innocent

By florencepughismine

Behind The Winter Soldier was the Hydra Soldier. The Hydra Soldier was his student, his right hand man, his p... More

innocent
mission report
quiet game
sucker
old man
pit-stop
child
dear diary
haunted
dysfunctional family
infection
motion sickness
second name
shy
robberies
terror
protect and don't forget
tantrum
hair holds memories
once in a blue moon
secret
my answer
criminal
brain freeze! (literally)
getaway car
off to siberia
was it worth it?
you'll never know the murderer sitting next to you
she killed my mom
wakanda
freedom
war again
gone
see those eyes
child in outerspace? that's a new one
you didn't deserve that...
suits you
birthday girl
time machine
i wish you would
love
brains and brawn
strong
studying stones
see you in a minute
end of the world
reflections
for her
if we have eachother
6 months later
steady
new captain america
not a hostage
phony
not a bother
journal
out of the way
zemo
the great escape
good soldiers follow orders
break character
trouble
lab rat
vulnerabiltiy
phonecalls
fraternizing with the enemy
the great escape pt.2
label
symbols
thats an order
clean
silent treatment
its over
her jacket
louisiana
good talk
careful
love eachother
francis forever

get up

1.9K 61 53
By florencepughismine

Explosions is all that happened after Scott saying it worked.

Cecelia was there, feeling things go a bit blurry and dark. She knew she was next to Steve, well she assumed. His shield was covering her chest. She felt someone lightly slapping her face, something metal.

"Come on, kid. Rise and shine." Tony said, Cecelia opened her eyes, blinking so she could see better. She looked around, propping herself up. "We should get you a helmet." He joked with her as she looked around bewildered.

"Where's Steve?" She asked as Tony lifted the shield from off of her. She fully sat up, and he helped her up.

"You hurt?" He asked, looking at a cut near her eye. Cecelia shook her head as she looked at Steve. He was laying there, thankfully, his chest was moving up and down. She knew she was alive, which was a relief.

"Come on, buddy. Wake up." Tony said, sending a light kick to his side. Steve gasped, looking up. "That's my man." Tony said as Steve started to look around. The one thing that went through his mind, or the one person, was Cecelia. Was she ok? Was she hurt? Was she alive?

I can't lose someone else.

"Where's Ceil?" He asked turning his head.

"I'm here." She said quickly as Tony stood there. He showed Steve the shield, as Steve let out a sigh of relief.

"You lose this again, I'm keeping it." Tony said as Steve looked around.

"What happened?" Steve asked, turning his head, trying to get a grip.

"You mess with time, it tends to mess back. You'll see." Tony said, looking down at him. He gave him a hand, and helped him stand up. Steve grunted, feeling pain as he got up.

"Are you hurt?" He asked, his hands going to her shoulders, Cecelia shook her head no.

"I'm fine. I swear." She said as she looked around. He put a hand to her cheek, making her look at him. He examined her face and she grabbed his hand, removing it from her face. "I'm fine." She said to him, he nodded his head.

Everyone looked to see Thor standing near an edge, staring at something. The three walked over, standing near him.

Thanos.

"What's he been doing?" Tony asked, looking at him with hate.

"What's he been doin?" Tony asked Thor, seeing as he was the only one there, watching Thanos' every move.

"Absolutely nothing." He said as Cecelia looked at him. Her hand went to her gun, knowing it wouldn't do her any good, but who knows when one of his guard dogs would pop out.

"Where are the stones?" Steve asked, Tony pointed at the big mess around them.

"Somewhere under all this. All I know is he doesn't have them." He said, Cecelia nodded her head.

"So, we keep it that way." Steve said, staring daggers at the purple man.

"You know it's a trap, right?" Thor asked, Tony nodded his head.

"Yeah. I don't much care." Tony said, looking over at everyone else.

"Good. Just as long as we're all in agreement." Thor said, Thor lifted his arms. A loud thunder was heard, and lightening came down. One axe and one hammer came to his hands, and he had on his suit. His big red cape and his armor on him. Storm Breaker, and Mijonir. "Let's kill him properly this time." He said, the four started to walk towards the big grape.

"You could not live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me." Thanos said, he was simply sitting there. Talking to them. "I thought by eliminating half of life...the other half would thrive. But you've shown me...that's impossible. And as long as there are those that remember what was...there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be. They will resist." He spoke to them, thinking any of them gave a shit about it. All they cared about was him being dead, and getting their family back.

