Uzumaki's Revenge

By Yami_no_senshi

Naruto gets betrayed more story read tragic story More

Chapter 1:Shattered Bonds
Chapter 2: Shadows Unveiled
Chapter 4: The Hidden Chamber
Chapter 5: The Path of Vengeance
Chapter 6: The Clash with Akatsuki
Chapter 7: Hinata's Journey
Chapter 8: Hinata's Decision
Chapter 9: Sandstorm of gratitude
chapter 10 whispers of heart
Chapter11: The Unpredictable Return
Chapter 12: "Unveiling Shadows"
Chapter 13: "Echoes of the Battlefield
Chapter 14: "Unearthed Truths"
Chapter 15: "Battle at the Crossroads
Chapter 16: Echoes of Loss
Chapter 17: Paths to Healing
Chapter 18: Jiraya Sins
Chapter 19: Pain Death
Chapter 20: Shadows of Regret
Chapter 21: Dawn's Embrace
Chapter 22: Unwavering Resolve
Chapter 23:The Fugitive's Gambit
Chapter 24: The Snare of Deception
Chapter 25: Unleashed Darkness
Chapter 26: A Tragic Sacrifice

Chapter 3: A Dark Journey

203 2 0
By Yami_no_senshi

Naruto, consumed by darkness and hunted by his own village, embarked on a solitary journey. He knew that he needed to find refuge, a place where he could gather his strength and determine his next steps.

Upon his arrival in the Land of Waves, Naruto went directly to Tazuna's house. Seeing the state Naruto was in, Tazuna welcomed him with open arms. Naruto, exhausted and burdened by the weight of his actions and the rumors surrounding him, gratefully accepted Tazuna's hospitality.

After a night of much-needed rest, Naruto awoke in Tazuna's home, his mind filled with the dark reality of what had transpired in Konoha. He decided to confide in Tazuna, telling him about the village labeling him as a rogue ninja and the impossibility of returning to the place he had once called home.

Tazuna listened carefully to Naruto's story, his face marked with concern. "Naruto," he said, "It's clear you're in a difficult situation, but you have friends here in the Land of Waves. We won't turn our backs on you."

Naruto, touched by Tazuna's understanding, felt a renewed sense of hope. He knew he couldn't stay in the Land of Waves indefinitely, but for now, it was a place of refuge and acceptance.

During his one-week stay in the Land of Waves, Naruto began to explore the village once more. He discovered remnants of an Uzumaki symbol hidden within the village, a sign that his ancestors had once been here. Determined to reclaim his Uzumaki heritage, Naruto decided to rebuild Whirlpool, the lost Uzumaki village, in the Land of Waves.

As Naruto worked tirelessly on this project, he also honed his skills and tapped into the power of Kurama. His instincts became sharper, and he was always on guard, knowing that he was still a target for the Root ANBU operatives who sought to capture him.

One day, during a routine walk, Naruto's instincts kicked in as he sensed an approaching threat. A Root ANBU operative, cloaked in darkness, lunged at him with deadly intent. Naruto, guided by Kurama's power, reacted swiftly, countering the attack and defeating the operative.

Naruto's battle-hardened instincts and newfound strength were clear signs that he was not the same genin who had left Konoha. The Land of Waves, Tazuna, and his journey to rebuild Whirlpool had become integral parts of his new identity.

However, the shadows of his past and the uncertain future still loomed, and Naruto knew that he couldn't stay in the Land of Waves forever. As his one-week stay came to an end, he bid farewell to the village and Tazuna, determined to continue his quest for redemption and to prove that he could rise from darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 283 13
》 Tell me, Sasuke... You used to be mean to me, always seemed annoyed of my presence, then left without a single word. And after all these years of s...
151K 2.6K 10
Naruto is slowly left behind by all his friends. First his team, then his sensei and slowly everybody else. I'm not so good at summaries. No AU with...
88.6K 1K 16
The story takes place years after the Fourth Great Ninja War. The three great war heroes, Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura Haruno went on to...
3.6K 93 15
𝚂𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚎'𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚂𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚛𝚊 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎, 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚒𝚖. 𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚍...