His Eternal Obssession (Compl...

By msjasly

Goutham was an extremely introvert and calm young man. He was very humble, respected everyone and treat every... More

Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter- 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter- 71
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 73
Chapter - 74
Chapter - 75
Chapter - 76
Chapter- 77
Chapter - 78
Chapter - 80
Chapter - 81
Chapter - 82
Chapter - 83
Chapter - 84
Chapter - 85
Chapter - 86
Chapter - 87
Chapter - 88
Chapter - 89
Chapter - 90
Chapter - 91
Chapter - 92
Chapter - 93
Chapter - 94
Chapter - 95
Chapter - 96
Chapter - 97
Chapter - 98
Chapter - 99
Chapter - 100
Chapter - 101
Chapter - 102
Chapter - 103
Chapter - 104
Chapter - 105
Chapter - 106
Chapter- 107
Chapter - 108
Chapter -109
Chapter - 110
Chapter - 111
Chapter -112
Chapter - 113
Chapter - 114
Chapter - 115
Chapter - 116
Chapter - 117
Chapter - 118
Chapter -119
Chapter - 120
Chapter - 121
Chapter - 122
Chapter - 123
Chapter - 124
Chapter - 125
Epilogue - 1
Epilogue -2
Thank You
New Story Alert๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ

Chapter - 79

6.3K 711 190
By msjasly

Recap: Goutham expose Raghini and fires her from MiGO.

**************

Pranav repeatedly called Raghini and when the calls were unanswered he slumped on the couch throwing his mobile in frustration. Karan poured a glass of whiskey and placed it infront of Pranav.

Pranav: Karan, find out where that bitch is right now. I want to beat the shit out of her also find out if there is any doctor who is ready to do a paternity test before 5 months. I just want to get rid of her.

Karan: She doesn't seem to be like any other girls boss. She might end you in problem especially if the child is yours so its better to keep her away from any business of yours for sometime. If your father gets to know then he will end up marrying you to her.

Pranav: You are right but I won't let her to live in peace. find out if we can get Ramanan to join hands with us for a permanent partnership and seal the deal for us. Its a prestige issue for me and I can't and don't want to lose to that bastard. I want to win him in everything even if that cost me losing me some millions.

Karan: I will do it boss. Anything else ?

Pranav: Arrange a meeting with my friends fathers without my father's knowledge. I don't want to take a no this time.Now call that waitress for tonight and no disturbances unless its emergency and you know what I mean by it.

Karan hummed and called the waitress who had given her number to Pranav. After confirming with her Karan watched Pranav entering his room.

Goutham and Mithra reached their home and as soon as they stepped inside Mithra hugged him and he knew her state of mind and embraced her caressing her back. He carried her to the couch to sit down but she didn't let go of him burying her face in the crook of his neck. Goutham felt her tears wetting his skin.

Goutham: I thought you will be happy after so much happened today. I taught you new techniques of doing business, we got rid of that wolf from our office, my wife will officially become the CEO and I have signed the legal papers to take over appa's business but here you are crying ?

Mithra pulled back from the hug and wiped her tears in his sleeves like she used to do while crying and pressed a long kiss on his eyes controlling her sob.

Mithra: Do I deserve this ? You worked hard day and night for this Goutham. You deserve it and I will always be happy to work with you.

Goutham: But I want to see my wife more than working with me. I want you to be a strong personality, like I said already I want you to live fulfilling all your dreams. Create a history and our children should be proud of you. They should learn from us how to love their spouse, how to support each other, how to be a reason for each other's happiness. 

Mithra: Still they can't win you in love. You will always love me more with everyday and I will still keep competing you.

Goutham: Can I ask you something ?

Mithra: What is with this question ? Ask me.

Goutham: You have never said any of your wishes or dreams after we got together. Unlike other times where I had to hide and listen you talking about your wishes and dreams let me hear it from you this time. 

Mithra: Why does it always has to be my dream ? I want to know your dreams Goutham. Please

Goutham pulled her and cupped her face close to his. They were looking directly at each other breathing the same air and their fragrances mixing with one another.

Goutham: you want to know my dreams, wishes and then listen.... you are my only dream, I want to spend every second of my life for you.. only you, to keep that smile on this beautiful lips forever, to see the love in your eyes forever. I want to live every second of my life with you and I can go to any extent to keep you safe and I won't think twice if I need to kill someone to protect you. All the properties, savings, shares, this penthouse all are owned by you, I have everything registered in your name. I don't need anything in this world except you and your love Mithra. I want to breathe you as an oxygen.

Mithra tilt his head holding his hair in her fist and slammed her lips on his. She dominated the kiss and didn't let him to take lead. He smiled to her and welcomed her kiss opening his mouth for her. She broke the kiss and they both were panting heavily for air.

Mithra: And you own me. I m yours.. only yours...you want to know my wish and dream then listen. I want achieve everything you want me do and for that I want you with me in every step of my life and do you want to know the most beautiful dream of mine ? I want to be a mother... I want to carry our child.. I want to see you running behind them, pampering them. I want to see the day we play with our children.. our family... I want a family...

Goutham smiled and laid her on the couch hovering her and locking her hand abover head. He buried her face in the crook of her neck inhaling her fragrance and smooching her jaw.

Goutham: Should we do the process for it then ?

Mithra: Nope before that tell me how did you do everything. I mean how did you get me into MiGo and how did you get my sign in the papers ?