Do it for Natasha
Do it for stupid Sam
Do it for Steve

Do it for Bucky, do it for dad.

"Yep, we're all kinds of stubborn." Tony said as Cecelia realized that Thanos looked more and more like a grape. It wasn't even just the color. His head was shaped like one to.

"I'm thankful. Because now...I know what I must do. I will shred this universe down to its last atom. And then...with the stones you've collected for me...created a new one...teeming with life...that knows not what it has lost...but only what it has been given." Thanos said, grabbing his large sword and his helmet. He placed the helmet on his head, and grabbing his sword.

Lightening started to go around storm breaker and mijonir as Thor looked at Thanos.

"A great full universe." Thanos finished his speech.

"Born out of blood." Steve said to him, his shield ready to protect him. Cecelia took her two batons out. Electricity crackled through them as she stood with them in her hands.

"They'll never know it. Because you won't be alive to tell them." Thanos said getting ready to fight. Thor started to yell, and lighting surround him.

The four started to fight Thanos, he had an ultimate advantage over them, due to behind much larger and having a big sword.

Everyone who fought Thanos ended up getting thrown away like an old rag doll. Cecelia tried to fight with him, but it didn't get her far. Her advantage was bing quick, and when compared to him, she was tiny. So she was able to slide beneath his attacks, and hit him quickly. Her disadvantage, she was small. One hit, and she was away from him.

Cecelia hit Thano's armor with a her batons, it didn't do much. His large sword sliced through her suit, cutting her calf open. She hissed in pain before hitting her baton at his face. His face whipped to the side, and his hand went to her neck. She was picked up off the ground.

Cecelia's oxygen was cut off, and she tried to claw his hands off of her as her batons dropped to the ground. Her legs dangled as he looked at her, grinning ear to ear.

This is how Maria felt, isn't it?

"Goodbye, little one."

Cecelia desperately tried to get out she tried to kick her legs, but it didn't do anything. She thought about Bucky. What he'd think when he'd see her dead, cold, lifeless. It could've brought tears to her eyes.

"Not this time." Someone spoke, it was Thor. He had storm breaker in his grasp. He threw it at Thanos, making him throw Cecelia. Cecelia landed hard onto the ground, feeling nothing but a world of pain. She gasped for air bringing her hand to her neck. She coughed out as she laid on her back.

Then it was just Thanos and Thor. Cecelia had fallen onto her back, trying to regain her breathing. She was just out of it. The world started spinning, and her eyes got blurry.

Don't go
Don't go
Don't go

Think about Bucky, happy thoughts, Ceil. Happy thoughts.

Breathe.

Cecelia looked to her side to see Thanos standing over Thor, storm breaker in his hand. He tried digging it into Thor's chest, much like when Thor did it to him in Wakanda.

Cecelia looked for Steve as her breathing picked up again.

Mjolnir started to head towards Thor, Cecelia's head bolted away when she saw it going back to one person.

Steve.

She smiled as Thanos kicked Thor as he said "I knew it."

Steve ran towards Thanos, his shield and Mjolnir in his hand. He spun the hammer than hitting Thanos, making him fall back. Steve threw it his shield in the air, and the Mjolnir as Thanos stood up. The weapons hit together, making a loud bang. They hit Thanos, making him fall again.

Steve and him started to fight, Steve hitting him with both weapons. Steve made lighting come down in him, but then all went bad.

Thanos regained agility, and he started to advantage on Steve. He sliced him in his leg with his sword. Steve groaned, feeling the same pain as Cecelia.

Mjolnir went flying back away from Steve, and Steve only had his vibration shield. Thanos had his sword. He tried to slice Steve, but Steve used his shield. Thanos started to repeatedly hit Steve, breaking bits and pieces off of the shield. Thanos punched him away, making Steve land next to Cecelia.

Steve strained as he turned to his side.
"In all my years of conquest violence...slaughter it was never personal. But I'll tell you now...what I'm about to do to your stubborn, annoying little planet...I'm gonna enjoy it. Very, very much." Thanos admitted to them, Cecelia got onto her hands and knees. Suddenly, a flash of light came down, many things came down. There was a whole army.

