Dastaan-e-Ahmedaani

By niabhatti

A beautiful tale of Ahmedani family! A siblings saga with lots of family drama and love served as a side dish... More

Prologue
Characters
Characters Aesthetics
Note
1| Chaand raat
Character Aesthetic 2
2| Eid
3| scary
4| Internship
5| scared
Couple Aesthetics
6| Day 1
7| Coffee
8| Over speeding
9|Forgivness
Note
10|Grounded
11|Metro
12|Flashback
13| Exams
14| Dinner
15|Fight
16| warnings
17|Pizza
18| Injured
Characters 2
20| Never again
Imp Note
21| Gian
22| Worried
Note
23| sick
24|oh no
25| guitar
26| broken
27|Tution
28| Injured
Note
29|Dr shah Alam
30| chaos
31| Mini Haider
32| wandering
32! Furious
33|Regret
34| great fall
35| crazy clan
36| birthday
37|Driving
38| Zaayan Kamal khan
39|sneak out
40|caught
41|punishment
42|Trouble Trouble
Note
43|screwed
44|pain
45| lesson
46| caller
47| Best friend
Imp Announcement
48|Fire
49|fury
50|punch
51|cake
52| night before
53| not right
54|Dictator
55|blunder
56|fail
57| consequences
58| unexpected
New story
59| love is in air
60| road trip
61|Crash
62| Unfriendly Friend
63| Harsh
64|Too much
65|what?
66|sneakily
67| heart slipping
Note
68|Heroes
69|Back to school
70|Shock
71|Brat
72|Number one
73| spell
74|Done
75|Better
76|Dinner
77|Family
78|new boys
New characters
79|Race
80|Enraged
81|misery
82|Anger
83|First time
84|Next morning
85|wedding bells?
86|you and I
87|Big Family
88|Baat paaki
89|Mean
90|suspend
91|terminated
92|regret
93|field
94| jealousy

19|Birth story

3.1K 181 81
By niabhatti

Haider asked Hamza but noticed that he is not looking okay! The sudden realisation drawn upon him that Hamza always gets absolutely panicked after seeing blood!

He can never see blood his bp drops everytime!

"Theek ho?" Haider asked and shook him gently!

Hamza got alert!

"Huh? Haadi theek ha woh?" He stared panicking!

"Hamza relax theek ha wo bs girgaya tha stop getting so stressed about it! Drip lagrahi ha uske bad ghar jasakte hain!" Haider patted his shoulder!

Hamza was not having it he was feeling guilty Haadi's cries were ringing inside his ear!

"Sab meri galti ha bhaiya meri wajah sr usko itni lag gai!" Hamza muttered!

"Kuch nhi hua tumhari wajah se samjhe over acting band kro mene jamshed se khedia tha wo bhar agaya ho go with him hum subha batt krenge!" Haider ordered firmly!

"Bhaiya me rukta huna please!"

"Stop arguing and head back home! NOW!" Haider wanted him to rest so he sternly ordered him!

Hamza could never defy that tone so he obeyed!

"Ji!" He replied and left

Haider sat next to Haadi's bed thinking about what could have happened? How did Haadi managed to get himself hurt!

Haadi was sleeping peacefully Haider smiled remembering the fuss he created few minutes ago! He acts all brave and grown up but he is nothing more than a child! He bawled his eyes out after seeing the injection he has been like this since childhood!

Haider leaned back finally relaxed he was so stressed Haadi's scream pierced his heart! He can not see this boy in any kind of pain!

Haadi have always been and will always be very special to Haider! Haadi's birth was something Haider would never forget!

The memories came back to him!

Flashback:-
11 year old Haider came back from school and ran to kitchen to greet his mother but like past couple of months he couldn't find her! He sat down sad!

He noticed his chachi coming in! He was to shy to ask but it every single day he has been noticing hers growing belly!

Haider didn't like her chachi at first because when she got married his mother told the children to stop barging in their chachu's room whenever they want!

Haider, Haamad and even Hairb all three of them were very attached to their fun uncle he was their best buddy! They liked sleeping with him and every Sunday he use to take them to arcade he spoiled them alot!

All three of them weren't able to bond with their chachi because they thought she will stop their chachu from having fun with them!

But Naziya proved to be an exact opposite she was only 21 when she got married she was the most fun chachi boys can ever have! She was a new addition to their little group!

Naziya gave him a glass of water and noticed his confusion! Rabia and Nazia both shared the look and laughed her full term belly was proving to be a mystery for all both Hammad and Haider! 5 year Hamza on the other hand was blaming her that secretly eat all the chocolates!

"Haider!" Rabia gently nudged him!

"Ji bari mama?" He replied respectfully!

"Kia soochrahe ho?" She asked!

"Bari Mama?"

"Ji beta?"

"Ek aur Zaira ane wale ha?" He asked absolutely scared!

He remembers her mother having a similar body few months back and little Zaira was born after that!

Zaira was 8 month old right now and she was the biggest terror she was an absolute cry baby she doesn't like sleeping all she ever wants is to cry!

