𝑻𝒐𝒐 𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 �...

By prekshanagupta

"Not every love story ends in a sad way and not every love story ends in a happy way too!!" ✯✯✯✯... More

𝘈 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭.....
𝑶𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔
Chapter : three
Chapter : four
Chapter : 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝘼 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙥𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨
ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ꜱʜᴇ ʟᴇꜰᴛ
Fulfilling her and my dreams
Establishing .....maybe!
Enchanted💫
I am falling....is it love?
Confession
The love of a mother
Protect
Flourishing together
She has returned!
Hello Pratiksha!
I can't let her ruin me again

Him and only him🌹

204 98 114
By prekshanagupta

Chapter -13

My life is surrounded by him and only him. He can only understand me just how I feel, he gives me the perfect proportion of affection and care and love just when I need it.

My life has suddenly been named after Shawn and no other. After work or during work , no matter the time period, I feel immensely for him and before work we meet and gossip and be a lovey-dovey couple , it also feels like as if without him my life would be incomplete.

Who ever thought that he would suddenly like a gust of wind come to my life and make me fully his. I love him a lot rather a whole lot .

Never have I ever thought in my life that my first lover would be him ,as I was so against dating ,now see, people change and with that circumstances change too. Things change so drastically that practically what you have never ever thought happens to complete your life as if you cannot take a single breath without that thing be it an object or a person.

As for Ryan and Laura I am really happy both got settled , though , Laura had a huge heartbreak before , but now her partner is literally her soulmate and he is the world to her just like Shawn is to me. Ryan has also got his partner who is such a sweetheart, I just love both of them. Now we all are even. Also, Ryan had got his own firm opened after becoming a professional photographer, Laura had also got into a good firm.

These trio Shawn, Laura , Ryan make my life. They are the ones who bring me sheer happiness and peace to my agonizing mind.
I am happy too as my parents are in peace too nowadays , as they are starting to get a picture of me settling down with the love of my life , "you know parents understand you more than anything before anyone." Also, I have the most supportive parents which must be said. I have let go of the pain that my father caused to me before Saniya's death slowly, though sometimes when her memories flood my mind , his doings also agonize me a lot. Even though , Saniya's memories pains me a lot , life has to go on , so , here I have fallen in love and I can proclaim that I will settle with him in due course of time.

Shawn is like a god's sent person to me.
His imperfections which I still don't have an idea of , even if it comes to light , I will accept him without any contradiction, as he is the one who matters to me the most.

I hope he accepts my flaws too.

My life and my office routine is parallelly going on in a track with no issues but people happen to be jealous now and then about the loads of work I do in an efficient manner and also my close proximity to Shawn bothers them a lot.

I don't really care what they think to be honest , because even if they give weird glances at us other than jealousy ,I honestly do not give a fuck to them. Recently, Scarlett had joined as a trainee under my team and she had been eyeing Shawn since then , ready to pounce on the chance if she ever gets. After office , I called Shawn to meet me in a  MacD , far from our office. He came as usually punctual.

I said, " I have been meaning to say you something ."

"Hmm, I am listening ."

"Don't you think Scarlett is doing a lot to get your attention ?"

"Who is that? I haven't heard of her." He looked up asking me after he had decided what to order.

" I think you need to know , that she is very much keen on getting your attention and wants to flirt with you and be with you from what I have heard from my colleagues ."

"Woah!" Shawn gasped and suppressed a smile by covering his mouth with palm.

"I see someone is jealous!" Shawn smirked looking straight at me .

"Who said that? I was just warning you and was making myself clear too in that attempt , so that-"

"So that, what?" He interrupted.

"You know that already, so that no one even dares to take you from me and also I was stating the fact you are mine and mine only."

He knew kind of what was I going to say but this much boldness , he couldn't fathom himself too. He smiled and said for the first giving me a nickname,"Cupcake, you don't know how much I love you , no one would dare to take us from each other and that's what our bond is , strong and well-built. "

I smiled broadly.

He hugged me by getting up from the other side of the table and whispered in my ear, " I love you and the more I look at you ,I get lost myself at your eyes that holds so much depth in it ." Saying those he kissed my earlobe gently leaving a small trail of kisses after although gently , making sure that no one was watching. Sometime after, he opened our embrace and went to sit down at the other side of the table.

