Genshin Impact: Lemons

By Godslayer2468

A book of lemon's that will involve of course lemon with many of Genshin lovely waifu's. The Characters who... More

Chapter 1 (Ayaka)
Chapter 2 (Mona)
Chapter 3 (Nilou)
Chapter 4 (Shenhe)
Chapter 5 (Faruzan)
Chapter 6 (Yoimiya)
Chapter 7 (Raiden Ei)
Chapter 9 (OC x Sucrose)
Chapter 10 (Layla)
Chapter 11 (Liyue Ladies Set 1)
Chapter 12 (Hu Tao)
Chapter 13 (Kokomi)
Chapter 14 (Navia)
Chapter 15 (Yae Miko)
Chapter 16 (Clorinde)

Chapter 8 (Lynette)

4.6K 25 82
By Godslayer2468

Howdy, Howdy yes you are seeing that right I got another lemon done for this fic sooner then expect. Yeah, I was horny I'm not going deny it and I was also on a mission this time around. 

As many you can tell by the reading the name of this time we have Lynette one of the newer character in genshin and the free 4-star character we were given for Fontaine. 

Now why she up next? Well on a discord server I'm on it was brought to my attention that HER AND AETHER AT THIS CURRENT TIME DOESN'T HAVE ONE FUCKING FIC of them! And before many you say or she just came out not to long ago...I want you all do a simple thing....go on A03 and just do Aether/Lyney and then comeback and tell me that. 

I'm not expecting a massive wave given I want say many of the Sumeru ladies haven't even crack 10, but NOT ONE!?! No, no, no we need to change that. 

So for you cat lover and the 3 fans of Lynette here you go. You all won today.

Enjoy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There is a knock at the door; we see a golden blonde-haired traveler; Aether goes to it. As he opened the door, standing there was a young woman with violet eyes, pale skin, and light grayish brown hair that was tied into a low, thin ponytail that extended to the end of her back and connected with a large dark teal-checkered design bow, she also has two prominent strands of hair beside her bangs that reach her chin with her blunt bangs being in a style of side-swept bangs which is swept to the right. Additionally, she has cat-like ears and a tail; it was Lynette.

Lynette: "Hello."

Aether: "So you came after-all."

Lynette: "Of course, I said I would stop by and I was going to hold up my end of things."

Aether: "You can come in."

Lynette nodded as she made her way into the lovely, cozy home that Aether lived in, or more accurately, the teapot he lived in. Learning there is a whole other world, even as many places out in the overworld, was astounding and surprised Lynette. Now she is used to it, given this wasn't her first time here.

But why was she here in the first place? Well, Lynette and Aether have an 'Interesting' relationship. It all started only a few days after the Lyney case and helping Navia bring closer to her past with the disappearance of a young woman case that her dad got blamed for.

Aether and Paimon came across Lynette and Lyney again, of course, given that they were born and raised in this region. Of course, there was still a bit of tension in the air, given what transpired the last time, but Aether was going to keep a close eye on them and was still wary of his trust in them.

As they talked, Aether and Paimon went to see another of the twins' shows; of course, Aether and Paimon enjoyed the show, and they went to give them their props. It wasn't like they were terrible magicians. They were good at their job, so Aether wanted to give credit was due. Once, he headed backstage to provide them with props after giving them to them while Lyney talked to a few other people afterward.

On the other hand, Aether decided to strike up small talk with Lynette, which was going reasonably well due to one of the assistants nearly tripping over their feet. It knocks Aether into Lynette, which causes him to try to stop himself, but in the end, he gets a full cup sneeze from Lynette's chest.

Of course, he removes his hand quickly and apologizes while looking away, trying to cover his blushing red face. And given Lynette's quiet and robotic-like personality at first, he couldn't tell if she was completely upset by it. But seeing her blushing and accepting the apology, a quick look at her face seemed like she wasn't too upset and understood it was an accident.

After that, things would start to develop between them; from then on, Aether and Lynette would get a feel for each other. It began when once hanging out with the twins, and Lyney seemed like he was flirting with Aether, something he wasn't sure given Aether sometimes misses some que from if someone is flirting with him; unless it's a female, then it is a different story.

This may have upset Lynette because afterward, Aether noticed her making a slightly different expression?! It was easier to tell you were around the twins, like Aether, who saw some minor details. After the hangout, when Lyney wasn't looking, Lynette would turn around, and the use of her tail wrapping around Aether's arm quickly and snatching it to her butt, in turn, made her jump once she felt his hand on one her butt cheek and pure instant Aether gave it a quick squeeze.

