Another Malfoy - Lilith Malfo...

By ImJustAWeirdoAuthor

Lily is brave despite her violent family, which is very poorly received by her father and brother. Luckily fo... More

Description + Prologue + chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 2

16 2 0
By ImJustAWeirdoAuthor

Hey guys. I just wanted to quickly remind you that Lily and James Potter are still alive, as I would like to try out what Harry's character would be like if he had never grown up with the Dursleys. It has influenced him somehow. Sirius is in Azkaban because he allegedly betrayed the two and so on. If James and Lily no longer fit into the story, I can still remove them or just kill them. It's my story, I can kill whoever I want. Theoretically, I could also kill Harry, but I still need that guy. Anyways, have fun with this chapter.

IV = Inner Voice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3: The Potter family

(Songs to listen to while reading: idk tell me})

As we apparated into Diagon Alley, I felt a sick in my stomach. I will never get used to it. That shitty sensitive stomach doesn't allow me. Father went into Gringotts to get us money (actually we also have a lot of money at home but apparently it is only for father's purposes. What an Idiot), which is why Draco and I had to wait outside (meanwhile he provoked me all the time with nasty comments and crunches in my arm so that I also insult him and he can snitch it to father. Unsuccessfully.) When father came out again, he pressed two small bags with several Galleons into my hand. Has he forgotten his basic principles in life or why does he give me his money?

"Draco and I have to go somewhere. Buy your things yourself but don't do anything, that gets our family into trouble, otherwise there will be trouble for you." He said threateningly. I nodded.

"Okay." I answered meek. Liar. I'm such a fucking liar. I'm going to make trouble. I wouldn't be me if not. Of course, making trouble only means stuff like doing things that my father forbids me and not being anti-muggle. And I really wouldn't be me if I didn't do these things. Father and Draco went away and unobtrusively bow into Nocturne Alley. Oh, what a surprise.

I also made my way to the shops, first to Olivanders. When I entered the store, I was alone. I thought. Out of nowhere, an old man with white hair appeared. Olivander. He murmured a few words and then began to measure the distance of my ears, the length of my arms and legs and even the distance of my nostrils. It was strange, but I guess you can determine the wand faster and more appropriately. So I had to trust him. Hard. I'm not exactly the most trustworthy person. You have to earn my trust. Or maybe I haven't met a person I can trust from the start. I have a few trust issues. Who could we blame for this?

Olivander handed me a wand and then said: "walnut wood, unicorn hair and eleven and a half inches long. It's hard to bend." I swung the wand, whereupon an inkwell burst. ,,No, no way. Walnut wood does not suit you. But maybe ash wood and unicorn hair. That could fit." He pressed another magic wand into my hand. I swung him. A cosy warmth permeated me. "Oh yes, that's the right magic wand for you." Olivander smiled. I also smiled. I've always wanted to have my own wand and now I had it. Olivander told me the price, which of course I also paid. I left the store and continued on my way to Madam Malkins.

After two hours, I have gotten everything I needed. My school uniform, a caldron, my wand, my books and so on. Now I actually only had to go to Florish and Blotts as agreed before to go home with my family. But since this was only agreed in fifteen minutes, I wanted to get an ice cream. It's warm, no, hot, I really need it. So I went to the ice cream parlour and got myself three flavours. As left the store, I suddenly bumped into someone. My jacket, which I put over my left arm, fell to the ground, together with not only one ice, but two. I lost my balance in shock, my counterpart too. He got up quickly.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry. Did you hurt yourself?" The boy asked. "I didn't see you. Really. This thing is of no use to me." A little surprised, I sat there on the floor and stared at him in confusion. Wow.

"Everything's just fine, I didn't watch my steps either." I said gently. He stood up relieved.

"Ugh, thank god. Are you all right?" He asked with a smile and held out his hand but I stood up on my own. He pulled his hand back.

"Yes, everything's okay. How about you?"

"Yes, I'm fine too, thank you." I took a closer look at him. He had black, ruffled hair, green eyes and was as tall as me, at most a few centimetres taller. He wore round glasses. He seemed nice. "Sorry, if I talked so much right away. I was worried. Thank you, Mum." He said the last three words sarcastically, so I had to grin a little. "My mum is just a caring and nice person. It's great, but it can also get annoying." He then said with pressed lips together. "Wow I meet a new person and the first thing I talk about is my mum. Sorry. I don't know where that came from."

"No problem, as long as we don't talk about my parents." I grinned at him.

"Cool, I will always talk about my mum and your parents will remain a mystery." He laughed. I laughed too.

IV: He is sweet. We found your future husband, Lily.

Be a quiet inner voice, no one wants you here.

IV: You're into him.

No, I'm not! I'm eleven, I'm not into boys yet!

