š•š€š‹š„šš“šˆšš€

By lonkaiorr

š…š«šØš¦ š­š”šž šŸš¢š«š¬š­ š­š¢š¦šž šˆ š„šØšØš¤šžš š¢š§ š²šØš®š« šžš²šžš¬ šˆ š¤š§šžš° š­š”ššš­ šˆ š°šØš®š„š... More

š…šššœšž š‚š„ššš¢š¦š¬ + šƒš¢š¬šœš„ššš¢š¦šžš«
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŽš§šž
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š°šØ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š”š«šžšž
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š…šØš®š«
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š…š¢šÆšž
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š’š¢š±
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š’šžšÆšžš§
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š„š¢š š”š­
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šš¢š§šž
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“šžš§
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š°šžš„šÆšž: šššš«š­ šŽš§šž
š’šØšœš¢ššš„ šŒšžšš¢šš
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š°šžš„šÆšž: šššš«š­ š“š°šØ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š”š¢š«š­šžšžš§
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š…šØš®š«š­šžšžš§
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š…š¢šŸš­šžšžš§
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š’š¢š±š­šžšžš§
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š’šžšÆšžš§š­šžšžš§
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š„š¢š š”š­šžšžš§
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šš¢š§šžš­šžšžš§
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š°šžš§š­š²: šššš«š­ šŽš§šž
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š°šžš§š­š²: šššš«š­ š“š°šØ
š’šØšœš¢ššš„ šŒšžšš¢šš
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š°šžš§š­š² šŽš§šž

š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š„š„šžšÆšžš§

1.1K 42 36
By lonkaiorr

November 24th
Friday

"Hello?" Jaidyn said once the call connected. A few weeks had passed and it was now the weekend before the group left for Hawaii. Jaidyn had just gotten her hair done and was on the way to Kyonni's house for their Friendsgiving dinner.

"Jaidyn! Why are you late?!" Kyonni exclaimed through the phone. Kyonni was a very punctual person, however, Jaidyn was not.

"Ky calm down, I'm only 12 minutes late. Plus I'm pulling into your driveway right now so come open the door." Jaidyn laughed as she put her car in park and then pressed the end-call button on the screen of her car.

Moments later, Phoenix came out of the house to get Jaidyn. As she walked towards her car Jaidyn took time to take in her outfit. She was dressed in a black Essentials hoodie paired with black ripped jeans and her 'Dark Glow' Yeezy 700s. She wore her signature gold cross necklace and nose stud. Her brown shoulder-length locs were freshly dyed and retwisted and the color glistened in the sunset.

"Hey baby," Phoenix said opening Jaidyn's door. Jaidyn squealed leaning in to hug her. "I just saw you yesterday girl." Phoenix laughed but hugged her back tightly nonetheless.

"I don't care," Jaidyn mumbled snuggling deeper in her chest. Phoenix chuckled leaning down to sweetly kiss but Jaidyn smoothly slipped in her tongue making Phoenix pull away.

"See you always push it, get yo' ass out the car." Phoenix tapped her thigh. Jaidyn playfully rolled her eyes and got out of the car. Phoenix closed her door and they walked into Kyonni's house.

"Finally, thought I would have to send Kai out there on y'all." Kyonni said as they walked into the dining room where the food was sitting. Everyone had dropped off their dishes in advance yesterday. There was ham, Mac n' cheese, collard greens, rolls, candied yams, and a small pan of dressing since Jaidyn and Malakai were the only ones who ate it.

"Kai ain't doing shit, Kai is hungry. Sit down so Kai can eat." Malakai said glaring at them.

"Boy shut up, damn." Myah scolded him slapping his chest. He had been talking about eating since nine this morning. Malakai mugged her before turning away from her mumbling under his breath. They all sat down and prayed for one another, their families, and themselves before making their plates and beginning to eat.

It was now about nine o'clock and everyone was stuffed and ready to go home, except Taniyah who would be staying the night with Kyonni as she does most weekends.

"Jai," Malakai called. "Come here let me talk to you." He smirked. Phoenix had told him that at the end of the dinner he needed to distract Jaidyn so that she could talk to Kyonni, Taniyah, and Myah about Jai's birthday.

While Malakai took Jaidyn upstairs to talk about absolutely nothing, Phoenix broke down her plans to the rest of them.

"Ite so, Myra booked the Airbnb it's a 5 bedroom house. Me and Jai gon' take the basement cause we grown." Phoenix said with a smirk.

"Aw hell naw." Myah mugged her understanding of what she was trying to imply making Phoenix stifle a laugh before continuing.

"While we're at dinner you two," she pointed between Kyonni and Myah. "Yall gon' decorate the basement for me. I'll get the stuff y'all just decorate." She made it clear and they nodded taking in her words.

"And Taniyah, you and Kai gon' go pick up her momma." She finished making everyone look at her with confusion.

