Favourite Child Of Obelia Emp...

By r_0xxo

That day two girls were brought into this world as a twin. Even if they were twin there were very different... More

Story of my life
what happened
Photo shoot
Little sister
The day she died
beauty care
Athanasia
Break Free
We meet again
Gallery
A company from a far
Boat ride
Title less
Family line
painting
Christmas
.......
a spoiled brat
The magican
The accident
Extra
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUTHOR SAMA
Sly magican
A...Goddess
Debut ball
The dance
Cayena new found interest ~
The imperial tea party
Forgotten past
END OF SEASON 1
The lovely princess
Love beyond time : Extra story
Season 2 : Missing something
Season 2 : Ice is nice
Season 2 : Nightmare are nightmare
*Short notice*
Season 2 : Former Emperor Anastacius
Season 2 : Uninvited guests
Season 2 : Naive Jennette
Season 2 : Trapped in a multiverse
Season 2 : A father's love
Season 2 : Everything back to normal
Season 2 : Battle for the throne
Season 2 : Objection
Season 2 : The dark truth
Season 2 : Athanasia
Season 2 : Fall of the empire
Season 2 : A twisted path

Season 2 : Athanasia... ??!

1.6K 79 7
By r_0xxo

" princess Athanasia isn't breathing "

Cayena felt a uneasy feeling, her breath was getting heavier within the second.

Claude glaze over at her, He saw cayena getting uneasy like something was troubling her so he wraps his arm around her shoulder slightly squeezing it to reassure her everything was gonna be fine.

" what do u mean she isn't breathing.." Claude asked with a stoic expression in his face with a hint of worries lingering in his eyes.

" I-i don't know your majesty... I-i  jjust c-couldn't feel her heartbeat nor her breathing... pls your majesty.. do something.. princess isn't.. our poor princess.. pls save her" lily eyes clouds up with tears, her body shaking constantly trying to hold herself together.

Cayena tugs on her father sleeves wanting to go with him to check on athanasia. She has to see it by her own eye. Claude knew his daughter needed rest but he couldn't reject her so he carries her in his arms.

Cayena gasped wrapping her arms around his neck. Claude smiles slightly shifting her to make her comfortable in his arms.

" hold tight princess. We don't want our lovely lady to fall and break her nose now do we ? "

Cayena pouts looking away from his glaze, a hint of blush in her cheeks.

" It will he daddy fault if he drops me and break my nose "

Claude chuckled softly as he nods.

" very well.. "

" We must leave at onces "

Lily nodded slowly, as she leads them toward the place where athanasia rested.

As They were heading toward the emerald palace, cayena mind was still slightly foggy. She knew the story line had changed drastically due to her presence but athanasia couldn't possibly die.. could she?

They were greeted by a large door, behind the door lied athanasia. Cayena tighten her grip around her father, her mind fugged with various reasons that it would go wrong.

" Did .. i ? No she couldn't be death right.. i couldn't possibly killed her.. " as many thought clouded her mind, her body slivers slightly nuzzling her face in claude neck.

Claude could feel her vibrating in his arm, as he slowly pat's her hair.

" No matter what happens.. It isn't your fault, Life isn't internal.. one day someone close to you can die but that doesn't mean its your fault.. sometimes u can't do anything but watch them die helpless as u watch them slip away from your grasp " Claude whispers softly.

Cayena listens to him, her eyes drifting away toward the floor. Even if this is a novel the feeling are real,they are as real as us. Claude who lost everything since the day he was born.He wanted to find someone to call his own but that someone always leaved him behind taking away the slightest bit of his love.

The fear of being alone wasn't distance to cayena. Cayena hugs his neck tightly.

" If that day ever comes.. daddy i will always be with you in your heart as you will be in mine "

Claude eyes widened slightly, his jewel blue eyes simmering with a soft smile in his lips.

" .. I will go through hell to find you "

He pat's her head softly, cayena felt a warm feeling in her heart nodding slowly to his comments.

" open the door "

Felix steps forward opening the door, cayena holds her breath as she feared what lies behind the door but no matter what she knew claude will be by her side.

In the vast decorative chamber, a big king sized bed lies in the middle with a unconscious athanasia. 

Claude walks beside the bed, carefully placing cayena down in the bed. Cayena looks at athanasia who was in a deep slumber, she looked so peace.