Lynette got a shader darker, and Aether was at a loss for words and didn't know what to say, only for Lynette to quickly turn her head, showing her reddened cheek before leaving and catching up with her brother.

Another incident was when Aether invited the twins to the teapot to show them what it was like, and one of the moments they were sitting down, Lynette sat right down onto Aether's lap, making his eyes widen. Of course, she played it off like she wasn't paying attention and was mainly focused on sipping her tea. It wasn't until her brother said something that she finally noticed and got up.

But the entire time she was sitting on Aether's lap, she was grinding her butt on Aether's crotch, and once she got up and glanced at him back, she gave him a slight smirk, which made Aether understand, oh that was how she was going want to play.

From there, they had moments of Aether would sneak in a quick grope, let it be her chest, her butt, or even her thighs; and Lynette would tease Aether whenever she got a chance, let it be bending over on a table showing her her plump kitty ass; or her rubbing up on Aether getting hard before walking off like nothing happen. Basically, blue balling him.

Easing and teasing Aether more and more, ready for him to snap and take her, this little game is soon about to end. After today Lynette started to rub Aether's cock area and even blew her breath into Aether's ear, making him even harder before doing another grind session on Aether and walking away. But Aether stopped her and, with a manly and hungry growl, told her;

Aether: "Come to the teapot this afternoon once you finish up."

Lynette: "Oh? And if I don't?"

Aether: *smirk* "Guess I would have to visit one of my friends in another region later to see how they're doing. There is another cat-like-lady I know over in Inazuma." That got Lynette to get a sharp glare before Aether walked off.

He's known for his kindness, but they can play if two people want to play this game. And now they are with Lynette behind Aether, making his way to his bedroom. Paimon is out for the evening, given all Aether had to do was give her some mora and let her go out in the town to try many of the dishes this region had to offer.

Once they hit the room, Aether just it behind him, not even bothering to lock it; as soon Lynette turned around, Aether mashed his mouth against hers, surprising her as he landed them on the bed, and they plopped down on it with Aether's top already dominating her his tongue getting a small moan out of the cat-lady who try to hold it but failed. She didn't fight his hold, becoming submissive as Lynette leaned into the kiss more and let Aether be the dominant one, his lips mashing against hers.

Pulling back for air and reconnecting their lips eagerly, relishing how her lips pushed against his own, Aether groaned into her mouth, waiting too long for this moment. Thinking about Lynette causing teasing up to this point, using her charm to lure Aether right into her arms, her sexy body, her plump-like ass, along her cat-like features adding a cute side to her. Only adding fire to Aether's hungering lust that he has been building up.

Breaking the kiss only to stare into her beautiful purple shiny eyes, Aether mashed his lips with her once again, a lower moan soon escaping her a few moments later as their lips mashed together.

Finally, they break the kiss again for air as they pant, allowing Lynette to speak since she came into the teapot.

Lynette: "I didn't know how eager you were for this."

Aether: "Well, we have a stunning, sexy, beautiful cat-lady to thank for that." He looks down at her with a smirk.

That comment made Lynette blush, her tail under her flick happily wanting to continue and knowing how much she's been egging Aether on for the past couple of weeks.

Aether himself, while he did mean the words he said and found Lynette extremely attractive in his current mind, was being driven by his lustful side a bit more; wanting to continue this action, he looked down to her top. Moving her black lace leotard a bit allowed her medium size boobs, allowing them free and automatic driving in with his fingers sinking into her generous bust and kneading her boobs ravenously.

Lynette: "Mh....A-Ah...Nya..."

Getting a small cute cat moan out of her added more fuel to Aether's fire, only making him want them more as he continued groupe them before taking her right nipple into his mouth and sucking vigorously on the pink nub, eliciting a light cry from the Cat-female magician assistant before she claps a hand over her mouth.

But it was too late as Aether got the sound that he wanted; suckling on her tit, he lathered it with his spit before swapping over to her right breast, sucking on that tit too while his thumb toyed with her other nipple, aggressively massaging her chest, all the more making Lynette twitch under him as she begins panting from Aether assault on her boobs.

