Kiss me in rain | JJK

By cakesforjin

🌷 : Tell me the story of your scar.. and I'll promise to heal you by the end of it. Min Aerin (y/n) has alwa... More

Kiss me in rain
Characters 🌷
First day
Dream come true?
It's really you..
Stuck!
Dream about you
Secrets
First day - 2
Date
Together
Missed you
First kiss
Tulips for you
I Love you
Sweater
Back to college
Reunion
On his lap
Jealous
Intimate
Love bird(s)
Bliss
Forage
Touch me
Feels right
Tease
Life is full of surprises
New phase
Contented
Shattered dreams
Jeon twins
Mummy returns
It's been a while
Mixed feelings
Second chance
Luscious
Promise
T(h)rust
Mom
Still with you
Epilogue

Pensive

10 3 2
By cakesforjin

📺 ~ The following content is mature and may be distributing for few. Read it at your own cost.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Weak hearts suffers a lot.

"Happy" Aerin's voice ringers in his ears as he stood there as if he saw a ghost. His world got stopped, heart felt numb.

"JIMIN?" Rosé roared as she shoved Jungkook and plucked on his tank top. Jimin this time had a slight change in his face expression as he stared at her with a little worriness.

"What did you say? What did you just say you bastard" she slapped him hard and slide down his body as she cried heavily.

"Hey babe-"

"Don't call me that" she shouts again. "Where's she?" she asks getting up as she enters the house holding Jungkook's hand. Jungkook had a frightened face, his eyes roaming here and there.

Rosé finally opened a door within the house and finally they got to see Aerin. Thankfully she was fully dressed but she looked pathetic. She was lying down on the bed on a fetus position clutching to her body.

"A-Arerin" Jungkook whispered which was not heard by her first. Jimin just stood there from outside angrily but still guilty just because his girlfriend was crying.

May be he realised what he did was wrong.

"Aerin-ah" Jungkook said a little louder this time as Aerin immediately flinched and got up.

"Ju-jungkook.. JUNGKOOK-AH" She shouted as she immediately ran towards him and hugged him. He embraced her tightly not wanting to leave her alone anymore. She started to cry heavily and was shivering a lot which pained his heart as he patted her head and cried along with her. Rosé stood there guilty not able to witness the scene.

"Get me from here Jungkook. We shall go" she mumbled, her voice shivered and Jungkook nodded as he caught her face in his hand. He wiped her face continuously who had hung her head down. "We will go from here baby, shh I'm here" he says and kisses her forehead.

He then lifted her in bride style who immediately scrunched her body and lied down on his chest. He just glared at Jimin who had a poker face but didn't stop Jungkook as his thoughts were at mess.

Jungkook didn't want to make a scene right at the moment because all he wanted is his Aerin to get well right now. He will take care of Jimin later.

The car ride was silent as he saw Aerin lying in the same fetus position. He was leaving tears continuously not able to witness the cheerful Aerin like this.

"Sh-shall we go to your home baby?" He asks carefully not wanting to disturb her. She just nods negatively for which Jungkook sighed. He turned his car to the opposite direction to go somewhere so far wanting to get her outside of this cruel world.

-🌷-

The home where Jungkook's mother spent her last days, he took his girlfriend to the same place. His old home.

It was little dusty but everythings were just like that. Thank god his mother managed to buy this house and so now it's in Jungkook's name. He carried her again and slowly put her on the couch. He then rushed to the bedroom and started to clean everything as soon as possible.

He cleaned the bathroom too and after 20 minutes he came to the hall only to see Aerin at the same position he left. He sighed as he picked her up again and got her to the bathroom.

"Can i remove your clothes Aerin-ah, I'll make sure to not see anything" he says carefully after making her sit on a stool. She nods negatively as he understood that may be she is insecure about her body after the incident that happened just now.

"Alright I'll wait outside, bath yourself and come soon. If you want anything I'll be there just here okay?" He says and rubs her cheeks. She didn't answer him but he knows she heard him. He gets up from the squat position after arranging a pair of his long shirt and shorts for her to wear. He closed the door but did not locked it.

As soon as he closed it, he got a call from Yoongi. Yoongi have called him like 20 times already but he didn't pick up as he was busy with the incident. He sighs and picks up, debating to himself what to say to her brother.

"Yah! How many times should i call you? What happened to Aerin? Is she alright- Jungkook talk..YAH! you are scaring me"

"Hyung" he wanted to be strong but he just couldn't do anything. He finally bursted out like a child making Yoongi more afraid.

"Oh god! Where are you?"

"A-at our old house hyung"

"Alright I'll be there-"

"Hyung no! Please..she is alright now.. I'm with her. It's just.. I'll take care hyung. She is not in the state to see anyone. After two to three days come and see her.. I'll make sure to take care of her"

"Are you sure?" yoongi asks his voice cracking up.

"Yes hyung- I'll hung up now-"

"Wait" Jungkook heard a pause which was heavy for both of them. The two important men of her life suffered for her more than anything. "Even though she is my sister, i have always seen her in my daughter's place. I have never left her alone and this is the first time I'm doing it only because i believe in you. Just take care of her and don't disappoint me" yoongi says as he leaves a lone tear.

"I promise" Jungkook whispered and soon hung the call not able to take it anymore.

Soon Aerin came out of the bathroom looking so lifeless. He made her sit on the bed and started to dry her hair. He then made her some hot coffee after rushing to the near by stores and buy some essentials.

She felt somewhat relaxed than before. She was not shivering anymore but still looked frightened.