"Get up, kid." Steve grunted, Cecelia took a deep breath. Trying to get everything to stop spinning, and spinning. She stayed still, letting out a groan feeling everything hurt. Every bone in her body hurt.

But nothing hurt as bad as her heart did for everyone who was gone.

"Get up, Ceil." Steve said as he got onto his hands and knees. Cecelia got up. She had to keep moving. If she didn't, Natasha sided for nothing. There was more than 1,000 of Thanos' army, and there was only 2 people. It was impossible, but they wouldn't give up. Even if they died trying.

Steve panted and looked at Thanos. He tightened the straps of his shield on his arm, seeing the thousands of aliens coming at them.

Steve started to walk, Cecelia next to him.
"It's you and me, kid." He said, Cecelia nodded her head.

"You and me." She repeated, then hearing a glitch in her com. She hissed hearing a sharp noise in her ear.

"Hey, Cap, can you read me?" she heard someone ask. The voice sounded familiar, to familiar. Usually the voice annoyed her, but at that moment, it made her happy.
"Cap, it's Sam. Can you hear me? You to, Cecelia." Sam said into the com. "On your left." Sam said, making the two turn their heads. Cecelia turned to her left, seeing a portal opening. Her eyes lit up, seeing 3 Wakandans walk out. A light smile appeared on her face. Suddenly a bird came out.

"You there, doll?" A light smile appeared on Cecelia's face. Bucky. She hadn't heard his voice in 5 years. She smiled, seeing the portals start to open. She saw people she never met before, but she was happy to see them. Because it wasn't just steve and Cecelia.

It was Steve, Cecelia, Sam, Bucky, T'Challa, Shuri, and well...everyone! Cecelia brought her hand to her ear, pressing the com in.

"I'm here." She said, a light laugh coming out. Bucky smiled hearing her laugh again.

"That's my girl." He said, as she looked around for him. She wiped a tear away, it was a happy one at that.

Groups of people were around Cecelia and Steve, Avengers, came around them. A team. Everyone shouted, seeing Thanos and his army.

Right now, all Cecelia wanted to do was jump in Bucky's arms, it'd been 5 whole years, but she couldn't. She couldn't celebrate having her father home, she had to fight, and she had to be strong. Even though she didn't want to. This was the fight of her life, and she'd be damned if she lost.

"Avengers..." Steve yelled, his hand calling out for Mjolnir. He caught it in his arm, then looking at Thanos. "Assemble." He said.

Everyone started to yell, and they ran towards the battle. Cecelia grabbed two and guns out and she started to shoot. Hand guns were more her thing anyways

Cecelia started to fight hand to hand combat with some aliens. Luckily, The Winter Soldier was a good trainer. Did she enjoy the training? Hell no. Did it help her in this situation? Hell yes. Did it also give her years of trauma? yes.

"Come back for more?" She asked, her hands out at her sides. A smirk was on Cecelia's face as she shrugged her shoulders. She put her guns away, grabbing out a knife. She flipped it up, and then caught it by the handle. Cecelia thought she died, but, she surely was alive.

"Where's your friend?" Proxima asked, sending Cecelia's heart to her stomach. Cecelia didn't respond.

"She's here, one way or another." Cecelia said, Natasha wasn't alive. She knew that, she hated that. But she was there. On Cecelia's heart. It sounded cliche', but honestly, Natasha was in everyone's heart.
She was in Cecelia's heart, she kept her going.

Proxima stared at Cecelia, a stupid smirk appearing on her face. She started to attack Cecelia, her staff trying to hit her. Cecelia ducked underneath it, and then brought her hand up and grabbed onto it, she pulled it down and it clattered to the ground.

Large strikes of blue lasers almost came coming down as they fought, it was around them. It made it harder for them to fight with stuff coming their way.

Proxima no longer had her staff, and Cecelia had the upper hand on her. The two started to fight, Cecelia using her knife in her, slashing at her. Cecelia flipped it behind her back, it went into her bandaged hand, Cecelia stabbed it into the Alien's neck, she pulled out and Proxima fell down.

Blood splattered onto Cecelia and she sighed. "Gross." She said before frowning.

Natasha said that in Wakanda.

A large bolt came down, hitting proxima and areas around her. Cecelia went flying away and into a pit. In that pit was someone who was only 1 year older than her now.
Peter Parker.
Spiderman.

