His Eternal Obssession (Compl...

By msjasly

Goutham was an extremely introvert and calm young man. He was very humble, respected everyone and treat every... More

Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter- 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter- 71
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 73
Chapter - 74
Chapter - 75
Chapter - 76
Chapter- 77
Chapter - 78
Chapter - 79
Chapter - 80
Chapter - 81
Chapter - 83
Chapter - 84
Chapter - 85
Chapter - 86
Chapter - 87
Chapter - 88
Chapter - 89
Chapter - 90
Chapter - 91
Chapter - 92
Chapter - 93
Chapter - 94
Chapter - 95
Chapter - 96
Chapter - 97
Chapter - 98
Chapter - 99
Chapter - 100
Chapter - 101
Chapter - 102
Chapter - 103
Chapter - 104
Chapter - 105
Chapter - 106
Chapter- 107
Chapter - 108
Chapter -109
Chapter - 110
Chapter - 111
Chapter -112
Chapter - 113
Chapter - 114
Chapter - 115
Chapter - 116
Chapter - 117
Chapter - 118
Chapter -119
Chapter - 120
Chapter - 121
Chapter - 122
Chapter - 123
Chapter - 124
Chapter - 125
Epilogue - 1
Epilogue -2
Thank You
New Story AlertπŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Chapter - 82

6.1K 673 188
By msjasly

Recap: Mithra and Nithya have talk with each other and later Nithya agree about her love for Chandru but decides to play with him.

******************

Chandru placed the bowl in Nithya's hand and took a bowl for himself and happily ate moaning to the taste of it. Nithya saw him bewildered and dumped the water from the jug over his head. Placing the jug back in its place she caught his hair and rotating his head in anger.

Goutham caught Mithra's hand and left from there leaving the two to fight in peace.

Nithya: Yenda avlo easy ah enna kalati vidalam pathiya ? ( you thought of getting rid of me so easily ? )

Chandru: Hey ratchasi nee poi solra nu theriyum adhan vilayanden. ( Hey devil woman, I know you are lying and played with you )

Nithya stopped and he removed her hold from his hair and he smiled at her pulling into his embrace.

Chandru: I know you forgave me long back but the fact that Mithra and her love was at stake because of the decision I made stopped you so when Mithra and you decided to have a talk I knew you would get cleared of your confusion in forgiving me. You cannot hate me even if you try Nithya and the same goes to me. We can fight, hell we will fight a lot but we need each other.

Nithya: When will you come to ask my hand in marriage ?

Mithra and Goutham came back clearing their throats to alert the couple.

Mithra: We can't do that to your wish. We have to consult an astrologer to know a good day to do that so first lets have dinner. I m famished.

Chandru: Nee vidu baby avangalukku porama namma innum youth and bachelor ah lovers ah irukkom nu. ( Ignore them baby. they are jealous that we are still young, bachelors and lovers unlike them )

Goutham: I m not inviting you to my home after today. 

Mithra nudged him on his stomach and they started having dinner and Mithra revealed to Nithya about her taking over MiGo and also being the legal owner of it. Nithya squealed and hugged her.

Goutham: Chandru didn't tell you ? I thought he would have told you already when he got to know about it.

Mithra and Chandru looked at him first and then saw Nithya who was fuming gritting her teeth.

Goutham: Mithra baby, they are young, lovers and bachelors and lets not disturb them so come lets go to garden and continue our dinner. Chandru make sure there is no excess damage.

Chandru: Yeah I be will ok don't worry.

Goutham: I said no damage to the things here. All the best and now that your purpose of joining MiGo is done get back to your work. You don't need me to remind that you will be my PA when I officially enter RC Towers.

Chandru: I couldn't guess if you are my friend or enemy. You do good also the next moment spoil everything. I have time until you start your work from RC Towers.

Goutham: That will be after the results of the project are out and a short honeymoon followed by it.

Chandru: Nee vaazhu da... ( You enjoy man )

Once Goutham and Mithra were out Chandru saw Nithya smiling at him. He sat on the island and pulled her to stand between his legs.

Nithya: Are we expecting a new project anytime now ?

Chandru: Yeah, there was a lot happened involving it. Goutham and Mithra were pissed after what Raghini and Pranav did.

Nithya: Pranav ?

Chandru: Yes, your friend Pranav is the biggest rival to Goutham and he got hands with Raghini and she helped him to get the quote for the tender and also she stole the presentation Mithra got ready for the project meeting. Goutham also found that she is pregnant and suspecting Pranav to be the father of the child. They had even met in London too when Goutham was there with Mithra.

Nithya was shocked to hear so much about Pranav. The man she had seen was different from what she was hearing. 

Nithya: But he looks very different Chandru, Everytime I speak to him he looks completely distressed and like someone who needs a friend to help him badly in life.

Chandru: I m not telling you this to stop you from meeting him. You are a strong woman and intelligent to see through good and bad. I haven't met Pranav personally but Goutham is not someone who despise a person without reason so all I m saying is looking beyond what you are being shown.

Nithya: Don't worry he won't cause any harm to me. I will meet him and tell about us and he will be happy. How is your mother ? Shall we meet her and decide about our marriage ?

Chandru: I think Goutham and Mithra must have decided already about our marriage. He never lets me down and will do anything for my sake. Now Mithra has joined him to care for both of us so lets not worry about that and enjoy our union. 

Nithya: We will go to the beach, the same place where we broke up and start again from there. The lovebirds should be busy so we will leave to give them privacy.

Chandru: Yes else he will revenge me after our marriage for ruining his privacy.

*******************

Next day Pranav was in his office but all his mind were on the thoughts of his friends and Mithra. But he heard a commotion outside of his office and opened the door only to face Raghini having a huge fight with Tara.