He made her bed and asked her to lie down. Her eyes finally fell on Jungkook who looked afraid looking at those tired eyes. She caught his hand and pushed him towards her. "I want to sleep in your arms" she whispers and Jungkook immediately went inside the duvet. He made her head lie on his arm as he hugged her so close. She sighed peacefully finally inhaling Jungkook's scent.

"H-he touched me"

"Baby look, i trust you. You don't need to say anything. You don't have to do this-"

"But i want to, i want to Jungkook" she says and leaves a tear which Jungkook didn't wipe this time as he let her cry and say the incident.

-🌷-

-Aerin pov (she says these to JK) :-

My house was at my next stop and i was excited to go to my home..i didn't say Yoongi or mom that I'm coming because i wanted to surprise them. When the bus started moving from my near by stop, i saw Jimin coming up the bus he was wearing a hoodie which covered half of his face but i could still identify him.

He looked shocked to see me, which i later understood was all a mere act! He sat beside me as we started to speak but he at a time started to cry which pained my heart. He said his mom's at the verge of dying since she is suffering from heart disease and that's why he's been sad all these days.

It really pained my heart since i know what it's like to be a heart patient Jungkook. He started crying lying on my lap and i voluntarily missed my stop to be with him. I-I thought i can go after sometime by catching another bus which is the biggest mistake i have ever done.

After some minutes he got relaxed and apologized me. He then asked me to come to his home. I really said no Jungkook. But he said there is no bus right now and he has a motorcycle in his home so that he would drop me.

The place was so old and dusty which gave me chills, a-and i was afraid to get inside. When i went inside the home he made me sit on the couch and gave me a cup of tea.

We drank it together and spoke a lot. He was really good at first but later...h-his hands fell on my thighs. I flinched as i got up.

"Aerin I'm sorry, i-i know this is wrong but i-i really like you..i want us to date.. please" he begged.

I said no because I'm in a relationship with you. I felt his proposal genuine so i was talking to him nicely. But as soon as i mentioned your name he became furious that he shouted like a maniac.

I-i got Afraid Jungkook..a lot..he was like a beast and i started to move backwards until i get inside one of the room. He knocked the door continuously for which i didn't open and tried my best to save it but his strength was a lot than me so he barged in as i fell down on the bed.

He h-hovered me after removing his hoodie. He looked like a wild animal who had an ugly smirk. H-he started to touch me. He started to touch in various parts and tried to kiss me. But i tried my best as i shoved him.

I was desperately trying my best to defend him. But he kissed me multiple times in my neck and jaw which disgusted me. I then forcefully pushed him loosing my mind. He hit on near by cupboard and i saw his hand bleeding.

"You are not going anywhere" he said and locked the door as he went outside.

That night i cried my heart out, i tried my best to save myself from that beast. He was an animal Jungkook. A literal animal!

-End of Aerin pov-

Aerin cried her heart out as she started shivering again. She felt Jungkook embracing her as she lied inside him and felt so safe. She wanted to cry and scream but Jungkook made her stable.

"Look Aerin, i know it's hard. But you are here right now. So safe with me-- Look, h-he didn't do any more than that right?" He asked carefully.

Aerin pulled herself from him as she stared at him. Her look gave chills to Jungkook as he gulped.

"I know what you are asking Jungkook. What will you do if he did more than that? Will you leave me?"

Her question was like anchor down the sea of a ship. It gave shivers to Jungkook who immediately panicked.

"Oh my god! No! I don't love you because of your body Aerin! I know you for many years and if i say i love you I love the whole you. I'm here to support you, whatever happens to you. I-I just wanted to be clear so that i can help you in a better way" he finished but still Aerin had that doubtful eyes on him. It made Jungkook look pathetic.

"Aerin, believe me" he whispered.

"I believe you Jungkook. I always do. But do you believe me? Do you believe in my sanity?"

"Yes baby! Ofcourse i do" he says as he holds her hand.

"Fine" she nods. "Fine, let's say you believe me. Prove it then Jungkook"

Jungkook looked so confused. How can he prove that he believes in her sanity?

Aerin climbed on top of him as she straddles him. His hands immediately held her hips. Her hands went towards his nape as she kissed him deeply. Jungkook just sat there returning the kiss even though he was confused.

She later pulls out from the kiss and whispered few words.

"Prove it to me by making love to me, make me forget his touch, touch me at the places where he never touched and this time I'll allow you to do so because you are not him. Prove to the world, to him that i only belong to you. Prove it Jungkook" she says and kisses his jaws.

Jungkook looks terrified for few seconds.

"Aerin you-"

"Please" she says and tears up again. And this time Jungkook didn't waste time as he hovered over her and sealed their lips.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I want to remind you all once again that this is just a story which is imaginary.

We all know how Jimin is gem of a person. It is no way related to his personal life.

And. Don't be afraid of someone when someone touches you. You have that power within you to protect yourself. Don't be afraid to kick the person's groin if he touches you in a unhealthy way😃

See you in a rainy day with a kiss😗

--------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 108 25
It's already third year of high school in Seoul Academic High. This year, they, Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, and Ki...
27.6K 1.2K 12
Jimin and jungkook are best of friends. They are inseparable. But they are not in love ..jimin has a crush on his senior yoongi and jungkook has crus...
152K 6.2K 31
Taehyung, age 18, is a student at the Kim and Min Academy. Pretty much all the teachers there were attractive, but Taehyung really had to do a double...
85.6K 3.8K 36
Park Jimin is a beautiful and innocent 20 year boy,who lives with his cousin Min Yoongi,who runs Min entertainment and chairman.Because he lost his p...