"I thought her mom had to work?" Myah asked what everyone was thinking.

"Nah," Phoenix shook her head. "I had her lie to Jai so she could surprise her. Her granny coming too." She confessed.

"Awnn, Ms.Shirley is coming! She's gonna be so happy!" Kyonni clapped her hands. Jaidyn's grandma Shirley was her father's mom who lived in North Carolina. Even though Jaidyn's dad claimed he wasn't the father — even though he was, Ms.Shirley was still as active in Jaidyn's life as she could be. She flew into Chicago every Christmas, called Jaidyn frequently, and even had a college savings account for when Jaidyn graduated.

"I hope she will." Phoenix smiled.

November 25th
Saturday

Today was the day that everyone would be leaving to go to Hawaii. Their flight would be leaving later at six so Phoenix decided to take Jaidyn on a date.

After ringing her doorbell, she was met with Myra. "Hey Nyx," Myra said moving to the side to let her in.

"Wassup Myra," Phoenix nodded. "Yo' sister ready?" She asked sitting on the couch.

"Not at all. She just got out of the shower." Myra laughed while Phoenix let out an irritable sigh. "Where y'all finna go though?" She asked flopping down onto the other couch.

"Finna go see the lil fish and shit. She has been talking about going for a while. Then have us a lil picnic." Phoenix shrugged and Myra nodded. A few minutes of silence later, Jaidyn finally made her way downstairs. Her outfit consisted of a white SKIMS tank top with matching leggings and wore a tan, black, and white oversized flannel on top. She paired her outfit with her tan foam runners and tan Marc Jacobs tote bag.

VISUAL:

"Hi, my love!" Jaidyn exclaimed running up to Phoenix. She was truly obsessed with her girlfriend, as was Phoenix.

"Ain't no hi, I told you I was on the way an hour ago." Phoenix mugged her while Myra laughed.

"I was busy when you texted me!" She laughed knowing she was lying. She was lying down watching Rapunzel she just didn't feel like getting up.

"Mhm, let's go." Phoenix grabbed her hand leading her to the door. "Bye, Myra we'll be back at like four." She said before they walked out.

Arriving at the Shedd Aquarium, Phoenix handed the lady at the register her phone to scan their tickets. Once approved and handed a brochure of the building the couple began walking to the exhibits.

"Where do you want to go first baby?" Jaidyn asked holding onto Phoenix's arm.

"Let's go see the penguins," Phoenix responded making Jaidyn nod and look at the map to see where to walk. They started their walk over to the penguins while occasionally stopping and interacting with whatever animals Jaidyn found adorable, which was almost all of them.

"Oh my gosh, they're so cute P!" Jaidyn cooed as they approached the penguins and Phoenix nodded in agreement.

"On foe nem, these lil niggas decent as hell." Phoenix smiled at the penguins. "Aw shit look at lil man," she added pointing at one of the penguins that were belly-flopping in a circle.

"Oh my gosh! That's so cute. Wait let me take some pictures!" Jaidyn pouted going into her bag to get her phone. Phoenix laughed before grabbing her phone as well to take a picture of how happy Jaidyn looked.

"Ite c'mon, the dolphin show is about to start." Phoenix said throwing her arm over Jaidyn's shoulder and Jaidyn smiled turning around so they could walk.

An hour and 30 minutes later the couple had just pulled up to the park where they'd be having their picnic. They got out of the car and walked around to the trunk to grab what they brought. Jaidyn brought pizza, wings, fruits, chips, and water, while Phoenix brought juice, candy, napkins, a whiteboard and dry erase markers, and of course a large blanket.

They found them a nice spot before laying down their blanket and spreading out their food and drinks.

"What's this for?" Jaidyn questioned holding up the whiteboards and markers.

"That ain't for right now nosy." Phoenix chuckled taking them from her. "Sit down and eat yo' food mama." She kissed her forehead and Jaidyn leaned up to lick her lips. "Girl what the fu- sit down." Phoenix glared at her and Jaidyn laughed loudly before sitting down on the blanket and starting to eat her pizza.

20 minutes later they were both full of pizza, wings, and gummy worms. Phoenix grabbed the boards, handing one to Jaidyn and keeping the other before going to her notes where she had questions picked out for her and Jai to talk about.

"Bae," Phoenix blurted gaining Jaidyn's attention from watching a little boy fall trying to do a cartwheel.

"Hm?" Jaidyn laughed looking over at her.

"C'mere," She motioned her over. Jaidyn scooted her and laid between Phoenix's spread legs. "You in the mood to talk?" She asked.

"Sure," Jaidyn smiled. "What are we talking about?" She asked rubbing Phoenix's arm.

"Anything," Phoenix shrugged. "I got us some questions on my phone. That's what the boards and shit for." She pointed out to answer Jaidyn's earlier question. Jaidyn nodded in response and Phoenix went on her phone to pick the first question.