IV: He is something special. He is caring. You don't want to be treated badly anymore, this boy would treat you like his personal princess. And by the way, you say words like "shit" and "fucking" every day, mentally, you are in your late teenage years.

Firstly, I don't want to be a princess, especially not for just one person and secondly, I've known him for a minute, so please just shut up. I don't trust you.

IV: Still because of the incident? That was four years ago.

You and the gut feeling are to blame for the fact that my life is now hell. My father and my brother are beating me because of you.

IV: But your big mouth remains?

Shut up!

May I introduce my super annoying and contradictory inner voice, which apparently can never shut her stupid mouth.

IV: I think that's a bit nasty.

I said shut up!

Anyway, he now took my jacket and put it on a table.

"Sorry. I didn't want to ruin it." He murmured guiltily.

"Stop blaming yourself. It's not ruined at all. We can just clean the jacket." I smiled. He took a napkin and tried doubtfully to clean the jacket. But he distributed it rather. I shook my head with a grin. Kind of cute, this clumsy thingy.

Uh-huh!

Yes, okay, I like him a bit, but it doesn't mean that we're getting married.

"I think you're making it worse right now." I grinned and shook my head.

"Now that you say it." He said and threw the napkin, along with the, now dirty, ice cream into the trash.

"Harry, couldn't you wait a minute to eat your ice cream?" A man's voice asked, laughing. I turned around. Apart from the eyes, the man looked just like the boy, who was apparently called Harry. Harry. A beautiful name. Inner voice, please hold back.

"I couldn't get to it, Dad. I'm ran into-" Harry looked at me, slightly expectantly.

"Lily." I introduced myself.

"Thank you. I ran into Lily and the ice fell down." He explained to his dad, slightly bitter. "This has also made the jacket dirty." He finished the statement. His dad nodded understandingly.

"You are not allowed to do magic outside of school, but since I am no longer in Hogwarts, I can take care of it." He said briefly and conjured up the jacket clean.

"Thank you." I smiled at him.

"No problem. I'm James Potter." He waved off. I smiled.

"Ehm Hi, I'm Lily... Last name is unimportant. But you already know my name. Harry just introduced me." I introduced myself, once again.

"What a coincidence.. My wife's name is also Lily." He said fascinated.

"It's actually a common name, but well, you don't meet many people, who have the same name as someone else you know." I said shrugging.

"Well, well, well. I didn't expect to see her here, James. Don't you have to fight against, in you opinion, bad people. As an Auror, you always have to be there. At least they are when I'm in the ministry." A familiar voice said, all the sudden. My father. No, no, no. I'm talking to the Potters. My father absolutely hates the family. I was fascinated earlier that I was just talking to the Potters, after all they defeated Voldemort, but I didn't let it be noticed. They always had to be addressed to the Voldemort thing. That has to burden them. Being famous is a blessing and a curse.

Yeah, my father friend to be friends with James, since the Potters were Voldemorts defeaters, so maybe even more evil. And James was like: ,,No, bitch" So my father went like: ,,I hate you" and then last year, he went to Draco and was like: ,,Become friends with Harry Potter, because maybe he could be a dark wizard" and then, when Draco had 2 chances, he screwed up. Idiot.

"I didn't expect to see you here either, Lucius. After all, you never deal with lower class people like us otherwise." James said, imitating my father perfectly. I laughed. He was right, yes. My father was a person who thinks he is something better. Unfortunately, he had heard that I was laughing. Okay, I was dead. Why was I laughing so loud?

"You? What are you doing here with the Potters?"

"Do you know him?" Harry asked me.

"Does she know me? That's my daughter." Father said rather contemptuously than proudly. What can I expect?

"I told you, my last name is unimportant." I said, shrugging, to Harry.

,,Unimportant. Please, the Malfoys are very much appreciated in the wizarding world." He said half laughing, half contempt.

"Not from me." I shot back. Father looked at me contemptuously. "Money does not make you a good person, father. Just makes you a bigger idiot." I turned back to Harry. ,,I swear, I am not a second Draco Malfoy. I would probably die. And throw up. And die again because I suffocated in the vomit. Which would be a very dignified death for a person like my brother."

"We have to go now. Draco is already waiting." Father took my arm and pulled me with him. Oh Merlin, I am in huge trouble, when I get back home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479K 9.7K 25
This story is about a girl who is in love with Draco Malfoy ever since first year. He doesn't know how she feels about him. Draco and her are really...
7K 145 21
Life in Hogwarts was not as easy as you thought it would be. You were a very welcomed Hufflepuff in your first year because of your parents' reputati...
723K 25.4K 72
"Must be tough, everyone loves you, don't they? So goddamn perfect. They don't see it but I do, Potter. I can see straight through you." "And what do...
120K 2.6K 11
"I'm afraid that if I say friends you'll hit me." Harry joked after a moment of thinking it over. I let out a small, amused chuckle when he said that...