Aether: "You don't know how many times I wanted to get you back from all those teasing before, wanted just to bend you over and fuck you silly." He spoke as he removed his lips from her boobs and began to attack her soft neck with a kiss, making her skin stand up while he groped her boobs.

Unable to get a word out, she let out a mini squeak, pushing her body into his; only another primal growl arose from Aether as he broke off and quickly, with the help of Lynette, removed her tight leg stocking and moved her leg stocking and along discarding her short ruffled skirt leaving her only wearing her upper body black lace leotard, but Aether will get to that later.

Moving his fast down to Lynette's pussy area, moving her black lace leotard a bit out the way before starting to attack the outer pussy lips with his lips tasting her cat.

Causing Lynette to have a jolt of pressure shoot through her body, he dragged his tongue up her slit, going up to her clit and flicking his tongue on the little nub of flesh. Cat-like muffle moans were slowly coming out of Lynette's lungs, sending pleasant shivers up Aether's spine, encouraging him to continue his assault.

He continued to flick his tongue a bit more on her clit before inserting his tongue, her wet pussy dragging it all around inside, making sure not to miss an inch, getting her wetter with each passing second, Coaxing a gentle cry from the cat assistant magician lady.

As Lynette couldn't control her voice this time, letting out a much louder cry and moan, her clapping both of her hands over her mouth, which didn't do anything but just make Aether's lust grow with him removing his tongue from her pussy, not before giving it one last blow making a shiver go through Lynette.

Aether stood up as he began to undo his pants and drop them with her boxer, allowing his cock to fully out in all its mast glory. Lynette's eyes widened a bit; she had felt the outer layer of it when it was in his pants and felt he was big, but now seeing it was a different difference. She wasn't expecting the blonde-haired traveler to carry that big of a sword around!?!

Aether felt a little proud; he should, given he rarely gets to show this side of him, but when Aether does, it does feel pleasant and allows him not to act like he doesn't have his own emotion and own type of desire, and right now his focus is on the sexy and beautiful cat-lady in front of him.

With the part of his mind telling him he gets to drive the boat this time, he takes a seat on the bed next to Lynette before slightly leaning back, opening his leg a bit, letting his cock twitch a bit, flexing it almost; he can tell Lynette was still in awe of his cock with her tail flicking behind her. He gave a calm and gentle smile despite some lust behind it.

Aether: "Go on....suck it."

Like an owner to its pet, nearly all the hair on Lynette's body stood as she obeyed, shuffling over to him and getting close to Aether's cock as her hot breath hit his dick, making it twitch slightly her face cheek adopting a shade of red, taking a big gulp; Lynette parting her lips around the tip.

Aether groaned as he felt she took him into her mouth. How her lips encircled just under the head and dragged up to the tip, felt heavenly, making him wonder if she practiced...on other things in the past—moving that thought to the back of his head and focusing on what was in front of him.

Focusing at hand, Lynette dragged her tongue over the tip of his swollen cock, lapping strokes of her tongue that looped around the tip. It was a slow motion that left Aether groaning in bliss as he ran his hands through Lynette's hair, getting hum from her and sending another wave of pleasure through Aether's cock.

As she continued to take head between her pale pink lips, those plump things pursued snugly against his shaft as she quickly sucked back up to the very tip.

Lynette plunged back down with equal vigor, eyes shutting as she bobbed her head back and forth into his crotch, progressively taking him in deeper until she nearly deep-throated him. The seductive heat at the back of her throat was so encouraging and enticing that Aether would give a slight push down onto Lynette's head to keep pushing her down onto his cock, allowing his cock to enter cock much sooner.

Lynette: "Mmph...glrk, slrp, slrp... mm- nngk... mmph!!"

Hissing under his breath as he contained himself from nearly cumming right there; he was holding off from jerking off, and he almost busted his load right there, but he held off. Thankfully, he was saved from his imminent climax, with Lynette pulling back, coughing a bit as she wiped her lips, catching her breath before plunging right back in.

Aether's mind was enthralled as Lynette would cup his balls with her sucking from near the base up to the top before going back down once more, bobbing back and forth patiently at first but steadily gaining momentum. Her tongue, wet and lubed with saliva, slapped against the underside of his cock or curled partially around the sides, amplifying how lewd her mouth itself felt.

Unable to withhold himself, Aether forced his hand at the back of Lynette's head and pushed her down, pushing her face into his pelvis; her eyes widened slightly as a slight bulge and her gagged reflex kicked in, having his cock shoved down her throat.

