Side By Side

Por Sagittarius_books

Marrying a straight person isn't good at all. But falling in love with a straight person is it wrong? Having... Más

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•49•
•50•
•51•
•52•
•53•
•54•
•56•
•57•
•58•
•59•
•60•
Author's note:
~Announcement 📢~

•55•

416 27 7
Por Sagittarius_books

"Bright where are we going?" Win whined. Apparently his husband was so happy with the news of him being pregnant, that he decided to take Win to a date. They haven't been to a date before their marriage. Win was three weeks pregnant, Bright started being a protective father from the beginning.

After their date, Bright was driving them to somewhere, Win doesn't know exactly where. Bright told Win to tie the blindfold around his eyes, Win gave up to his husband's request. He was also excited for the surprise.

"Calm down babe, we'll get there in time" Bright smirked looking at his husband who was pouting.

"Fine.. " Win huffed. Bright stopped the car after few minutes. By the silence in the surroundings Win understood it was somewhere else, mostly far away from the crowdes city.

He heard, the car's door opened and slammed shut. His side door opened, Bright unbuckled his seat belt.

"Come with me Bella" Bright whispred. Win stepped outside holding Bright's hand. He irked at the silence, only their footsteps pitter patted on the ground.

"Bright.. Where are we?" Win asked in a serious tone. Bright smiled "Somewhere peaceful... Just us" Bright pulled Win inside the empty place.

Win gasped at the coldness of the place. It was chilling cold, as if many air conditioners were switched on. His inner consciousness sprang up inside him, alerting his brain.

"Bright.. "

He didn't get any answer, rather he got some foot clicking sounds on the floor, as if it was encircling him.

"Bright.. Answer me.. Where are we?"

A small chuckle echoed around, Win gulped. He felt some kind of creepy crawly things pulling his both arms downwards.

"Bright... What?" Win tried to pull away, he gritted his teeth forcing up his arms to pry away from the crawly things. He was pulled down he landed on the floor.

His blindfold was pulled away, he looked up, his eyes widened seeing the empty black hall, it was a mansion same mansion just like Bright's. But the only difference was it was dusty, furniture covered with white clothes. It was another dimension.

He looked down to see he was trapped by some jelly like substance, circled around his arms and waist.

"Bright... " Win called him, he looked at the front. Bright appeared slowly in front of him. They stared at each other, Win frowned "Bright.. Are you ok?" Bright tilted his head at the side.

"Answer me Bright... " Bright gave a creepy smirk. He rolled his eye up, rolled his head backwards, shook his head, letting his hairs jiggle down.

Win's eyes widened. Fuck, Daeva possessed Bright. "Daeva" Win glared at Bright. Bright chuckled, he glided his head at the front, his orbs were dark black, red veins around his jaw crawled up at the sides of his entire face.

"Hi Master.. " The female voice came out from Bright's vocal cord.

"Daeva you bitch.. "

Daeva chuckled, "Finally you said my name by your pretty mouth Master... It sounds so good"

Win clenched his jaw. "What do you want from us?"

"Oh Master, you very well know what I want"

"Leave my husband alone bitch" Win hissed.

Bright's eyes widened. Daeva was raging inside. "What did you say? H-Husband?"

"Yes.. He's my husband.. "

Daeva seethed in anger, Bright raised his hands on the sides, looking alternatively at his palms.

"He.. Took.. You away.. From me.. HE'LL DIE" Bright body flew backwards, hit the wall hard, his body fell down, blood oozed out from his mouth. Bright gasped for air, he was dragged up to the wall, his neck was choked.

"NO... NO DAEVA LEAVE HIM.. FUCK" Win thrashed around. Bright's tears spilled down, his one eye was normal another was completely black.

"W-W-Win.. " Bright panted hard.

"I'll kill him.. THIS ONE DESERVES TO DIE" Bright fell down, he was punched on his face, his face was half covered by blood.

"DAEVAAAA" Win shouted. Daeva stopped, Bright turned to look at him, he smiled, with the bloody teeth, he crawled towards Win.

