Taken As Reward (The war of p...

By Rachayetria

Zehra Hassan She was robbed of her ordinary life, brought into the dirt turned into a profanity introduced t... More

AUTHOR NOTE
DEDICATION
TRIGGER
CHARACTER
PLAYLIST
Prologue
01. Barbadi
02. Tadbeer
03. Gajra
04. Azmanzil
05. Badla
06. Aashna
07. Hasrat
08. Massla
09. Musalsal
10. Iztiraar
11. Muqtalif
12. Mehfooz
13. Harqat
14. Lugai
15. Fanaa
16. Sufiyana
17. Khel
18. Rooh
19. Keher
Here's An idea!
20. Haasid
21. Khelwad
22. Shak
23. Keemat
24. Kuffar
25. Undekha
26. Jazbatein
27. Aaftaab
28. Selaab
29. Gunnah
COMPLETE BOOK CHART
30. Kabil
31. Zubaniyat
32. Musibatein
33. Mubashrat
34. Mukhtalif
35. Masal
36. Khuda
37. Izzat
38. Behaya
40. Sharam
Bonus Scene ( Abhiraj's POV)
41. Rahazan
42. Gaddar
43. Haadsa
44. Zehni
45. Hashar
46. Munasib
47. Munafiqat
48. Barbadi 2.0
49. Aakhir
50. Antim
VOTING PAGE
Epilogue
BONUS 01
BONUS 02
BONUS 03
BONUS 04

39. Lihaaz

8.8K 637 130
By Rachayetria

ZEHRA

"Yeah, so you are eager to hold on to things that might be scary for you? Zehra!"  he turned towards me, I am not sure what I was thinking when I did what I did, I just wanted to make him suffer. I only went down to pinch him too, but a twist in my head echoed an idea.

He turned towards me, his head and mind lingering on the door and the entire diner before it rested back on me. "Zehra. Would you like me to be sweet? Or rough?" He asked me suddenly, I blinked his question astounding me.

But a tingle twined in my guts, I could feel the discharge in between my legs, his soul gaze, the colour eyes that evaluated me. I stared blankly at him.
"What?" I asked him, something crawled on my skin but perhaps it was desperation and not fear.

Feeling it, was a new thing occurrence, the sweet tingle the twists and curls inside my belly all felt so sweet, he suddenly stood up, his body towering over my sitting position, "How would you like me, Zehra?" He inquired again,

This set-up, the food the table the hotel, all reminded me of one thing that he had said to me, something that resided in the back of my mind, something was not right with me.

All this hunger that I feel this starvation only comes with him, intercourse has been trauma, pain misery distress. But not a single nerve in me cringes, or becomes scared at the thought of him, instead was it the love that I feel for him? That rather made me lustful of him.

The one thing that I might have unconsciously lived stranded my mind and I spoke, “I just want you to fuck me senseless and so hard that I forget the view I saw!” these were the words he spoke to me when he took me to that hotel on the mountain and told me this is what he does.

He blinked surprised at my response, he took a step back. "You are not those women, Zehra!" He said so quietly, and I got on my feet.

"I know, but I want to know what I lost in all these years." I am unsure, this anguish is not my forté, but something about him made me speak today.

Maybe how he allows me to demand things has finally shown his effect, I wonder if he will get tired of feeling my appeal.

He reached for my cheek, cupping it from one hand. "You lost nothing! Everything I have or had was always reserved for you." His few words before he raided my lips, he pushed me backwards, my steps faltering back, but he caught my waist and turned me around and the empty table top next to our table, he inclined me down to it, not once leaving my mouth.

"Fuck, Zehra! Marriage! We have to wait till marriage!" He said on my lips, but I smirked, I reached for his waist pants, my core was suffering from need, aching for him.
"Are you going to leave me if I am not what you expect?" I asked him, his hand caught my hands on his waist.

WARNING ⚠️  🔞 PLEASE UNDERAGE READERS AVOID THESE CHAPTERS THEY MAY MESS WITH YOUR HEAD!

He entangled my hand behind me, caught with his one hand, and another with entangle on my waist he hopped me on the table, "Should I fuck that thought out of your mind, Zehra?" He asked me, with a sinister smirk on his face.

"Yes, please."

It was spoken directly from my core, I am sure my mind has left responding now. He laughed, and he looked around. "I don't want our first time to be on a god-damn hotel table!" He said, and he is right, neither do I want that.

"Let me do something for you Daiwik?" I asked him, My core was clenching I needed him. In any form I can get, the distance from the hotel diner to the hotel room feels wrong. I need to lessen this aching.

He blinked, he let go of my hand, and I slid down the table and squatted before him.
"Zehra! You don't have-" My chest heaved,

"You do it for me? You showed me pleasure, Daiwik!" I told him, not meeting his eyes, I reached for his belt, undoing it, and the flash of how I had done it in Chandravani haveli replayed in my head. My hands fumbled on the buckle.

He held a hold on my hands, "And only I am going to do that for you!" He spoke with authority, "I want to Daiwik," I bared-whispered but he heard me, My hands were still on the buckles but he held my hand, not letting it go.

"Are you sure?" He asked me, I looked up, saw his face,

Truth...

I nodded, I am sure. I am not going to let a phrase that I heard ruin me and him, he said my oblivion is the best choice.

He let go of my hand, and I smiled to remind myself that this was Daiwik, the man who showed me what love is, my eyes did not leave him when I unbutton his jeans and slid them down, removed his penis from his boxer, my breath hitched at its sight,

I shoved the nervousness aside and looked up and the moment I met his eyes, I knew what I was doing would never be wrong.

His hand traced my jawline, parting my lips with his thumb, "Only if you are sure, Zehra!" he asked me, and I nodded.