Aether: "Damn...you're so damn...good...don't stop.....!" Aether grunted and panted as he forced his hips into Lynette's tight throat.

Bobbing her head back and forth as she sucked him off, his cock hitting the back of her throat and going down it. With how forceful Aether was, Lynette had no choice but to continue sucking him off with renewed vigor, her sucks turning into messier slurps as her lips dragged themselves over his cock repeatedly, saliva smeared into his dick like lube as she worked her mouth and Aether use it like an onahole.

Gritting his teeth, feeling pleasure building with Lynette deep-throating his cock with her hands messing with his balls; Lynette's slim lips of hers pursed around the base of his cock and sucked extra hard before she went back up to the tip, her sucks turning into sloppy slurps as her saliva drooled down his shaft only to be smeared in by her lips pleasure drawing his muscles taut and sapping the air from his lungs.

Trying to hold out as much as he could, Aether tried, but the pleasure built. A fire as it shot through his system. With her wet powerful lustful tongue, ball tickling, and tight throat, all became too much; Fiery need swept up his cock, and he held her head with one of his hands. With a tight, rasping gasp, he shoved her down, cumming down her throat.

Lynette: "Mmphgk!" Lynette made a noise of surprise, eyes bulging wide, her throat convulsing around the tip of his dick as he unloaded thick, gushing ropes of semen straight down it.

Grunting with small thrusts in his hips, plunging waves of semen down Lynette's throat, every pulse of his cock preluding the next thick load he poured down her obedient gullet. Lynette didn't even try to pull back, knowing it was fruitless; her lips remained pursed near the base of his cock as he busted gush after gush of seed down her throat. She swallowed it all without fail, even the bit that dripped down his cock she missed from the first shot. Only a slight tightening of her expression as she gulped.

Once she felt he had stopped cumming, Lynette felt his grip lighten up, and she pulled back, allowing Aether's cock free and taking a gasp of air. After a bit of coughing.

Lynette: "Tada..." She opens her hand and shows Aether's cock was clean of the cum he fired; she drinks all of it. Like a cat drinking some delicious milk.

Aether panted a bit from the massive load he released from not cumming for several weeks now and seeing Lynette's excellent work, he won't lie; he was impressed. He smiles at her before putting his hand on her head, giving her headpats, and scratching a bit of her cat ears. He is getting a nice cat-nya ~ sound from her that he will admit he found cute.

Lynette: "Um...Aether...can....can we continue..." She blushed as she was sitting on her legs with her tail wagging behind her and her face getting redder, and she liked the headpats a lot.

Aether: "Heheh, you're right."

Getting up from the bed and bringing her closer to him, and started to rub his rock-hard cock pressed against her sex, his hands dragging her hips towards him and forcing their nether regions to push and grind together his hips. Making Lynette give out a weak moan. Aether lust comes back and grows the more he hears her sweet, cute voice. God, she was so hot.

Lynette: "Y-You....don't have to...hold back...I...I don't mind you being a little rough." She speaks with her hand partly covering the lower part of her face, her eyes flicking from the side back to Aether.

Her saying that; made Aether's lust skyrocket at first, partly thinking that maybe he should be careful given he was about to fuck her raw. Not anymore! That care got thrown right out the window!

With one of his hands guiding his cock a bit to her wet fold hole and giving it a slight push. Getting a small whimper moan from Lynette as the tip enters her.

Aether couldn't contain himself as he grabbed a hold of her hips and thrust fully into her, penetrating her in one go. Pleasure exploded through his loins as her walls clamped down on his intruding cock, the slick heat of her pussy.

Lynette's eyes widen as her eyes roll to the back of her head, along with her tongue shooting out her back arching, getting filled up in one go, almost cumming alone just from him putting it in. Aether let out a sharp, guttural groan as he stayed down to bit to let Lynette get a costume to his size. Her body quivered a bit from the one go.

Seeing her like this encouraged him to pull back, feeling her tight pussy clench down on him right before he slammed back inside of her, fucking a cry out of Lynette herself, given she didn't contain her voice.

Many follow suit as Aether begins to pound the light grayish-brown hair cat-lady. His jolting thrusts bashed his hips against her thighs as he rammed himself into her tight cunt, managing to get his dick balls-deep in her with each thrust making Lynette nothing but a panting moaning mess as she gripped the sheets behind her.

