Vacation

By 5sosfanfiction237

When 1Ds kids get older, they decide to have a reunion, a vacation. More

Vacation
The families
01: The Styles-Tomlinson
03: the Maliks
04: The Horans
05: Goodbye ____, hello New Zealand
06: Karaoke

02: The Paynes

21 1 0
By 5sosfanfiction237

"Marlena, can you  come here for a second?" My mom asked as I walked to the living room and sat down. "What do you want to tell me?" I asked "You remember your father being in a band, right?" She asked as I nodded "They're having a reunion and that means their kids and wives too.  So in other words, we're going on a vacation to New Zealand." My mom said "I always wanted to go to New Zealand." I said excited.

"That's great, sweetie. Now, we leave tomorrow, so you should start packing." My mom said as I nodded and then walked to my room, packing. After I did, I walked downstairs for Family Movie Night. "And can I bring a friend to this vacation or?" I asked "You can bring one friend, that's it." My dad said "Thanks dad." I said and then texted Lejla about it. She agreed to go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 19K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1M 38.6K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 59.9K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...