I kept my lips on his tip, and in one long thrust I filled in my mouth, its edge hitting the back of my neck, a gag rang out from me, and I heard him moan so loud, his hands sliding to my hollowed cheek.

I bobbed my head out, and once again tried to fit him in my mouth again, once again he hit the end, and every time I successfully thrust him in my mouth he groaned and yelled moaning.
His sound felt victorious to me.
I was the one doing it for the last two times. But now, I am giving him pleasure.

His hand entangled in my long brown hair, my head swerving back and forth on his length, his groan grew louder with every passing second. "I am about to come, Zehra!" He warned me but I did not stop,
It felt good. He felt good.

Suddenly I felt the cum in my mouth as he exploded with a loud moan, "Fuck! Zehra!" He pulled out, "I have never come this hard before!" He said in his grunting voice, pulling back, I swallowed him, "Good girl!" And next thing I know he put himself back in his pants and hovered me over, on my feet, holding my hair and pulling my head, "Now the time to fuck you senseless!" He said holding onto my wrist and dragging me out.

I was taken upstairs soon after by the elevator, not leaving my wrist once, he didn't look at me though, just straight ahead.
He walked me towards our bedroom, passing by Taara's room, when I saw Taara and Abhiraj at the door, opening the room with a key card. Both of them turned to see us, but Daiwik didn't stop and just dragged us to our door.

Both of them stood there, Abhiraj was attempting to fit the key card but Taara only stared at us. Both Daiwik and Abhiraj managed to open the door at the same time, but we entered in haste.

Daiwik shut the door behind him and turned to me. "Take that dress down!" He told me, and I nodded, slipping the zipper away, Daiwik undid his shirt and threw it on the bench,

My dress fell on the floor, and I stepped out of it keeping it straight on the bench Next thing I knew, I was dragged towards the bed, and Daiwik hovered over me.

He fumbled ahead, kissing my lips before his hands held my underwear and he slid it down, throwing it on the bench, "We don't have time to fold the clothes before I fuck you, Zehra! And you won't have the energy to when I am done with you."His words rang loud and clear, the bed creaks when he moved by the bedside table, and from the bad of clothes he came with, he opened the chain and removed the same box of condoms I had seen in his house.

"I thought you wanted to wait till marriage. But I guess you came prepared?" I said utterly surprised at my own words and he laughed before he climbed on me again.

"What I want doesn't usually go with what I end up doing. It's better to be prepared!" he said, and removing the condom he pushed it on his length, adjusting his well, his focus on it with his masculinity in display was a catastrophically beautiful view.

When he was done, he leaned forward and kissed me again, his hands skidding throw my waist to my thighs and then at my knees, it's a sensitive place, and his rough hands made me shift my butt, he slid his hand at the back of my knee and my breath hitched at his touch and he folded my legs up, till I was spread.

He staged himself at the entrance, leaning forward, "Are you sure Zehra?"  he asked me, and I nodded,
"Will it be fine if I lose it Zehra?" he warned me,

"Yes."

And the next minute in one long stroke he was inside me, I screamed out first in pain followed by pleasure. He stretched my core pain but it felt so good,

His words left him, "All of it..." he pushed himself more inside, and I was stretched to my max, and he didn't care about slow or rhythm, he pulled back again and thrust inside me so hard, I whimpered, screaming out in pain and pleasure.

The bed creaked so loud with his motion, and the next second he was lunging me on me, the bed creaking under us, while he mercilessly pounded inside me again and again, the bed shaked under our weight.

I whimpered and cried in pleasure, it felt good. So good, I moaned calling out his name, and he didn't stop, he caught both of my hands and kept them on the bed's headboard to prevent me from bouncing along the bed.

My hands folded backwards holding onto the bed's headboard and his hands on top of mine, keeping me in place, while he lunged inside me like a madman.

I felt the inside of me soaring, slowly starting to ache, but it felt incredible. So raw, he was no less than an animal as he says.

He made my head go blank, nothing but him rallying on top of me, his grunting with the bed grind filled the ambience with my loud silent screams I was too lost in the trance for even a voice to escape me.

My core ached but I did not want him to stop, "Fuck! Zehra! Fuck!" he yelled so loud, at me, the entire room rang with him, and his sounds, the bed begged to stop but we didn't. I felt my orgasm hitting, and a loud screaming moan escaped me but that didn't stop him. Nothing did.

Its grating sound filled the room, Daiwik's voice  gripped the room with a loud groan as he was about to come and in a last thrust with his release, the bed fell under, its ply breaking down.
When he came.

I fell into the sinkhole of the bed.
He broke the bed.

I was very surprised! Shocked. I just stare into the nothingness of heaven he just offered me. Breathing heavily, it took a whole hour for us to settle down, panting in the room.

"Do you think the walls are soundproof?"

"I don't think so."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
VOTES TARGET - 70 (70 votes or no update!)
400 people are reading how hard it is to click on a star?

God!!!!! This uncanny need to write Abhiraj's POV for this chapter when they entered the room🤣🤣🤣🤣 I am evil!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

851K 8K 13
❤️COMPLETED AND TAKEN DOWN ❤️ SECOND PART OF LOVE WINS SERIES Only sample paper here EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON KINDLE ORDER OF SERIES 1.INCOMPREHENSI...
8.5K 483 14
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒!!! [𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞] 𝐕𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐗 𝐀𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢 "So you want to be my wife?" He asked pinning her to the...
563K 34.6K 43
Completed ✅ #1 in break up on 14/11/21 Vihaan Roy "Everything in life should be planned so you do the right thing at the right time and right place...
48.2K 3.5K 26
Inara Bakshi She was simply existing, with her perfect job her perfect friend circle, her perfect life, extravagant and extraordinary living. But wh...