Lynette's head shot back with her tongue out as she panted and moaned out as she was at the mercy of Aether; she was soon surprised as Aether leaned forward a bit, making her lower waist curve a bit, allowing him to kiss her womb even quicker and harder. Lynette cried out, only silence a bit as Aether claimed her lips in a hungry kiss, one she would reciprocate. As well as wrapping her legs around Aether's waist.

The tightness that kept welcoming Aether pushed him to cloud nine, his pent-up lust making every clench of her molten-hot insides so intense that it was impossible to think of nothing but utter euphoria. Along with Lynette's sweet lips. Breaking the kiss for air as Lynette's voice wasn't contained by anything now.

Lynette: "Oh...sweet...arc...archon... don't...stop...fuck...me...knock...me up~."

Lynette was clearly in pure euphoria, as the look on her face showed it.

Aether was never one to disappoint or stop at a plea for help for most people, and he wasn't going to stop now. With some more vigor, he grabbed her sides and pounded her harder – quick, skin-slapping thrusts sheathing him up to the hilt inside the young cat-woman as he grunted into her ear and pounded into her with reckless intent. Lynette let a cat sound like Nya ~ moan as he thrust balls-deep into her, ramming her womb easily. Her inside was so snug and tight that it was hard to think straight. Her slender thighs pressed themselves against his hips.

Her pussy became slick with her clear-day excitement and enabled him to plunge into her even more effortlessly. Lynette's stoic-like expressions she makes throughout the day. Making it hard to get a read on her; no. Not this time. Her expression was clear as day with the pure bliss look. Seeing how Aether made her turn into this only made him plunder her pussy all the more, groans both tight and husky tumbling from his throat; pleasure-filled cries continued to come out of Lynette as he rutted her like a beast.

Aether: "*Grunt*....damn Lynette...fuck...you god!" Unable to form his sentence with how amazing it felt, his hands would rush up from her hips to her chest, grouping them as he rammed into her like a powerful battering ram.

Lynette tried her best to keep her legs around his waist and pulled him into her even though it was very little help. But she didn't care; she wanted him to fuck her. She tried to get a massive creampie from him. She wanted him to knock her up. Lynette felt today wasn't a safe day, and if he cum in her, given how much he came earlier, there was no doubt she possibly would get pregnant...worth it.

Propelling his hips forth in an endless chain of skin-smacking thrusts, Aether's cock sheathed into her searing-hot honeypot and the tip kissing her innermost parts, itself rocked slightly from his constant thrusting, but that hardly mattered; the feeling was heavenly.

Aether: "Eh! You're squeezing me...so tight!"

Lynette moaned wordlessly back, her cheeks aflame and eyes unfocused as she lost herself in the pleasure. The raw clap of skin-on-skin echoed throughout the bedroom. Her back steadily arched increasingly, and his dick twitched against the slick heat, constricting it, her vagina coiling around his manhood and practically begging him to bust inside her. A thought that just made him pound as hard and fast as his hips would allow him. A tight need shot up his cock in waves, but he endured as long as he could, senselessly fucking Lynette.

Feeling his end coming, Lynette endlessly wild moans, her walls clamping tightly as she got hit with a surprise orgasm, her pussy seeming to tighten at just the right moments to grant him maximum pleasure; one thrust became too many, his dick pulsating within her he came.

A slight jot of cum precluded the tide that followed, a sharp grunt fleeing the Aether's throat as he slammed balls-deep inside Lynette. And orgasmed inside her, Lynette's insides clenching around his cock and squeezing out every hot, thick gush of cum he could deliver into her. His tip kissed her cervix as he gave his load, feeling her insides clamp tightly around his dick, the smothering squeeze draining his balls—no doubt filling her womb too as so much of it filling her.

Lynette owned fluids soaking his groin as she orgasmed with him, her eyes rolling back momentarily from the force of her explosive climax.

Slowly, both climaxes calm down; Aether returns and moans as he pulls out. The air felt sharply cooler than her pussy, and he shivered at the contrast, half-lidded eyes looking down to stare at her creamed pussy; with her lower body shaking from the explosive fucking and creampie she received, with a spurt of Aether cum leaking out...it was a lot...

Undoubtedly, if today weren't a safe day, she would get pregnant.

Aether: "*Huff*....*Huff*....*Huff*...." Seeing his seed leak made his dick spring back up, being hard again.