"Hey, there." He said, his voice sounding high pitched.

"Hi." Cecelia said seeing the glove in his arms. She panted as the two laid on their backs. Cecelia had specks of blue blood on her. Her eyebrow had a cut through it. Blood was running down the entire side of her face. She was dirty, she was sweaty, she and she was bloody. So was everyone else.

"New suit?" Cecelia asked him, Peter nodded his head.

"Yeah." He said, Cecelia nodded her head as she leaned her head back on one of the rocks. Her body hurt to move. From head to toe it hurt. "You got a lot bigger- taller, I mean." Peter corrected, Cecelia nodded her head. It had been 6 years, and she was a growing kid. She was in Wakanda for a year, and then the blip. 6 whole years.

"Thanks." She sighed as she started to get up. She let out a strained groan as she did.

She looked up to see Carol standing there. She was definitely not a holograph this
time.

"When did you get here?" Cecelia panted as she got out of the hole. She looked at her leg, which was gushing blood, staining her white suit, and it hurt like hell.

"Not long ago." Carol said as Cecelia nodded her head. She saw some creature behind Carol, she quickly grabbed her gun out and shot at it.

"Hi, I'm Peter Parker." Peter said as the thing dropped to the ground. Cecelia sighed smoothing her hair out. She inhaled looking around. It looked like all hell had broken loose.

"Hey, Peter Parker. You got something for me?" Carol asked, seeing Peter's scared expression. Peter got up with a grunt, he saw the hundreds of Aliens coming towards the three.

"I don't know how you're gonna get it through all that." Peter said on time for multiple women to join her.

Wanda, Valkyrie, Okoye, Pepper, Mantis, Shuri, Gamora, Hope, and there was Cecelia.
"Don't worry." Wanda said, standing by Carol. She'd flown down next to her.

"She's got help." Okoye finished, bring Cecelia back to Wakanda. In their fight with Proxima.

"He'll die alone. As will you." Proxima said, not knowing that 3 women were around her.

"She's not alone." Natasha spoke, the alien turned around to see her and Cecelia standing there. Then seeing Okoye behind her.

Cecelia grabbed something out of her belt, a retractable baton,, or batons. She took them out, snapping them at her sides.
The girls+Peter started to walk towards the fight.

Cecelia was hitting people, fighting them to the death.

Cecelia fought with an alien. She looked for his weakness. His legs needed work, his kicks were sloppy.

So when it threw a kick at her, she kicked his leg. He fell down, and Cecelia put her foot on his chest. She pushed down on it, and then brought her foot up. She slammed it on it's head, getting a crunch. Cecelia stepped back away and started to fight others.

Meanwhile with Bucky, he'd seen Cecelia fighting her ass off. Then, he saw someone kick her in the back of the leg. She was slugged across the face and she fell over. The alien stood over her, a staff raised over her.

"No!" Bucky yelled, seeing the staff go down.

Back with Thanos, it was unfortunate. He'd punched Captain Marvel away with the Power stone. Tony laid on the ground, seeing Strange, holding up 1 finger.

Then he knew. Someone had to snap. That someone was him. Thanos put the power stone back into the glove off and Tony went over. He tried to pull the glove off of him, but it would barely budge a little bit.

Thanos punched him away, and Tony went tumbling back. "I am inevitable." He said, raising his glove up. His fingers snapped, and a clink was heard. Nothing happened. Thanos was confused. Why had nothing happened? He looked at his glove, confused. He no longer had the stones.

Then he saw Tony, the stones coming onto the hand of his suit. He was hurting as the electricity went up his arm.

"And I...am..." Tony panted, knowing his end. He knew what had to be done, he had to die.

He wanted to tell everyone a lot of stuff. He wanted to tell his daughter that he loved her 3000. He wanted to tell his wife that he loved her. He wanted to tell Bucky he forgave him, and that he was sorry. He wanted to apologize to Cecelia again. He wanted to tell Peter that time travel was made for him.

But he couldn't. He had to snap his fingers now. He had to save everyone.

"Iron man." Tony said before snapping his fingers. Rumbling was head a flash of light happened.

The alien standing over Cecelia dusted away before the staff could go through her. Cecelia sighed of relief as she laid there.

