Season 2 : Athanasia... ??!

" princess Athanasia isn't breathing "

Cayena felt a uneasy feeling, her breath was getting heavier within the second.

Claude glaze over at her, He saw cayena getting uneasy like something was troubling her so he wraps his arm around her shoulder slightly squeezing it to reassure her everything was gonna be fine.

" what do u mean she isn't breathing.." Claude asked with a stoic expression in his face with a hint of worries lingering in his eyes.

" I-i don't know your majesty... I-i  jjust c-couldn't feel her heartbeat nor her breathing... pls your majesty.. do something.. princess isn't.. our poor princess.. pls save her" lily eyes clouds up with tears, her body shaking constantly trying to hold herself together.

Cayena tugs on her father sleeves wanting to go with him to check on athanasia. She has to see it by her own eye. Claude knew his daughter needed rest but he couldn't reject her so he carries her in his arms.

Cayena gasped wrapping her arms around his neck. Claude smiles slightly shifting her to make her comfortable in his arms.

" hold tight princess. We don't want our lovely lady to fall and break her nose now do we ? "

Cayena pouts looking away from his glaze, a hint of blush in her cheeks.

" It will he daddy fault if he drops me and break my nose "

Claude chuckled softly as he nods.

" very well.. "

" We must leave at onces "

Lily nodded slowly, as she leads them toward the place where athanasia rested.

As They were heading toward the emerald palace, cayena mind was still slightly foggy. She knew the story line had changed drastically due to her presence but athanasia couldn't possibly die.. could she?

They were greeted by a large door, behind the door lied athanasia. Cayena tighten her grip around her father, her mind fugged with various reasons that it would go wrong.

" Did .. i ? No she couldn't be death right.. i couldn't possibly killed her.. " as many thought clouded her mind, her body slivers slightly nuzzling her face in claude neck.

Claude could feel her vibrating in his arm, as he slowly pat's her hair.

" No matter what happens.. It isn't your fault, Life isn't internal.. one day someone close to you can die but that doesn't mean its your fault.. sometimes u can't do anything but watch them die helpless as u watch them slip away from your grasp " Claude whispers softly.

Cayena listens to him, her eyes drifting away toward the floor. Even if this is a novel the feeling are real,they are as real as us. Claude who lost everything since the day he was born.He wanted to find someone to call his own but that someone always leaved him behind taking away the slightest bit of his love.

The fear of being alone wasn't distance to cayena. Cayena hugs his neck tightly.

" If that day ever comes.. daddy i will always be with you in your heart as you will be in mine "

Claude eyes widened slightly, his jewel blue eyes simmering with a soft smile in his lips.

" .. I will go through hell to find you "

He pat's her head softly, cayena felt a warm feeling in her heart nodding slowly to his comments.

" open the door "

Felix steps forward opening the door, cayena holds her breath as she feared what lies behind the door but no matter what she knew claude will be by her side.