𝑻𝒐𝒐 𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 �...

By prekshanagupta

"Not every love story ends in a sad way and not every love story ends in a happy way too!!" ✯✯✯✯... More

𝘈 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭.....
𝑶𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔
Chapter : three
Chapter : four
Chapter : 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝘼 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙥𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨
ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ꜱʜᴇ ʟᴇꜰᴛ
Fulfilling her and my dreams
Establishing .....maybe!
Enchanted💫
Confession
Him and only him🌹
The love of a mother
Protect
Flourishing together
She has returned!
Hello Pratiksha!
I can't let her ruin me again

I am falling....is it love?

248 120 114
By prekshanagupta

Chapter -11

Sam was agitated to see me kind of hover over my boss clearly speaking . So , he one day spoke to me directly and said, " I hope you be well with him, but remember, you broke my heart and yours will also be broken if you do not understand you are falling for him ,maybe for his sweet words but yes , hell, yes you are falling in love and not at all acknowledging it...you silly girl", he cried almost and choked in his own voice.

I calmly placed it and said, " No I mean , I-I like him but there is no romantically being affected by him here" I kind of denied the butterflies for Shawn in my heart in front of Sam.

Sam went on, " You really won't see through yourself too, I can very well see why Ryan chose to move on."

"Really!" I gasped.

"Yeah, you just don't see people caring you and loving you so much, I-I" ,he stuttered.

"What!? you wanna say something right , tell right away" I told him unfathomably.

He hesitated but finally said, " I love you."

I was taken aback at the situation he created because I never thought he would seriously propose me after all these 4 years of knowing each other.I kind of faltered back.

I told him, " You see" after a brief pause, I continued, " I like you as my friend as my closest of a friend , but there can be nothing more than this between us , because I do not date." Saying those I stopped.

"See" he yelled . Continued saying, " You do not see yourself falling for that guy " Shawn". You really are blind in confessing and sensing your feelings , you never have acknowledged ever you see, give time to yourself and see through yourself falling for not those who are ready to die for you but for the person you have just met.

Shawn's Pov:

I met this girl our intern , Pratiksha recently ,she is so decent that it makes me wanna do her work or rather be with her everytime , I just love decent people.

I have been here for six years almost and my age is 29 , but there was not a single person so decent as I had had actually seen in her. She is really something, I dont know maybe I am literally speaking a lot about her but she has some dazzle in her that makes me go all jittery on her.

She has the ultimate aura to be my better half , I think. I had atleast three relationships but all have ended due to some or the other misunderstandings, but this is kind of somewhat different,I mean am not rushing but it is surely different.Let's see what happens on the go maybe things can change for the better , actually I need to know what she feels for me because I am already feeling ignited as sparks are flying off after I saw her and spoke to her in this one month. Hope things change for the better.

✨✨✨✨

"You seem really happy " Laura beamed at me. I just shook my head and said, " No where do I seem happy , it is your delusion you know."

She continued , " Oh yeah, but it's written in your face and supposedly you are hiding from me something that I should know kind of desperately."

"What do you want to know ? , please do not start off like Sam."I annoying stated.

She took off once more in her ever charming tone and told, " What did Sammy baby tell you?"

I was as if in a trance when I spoke as I was thinking about work and Shawn, " He confessed his bottled up emotions, it feels so kind of ridiculing saying this as I had never expected him to propose me , man..."

She gasped. " OH MY GOD!" she shrieked then.

She grabbed me by my shoulders and said excitedly, " What was your answer?"

I shrugged nonchalantly, " What do you expect from me , ofcourse a big no."

I swear she could have beat me as a angry look started forming in her small sized face which made it look even more cute but I kept my eyes towards the floor as if pretending I did not see her getting worked up. She came running towards me from the the other part of the room and shouted, " what did you just say? , you told no to Sam! he was such a cutie and you could not like him back even, leave the part of loving , MY GOD" , she said gazing at the ceiling.

I reassured her , " There is nothing new to be shocked dear you know I am having now the perfect life I wanted with no mess , I miss a lot Tia but that won't make her come back, but still you all are there for me which is all I need" , I added while my eyes started to become glossy at the thought of my little sister.

Laura understood it quick and wrapped me in a hug and whispered to me, " Don't cry dear , I am with you, it's okay ...it's okay...."I embraced too.

My course of life was going on smoothly and with the team I was associated in made it like cake walk, as I was the smallest amongst them , most them took care of me to the highest extent. Mom was happy at my achievements as it was evident that after the interning period ,I would be selected as a full-time employee.

True to it, I really got accepted today after two consecutive months of hard work and toil , my happiness knows no bounds and I don't know like other than hugging my parents and Laura , Ryan ,I am feeling like to hug and share my joy with Shawn , I just myself do not know why..like why am I feeling closely knitted to Shawn like never before, like as if ,if anyone can have him that person has to be me and no one else because I won't be able to handle that ,him being enveloped in someone else's arms..."just no".

That day I was leaving for day after the celebration day ofcourse and while I was crossing the corridor I just stumbled on him, when looking up I saw no other than Shawn himself. He was wearing a white shirt inside with a neatly formed tie which made up the suit. I myself realising I had looked towards him more than some time glanced down while getting inside the lift, he followed me on to the lift and pressed the ground floor button. I was too ashamed of glancing at him too long so I did not even realise him looking at me with the same scrutinizing gaze I had some minutes ago outside the lift. He suddenly broke the silence, " Hi, you up for coffee today?" I was really taken aback and spoke shyly, " But sir it is already off-time, I mean the office time is over for day." I suddenly strode off.

He looked at me attentively which increased my shyness more and spoke, " Um- actually I had some important things to tell you regarding some groundwork that needs to be done , so yeah that's why I asked if you can be free now?"he stopped.

My heart kind of sank it is not that I was expecting him to be informally speaking to me but even after the office hours, the sudden urge to discuss regarding office matters weren't a plus, so with a sinking heart but a smile plastered to face I told him, " Yes sir , I am free."

He nodded slightly. We went to the nearby coffee shop and gave orders, my favourite being iced americano and his being capaccino.

He took a sip and closed his eyes, after doing that he looked at me and calmly stated, " I hope you are enjoying the workplace , if any problems are to occur let me know on the immediate basis of the occurrence." I nodded. Anyone would think of it as a date but here for the first time I am with him outside the work hours ,my heart pounding fast just even looking at him and we discussing about formal things related to office.

He also stated," You need to be careful amongst your colleagues, you never know who are venomous as you hold enormous talent , so look into it."

I thought for a second after hearing those words, is he concerned about me? because there are tinges of concern my mind could gather from his words.

I replied instantly, " Sir , you do not need to worry I will handle everything efficiently as per my expertise and will take due note of your words ,thank you ."

He was at first worried as my mind first informed me then he looked proudly at me and said, " Have a nice day and good night, take care."

Okay , did I hear right !? he even after wishing me good night said to take care,am I imagining things or is he really concerned for me ...what is happening to me? I think I am losing my mind and consciousness over him."I think I am falling ....is it love? "a total off the record feeling is engulfing if it is so.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 783 36
They say if you love someone truly, you will always find your way back to them, no matter what life throws at youu. As flashbacks came into view, Ha...
18.1K 4.6K 41
{COMPLETED} "This is the sequel to The Wrong Crowd." "I have not broken your heart - you have broken it; and in breaking it, you have broken mine."...
4.6M 107K 48
[01/07/2021] - [13/04/2023] "You can't keep going around like a fucking maniac and treating me like shit. That isn't how relationships work," Sophia'...
5.7K 103 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...