The day she died

" Princess stop running or u will hurt yourself "

The maids chases after the princess down the hallways.

" Hehehe noooo ~ "

Cayena is turning 3 today. The whole palace was in a mess since they were planing to throw a party for the little princess.

Cayena runs past many maids who were worried about her getting hurt but she didn't care since the storyline is starting soon.

Every birthday cayena is alone since Claude lock himself up in the room getting drunk remembering his dead lover who left him. Cayena wanted to do something to help her father to be happy again.

" Princess got u "

A red hair guy appears and picks up the princess.

"  Felix noooo " cayena struggles to get loose but Felix was too strong.

" Princess it's time for your dance class " Felix smiles.

" I hate dance class and I already know how to dance" cayena pouts since she wanted to play around more before she becomes a extra in the story.

" Thank u sir knight " Lulu finally catches up to them. She bows down to show respect.

" It's nothing" Felix smiles scratching him cheek.

Lulu smile's and then looks at cayena like a mad mother.

" Princess u skipped your dance class "

Cayena could feel the mad aura from Lulu. She gulps on her saliva as she looks at Lulu with a smile.

" But I wanted to play with my father "

The surrounding goes quite.

" Princess his majesty is busy today how about meeting him tomorrow" Felix smiles faintly.he didn't wanted the princess to see Claude in misery and drunk.

Cayena pouts but she understand the situation so she didn't question anything.

Cayena and Lulu went to the dance class and got scold by the teacher. Cayena had to memorize 50 dance steps as a punishment.

[Later in sword class]

Normal noble ladies don't get to learn swordmaster but cayena begged her father to let her at least practice so that she can protect herself.

Her teacher was one of the best knight of the crimson knights Daniel.

Daniel wasn't sure if he wanted to train the little girl since she was too young but the determination in her eyes made him change his mind.

Today cayena had her thoughts in something else so she wasn't paying attention to the class. Daniel noticed something was bothering the little girl. So he stops and walk toward the princess.

" Princess, you aren't paying attention in the training. If u loose focus it will lead to you death in the war " Daniel pat's cayena to comfort her.

" Sorry sir Dan " cayena smiles faintly . Even if she was smiling Daniel noticed the worries in her eyes.

" Why is the birthday girl sad today? " Daniel talks to her like her friend.

" Sir Dan what do u do to make some happy when they are sad ? " Cayena looks at Daniel.

" Hmm ... " Daniel scratches his cheeks.