Once Lynette felt better and got a good grip, she stood up a little shaky, given what just happened; she took off her black lace leotard and dropped it onto the floor, adding the rest of their clothes now both were naked.

Lynette said no words before returning to bed, bending over with her ass pointing towards Aether, her tail swaying side to side.

Lynette: "You felt really good...can we do it again?" She spoke without taking away her face, and her cheek was red.

Aether said no words as his body moved on its own, still needing to get her back tenfold for all the teasing she had done to him before and leaning into today.

Putting one hand on her ass, making her slightly jump in surprise, one hand guiding his tip along her wet slit, and then pushing fully inside her. Aether's cock slid between her slick walls until it kissed her innermost parts, filling her tunnel to the brim. Lynette's body quivers along her moaning out.

The enveloping warmth of her pussy was mind-numbing. A strangled groan forced up his throat as Aether started to fuck her right off of the bat. His groin clapped up against her ass cheeks and fucking a horny moan out of Lynette easily.

Aether: "God... you're still so tight...you really wanted me to fuck you senseless didn't you." Lynette moaned as she didn't want to answer even though he was right.

Taking that as a shot at him, Aether gripped her hips and gave her some powerful thrusts, nearly making Lynette see stars. As her wall clenched up, Aether gritted his teeth from the sudden tightness, but it was welcoming, to be honest.

There were many more thrusts, his fingers sinking into her smooth hips as Aether kept plunging himself inside her. His full length fits between her puffy folds, and his groin smacks up against her juicy tone ass. He relished the noise; part of him was coming to the term. He was somewhat fucking someone working with the Fatui, and it was a person's sister. But that part was quashed quickly as he heard Lynette moan out, not even trying to hold it in now. Sheer horny overtaking him.

With Aether channeled into her fucking her raw, he suddenly acted his element power a bit of anemo, forcing more energy into his thrust. Lynette widened as she felt his cock plunging between her slick petals and into her, smothering heat with another gear she wasn't expecting and causing her to Bello out in a moan.

With the seizing grip of her pussy forcing all sorts of guttural sounds out of the back of his throat. Yet, Aether's lustful hunger drove him as he slid his hands up and grabbed rough handfuls of Lynette's tits.

Lynette: "Ah! A-Aether~" Was all Lynette could cry out as Aether pounded into her hard.

He slowed down a bit for some slow and long strokes inside Lynette's sweet pot, only for the constant friction on his shaft to reignite his lust and hasten his movements until he pounded her again. Finally, lifting her torso away from the bed and forcing her to lean on her knees, groping and fucking her simultaneously. Aether leaned in and stole a kiss. The over-the-shoulder nature of it made it a bit light and awkward, but with the help of anemo still made powerful and hard clapping sound against Lynette's ass.

This only added more fuel to Lynette's fire; as she reached back, she grabbed his hair and pulled him into another kiss, moaning hotly into it as he ruthlessly railed her from behind, his cock sliding between her petals non-stop and leaving her thighs quaking from the intense fucking.

Gave her tits one more group before letting her fall back forward with her arms to fall back on the bed, only for them to give way, plopping down face into the sheet.

As she now had her ass up, the position unlocked a breeding kink that Aether didn't know he had. Aether practically snarled, the sound primal as he pushed past the fatigue aching at his hips and devoted himself to impregnating the Cat-lady under him.

Their union was slick and sloppy as he stirred up the cum inside her, causing some of it to dribble around his dick and spill out like he was making room for the next load he would fill her with. Ripples spread over her ass cheeks as he pinned her up against the bed, with one of his hands on her shoulder and the other holding her waist as he slid into her with ease over and over again. He was feeling his lion building more and more.

Lynette: "N-Nya~...a-almost...there....A-Aether~!" Lynette wailed, gripping the bed sheets.

Aether: "S-Same..." He grunts back, puffing out breaths as he focuses on fucking her.

Lynette, her pussy squeezing him so blissfully it felt like he might cum at any moment, sucking in lungfuls of air as Aether stuffed his cock into her tightness.

Tingling pleasure quickly trembled up his shaft as he sped up, his breathing tight and harsh as he felt another orgasm creep through him. Her searing tunnel clamped down on him repeatedly, the ensnaring grip too much for him to ignore, his balls begging to release their seed inside her and knock her up. Aether couldn't hold back anymore, a timer in his mind rapidly counting down, his dick aching and his breath bundling in his throat as he peaked, pre-cum escaping his tip.

