Side By Side

Od Sagittarius_books

Marrying a straight person isn't good at all. But falling in love with a straight person is it wrong? Having... Více

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•49•
•50•
•51•
•53•
•54•
•55•
•56•
•57•
•58•
•59•
•60•
Author's note:
~Announcement 📢~

•52•

443 30 8
Od Sagittarius_books

🔞
NSFW : If you feel disturbed you can go away. It's a mature sexual intimacy chapter just like normal wedded couples.

-------------------------------------------------------

The sun shone brightly outside, the curtains flailed up and down by the cool breeze. The birds chirped, no noise of the car honking, no murmurs of people. Only silence, the utensils clink clanked in the kitchen, there stood a tall figure in a white shirt up to his thighs, bare legs, moving here and there, brewing coffee, had a beautiful smile, messy bed hairs, glowing face, he squinted his eyes, covered his face with his arms to block the sunrays.

He poured the coffee in two coffee mugs, took them and walked to the shared bedroom. The floor had clothes scattered everywhere, small packets teared up, the wasted condoms knotted properly were lying on the ground. The husband was on the bed, with his one arm up on his forehead, bare upper body, lower body covering with the thick duvet.

Keeping the mugs aside on the table, he sat beside his husband, he admired the older man's morning shiny features. He kept his palm on the bare chest, the ring glistened up under the light. The soft burning sensation on the palm, automatically curling the corners of his lips up.

"Bright" He gently called the sleeping man. Bright didn't budge, his husband rubbed his arm which was up on his head, trailing his finger down to the armpit tickled him, which earned him a squeaky whine. The man woke up and turned his head towards his smiling husband.

"Good morning husband" Win said. Bright just stared at him, his other hand came out of the duvet, slid down to hold Win's hand, he kissed the knuckles along with the ring.

"Good morning beautiful husband" Win chuckled, he leaned down to kiss Bright's cheekbone. They stayed staring at each other, Win patted his bare chest twice "Go wash up" He whispered. Bright stretched his body and sat up, his messy long hairs fell on his forehead and nape.

"You need a hair cut tiger" Win said eyeing the perfect soft fluffy hairs. Bright pushed his hair back, looking at Win. "No fun in cutting hairs, I liked it when you grip my hair yesterday" He smirked, Win blushed, he slapped his arm

"Stop flirting in the early morning" Win scolded him softly. Bright chuckled "Morning, afternoon, evening, night every time I'll flirt with you, got any problem?" He raised his eyebrow teasingly.

Win rolled his eyes, "Go wash up, coffee is getting cold" Bright smiled at him, he stood up, letting the duvet half fall on the ground. Win blushed looking at the man's naked body. Bright walked to the washroom. Win picked up the clothes, folded them at his elbow, threw the packets and condoms at the bin.

He flinched, when a warm calloused palm touched his thigh from the back, a pair of lips attached to the nape.

"Bright.. C-Coffee.. "

"Having sex with you in the morning is more energizing than having coffee" Bright whispered, touching his husband's naked ass.

"And seeing you wearing my shirt, not wearing anything underneath, it's an eye catching thing after waking up" He whispered, more closer to his ear, Win shivered at the hushed breaths going inside his ear, his whole was electrified by the touches under the shirt, at his lower region.

He gasped, the clothes fell off his hands when the palms touched his groin, the other hand glided up underneath his shirt, groping his chest hard. He whimpered, when the shirt lifted up from his waist exposing his ass, Bright aligned his cock straight rubbed it between the ass. The teasing on his front part, back part, upper part, making Win weak on his knees.

Bright can feel him melting under his touches, he backed away removing his hands, leaving a hard Win. He smirked and walked towards the bed, he flopped down on the bed, resting his upper body with the headboard, showing his stark naked body to Win, sipping the coffee.

Win bit his lips in frustration. Bright mentally laughed seeing the male's flushed angry face gripping the hem of his shirt.

"Complete your coffee bella, it'll go cold" He gulped down his coffee, completely. Win huffed and took the coffee mug, he sipped it. Why is the coffee unusually bitter? He thought, still irritated. He was more irritated seeing Bright doing nothing except flashing his glorious naked body to him.