"Yes Master.. "

"Don't you dare to hurt him" Win spat at her in anger. Bright's eyes turned teary

"But Master he took you away from me.. He married you.. You are mine isn't it.. You should be married to me Master.. Ajin and Daeva" Bright laughed, shaking slightly.

"Stop being delusional Daeva, you and I can't be together. I'm destines to be with Bright. You're a bad soul, you kill people and gobble their souls for revenge. You don't love me, you're just obsessed with me"

Bright glared at him, Win glared back at him. Bright smirked "You love him don't you, now you'll love me because this body will be mine now. I'll stay inside his body, so you'll love me"

"YOU'RE CRAZY DAEVA"

"YES I AM.. I AM CRAZY FOR YOU. I WANT TO BE YOURS ONLY YOURS WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND. FOR YEARS I WAS IN LOVE WITH YOU AND YOU BETRAYED ME. WHY? WHY CAN'T YOU LOVE ME.. WHAT HE GAVE YOU WHICH I CAN'T HUH?"

"Love" Win mumbled, Bright stares at him. "Love, respect, care everything he gave me. He gave me things which you can't. You're just obsessed Daeva... Obsessed. You're powerless in front of the word love. Only Bright can give me that. Not you"

Daeva started giggling, Bright's body shook in laughter. His hairs covering his eyes, only blood lines dripping down his face, bright bloody smile. His body swayed in madness.

"YES I AM OBSESSED... I AM OBSESSED WITH MASTER" Bright shouted then started laughing, raising his arms at his sides. After her laughter died down, she whimpered, Bright's head hung down, she sobbed, she broke down.

"I-I love Ajin.. I-I love him.. He took my Ajin from me.. Mama, he took him away from me.. " Bright curled up on the floor, hugging his kneed closer to his chest, rocking his body mumbling.

"I'll make him mine... I.. I get what I want.. I'll stay inside his body forever and A-Ajin will be mine.. Yes.. I'll stay in him.. Ajin will be mine.. My husband.. " She giggled like a child, Bright rocked his body.

"Daeva please.. " Win said gently. Bright looked up at him.

"Please let him go" Win requested.

"Why?"

"Because I love him" That triggered Daeva, she flew Bright's body on too of Win. Win fell flat, Bright choked his neck

"Say you love me.. " Daeva uttered.

"No.. I-I don't.. I love Bright" Win panted. The grip got stronger, his face tilted at the side at the hard punch.

"SAY YOU LOVE ME" Daeva shouted. Win's hand shook, it held Bright's forehead. Bright giggled

"Nothing will work on me Master.. " Daeva said. Win's body went limp. Bright's grip loosened, the crawly things loosened up emerging down with the floor.

"Master?" Bright called him. Win didn't say anything nor he opened his eyes. Bright whimpered, he cupped his face shaking his cheeks

"Master wake up... No.. You can't leave me" Daeva broke down. Bright hugged Win's body. He rubbed his whole body on him, whimpering.

Bright's eyes opened, when the arms held Bright's body close to Win.

"Master.. " Daeva called softly. Win hummed, lifting up his body, Bright was straddling his lap, both looked at each other.

"Master I was so scared to loose you. See, I'm not obsessed with you, I love you.. More than Bright" Bright mumbled, Daeva was still inside his body.

Win smiled, he caressed Bright's face, holding his waist tightly.

"You're right Daeva, you love me very much how can I not see the pure love of you. I'm sorry dear" Win mumbled.

Bright smiled, he encircled his arms around Win's neck, kept their foreheads together

"Master... You love me isn't it?"

"Yes Daeva, I was just playing with you. Bright is just a play thing for me. After all we two are same. Bad soul will only love a bad soul isn't it love?" Win said rubbing Bright's hair.

"Oh master.. "

"Come close to me baby doll, I need you" Win laid down, Bright smiled, he leaned down sniffing Win's shirt, up to his chest, rubbing his body with his palms, up to his neck, kisses his neck.

"Oh Master, how much I wanted it with you.. "

"Is it doll?"