And then, with a final, sharp gasp for air, he busted his load inside of Lynette for the second time, cumming deep within her and pushing the magician assistant to another intense orgasm as well. A moan forced itself out both of their throats as Aether emptied his balls within Lynette's warm tight pussy.

Lynette spasmed under Aether; the way her insides strangled his cock felt heavenly, and he let her empty his balls, as a wave of semen pumped into her womb as he knocked her up. Neither cared about consequences or morals at that moment. All that mattered was making both feel good and Lynette a mother possibly.

Aether kept his groin flush against her ass, ensuring his balls were emptied inside her before he pulled out as he lay a bit against Lynette as they both came down from their high.

Once Aether got up and laid them both in the bed, Lynette wrapped her arms and tail around Aether; as he petted her, she let out a few soft purrs, making Aether skip a beat.

Looking up at Aether before giving him a quick kiss, which wasn't one filled with lust, made them smile. Lynette would then feel something pressing up against her leg. Looking down, seeing Aether was still hard.

Aether blushed and rubbed his cheek as he looked away a bit; Lynette blushed but didn't say a word as she turned around onto her side and pushed her ass back against Aether again. She only looks over her shoulder, giving Aether a look of fuck me again. Aether's smile wasn't going to turn this down.

The two would continue to have sex for who knows how many hours, until late in the night when Paimon returned, she would see them in the bed, wrapped in each other arms, smiling, not knowing the deed that was done. It's good that she had an extra room in which she could sleep.

In the morning, Aether was waking up as he stretched and looked around the room; he didn't see Lynette anywhere, but he still saw all the scattered clothes around the room. He would quickly find some basic garments to wear as he headed downstairs to see Lynette in the kitchen humming a sweet tune.

She was only wearing a plain T-shirt along with some black panties. She turns around and sees Aether giving her a soft smile that makes her blush.

Lynette: "Ah...good morning." Grabbing a cup of tea. "I made you some tea...would you like some."

Aether: "Yes, thank you very much."

The two, along with Paimon soon after, would enjoy a lovely morning with each other even though both Paimon and Lyney would ask them questions about what happened the day prior. They would try to hide what happened as best they could, unknowing to the little bundle of joy slowly growing inside Lynette.

End of Chapter.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Told y'all I was horny.

Yeah like I said in the pre-story stuff. I wanted to at least get one out for Lynette. Ain't no reason WHY she HAS NONE!!! NO REASON! Are us Aether x waifu lover that out number ;-; in fanfic.

Well I guess given this is something I do now; I have to do my best to feed the bit of crumbs we can get. So here you all go. You can thank a friend on discord for this one and telling me. So if you want more a say....come over to discord.

So who next? 

Well, for one the next lemon is a author choice and one I wanted to do. If you know anything about me when it comes to Genshin then you can take a guess for who's the next lemon. After that lovely waifu. Whoever win the next voting ladies will be the lucky lady I will do a lemon for. Your next set of lady to choose from are;

Layla

Keqing

Charlotte

Kokomi

Shenhe (again)

Navia

I wish the best waifu to win for who I get to write next. Good Luck.

If you all wants to stay update with my fic, and what I'm working on join, Rev discord I'm mainly active on there. Here is the link: https://discord.gg/Nv6u5jFkXR

And if you want to see what I also been up to and also vote for others work; you can follow me on twitter; @ DavonCash18

Other then that, Tell me what you think? What you like? What you dislike? What you think might happen next? Etc. Thanks for reading and until next time...later.

Genshin Impact own by Mihoyo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.1K 482 5
!!NOT COMPLETE!! !!taking suggestions!! !!all characters belong to the genshin creators at hoyoverse and mihoyo!! this is a mix of stories for fem re...
6.7K 109 23
PART 3 IS HERE Y'ALL!! All images in this fanfic do NOT belong to me, all credits go to the artists! This is a oneshot book for both straight/gay shi...
Era of Stone By LillySan91

Historical Fiction

1.5K 36 8
An imperial era au, it was supposed to be a one shot but it's getting way too big to be one. Mostly Lumine x Zhongli. Characters all belong to Mihoyo...
3.4M 53.9K 112
Has ▪︎fluff ▪︎angst ▪︎smut ▪︎au's ▪︎fem!reader I probably wont do any of the girls bc idk how to write for them