Haider was not getting a bit of his mother's attention he always wanted a sister and he asked for it but instead of a sister he got a Donald duck as he like to call her because all she likes to do is throw tantrums!

Both the elder ladies laughed at his innocence!

"Apka baby brother ane wale ha!" Nazia gently shared the news with him!

"Hamza?" He asked confused he already have a baby brother!

"No bilkul new baby jisko ap bhot sara piyar karsakte hoo!" Nazia told her!

"Will he play cricket with me?" He asked!

"Ap sikhoge unhe?" She asked back!

"Ofcourse!" Haider replied proud!

Haider was getting too much into cricket these days he loves playing cricket but Hammad was more of football guy and Hamza was to lazy to play anything!

"Haidiii! Hatim came in and hugged his little buddy!

Haider was delighted to see him in broad day light! He usually comes late!

"Chachuu!" Haider ran at full speed!

"Ap ghar pe kia karahe hoo?" Haider asked!

"Chachi ko doctor pass jana ha bs wohi lejane aya hu!" Hatim replied ruffling his hairs!

"Mein bhi chalo?" He asked hopefully!

"Jau mama se pooch kr aou phir chalte haa!" Naziya replied instead of Hatim!

Zeenat came in with little Zaira in her hands who was sucking a pacifier with teary eyes!

"Hatim kha jarahe ho tum log? Or Haider ko kyu lejana ha pareshan krega!" She asked her youngest brother in law!

"Arey bhabhi Haider kisi ko pareshan nhi krta lejane de please!" He requested!

Before Zeenat can reply Zaira held her hairs in a tight grip! She absolutely hated pacifiers and she wanted them off!

Zeenat was busy freeing herself when Haider came downstairs!

"Mama me jau?" He asked!

Zeenat finally freed herself and replied her son!

"Ji beta jau!" She smiled at Haider!

Haider walked towards her and kissed her cheek! He stood on his toes and gave a little peck to his little baby sister!

"Bye Mama bye Zairu!" He waved and ran off!

"Haidii! Batou kia lunch kroge?" Hatim asked from driving seat!

"Chachu leken doctor?" He asked with worry! He have seen her mother rushing to doctors when Zaira was about to born!

"Usko abhi time ha Haider ap batou beta kia khoge?" Nazia asked!

"Ummm! Burger?" He thought for a little while and replied making both the elders smile at him!

Hatim made his way to McDonalds they were having their burgers in the car only when Hatim noticed his wife!

Her face was showing pains she immediately held his hands in tight grip and He got alert!

She started crying in pains and little Haider got scared! They didn't even have time to drop Haider home so they just took him along!

"Chachu chachi sahi haina?" Haider asked!

"Beta don't worry sab sahi ha! Little baby unko tickle karaha haa!" He suddenly made up something to stop the boy from getting terrified!

They quickly reached the hospital and Nazia was rolled into labour room immediately!

This was Hatim's first time becoming a father he was in so much haze that he forgot calling his family!

He was holding little Haider closer to him and sat there waiting for the news!

After about 1.5 hour the nurse came out! Hatim stood up after settling Haider a little who was fast asleep on his lap!

"Congratulations its a boy! Baby or Mama dono theek ha!" She smiled at them!

Hatim was overjoyed! He shook Haider and hugged him tight!

"Kia hua chachu ap kyu rorahe ha?" Haider woke and saw his uncle crying!

"Mein to nhi roraha! Ap ka baby agaya ha isliye me to happy hu!" He hugged him again!

"Baby agaya?" Haider asked surprised!

The nurses came in with baby in their little cot!

"Chachu baby!" He nudged Hatim!

Hatim picked his son and kissed his head he then showed the baby to Haider!
"Iska nam kia ha chachu?" Haider asked after caressing baby's soft skin!

"Jo ap bolo Haidi!" Hatim replied softly still looking at his son in haze!

"Ap batou naa!" Haider thought of some names but he was blank! He recently named Zaira but he was not able to think anything right now!

Hatim looked at Haider and smiled! The boy have his heart!

"Haadi?" He asked Haider!

"Mere jesa?" Little Haider asked!

His uncle calls him Haidi and he loves it!

"Bilkul apke jesa!" He replied!

"Yaaaya!" Haider chirped!

The family came in and even scolded Hatim for not telling them earlier but the family celebrated!

Soon Haadi became Haider's buddy he use to sneak in his uncle's room at night to catch his sight! He loved the boy alot!

"Ahh!" Haadi's muffled voice broke Haider's little trip to memories!

Flashback ended!

"Theek ho?" Haider asked!

"Ji perfect!" He winked at Haider!

"Dar horaha ha?" Haider asked!

"Nhi toh!" He replied as if nothing happened!

"Kese gire they?" Haider asked!

Haadi looked at him wide eyes! He was not expecting this question what will he reply now and what if he replies differently than Hamza!

Haider was quick to notice the worry on his face!

"Haadi kese gire they beta?" Haider asked with a little edge in his voice!