"Umm master... Touch me.. Please" Bright moaned rolling his hips on Win's crotch.

Win rubbed Bright's chest, unbuttoning the shirt, he saw the symbol around his entire his entire upper body. He caressed the skin. Bright's head tilted backwards.

"Yes master touch me like that... Ahh" Bright moaned loudly. It was Daeva who was receiving all the pleasure from Ajin, using Bright's body. Bright looked down at Ajin, he put his fingers on Ajin's chest, tracing them teasingly, with a big smirk

"You're so hot master"

Ajin smirked, "Come down baby, feel it with your body, I'm all yours" Bright's black orbs glittered up, he immediately hugged Ajin, rubbing his naked chest with Ajin's, moaning uncontrollably.

Ajin held his waist, put his lips on his ears

Jai Hanuman Gyan Gunn Sagar. Jai Kapees Tihun Lok Ujaagar.
Ramdoot Atulit Baldhama. Anjani-Putra Pawansut Naama.
Mahaveer Vikram Bajrangi. Kumati Nivaar Sumati Ke Sangi.
Kanchan Baran Biraj Subesa. Kaanan Kundal Kunchit Kesa

Bright started shaking, Ajin held his body tightly, Bright shouted "URGHHH NOO.. "

Haath Braj Au Dhwaja Biraaje. Kaandhe Moonj Janeu Saaje.
Shankar Suvan Kesarinandan.
Tej Prataap Maha Jag Bandan.
Vidyavaan Guni Ati Chaatur.
Ram Kaaj Karibe Ko Aatur.
Prabhu Charitra Sunibe Ko Rasiya.
Ram Lakhan Sita Mann Basiya.

Bright winced in pain, he freed himself away from Ajin, tried to run away but Ajin held him again

Sukshma Roop Dhari Siyanhi Dikhawa.
Bikat Roop Dhari Lanka Jarawa.
Bheem Roop Dhari Asura Sanghare.
Ramchandra Ke Kaaj Sanware.
Laaye Sanjeevan Lakhana Jiyaaye.
Sri Raghuveer Harashi Urr Laaye.
Raghupati Keenhi Bahut Badai. Tum Mum Priya, Bhartahi Sum Bhai.

Bright kicked Ajin's face, he crawled away, Ajin jumped to him, holding his down on the floor, he thumped his palm on the floor repeatedly chanting the mantra

Sahas Badan Tumharo Jas Gaave. Asa Kahi Sripati Kanth Lagaave.
Sankaadik Brahmadi Munisa. Narad Sarad Sahit Aheesa.
Jam Kuber Digpal Jahan Te.
Kabi Kobid Kahi Sake Kahan Te.
Tum Upkaar Sugreevahi Keenha. Ram Milaaye Raj-Pad Deenha.

The entire mansion was shaking, Bright was shouting in pain and anger. Ajin chanted the mantra loudly banging his palm on the floor. It created vibrations, Bright covered his ears.

Tumharo Mantra Bibhishan Maana.
Lankeshwar Bhaye Sab Jag Jaana.
Yug Sahastra Jojan Par Bhanu. Leelyo Taahi Madhur Phal Jaanu.
Prabhu Mudrika Meli Mukh Maahi.
Jaladhi Laandhi Gaye Achraj Naahi.
Durgam Kaaj Jagat Ke Jete. Sugam Anugrah Tumhare Tete.

Bright cried, Daeva was screaming. Ajin chanted the mantra more loudly.

Ram Duaare Tum Rakhvare. Hott Na Aagya Binu Paisare.
Sab Sukh Lahe Tumhari Sarna. Tum Rakshak Kahu Ko Dar Na.
Aapan Tej Samharo Aape.
Teeno Lok Haank Te Kaampe.
Bhoot Pishaach Nikat Nahi Aavein.
Mahaveer Jab Naam Sunaave.
Naase Rog Hare Sab Peera. Japat Nirantar Hanumat Beera.