More of Thanos' army dusted away, and then, Thanos himself was dusted away. He was sitting down, and he sighed. He failed.

Cecelia stood up, grunting from her soreness. Blood leaked down her face, her hands, her leg. Dirt and grime covers red he body and her hair.

Cecelia looked over to see Tony leaneing onto a destroyed wall of the compound, a place she once called home. He exhaled as people landed in front of him.

His best friend.
His wife.
His son.
His family.

"Mr. Stark." Peter said landing. He saw Rhodey's hand on his face. "Hey. Mr. Stark. Can you hear me? It's Peter. Hey. We won, Mr. Stark. We won, Mr. Stark. We won! You did it, sir. We did it." Peter said, taking deep breath. His hand went onto Tony's chest, his voice shook as he felt himself drop. "I'm sorry. Tony." Peter said, dropping onto his knees. Pepper put her hands on his shoulders, bringing him back into his feet.

"Hey." Pepper said, putting her hand on his arc reactor, his heart. He put his hand over hers, weakly. But she felt him.

"Hey, Pep." Tony managed to breath out as Peter took steps back. Pepper put a smile onto her face for him. Tony was trying to stay alive for her, and for Morgan, and for Peter. But he couldn't.

"Tony? Look at me." Pepper said, Tony let out a weak groan, staring into her eyes. "We're gonna be okay. You can rest now." Pepper said, his breathing stopped. And finally, the light of his chest turned off. His hand moved from Peppers, and he stayed there.

Cecelia stared, feeling guilt. Her heart dropped as she watched Pepper there.
Cecelia dropped onto her knee, Bucky following after her. People followed after her, paying respect for their teammate, their comrade.

I'm sorry, Mr. Stark

-

1826 days
60 months
43830 hours
2628000 minutes
157788000 seconds
Five whole years.

That was how long Cecelia waited to be back in Bucky's arms again. Five years felt like 500 years. She longed to be in his arms and hear his voice every single day, month, hour, minute, and second she wanted Bucky.

After the battle, Cecelia went running towards her father, limping slightly. Her eyes welded with tears as she did. She jumped into his arms and he practically lifted her up off the ground.

"Hi, doll." Bucky said, tears dripping down his face. She dug her head into the crook of his neck.

"I missed you, dad." She said, mistaking his name. Bucky didn't care, because she knew how she felt. He dropped to the ground with her, making sure she hadn't fallen or anything. He was on his knees and he stopped hugging her. His hands went to her face and he stared at her, cupping her cheeks.

"You got so old, doll." He said as tears went down his face. Cecelia let out a watery laugh as he wiped them away with his thumbs. He kissed her forehead. "Are you hurt? Are you ok?" Bucky asked as he wiped some of the blood, the sweat, and the dirt from her face. Cecelia nodded her head.

"I'm ok." She whispered, he brought her back into a hug, his hand going to the back of her head. "I missed you so much, Bucky." Cecelia sobbed as he pulled her in once again. She let out a sob as he squeezed her tightly.

"I love you, so much, doll. I'm not going anywhere, I'm not going anywhere ever again. I'm here to stay." He said, Cecelia sniffled as he held onto her. He held onto her like it was the last time he'd ever see her, but in reality, he'd be there until the day he died.

Being in her father's arm brought a light back to Cecelia. Her eyes were brightened, and her smile came back.

The hole in her heart was filled, and she was at peace.

A/N:

lol next chapter get ur tissues lol. BUCKYS BACK.

this was also a long ass chapter...
YAYAYAYSYSYAYAYY.
i've been wanting to write them back together for so long...

and also when i wrote the part of steve telling ceil to get up, i literally ran to my pinterest and was like "I HAVE A QUOTE LIKE THIS"

AND I THOUGHT OF THIS AND I WAS LIKE IT IS CECELIA AND STEVE CODED OML

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 673 9
Star is only a child, and her entire life has been dictated by HYDRA, anything she did was what they wanted to do. She is confused and scared, but th...
17K 604 20
Brought to Earth by her mother, alongside her twin sister, at the young age of six, both Azar and Artemis train under SHIELD to become Earth's heroes...
1.5K 41 26
Sup biatches, this is an angsty story about a small child (he's 12) named y/n, and how he was forced to work with the Winter Soldier, lets see how th...