Clicked (YAN!DSMP x fallen an...

By the_simpofyourdreams

~Being an angel is hard enough. God can be so picky when it comes to us, especially when your fathers a demon... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Love meter
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Love Meter
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Love meter
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Love meter
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Hi,

Chapter 26

875 32 16
By the_simpofyourdreams

The night was still young, the day having calmed down as {Name} searched pogtopia.

She quietly walked around the eerie cavers, finding nothing but silence and two sleeping humans passed out deep in their slumbers.

She bit her lip, eyebrows furrowing as she slowly searched for a missing pig man. Turning around each and every corner, peeking her head over and around every object for a glance at the other side.

And yet all her attempts ended up with empty areas with not a trace of him.

She exited pogtopia, walking gently around the forest with open eyes yet a soft aura.

With a gleaming intent that implied only comfort and worry.

The night was cold, but in a fresh way.

Like the first start of a turning season, summer into fall. Unfamiliar, new, crisp, and just on the edge of the first frost. It felt good in her lungs, it felt calming to her overheated and overused brain.

Like a cold towel after a long run.

She slowly reached a river, seeing the familiar sight of pink hair slowly swaying back and forth as a sweet hum filled the space.

It was deep, and a bit growly, but a familiar comforting tune.

She smiled to herself, being able to recognize it from anywhere she went.

It was Technos.

His feet were dipped into the water, as they swayed back and forth in the clear liquid with pebbles tickling the bottom. His socks and boots were thrown far away, laying in the grass sideways.

The crickets chirped around them almost in tune with Techo's charming voice, in harmony with the song.

{Name} slowly started humming as well, walking up to him and sitting next to his side. She was sitting like a Z, with her gently leaning on techno as she hummed along with him.

He stopped for a moment, smiling at the familiar form and tune that always blessed his ears.

"I knew you'd find me," He told her as she laughed, shrugging her shoulders.

"What can I say? You've always been easy for me to find," She admitted honestly, enjoying the peaceful atmosphere of the night time.

The night had always been more comforting to her than day time, like a curtain finally falling over the world to finally bless it with a break from the sun.

It reminded her of her mother. Helpful, but by the end of the day you were ready for a break. If you had none you'd burn to a crisp.

Or never sleep.

Neither were fun.

The night was always soft, quiet, understanding, it was just... better.

"What's up? I can tell your feeling off right now," He asked her, looking over at her tired face.

Tears welled up in her eyes, biting her lip in a feeble attempt to push the pathetic balls of water back.

"I fuck up," She admitted, her voice cracking as her chest weavered with her voice.

"I got roped back into going to l'manberg by fundy- and i- i-" she shut her eyes really tight, closing her mouth so as to not cry.

Crying was weak.

Crying was attention seeking.

Crying was not for betrayers.

She was a betrayer.

Crying was not for her.

"I got kidnapped," She finally let out.

Techno just looked at her, with an expression that was almost the perfect neutral.

It wasn't angry, nor pitiful, nor happy, nor scared, nor judgemental, just understanding.

Soft, with open eyes and a curious expression.

It didn't scare {Name} for once.

That's something Techno always understood, he always knew just how to look at her to make her feel at ease.

He sighed in thought, smiling softly at her as he looked away. He knew it never felt good to be looked at when you were this emotional. It felt like daggers piercing into your skin.

He just breathed in and out calmingly, looking out into the river as fish slowly swam down it. They were beautiful, glistening in the almost luminescent nighttime water.

"It's been tough, Wilbur's not been treating you right.. You miss home," He told her as she hid her face in her hands, tears rolling down her face underneath her cover.

He didn't remove her hands though.

He let her hide, because he understood hiding felt good.

And he'd wait.

Wait until she didn't feel like she needed to hide.

"I don't think you're in the wrong," He told her honestly, wrapping an arm around her shoulder and rubbing it gently.

His tumb simply tracing stars and circles into her elbow.

"You just wanted the past back," He bit his lip, thinking for a second.

"But it's gonna be okay. Were gonna destroy, and rebuild okay?" He comforted her as she sniffled, nodding a bit.

She removed her hands from her face, slowly just looking out into the river as well as he did.

"Start over. We're gonna get through this, and have dinner parties up in heaven again, and live in a big house!

On a hill, just near a cliff.

The house is gonna be blue, with big windows.

A beautiful kitchen that smells like coffee in the morning and whiskey at night,

a comfy couch in the living room, as many bedrooms as we need to fit everyone,

and a wrap-around porch.

We're gonna have a firepit down on the beach,

with a long set of wooden stairs that climb down the cliffside.

There are gonna be big waves! The ones you get to jump in like we always loved,"

He described as {Name} slowly calmed down, smiling at the idea.

"And we're gonna have cats! Two, to be specific. We'll raise 'em up from kittens, and have them sleep with us in our beds when they get tired.

We'll play board games every single Friday night, or card games, with everyone laughing and enjoying themselves.

We'll always smile

, all the worries in your head will slowly dissipate I promise."

He gently kissed the top of her head, closing his eyes in hopes that one day she'd feel better.

"In the winters we'll have indoor fires in our pit in the living room, hang up stockings for every one.

We'll bake pies and cookies, and get flour on our noses.

We'll have Will play us Christmas songs as we all drunkenly sing them on nights when we aren't sober, and everyone will get gifts for each other and put them under this big tree we found out of nowhere!"

He told her, sighing happily as she snuggled into his side.

"...I think I'd be okay even if that didn't happen with everyone, as long as you were there,"

{Name} admitted, as a smile filled Techons face.

"To infinity and back, Limbo,"

He told her as she smiled, wrapping her arms around his waist as they both watched the fish swim down the river.

"To infinity and back, pigman.."

(WOAH UPDATE?!?? HEY YALL)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.2K 1.8K 29
BAND AU! :3 Sapnap goes to England with Dream and George to visit an old friend of George. Little did Sapnap know he would reunite with his childhoo...
15.9K 662 25
▄︻デ where she escaped her foster parents and thought she can finally live a normal life, what could go wrong?══━一 Everyone I welcome you...
2.4K 68 13
unfinished w/ notes explaining what happened <3 cc!George's exact life but what if he had a daughter. That's it. That's the whole fic. ❝ 𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘢�...
51.5K 1.4K 26
Discontinued until further notice. Sorry. "ᴡʜᴏᴀ! ᴡʜᴏᴀ! ᴡʜᴏᴀ! ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ, ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ-ᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ? ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ʜᴇʀᴇ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ?" ᴀ ᴛʀᴀᴜ...