Bright pushed Ajin, his body was limping still managed to run away, Ajin caught him by throwing the rope over his body, pulling his waist. Bright fell on his knees
"No... No... Urghhh"

Sankat Te Hanuman Churave. Mann Kram Vachan Dhyaan Jo Laave.
Sab Par Ram Tapasvi Raja.
Tin Ke Kaaj Sakal Tum Saaja.
Aur Manorath Jo Koi Laave.
Soi Amit Jivan Phal Paave.

"Nooo... Please... Noo" Bright cried hard.

Chaaron Yug Partap Tumhara. Hai Parsidh Jagat Ujiyara.
Saadhu-Sant Ke Tum Rakhvare. Asur Nikandan Ram Dulaare.
Ashta Siddhi Nau Nidhi Ke Daata.
As Var Deen Janaki Mata.
Ram Rasayan Tumhare Paasa. Sadaa Raho Raghupati Ke Daasa.
Tumhare Bhajan Ram Ko Paave. Janam Janam Ke Dukh Bisraave.
Antkaal Raghuvar Pur Jaayi. Jahan Janam Hari-Bhakt Kahayi.

"AHHHHHH" Bright's eyes widened, the soul was leaving his body gradually. Ajin tapped his feet hard on the floor, shouting the mantra, the mansion shook furiously, the glass window broken down into pieces.

Aur Devta Chitta Na Dharai. Hanumat Sei Sarva Sukh Karai.
Sankat Kate, Mite Sab Peera.
Jo Sumire Hanumat Balbeera.
Jai Jai Jai Hanuman Gosain. Krupa Karahu Gurudev Ki Naai.
Jo Sat Baar Paath Kar Koi. Chutahi Bandhi Maha Sukh Hoyi.
Jo Yeh Padhe Hanuman Chalisa, Hoye Siddhi Saakhi Gaurisa.
Tulsidas Sada Hari Chera, Keeje Nath Hriday Mah Dera.

"AHHHHHHHH" Bright shouted for the last time, at his own voice. His body went limp,and fell down. The soul came out of his body crying, withering.

This was the same mantra which Bright used at that time to save Win.

Ajin glared down at Daeva, who was shaking furiously, her whole body had burns. She was a total mess, she looked up to Ajin

"WHY YOU DID THIS TO ME" She shouted in a cracked voice. Ajin said "To save my husband. Maybe I'm a necromancer, that doesn't mean I don't know what is good or bad. I left all these things years before Daeva, I'm not like before who can manipulate everyone's mind. Leave this place Daeva"

He kept his palm on her forehead, put his left fist on his lips, and mumbled the mantra for the last time. Daeva shook her head, feeling scared and powerless. She cried hard in fear, Ajin placed his thumb on the centre of her forehead

"Go away Daeva, I'll never love you"

"I.. Will... Always.. Love..You.. Master~"

Daeva's body fell down on the floor, her body burnt down in ashes. Ajin felt sad and guilty, his tears dropped. He closed his eyes I'm sorry. He opened his eyes, turned around to see Bright's unconscious body. He ran to his husband, held him in his arms, and rubbed his bloody cheeks. He closed his eyes
I only love you Bright.

The power of Hanuman chalisa is immense I got proof in real life. I'm sorry for using the hindu mantra over here, extremely sorry to God and the readers who ever will feel angry with this chapter. I'm genuinely sorry but I don't know any Thailand's mantra for scaring away the ghosts. So I used it. God is real, he's watching us. Jai hanumanji 🙇‍♀️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

184K 6.3K 65
↪Few months of marriage, Bright and Win live a loving and peaceful life with a caring family and trusted friends, they live a very beautiful living...
6.6K 502 20
"If only I hadn't fall in love..........." An unreported medical error caused Jeff's mother's sudden death....... 12 years later, the time for vegean...
2.4M 93.9K 32
NEW VERSION IS PUBLISHED "He squints his eyes at me with an intense glare that makes me squirm. I don't know if it's the intense pain in my shoulder...
126K 7.3K 27
* What if a prank results in two people getting married by chance? Can they deal with the aftermath? Or will they lose their sanity, their patience...