Then he remembered Y/n's words Remember whenever he'll tease you, tease him back, play with him, until he begs you to come to him. He smirked mentally, he put his empty mug down, he wiped his lips with his thumb looking at Bright. He sucked his thump

"Do you want anything else for breakfast husband?" Win asked. Bright answered "Something light.. Fruits maybe" Win nodded, he walked out of the room. He took out the strawberry box, put some strawberries in a bowl, he took the whipped cream bottle. He walked inside the room, saw Bright fiddling with his phone.

He pouted, I don't know if I can seduce him, look at him being so calm, and me sexually frustrated. He kept the bowl and the bottle down on the bed. Bright noticed it, he plopped a strawberry in his mouth, he looked at Win.

Win took a strawberry, sprayed some whipped cream on top of it, he licked it slightly, Bright's jaw stopped eyeing him, Win licked one side of the strawberry, bit the fruit, moaned "Umm.. Juicy", he plopped the rest of it, the cream stick on his upper lip, he sucked his finger to clean the cream.

Bright balled his fist at the sides. He kept on looking at Win who was doing the same actions, Win picked the bottle up, he put the nuzzle in his open mouth, sprayed a big amount of cream, some amount of it came out of his mouth.

Bright moved fast, licked the cream sensually. Win didn't move, Bright licked the cream clean from his chin, up to his lower lip. They stared at each other, Bright's tongue lapped on Win's lips, moving sideways salivating both the lips, Win parted his mouth. They were in sexual trance, looking at each other the whole time, his tongue dwelled inside the hot cavern.

Their eyes closed when they kissed, Bright took the bottle from his hand sneakily, shaking it. He sprayed it on Win's jaw, he pulled away, dived at the side to lick it.

Win softly moaned. His face rolled at the side, as the tongue played all over his jaw down to his neck. His husband sprayed the whipped cream on his neck, he unbuttoned the shirt open, the spray moved down up to his sternum. He pushed Win down the bed.

He backed away, stayed on his knees observing the naked man underneath him, lying lewd, shirt opened at the sides, cream smugged on his upper body, Bright spreaded it more with his palm all over his chest. "Ahh" Win's head tilted back, when Bright groped his chest, rubbing it in circular motion.

Bright adjusted himself between Win's spreaded thighs, he spread them more pushing one knee aside, another one he held upto his shoulder. He kissed the skin of his leg, caressing down the thighs gripping it all the way. Win moaned shamelessly, his droopy eyes stared at the Greek god tasting his every parts so gently. Last night, the man was gentle with him.

Bright looked down, he bend down to lick the cream away from his body. When his face came up to the nipples, he sprayed more cream on the buds, Win shivered at the cold touch. Bright took a big bite of his chest, lapped his tongue on it, sucked them hard. Win's back already arched up, his thighs encircled around his husband's waist. Bright did the same with other nipple, making them all swollen and red.

He scratched his side body, pulling the skin with his nails, kissing every tattoos, he caressed the whole upper body several times. He went down, he held his thighs, moving them up.

"Hold them" He ordered, Win held the back of his knee, pushed the legs more up exposing his cock and puckered hole to Bright. Bright spitted on the cock down to the hole. Win shivered "Ahhh tiger.. "

Bright glared at Win "I will tear your walls today.. I'll fuck you like I hate you.. I'll abuse you like a slut, but all with gentleness..Will you allow me to do that Bella?" Win breath heavily, he wanted it, he craved for it, without hesitation he nodded.

"Do me tiger.. Do it.. Use me all you want.. Make your master happy" Bright smirked, he was looking dangerous, even Win was scared. "I'll master.. I'll make my master very happy today" He put the cock in his mouth, hollowed the lips to take it smoothly inside. Win moaned, he closed his eyes feeling contended.

The mouth glided up and down, the cock was pulsating inside his mouth, he hummed at the taste of his precum. The vibrations made Win flinched, he lifted his upper body, crunching up his abs, resting his body on elbows on either sides. Bright looked at him, sucking the cock, Win held his head "Ahh.. Fuck yes"

Bright halted his movement, he took it out with a wet pop sound, he tilted it up, licking down the warm skin of his scrotum. He flicked them with his tongue, "Ahmm ssshhh" Win hissed, Bright went down to his hole.

"Lift your legs more" Win lifted his stretched legs more up, Bright licked the already swollen hole, he rolled his tongue at the rim, swayed it multiple times.

"Ahh yes.. More please" Bright smirked "Enjoying master?"

"Yes.. Ahh fuck... Yes yes like that" Win's eyes rolled up, opened his mouth more, feeling the fingers inside him, wandering. Bright put two fingers, thrusting them in a fast pace.

