Unseen Realities | Lookism

Bởi almightyliv

Lookism × fem reader - by a very cool person :> Xem Thêm

0 | Introduction
I | cheese puff corns
II | diarrhea
III | The Sun
IV | melody
V | fest
VI | Go live
VII | For A Stupid Guy
VIII | peace for the weekend
IX | went away
X | Getaway
XI | google maps
XIII | the mob's here
XIV | boo
XV | what
XVI | what she did
XVII | like no
XVIII | no way
XI | midnights like this
XX | don't have to try
XXI | money detector
XXII | 4 × 2?
XXIII | one of the girls
XXVI | I'm only human can't you see
XXV | bitches broken hearts
XXVI | uncomfortable?
XXVII | scars? yum.
XXVIII | 2nd year
XXIX | animal ears on animals
XXX | Strong as shit
XXXI | she's really cool? how dare she.
XXXII | did he miss them?
XXXIII| she's also just a girl
XXXVI | BACKSTORY FINALLY AHH
XXXV | the odd ones

XII | Study?

256 11 0
Bởi almightyliv

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ✩ㅤㅤׂㅤㅤㅤׅㅤㅤㅤ⋂⋂ㅤ

  ノㅤㅤׂㅤㅤ XII       .     study ?ㅤㅤׅㅤㅤ🐇♡ㅤ

One might think that after flunking for the entire year, Eun might start studying for exams atleast. Which she might, if it wasn't for her A class Procrastination skills.

The voice in her head taunts her, "Just look at Daniel!! He's working so hard. Why can't you be more like him??"

Eun doesn't have a mother but the voices in her head do it.

"Eun?" The teacher calls out. "Meet me after class." He says, walking out of the class. Eun stands up and follows him to the staff room.

"Yes sir?"
"Have u seen your grades?? You've got a G in science! I didn't even know that there was such a grade until u came along!"
A few of the teachers chuckle on his reply.  Eun just absently stares out of the window behind him as his voice and the voice in her head blend in together.

"Just start working hard! It will pay off!!" The fact that it pays off or not is not a problem for Eun, it's the part where she has to work for it.
"Yes sir." She replies.
"And if your grades don't improve this time, I'm gonna have a chat with your father." He warns. Eun scoffs internally. Her father doesn't care is she's got a G in science. With eun being the next CEO of her father's company, there are limited subjects she needs knowledge and believe it or not, she's got straight A's in math's and a couple of othe subjects.

She walks inside her class with a sigh, instantly locking eyes with Daniel who stood somewhere near Jay's seat.

Daniel walks up to Eun nervously, fidgeting with his fingers as Eun stood their.

"Hey Eun, do you want to study together at the library later?" Daniel questions carefully. Eun looks around for a sec.
"Nope."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

6.9K 163 16
A book of one-shots for your favorite Lookism boys ❤️ Taking requests--Im sure you favorite male character will be here and if they aren't request th...
11.4K 818 31
A Lookism x Reader story. "I wonder if I made the right choice, coming here, to live the dream I always wanted. But it seems I can't leave a certain...
42.1K 1.7K 157
-Discontinued- THIS IS THE SECOND BOOK! IF YOU HAVE NOT READ "Lookism Gun x Reader: How The Mighty Fall In Love", DO NOT READ THIS BOOK! Okay, now th...
114K 2.1K 51
Wanna fuck a lookism character, but they aren't real? look no further. I've got you covered. There are 74+ characters I can write for, babe. Pretty s...