Goutham moved from her sat and then pulled her to sit next to him.

Goutham: After you got selected in the campus I informed appa to contact the HR of that company to remove your name from the list before the results were announced. MiGo was a new firm in the industry but I believed that you would love to work in it so we made a plan and seeked Vinay's help in it.

Mithra: He has hands in this too ?

Goutham: Yep, we made a pamphlet and Vinay hid that in the newspaper that was delivered to your home. I know your father will not let you to attend the interview if the recruitment was for interior designer or anything related to it so we mentioned recruitment for junior software engineer. You too attended the interview and we let the HR inform you the other openings for interior designer and as expected you happily accepted it. 

I was there when you came for the interview. I can never forget the first day you joined MiGo dressed in a turquoise cotton salwar beautiful as always. I was there seated in the couch in the reception when you met the receptionist and gave your appointment letter with a lovely smile and all my efforts were worth for it.

Mithra: How did you get my sign in the papers ?

Goutham: I worked for MiGo outside of it and first time I decided to buy 30% shares of MiGo from appa after paying his debts partly you were promoted as Team lead and you were made to sign some papers regarding to it. Later I went to London and a year later I paid all the amount and then again you were promoted as Head of the department of designing and customer handling again you signed the papers.

Six months later this penthouse was needed for me to live after my return to India then again you were promoted as General Manager and Chief Marketing head. Finally when I returned India as CEO of MiGo you were promoted as the executive head.

Mithra: I signed the papers ?

Goutham : Yes darling you did. I will clear your confusion. Everytime you signed the papers only the first page was related to your promotion remaining were the actual papers of you taking over MiGo. Infact you signed my appointment letter recruiting me to work as CEO.

Mithra: This is too much... too too too much. How did I not notice anything even for once ? Was I that fool ?

Goutham: No, don't use that word one more time. HR never got the sign from you instead you met appa and he distracted you everytime he called to sign the papers. Remember appa must be talking to you non stop when you were signing the papers.

Mithra: Yes, he used to talk a lot most of the time. God, what else have you done ? what else I m yet to know ?

Goutham: I think you got to everything nothing more. Left is for us to live a happy life together and have a lot of romance.

Mithra: Ofcourse we will but how did you know about Raghini ?

Goutham: Evlo kelvi di kekkura ? Chumma lam edhuvum solla mudiyadhu. Yedhachum kudu solren. ( How many questions will you ask me woman ? Nothing can be said fee of cost. Give me something then I will tell you )

Mithra pinched his cheeks and gave a quick peck and moved back ready to listen him but he was only glaring at her.

Goutham: Ippo enna panna ? Kiss nu solladha..adhellam namma pasangalukku save panni vechuko. Olunga vera yedhachum kudu illa naa poren tired ah irukku. ( What did you do now ? don't tell me that was kiss. Save that for our children. Now give me something proper or I m going, I m very tired)

Goutham was about to get up but Mithra pulled him back and pouted at him.

Mithra: Nee romba mosam da..( you are so bad man )

Goutham: Idhu night la nee eppavum solradhu dhane pudhusa yedhachum sollu. ( You say this usually at nights so say something different )

Mithra: Idhu andha mosam illa ( This bad is not that one)

Goutham: Time is running up and offer valid only for the next 10 seconds and I will demand more.

Mithra shook her head and gave a gentle kiss on his lips and Goutham being him pulled her sucking her lower lip. Mithra pushed him and caressed her lips.

Mithra: Why are you obsessed with my lips and that too only lower one ?

Goutham: It invites me always and I couldn't resist the softness, taste so its not my fault.

Mithra: Shut up and answer me. How do you know about Raghini and why did she work for PV groups ?

Goutham: Remember I already told you that she followed us in our honeymoon ?

Mithra hummed and nodded her head.

Goutham: The CEO of PV groups, Pranav was there too and on the night of our reception party she met him at his office for which I showed the photos. She might have joined hands with him against us and PV groups was doing business without any strong opponent to them but now MiGo has broken that we are leading the industry so he must have used her to get the project. 

Mithra: Is he the father's child ?

Goutham: Hey, how do I know ? I have people to watch until the doorstep and what happens behind the door I don't have any knowledge. Question and answer session is over come lets prepare some quick dinner, I m starving.

He lifted her in one hand and swiveled her legs behind him and caught them with his other hand carrying her horizontally behind him. Mithra squealed when he carried her to the kitchen in the same position.

At Pranav's home Karan knocked the door of Pranav's bedroom and waited for him to open. Pranav who had the waitress riding him pushed her and wrapped the sheet around him and walked over and opened the door knowing the reason behind Karan knocking the door.

Pranav: Is that a yes this time ?

Karan: Yes boss, meeting in another 2 hours at your resort. 

Pranav: Make sure my father doesn't know about this. Get the car, I will get ready and meet you in 10 minutes. An yeah send her away before that.

***************************

A/N:

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank You

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 3.5K 39
๐€ ๐๐จ๐ฒ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐‰๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐€๐ง ๐€๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ ๐ง๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‘น ๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ž...
62.9K 4.2K 38
Hi guys.... I'm an amateur writer.... so please forgive my flaws... this is the story about 2 innocent souls who are married out of compulsion.... a...
88.4K 6.9K 52
this is a ashaangi story disclaimer : this is not to hurt any one support me this story is about a girl who is away from her relatives who loves he...