Chapter 12: "Unveiling Shadows"

Hokage Tsunade had just returned to her office after the tense council meeting, her thoughts still clouded by the revelations regarding Naruto and the uncertain future of the village. She sank into her chair, her expression weary, as she contemplated the difficult decisions ahead.

Just as she began to review the mission report again, the office door swung open with unexpected force. In walked Hiashi Hyuga, the head of the prestigious Hyuga clan, his usually composed demeanor shattered by a burning concern for his daughter.

Hiashi: "Hokage-sama!" he declared urgently, his voice laced with worry.

Tsunade, startled by Hiashi's abrupt and concerned entrance, quickly rose from her seat, her fatigue momentarily forgotten.

Hiashi: "I heard my pathetic daughter left with Naruto. Is it true?"

Tsunade's expression tightened at the harsh words, but she understood the depth of Hiashi's emotions. Before she could respond, another figure rushed into the office. It was Shikamaru, the team leader of the Rookie 10.

Shikamaru: "Hokage-sama, I forgot something very important while giving my report."

Tsunade, now fully engaged in the unfolding situation, turned her attention to Shikamaru, her eyes fixed on him with intensity.

Tsunade: "What is it, Shikamaru? Tell me."

Shikamaru hesitated for a moment, and then his voice carried a tone of shock and disbelief.

Shikamaru: "Hokage-sama, Naruto removed the cage bird seal... right in front of us when Hinata left with him. He just... dispelled it, like it was nothing."

Tsunade's eyes widened in sheer astonishment at this revelation. Hiashi, too, stood there in disbelief.

In sheer anger, Hiashi turned to Tsunade, his voice trembling with frustration.

Hiashi: "Hokage-sama, I want my daughter back, no matter what it takes. I'll bring her back myself."

Tsunade's response was firm and unyielding.

Tsunade: "Hiashi, calm down. You are in no authority to make such decisions. I don't think Hinata will come back even if we find her. Naruto will help her; he defeated two Akatsuki members single-handedly. How do you expect any of our shinobi to defeat her? She left because of your behavior. Now, get out of my office."

The tension in the room hung heavy, but Tsunade's resolve was clear. Hiashi, seething with anger and frustration, reluctantly left her office, leaving Tsunade, Shikamaru, and the looming mysteries surrounding Naruto's actions to contend with.