"Ahh... Yes yes oh god... Shhh" Win hissed at the pain in his rim, Bright's other hand went up to his chest, flicking the nipple with index finger. "Ahh f-fu--" His mouth couldn't form any words anymore. Bright stretched the hole more, curled his fingers inside earning a heavy moan from his husband. He smirked, panting hard, his own cock was already hard, veins popping out, dripping precum.

"B-Bright.. Pl-lease.. " Win whimpered, Bright kissed his groin. "Please what master? Say it otherwise I won't know what you want" Win moaned "Give me.. Need you.. Need you inside"

Bright knelt on the bed, leaving Win in a rapidly breathing mess, blood flushed up his upper body. He took out the condom packet and lube bottle. He handed it to Win "Do it for me master" He climbed up on Win's stomach, holding his cock pointing to him. Win tore the packet, put the condom rolled it down to the base, and opened the bottle, lathered his fingers, held the big shaft jerked it slowly lathering it with the lubricant.

Bright moaned, when Win's other hand glided up to his chest teasing his nipples. They were staring at each other, breathing heavily, Bright sucked his own fingers, put them in Win's mouth, his husband sucked them.

"Ready love?" Bright asked aligning his cock to Win's wet hole. Win pulled Bright towards him "Hug me tight" Bright hugged him, lifting his hip to penetrate the cock inside, Win thigh clenched around his waist curves. Bright moaned, feeling warm inside, he kissed Win's neck. They were latching to each other, sweating very much, hugging each other's body with their strong arms, folding themselves in halves.

"Move tiger" Win mumbled. Bright swayed his hips once, Win flinched up, pressing their chest together. They looked at each other, mouths parted to exhale the air, grinding, thrusting at a slow pace. Their bodies rocked up and down in a slow sensual way, with mixed emotions flowing in their orbs.

Win's hands went down to Bright's buttocks, gripping them, pushing it more towards him, both moaned. "Harder tiger" Bright rested his head on the bed, passed hard thrusts to Win. Both moved back and forth, moaning each other's name submissively.

Bright stopped moving, "Sit on me" They flipped their position, Win stayed on top on Bright, his knees digged on the bed, bouncing up and down, Bright watched the male enjoying grinding on top of him with closed eyes, parted mouth.

"Sshh... Ahh yes.. Uhh" Win moaned as he fastened his speed. Bright held his waist "Slow down babe, you'll hurt yourself" Win looked down and shook his head "I-I don't care... Fuck me.. I'll not break tiger.. Master wants it badly" That's the last thing which triggered Bright, he pulled his legs up, Win bend down at an angle, buckled his hips underneath thrusting hard.

Both held each other's neck, choking each other, moving up and down, back and forth, moaning continuously, their skin slapped, bed produce creaking sounds.

"Ahh shit babe... Ahh yes.. Fuck Metawin.. You're sexy.. "

"You like that?"

"Yes sex on legs... No.. No one gave me this much pleasure ahh... Fuck.." He clenched his jaw, slammed Win's body down, buckling his hips up in an animalistic speed.

"Ahh... I-I'm c-com--" Win hissed moving up and down, he cried in pleasure as he came on Bright's chest, the liquid shoot up to his chin. Bright smiled "Good job master" Win blushed, he hugged Bright, Bright flipped their body again fucked Win mercilessly.

He groaned "Ahhh... Fuck... " He released himself in the condom. He slowed down, swaying his hip, eventually stopped. Both panted hard, gripping themselves tightly. They kissed lazily, just kept their lips attached. The whole room smelled like sex, their body was hot, flushed. They pulled away, chuckling.

"More energetic indeed" Win said, Bright smiled.

*runs away* I DON'T KNOW HOW THE HELL I WRITE THIS! 😳🙈

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

41.3K 1.6K 40
Summary: This story is about an incredible unique autistic girl and her two equally incredible best friends. Will they ever get out of the friend zon...
184K 6.3K 65
↪Few months of marriage, Bright and Win live a loving and peaceful life with a caring family and trusted friends, they live a very beautiful living...
260K 21.8K 44
[Featured in FreetheLGBT: Diverse Literature reading list and Humor: Young. Dumb. Full of Fun list] Colin Mitchell, a photographer at a well-known st...
178K 6.6K 27
↞↞↞♛↠↠↠ Everyone makes at least one mistake in their life; if you don't, you're not human. I just happen to be one of those people who make a lot of...