"What's the first thing you remember noticing about me?" Phoenix smirked. Jaidyn rolled her eyes at the question before writing her answer on her board, as did Phoenix. "Okay flip." Phoenix said.

They both flipped their boards over before laughing at each other's answers. Jaidyn wrote "Your Freckles" with heart eyes and a tongue drawing while Phoenix wrote "Yo' ass was fat bae" with a big pink heart.

"We childish as fuck." Jaidyn laughed.

"I'm serious," Phoenix smirked moving her hand to rub Jaidyn's inner thigh. "You wanna pick next?" she asked and Jaidyn nodded.

"Okay," Jaidyn said scrolling through question options. "Um, what three things do you think about most?" Jaidyn read off before they both turned off to write their answers. "Alright, flip." Jaidyn said.

They flipped their boards over and both began to blush at each other's answers. Jaidyn's board read "You, food, and my next hairstyle", and Phoenix wrote "You, money, and food".

"Stop being fat mama." Phoenix laughed causing Jaidyn to smack her lips.

"You put food too!" she semi-yelled making Phoenix laugh and shrug.

"You ain't me baby." Phoenix kissed her nose.

It was approaching five in the evening and the group was now at the airport awaiting their flight. Myra had brought along her boyfriend, Sincere, so she didn't have to be the only adult on the trip with six teenagers.

"Jai," Kyonni tapped Jaidyn's shoulder. "Come with me to the bathroom." she smiled.

"What are you smiling 'bout? You tryna fuck my girl?" Phoenix raised an eyebrow making Jaidyn laugh.

"Ew no." Kyonni turned up her nose at the thought.

"Aint shit ew 'bout that p- Okay come on Ky." Jaidyn cut her off placing her hand over her mouth. Kyonni laughed moving a sleeping Taniyah off her shoulder and standing up. The girls then walked to the women's bathroom. "Okay, what's wrong?" Jaidyn asked.

"Oh, nothing. Taniyah's head is just heavy as fuck," she said shaking her head and Jaidyn laughed. "Wanna do a TikTok?" She grinned and Jaidyn nodded. They did a few TikToks and saved them before going back out to their seats where everyone was still asleep, now including Phoenix. They shook their heads before going to snuggle back up next to their girlfriends.

An hour later Jaidyn was the first one to wake up hearing their flight being called. "Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 89B to Honolulu." she heard through the intercom. She went around shaking everyone awake and they all made their way to board the plane.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome onboard Flight 89B Chicago to Honolulu. We ask that you please fasten your seatbelts at this time and secure all baggage underneath your seat or in the overhead compartments. We also ask that your seats and table trays be in the upright position for take-off. Please turn off all personal electronic devices, including laptops and cell phones. Smoking is prohibited for the duration of the flight. Thank you for choosing Southwest Airlines. Enjoy your flight." The flight attendant announced after everyone was seated.

Phoenix leaned her down lingering kisses along Jaidyn's jawline before scooting down a bit in her seat and stuffing her face in the crook of Jaidyn's neck. "Go to sleep, my love." Jaidyn spoke lowly, rubbing the back of Phoenix's hand as she held it. Both of their love languages were physical touch and they both loved it.

10 hours later Myra was unlocking the door to the Airbnb she booked for the five-day trip. "Okay y'all know which room is y'all's, I'm going to take a shower. Goodnight!" Myra said walking off as Sincere laughed following her.

"This pretty as fuck." Jaidyn nodded in approval.

"I'm glad you like it baby." Phoenix said rubbing her lower back.

Phoenix grabbed her and Jaidyn's luggage and rolled downstairs to their room in the basement. Jaidyn walked into the room and immediately began to take off her clothes for a nice hot shower.

"You coming?" She asked turning towards Phoenix.

"Hell yea, you are too don't worry." She mumbled the last part following Jaidyn into the bathroom.

1kphoenixx 2 hours ago

Hey guyssss, I'm sorry this was gonna be longer but... 🌚 idk ion got no dad so.

Anyways, thoughts?

See y'all this weekend👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.7K 3K 21
š– š—‡ š– š—‰š—ˆš–¼š–ŗš—…š—’š—‰š—Œš–¾ š—ˆš—Žš—š–»š—‹š–¾š–ŗš—„ š—‚š—‡ š–²š—ˆš—Žš—š— š–Ŗš—ˆš—‹š–¾š–ŗ! š–¶š—š–ŗš— š—š–ŗš—‰š—‰š–¾š—‡š—Œ š—š—ˆ š—š—š–¾ š–暝—ˆš—Žš—‹ š—ˆš–»š—…š—‚š—š—‚š—ˆš—Žš—Œ š—†š–¾š—†š–»š–¾š—‹š—Œ...
2.5K 97 2
A wasteland of URBAN oneshots. (Mostly bxb) May 6th, 2023.