Dbs In high school

By Tee_Gemma

Basically them and their high school life . . . . . . . . . ⚠️T.W⚠️ Swearing Coz like Vegeta exists Mentions... More

Author's note
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
A/N
Part 8
Part 9
A/N
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
A/N
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23

Part 13

24 2 1
By Tee_Gemma

Double update, let's gooooo!!!!!!!

Krillin's POV

I'm currently on my bed, hair damp from the shower I just had. Yamcha walks into the room and slumps on his bed.

"Man, what a day! I'm exhausted!!" He groans

"Aren't you always tired?" Tien asks him.

Him and Yamcha decided to crash in my place today. I don't mind actually since I have some space in my room for us 3.

"Hey! Checking ladies out isn't an easy task. It takes a lot of energy and dedication to..."

Before he could finish his statement, Tien smacked his head. The rest of their conversation is blurred and I enter deep into my thoughts of a certain blond haired android. I don't even know why I bother, she doesn't even like me and I bet she think I'm weird. I sigh lowly but Tien seemed to catch it.

"Hey, you good bro?" He asks me, scooting closer to me. "What's on your mind hmm?"

"Its nothing, I'm fine dude." I reply. I don't really feel like talking about my love problems.

"Hmm okay, since a certain android is in your mind I suppose I should let you be." He smirks at me as I feel my face heat up a bit. I sigh defeated.

"Fine" I admit  "but what's there not to think about. Her blond hair, her deep blue eyes that I could get lost in....."

"Umm, 18's eyes are light blue though" Yamcha cuts me off and that earned him another smack on the head from Tien.

"Dude, what's with the smacking today?? My head hurts "he whines

I sigh again. "I've been trying to make moves on her since I met her but I'm such a coward. What if she thinks I'm a wimp or a weirdo? I'm way out of her league dude. But I love her"

"Aww, he loves her" Tien coos making me blush even more

"Eww, he loves her" Yamcha cringes

"Yamcha! I swear to fucking Kami if you make another statement, I'll chop off your dick and feed it to you!!" Tien growls and Yamcha gulps

"Don't worry Krillin" he says facing me. "We'll... I mean I'll help in anyway possible."

"Thanks Tien"

I lay down on my bed.  The weather is really nice tonight, it's making me sleepy.

                ---------------------------------
Third person POV

Morning rolled in really quick, the gang meet up in their meeting spot close to school and began their walk to school as usual. Yamcha had earned himself a few smack in the head from Amanda, Bulma and 18. The chaos is normal at this point. Vegeta was walking next to Bulma and each time his hand brushed hers, his ears tinted red. He thought 'fuck it' and held her hand, gaining her attention. She looks up at him, making eye contact with him. They both look away blushing. 18 who was standing close to Bulma nudged her and winked at her, making her face even more flushed as she remembered their conversation the night before.

Before separating to their different classes for the morning, Goku had asked Chichi for her number, something he didn't think he needed because, I mean , he's Goku.

*time skip*

Chichi's POV
I was in class when I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I sneakingly look at it to see a text from Goku.

Goku🥰❤
Hey, wanna hang out after school today?

Chichi 😍💕

Sure, I'd love to. Where to though?

Goku🥰❤️

I wanna walk to the lake. The weather's kinda nice for a walk. Maybe get ice cream on the way?

Chichi 😍💕

Sounds good to me(^ω^*)

Goku🥰❤️

Great. Meet me at my locker after school Kay?

Chichi😍💕

Sure.

So I guess I'm preoccupied after school then. But then again, am I complaining? Goku just asked me out!! Well, not on a date but we're hanging out!! Just the two of us!! I can't wait. The rest of the school day felt as if it was slowed down and I hated it. I almost forgot to text Amanda about it

Chi✨🥂

Heyyy!!! So I won't be following you guys
home today....(。・ω・。)

Crazy gurl Mandy👁️👄👁️

Why is that?

Chi✨🥂
I'm hanging out with Goku after school. Were going to walk by the lake and get ice cream(♥ω♥*)

Crazy gurl Mandy👁️👄👁️

Really now?(  ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Chi✨🥂

Yeahh (◎_◎;)
Stop teasing

Crazy gurl Mandy👁️👄👁️

Okay okay!!
Have fun!!
But be home before curfew.
You know how dad gets....

Chi✨🥂

I know

Crazy gurl Mandy 👁️👄👁️

And be careful out there.

Chi✨🥂

Okay mum (´・_・')

Crazy gurl Mandy 👁️👄👁️

( ˘ ³˘)♥

I'm not trying to get detention today so I drop my phone back in my pocket as I focus on class. This is the last class for today and I loose focus on what the teacher is saying and watch the clock tick on the wall. We still have 15 minutes before school ends and I sigh impatiently. Can't time run faster. I think with a groan.

*15 minutes later* (in spongebob narrator voice)

The bell rings and I feel like I'm the first to get up from my seat. The pool of students rush out of the class, drowning the voice of the teacher who is still giving instructions. I walk to my locker which is coincidentally across Goku's.

"Hey Goku!" I wave to him and he walked over

"Hey Chichi, how was class?" Always so sweet

"Nothing special. Just boring talk. Sometimes I reconsider taking history courses" I sigh earning a cute giggle from Goku. I cooed in my mind as I lock up my locker.

"You ready?" He asks me

"Yeah, let's...."

I suddenly feel my phone buzz. I just got a text.

Blue💙🐦🫐

Hey Chi, could you tell Amanda to hang OK for me, the principal needs me and it might be a while. She's not picking up

Yellow✨💛

Sure thing. I'm not with her atm tho
I'm going out with Goku to the lake

Blue💙🐦🫐

DATE??!!

Yellow ✨💛

Noooo(ง'-̀̀'́)ง
Just hanging out

Blue 💙🐦🫐

If you say so( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I sigh. Bulma loves to tease me. "Its Bulma, she wants me to tell Amanda that she might be late." I say to Goku.

"Okay then, tell her" I do so

'Calling Crazy gurl Mandy 👁👄👁'

"What even are those emojis?" Goku laughs, seeing the way I save Amanda's number.

Crazy gurl Mandy👁👄👁
0:02

"Hey girl, whatya need?"

"Bulma says she'll be late. Had to meet the principal for something"

"Okey. Go on your date girl!!"

"IT'S NOT A DATE!!"

"It'S nOt A dAtE~" she mimics me. "Have fun girl".

Crazy gurl Mandy👁👄👁
Call ended

"Aish this bitch" I groan.

Goku laughs. "You two are something else"

"Look I love her, but sometimes I just want to push her off a moving car" I groan, massaging my forehead while Goku laughs.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Shall we?" Goku says leading me out of school

              ----------------------------------

Heyaaaa!!!! Another one complete. So I'm going to be updating this book once a week. No certain date in mind tho. I want to make a schedule so I don't get lazy and forget to update (●__●)

Anyways, comment. Its boring here

1243 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 17.5K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
73.1K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
394K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
464K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...