Claude holds athanasia arm, checking her mana flow. It was all tangled up due to mana explosion. Her breathing was very faint which means she was alive as he signs the breath of relief.

" She is alive, her heartbeat is very faint "Lily signs the breath of relief hearing Claude words as she clunching onto her chest.

" dear lady Diana.. princess athanasia is safe " lily mumbles as tears escape from her eye down her cheek.

Claude notices her heartbeat was beating slowly, might be the reason why her breath was so faint. Claude checks her mana for any disturbance to find her mana tainted with black magic which makes him puzzled.

" how can.. " Claude checks again but it was clear as day. Athanasia who doesn't even know slightly any magic mana was somehow tainted with black magic.

" daddy ? " cayena tugs on him with a worried expression, seeing Claude shooked made her feel uneasy.

" My baby.. let me check your mana onces " claude askes with a worried face, cayena nods moving her hands up for Claude to hold.

" .. as i suspected " claude mumbles. Cayena mana was also tainted with black magic. Could it be a curse? Or was black magic the cause of the mana explosion.

" .. is something wrong? " cayena asked looking at her Claude, she checked her mana but nothing felt out of place.

Claude shakes his head, as he cups her cheeks stroking it with his thumb.

" nothing.. you are fine " claude smiles softly, he feared if she knew something like that it would scare her.

" your lying.. " cayena mumbles to herself, but she decided to keep to herself. She leans in to his palm with a smile.

" I see.. "

But cayena suddenly felt a sting in her heart, as if something was squeezing her heart. She clunched on her chests whimpering in pain.

" what is this.. "

Claude quickly leans down on his knees, holding her arm's with a fear in his eyes.

" what's wrong? "

Cayena looks up trying to smile to reassure him but the pain increase making her scream in pain. Something's was squeezing her heart tears run down her eyes.

" daddy.. my heart .. it hurts "

" That shouldn't be happening.. " Claude wasn't sure what was wrong, he checks her mana heart that holds the core. People store mana at there heart, so something must be wrong with her mana. Was it due to the black magic that is present in her mana.

Claude pat's her head softly, casting a spell to minimize the pain but it didn't seem to work.

" .. daughter sleep for a while " claude wipes her tears with a soft smile.

Cayena nods.

" daddy... pls don't cry.. " she smiles softly, her hands clunching on to her heart as tears run down her cheeks.

" silly girl ... I am not that gullible " claude smiles softly, casting a sleeping spell on her. Cayena drifts to sleep shortly after the spell.

Claude picks up cayena in his arms, wiping her tears.

" i will.. save you and your sister.. even if it cost  my life , as you are far more precious than any others life "

×      ×      ×

Night fall upon the empire, the soft moonlight entering through the window dimly lit the room. Cayena who was under the influence of the sleeping spell peaceful in a slumber.

A tall figure beside the bed, he slowly embarce her cheeks with his fingers.

" my dear child.. oh how you have fallen from grace " he mumbles, his black hair brushing against his jewel blue eyes.

Anastacius smiles fades away, his jewel blue eyes drifting to a dark black.

" It seems .. we don't have much time"

He leans in closer to her, slightly kissing her forehead.

" This is just a little gift i shall bestown upon u "

He brushes her hair slowly his gaze soft and loving.

" Goodnight my daughter.. fear not as in the future i shall see you again. I wonder what kind of expression will u make.. " saying those words he vanish using magic. 

The door to the chamber open, Claude enter the room to find it quiet and peaceful. He walks toward his daughter who was sleeping.

" Weird..I felt a weird presence.. " claude sign brushing his hair back. He looks at cayena, as he holds her arms, checking her flow of mana.

Claude eyes widen, her mana was now clear with no sign of black magic.

"Cayena.. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.6K 2.5K 41
I was just a Korean person but when I knew about the who made me a princess book I was shocked I felt bad for the second male lead and just fainted w...
160K 5.2K 16
❝𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐍❞ -in which a male tr...
The Curse By Joelle

Historical Fiction

847 42 25
This story is about a child. Her name was Charlotte Edwards. She had a twin named Scarlet Edwards. They lived in a palace, with their royal family. T...
88K 2.9K 14
[ wattpad had deleted book 2 and 3 of my princess series. however i am still in debate whether or not to continue. i will post my decision in this bo...