"Bhai ne kia bola apko?" Haadi asked nonchalantly

Haider got it they were definitely doing something that they shouldn't do!

"Sab sach ab tumhari bari start talking" He played him and just like he thought Haadi was quick to give it away!

"Sorry bhaiya! Bhai ki galti nhi ha meri galti ha!" He murmured!

"Puri baat start se batou Haadi!" Haider asked sternly!

Haadi started talking and when he finished he closed his eyes anticipating a slap!

"You wanted to learn driving?" Haider asked sternly!

"Ji? I mean ji!" He replied after opening his eyes!

"How old are you exactly?" Haider asked dangerously!

"15!" Haadi replied scared! Why was Haider not slapping him he was not just not getting it!

"Hamza mangaya asani se?" Haider asked still not showing any signs of fury!

"Nhi nhi bhot mana kia unhone mene zid ki!" Haadi replied shaking!

"Zid ki tumne? Did I hear it correct Haadi? You have 3 years until you can actually sit on driving seat and when you older brother refused to tumne zid ki?" His voice was dangerously low and his eyes were blazing!

Haadi nodded because words weren't coming out of his mouth!

Haider wanted to gave him a tight slap but he refrained from doing so the boy was attacked to Iv he just got a painkiller he was in no position to take a slap at this moment besides he was very vulnerable right now clearly missing his mother!

"You hurt yourself in this process?" Haider asked calmly!

Haadi have had enough he wanted a slap why was his always so furious brother not slapping him or even shouting at him what has gotten into him? Will he actually use a stick or what? Questions were flowing inside his brain!

"Ap maar kyu nhi rahe?" He gathered his courage and asked!

His statement added more fuel to the fire! He furiously walked closer and gripped his ear in a absolutely tight grip!

"Answer my question how did you hurt yourself?" Haider growled!

"Ahh bhai! Dard horaha ha ouch choreeee!" Haadi yelled!

"Shuakr kro me tumhari Mu nhi toraha hu!" Haider almost yelled!

Tears gathered inside Haadi's eyes his ear was hurting bad! Haider was using all his force!

"Bhai pleasee chorde!" He requested with teary eyes!

"I am not letting this slide Haadi! You just got yourself and your brother into a huge mess of trouble! Driving without a permit is a crime and I will make sure you don't touch the steering wheel again until you are officially allowed too!" Haider promised dangerously!

"Apko jo punish dena ho mujhe dedena leken bhai ko nhi please!" He pleaded

"Shut up!" Haider boomed!

"Bhaiya daar lagraha Mama bhi nhi ha please hug krlee!" He pleaded with tears in his eyes!

"Bhot galat kia Haadi and I will make sure you regret it!" Haider promised and embraced him!

After few minutes of Haadi sobbing uncontrollably! Haider pulled apart he gave him some water and called the nurse to do discharge formalities!

Haider was silent all through the ride! He only spoked after they reached their garage! It was around 7 in the morning!

"Chalo!" He spoked and picked him up so that he doesn't walk!

He gently laid him on bed!
"Catch some sleep we will talk later!" Haider's tone was absolutely angry!

Haadi sighed sadly and slept waiting for his doom!

____________________________________

Hi guys! How was the chapter?

Hope you guys enjoyed it?

How was Haadi's birth story?

Do you guys enjoy flashbacks?

Any scene requests?

What are your expectations?

Please guys alot of you are reading so please drop a vote and do comments even a single comment to tell how much are you guys enjoying! Inline comments are very much appreciated!

•Next update after 60+votes and 55+comments!

Thank you all love you!
..Nia!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 9.3K 40
A young Feudal Lord who is trying to raise his siblings!! Will he ever be able to find true love? Peep in follow the journey of Salaar Ibrahim Khaan...
144K 9.6K 37
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟐 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐘𝐀𝐀𝐑 𝐊𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄âĪâœĻ 𝗗ð—ē𝘀ð—ķ 𝘀ð—ĩ𝗞ð—ŋ𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗞ð—ŋð—ķð—ē𝘀 📜âœĻ ð—Ĩ𝗞𝗚ð—Ūð—ŧ𝘁ð—ķ𝗰 𝗙ð—Ūð—ķð—ŋ𝘆𝘁ð—Ūð—đð—ē𝘀ðŸŒđ 𝗖𝘂𝘁ð—ē & ð—―ð—Ū𝘀𝘀ð—ķ𝗞...
708K 31K 41
♕ïļŽð‚ðĻðĨðĨ𝐞𝐜𝐭ðĒðĻ𝐧 𝐎𝐟 ð’ðĄðĻðŦ𝐭 𝐒𝐭ðĻðŦðĒ𝐞𝐎♕ïļŽ
39.5K 1.6K 30
𝗔𝗙ð—Ĩð—˜ð—˜ð—Ą - Beautiful âœĻðŸĪðŸŠ·ðŸĶĒðŸŒŧ This is a collection of Desi Short Stories. The stories: 1. Dilkash âœĻ [Complete] 2. Mukhtalif ðŸĪ [Complete] 3. I...