Pranav: Whats happening here Tara ?

Tara: Sir, this lady is here to meet you without an appointment and when I refused she started a fight with me. I m sorry sir, you please go ahead and I will handle her.

Pranav: I will take care. Raghini come in.

Raghini smirked and flipped her hair over her shoulder and showed her middle finger to Tara before she followed Pranav to his room. Tara felt humiliated and her one side love for Pranav didn't let her mind to be at rest when a woman dressed up like a model was called by him to his room. 

Inside the room Pranav strangled Raghini's throat in one hand and pinned her on the wall gritting his teeth.

Pranav: I was waiting for you to show up. How dare you cheat on me giving fake details ? 

Raghini was trying to speak but with the force he locked her she could n't utter a word and finally she pushed him taking deep breathes.

Raghini: Are you mad Pranav ? Don't forget I m pregnant with your child and regarding the presentation and quotes they knew I was working for you and trapped me. Goutham exposed me before his family with the photos of me entering your office that night. They even knew I m pregnant and I m fired from the job and as well as thrown out of the mansion. He is watching me closely.

Pranav Mv: He is watching me and my moves..

Pranav: good now that you are of no use get lost and don't show your face.

Raghini: I would do that happily but you see my parents are waiting outside your mansion to meet your father to fix our marriage but I had to convince them that I will talk with you beforehand. If you don't believe why don't you call your security and check if a red audi is parked before your mansion ?

Pranav knew that she was capable of doing it and sat on the couch. Raghini swayed her hips and ambled towards him and sat on his lap tracing his face with her fingers.

Raghini: I don't want to be bad with you Pranav. Give up and let us get married.

Pranav: If you think you can get your way with me by blackmailing then you are wrong Raghini. Tell your parents to meet my father and I will tell him that you barged in my room in London and took advantage of my drunken state. I will tell him I m in love with someone else and he will happily let me marry that girl and you will be dragged to court for custody of the child only if that is proven as mine in the paternity test.

Raghini: If you think Nithya will love you then you are dumb. Chandru now works in MiGo and they got back together and living happily and for Goutham and Mithra I have a spicy news you will be happy to hear.

Pranav: what is it ?

Raghini: Nothing comes free hand Mr. Pranav.

Tara who couldn't wait anymore so she grabbed a file and entered Pranav's room and gasped to see Raghini on Pranav's lap. 

Pranav: What the fuck....Get out Tara and no disturbance.

She gave a nod and walked out wiping her tears and stumbled on Karan. She quickly hid her face from him and walked away informing him about Pranav's order to not disturb him.

Raghini sat on Pranav who laid on the couch and she started riding him. When they were done she got down and got dressed up and picked a bottle of juice from the fridge in his room.

Raghini: Everything Goutham has earned so far he has given it to Mithra. She is the legal owner of all his properties and business which means MiGo is her business and Goutham has signed the papers to take over his dad's business. RC Industries will be led by Goutham and very soon there will an official press release to announce it.

Pranav: He won't involve in MiGo anymore ?

Raghini: Not sure but from the way he protects her I can say he will not leave her alone anytime. He is devoting himself to her like a slave.

Pranav: Her beauty is worth of it. 

Raghini: As if you have seen her completely.

There was a knock and Pranav knew it could be only  Karan and called him inside. Karan walked in and informed him about Goutham's take over of RC industries and Mithra being the owner of MiGo.

Pranav: News just reached me Karan. These news doesn't seem to be spicy as I expected.

Raghini: I got some blank stamp papers signed by Goutham's mother. I got that sometime back incase of for my security.

Pranav: What will you do with her signature ?

Raghini: My aunt Shylaja is 30% share holder in RC Industries. With those papers I can get them named to me.

Pranav: That is excellent. Do that immediately and I will wait for the news.

Raghini: Yep and keep your assistant under control. Looks like that little one has got some feelings over you. I don't want to be stopped by her the next time I m here.

Raghini smiled and left the room. Karan waited until the door was closed and turned to Pranav.

Karan: Boss, do you think Goutham would let go of her easily if he knew about her intention ?

Pranav: First of all he must have got transferred the shares from his mother to him. He has already planning a step ahead of me so he will close all the loopholes to keep his business and wife safe from me. Second thing it will be a favour to me even if he kill her. I don't have to handle her dramas anymore. Now call Tara and I need to show her place in this office.

Karan called Tara who entered his office and had her head hung.

Pranav: What is with that stunt pulled Tara ? Where you not suppose to knock before he enter ?

Tara: Sir, I .. I m... I mean

Pranav: Or did you thought that I would go easy on you just because I fucked you few times ?

Tara: Does that mean nothing to you ?

Pranav: fucking nothing to me. You were just a good fuck to get rid of my frustrations and nothing else. You are nothing but my PA and remain one in this office until you keep that in your mind. If you think of being more than that then you will be fired. Out now.

Tara sobbed and stormed out of his room. 

Karan: Xavier's father messaged me that you will get a call from Xavier tomorrow but it will be an internet call for safety purpose.

Pranav nodded his head and informed him to clear of all his appointments the next day as he didn't want any disturbances during the call.

*********************

A/N:

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank You

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 29K 73
a man arguing with a elderly man, "pa ... I am sorry pa.. idhukkku mela ennala Ava kooda vaala mudiyadhu... avalukku ennakum set agala pa.. let me d...
1.7M 142K 96
Reyansh had everything he wanted in his life except a family who could care for him. His world revolved around Business, money and power. Falling for...
45.9K 6.1K 17
She desired a man who would love her with all his heart, but the Universe gave her the extreme of what she asked for. Tears fell down her eyes as she...
179K 18.4K 71
When you feel that you are alone and left out in this huge world, if someone holds your hand, assuring you that person would be with you forver, that...