested me. Since WIK came on the stage, Chay also had not stopped looking at WIK, and they were just staring at one another as my father was doing the intros. They hadn't stopped looking at one another until Wik said hi to everyone and started his first song.

I glanced at Chay, and I saw that his eyes rimmed with tears. Why was he crying? I couldn't help thinking and wanted to wipe his tears away. By was this handsome young man crying? I want to sit next to him, to soothe him. That was a first for me. I never wanted to be gentle to anyone. I want to do more for him. Instead, I decide I'll just order a drink for him, wanting to do at least something for him, but then my brother and sister will think I'm giving him some special treatment, so I decided to get everyone a drink. I waved at the bartender, and he brought everyone their drinks. I still ended up getting a look from them but just turned away. I hear one of my favorite songs by WIK and just focus on that, looking at Chay occasionally, not just to make sure he is okay but because he is breathtaking. He seems like he's feeling better now.

I saw Chay dancing in between my brother and sister, and it made me fucking angry. I can't help but want to pull him from them. What has gotten into me is that maybe I just had too much to drink. I see my brother and sister bumping and grinding on him, and I feel anger coming from this unknown reason. What's going on with my mind? I don't even know this Kid. I don't like anyone, so why?

CHAYS POV

I take a sip of the whiskey Pii Ice ordered me and just dance sandwiched between Benz and Nova, which I can say I enjoyed very much. I mean, who would hate dancing in between two attractive people? They made me feel sexy, though they're just trying to get my mind off what happened a few moments ago. I continued dancing even though I didn't hear or feel the music.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 812 10
A #KimChay au wherein after a year of Kim and Chay's separation, Kim suddenly realized his true feelings for Porchay. But upon this realization, he k...
67.8K 2.5K 41
After a major betrayal and heartbreak, the heir of the largest business empire in Thailand had to make a split-second decision to save the empire fro...
76.1K 3.6K 51
Kinn : don't leave me please Porsche: I will back for you Do you ever think, PROMISES that we make in love can be this much strong, that compelled G...
155K 4.6K 19
This story is what I imagine after the confrontation between the minor and major family. ---------------------------------------------------- What if...