The Protogen's Pet

بواسطة itsyoboijigglyjoshXD

Life was normal. Key word, WAS. Alien creatures known as "protogen" invaded Earth, killing and capturing huma... المزيد

Introduction
Chapter 1 - An oRdInArY Day
Chapter 2 - A Different Point of View
Chapter 3 - Adoption
Chapter 4 - Reunion
Chapter 5 - Big Apartment
Chapter 6 - Executing and Planning
Chapter 7 - Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 8 - Issues
Chapter 9 - Losing Something Important
Chapter 10 - Vengeance Motivation
Chapter 11 - Stolen
Chapter 12 - Back to Square 1
Chapter 13 - Going Places
Chapter 14 - Attacks From Opposite Sides
Chapter 15 - Sigh
Chapter 16 - Choice
Status Update
Chapter 17 - Anxieties
Chapter 18 - All for him
Chapter 19 - Outfits and Sewers
Chapter 20 - Thinking Forward
Chapter 21 - I Can't Think Of A Title
Chapter 22 - Searching Answers
Chapter 23 - True Intentions
Chapter 24 - Struggling
Chapter 25 - Marks
Chapter 26 - Returning
Chapter 27 - Take a Break
Chapter 28 - Free Time
Zircon FTE I
A Transition
Another Transition
Jacko FTE I
Chapter 29 - Falling Out
Chapter 30 - Cheering Up

Maya FTE I

628 14 4
بواسطة itsyoboijigglyjoshXD

Results:

Zircon: 3   Jacko: 2   Maya: 8   Parlin: 4

Matthew P.O.V.

Maya: I see, so then the area goes to...hm? You wanna chat? With me? ...sure. But I'm busy, so just talk as I walk around.

You follow Maya around as she organizes several things. In a room full of boxes, she says that you both can relax there.

Maya: You know...it's hilarious.

Matthew: Wh-What is?

Maya: You were taken from your old life, turned into a pet...and you're accepting it!

Matthew: Wh-What!? I'm not-

Maya: You're not? Should I tell Zircon how much of a bad boy you are? Or do you just want to please your "master"?

She looks at you with a sinister gaze. Maybe this was a mistake...

Maya: Well, not like you can do anything. But you sure made an impact.

Matthew: Impact? What are you talking about?

Maya: You're all Zircon talks about. He'll bring you up, and talk for hours. I though that he would get bored of you and leave, but he's sticking to it. You're lucky y'know.

Matthew: Yeah...people keep saying I'm "lucky"...I'm not sure if I'd call myself that.

Maya: So you'd rather be a torn corpse? 

Matthew: N-No! Not like that!

Maya: See? This alternative is better for you. So don't do something as stupid as running away, kay? I don't like seeing Zircon flip out.

Matthew: ...What about you? What am I to you...? Something good, or...

Maya: Well...you're good for Zircon. He's always been chipper. But with you...it's amplified. But for ME...

She leans close, and you take a step back. Which you trip on a box, and fall on your bum.

Maya: I've never been this close to a human and not have killed them. Next time we hang out like this, how about I show you something?

Matthew: Why not n-now...?

Maya: I'm busy. I've got work. You might not understand because of your position as a pet, but-

Matthew: That's not what I meant! I mean...you seem to have more work than others. Why is that?

Maya: Because...I wanted to.

Matthew: Why?

She grabs my shirt and pulls me close.

Maya: You got to comfortable.

Matthew: Wh...Huh...?

Maya: You wouldn't even make a peep, and now you'r all chatter. I think you need to learn your place. But until next time...

She walks away, with you still sitting there.

Maya: Don't worry! I'm not gonna hurt you! 

You composed yourself, and got back up. Why are protogen so scary? But what she right? You were getting accustomed to seeing these creatures. Are you getting accustomed to your new life? No, you know'll you'll get out.

Someday...

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

18.3K 686 16
Human Pet Holli and Dogman Merle crashed on an unknown planet several days ago. One day, they meet a stranger. Will they find a friend or a foe?
782 13 9
A prequel to The Great Heretic Crusades, a nerdy mechanic becomes a criminal mastermind and best friend after meeting a Protogen from, who know the h...
40.2K 1.2K 45
It was a normal day for Y/N.. until you agree to help run a test that scientist are trying to do. They tell you that it's a new teleporting device. I...
10.6K 251 19
Set in a future not too far, this tale embarks a journey into a world where humans have found a way to merge animal and human DNA, to become anthropo...