The waiter comes to our table to deliver the delicacies. We eat silently , occasionally glancing at each other thinking about the sensual moment we both were savoring.

After the meet is over , we both get into his car and he suggests to drop me at home , I immediately agree. When, my house is in vicinity almost, he parks the car aside and kisses me as if he had been holding it all day , gently yet sensually making my insides tingle and butterflies; rather bringing up a zoo inside my stomach , that was the intensity. I respond too eagerly.
When it is done, we are so out of breath, that he almost whispers his words," Happy one month , cupcakes." I check my watch to find out it's almost 12 am and also realise he had taken all the long routes just to end up here late and wish me keeping me in front of him.

I whisper too," Happy one month anniversary to our wonderful bond , which I will never let anyone break ever ."

He hugs me and says , " Yes my love , no one will be allowed to come in between us. "
With an unwilling desire to leave , I still get down the car and after hugging one last time , I leave for the night .

The next morning in a great mood prior to yesterday night's occurences , I wear a highly priced formal attire to office. After arriving , I get showered with compliments and at times overly expressed appreciations too which make my insides cringe, as because they want to keep them in my good book they do that , which I know too well.

Shawn notices me in the break time , while he was headed to his room, he gives a once over to my attire and looks at me with a gleam in his eyes full of admiration and adoration.I find many people staring at us from far off corners which makes Shawn come back to his senses and I too leave kind of hurriedly to fetch the important documents I had been seeking .

That night , we go on a date at the Marriott Marquis which gave an mesmerizing view from the rooftop and I was amazed to see the revolving restaurant, Shawn wanted the best for our one month anniversary.

I loved all of it , not only his way of treating me or the materialistic things he did for me , I loved all of him and that finally the almighty was really looking at my life with all his grace and blessings.

I was wearing the same attire , as I didn't get much time to go home and change but Shawn did appear in front of me with Saint Laurent suit studded with diamonds for real....My mouth was agape and I was really wondering what does his family do , that he  wears such highly priced things which are unaffordable by the middle - strata of the society. To be honest, he never tells me about himself.

The date went on smoothly , we shared the payment of the restaurant, because of me insisting.  We toasted to our togetherness, I really do want to know about him though, I don't want to force him to tell me.

⭐⭐⭐⭐

Our sales and marketing team was more than happy by our work , the channel was getting more trp than they ever could some months ago and Sheena greeted me with a broad smile, saying," Mam we have done it , finally." She continued," We are going to have a hike in salary and also......"

"Also what Sheena?"

"The directors are granting us all, but mainly for our team it has become possible and the  upper management is  more than delighted to provide us with a holiday package to Switzerland ,that also for one month!"

"Oh my god!!!!"

"It is true, mam. They have already told to start packing bags and we leave this Thursday."

"Which means we have only two days left."

"Yes mam."

"Cool, thanks for the information Sheena, see ya!"

"Yes mam , welcome." She leaves and I leave the premises too.

On thursday, we meet which includes all our team members and specially I find Shawn sitting in the bus grinning broadly at me , his eyes sparkling, I think he had come beforehand. We board the bus too , though, I sit far from him , my eyes refuse to leave him for a single second as if glued to him. The bus leave us at the airport , we produce our documents and passports and at 6 pm board the flight. Most of us get business class , while some of us do get economy too , due to the short span of time got by the management for the arrangement. We shout merrily,  "Cheers to Switzerland!"

I think to myself in my mind , finally a trip with the first love of my life. I smile at the very thought of it.

Still, I couldn't help but think, if Tia was here, how much fun would it be? She would have loved Shawn for sure and would also love the current situation that my friends too are in , won't she ? I think about her and a drop of tear followed by drops of it escape my eyes and my vision starts to get blurry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 421 21
Savannah goes on holiday with her boyfriend, Theo, and her friends. She thinks she loves Theo more than anything and Theo gives her the world. They'r...
40.6K 2.2K 60
#1- believe (23/12/2020) #4 - MysteryRomance A Heart ❤️ for a Star⭐ Unfading Love..!! Love, hatred and obsession, closely akin, The line of separati...
7.6K 717 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
1.7K 356 45
Have you ever heard that love heals broken soul?? But what if the only love story you ever saw is the reason behind you broken soul?? ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞ We...