Idyllic | Seokjin x Reader

By SeokjinnieKim0

There is no other moment apart from being with you that makes me feel this way.... -Kim Seokjin highest rank... More

Character Introduction
Prologue
EP. 2
EP. 3
EP. 4
EP. 5
EP. 6
EP. 7
EP. 8
EP. 9
Announcement♡
FINAL

EP. 1

37 5 4
By SeokjinnieKim0

On a beautiful morning in Egevila Land, the air was so fresh all the residents of this land started their activities and opened shops to start trading. Lucia started harvesting fresh strawberries in her small yard, the sweet smile that appeared on her face after tasting the strawberries she planted. She divided the strawberries for her to sell and for her grandparents, she started out of her house walking towards her grandparents' house carrying a strawberry basket. People were so friendly greeting Lucia, everyone realizes that Lucia is a beautiful girl who lives in Egevila Land. Many men want to get her attention, but she just chose to be friendly to anyone.

While walking to Lucia's grandparents' house, she heard news from the residents of Egevila Land that the prince would come to visit. All this time she never know how the figure of the prince, she rush to her grandparents house to give strawberries.

"Grandpa, grandma.. I came to give you these strawberries, they taste really perfect." Lucia said

"Why are you in such a rush to leave? Come here, you have to drink fresh milk here too." Grandpa replied

"Oh Grandpa.. Thank you, I will bring this fresh milk home. I heard that the prince is coming, I really want to see his figure. I've never seen it before."

"Oh he's a young man, a prince who lives in Egendria Land.. if I'm not mistaken his name is Hoseok." Grandma said

"Really!? Isn't Egendria Land a beautiful place? I was so excited to see the prince. I'll go now grandpa and grandma, I love you!" Lucia replied

Lucia arrived at her house while opening her strawberry shop, she saw many people on white horses entering Egevila Land. Finally she saw the prince of Egendria Land, a kind-hearted prince who always shared his blessings to everyone. Lucia was fascinated by the handsomeness of Hoseok the prince, she tried to keep herself busy by taking care of her strawberries. When Hoseok saw and bought other people's merchandise, he accidentally saw your strawberry shop. He only saw your figure from behind, he could only see you in a white dress and long flowing hair.

"Hi there.. can i taste your strawberry?" Hoseok asked

"Sure prince Hoseok.." Lucia replied

When Lucia turned around to answer Hoseok's request, Hoseok unexpectedly felt a different feeling. He felt like he had never seen a beautiful girl in Egendria Land, all the girls who lived there even wanted to get Prince Hoseok's heart. He felt a blessing in itself when he visited Egevila Land. When he tasted the strawberry he also felt the perfect taste. Without thinking, he told his servant to bring all the strawberries to buy.

"My mother loves strawberries, I think she should taste these perfect strawberries." Hoseok said

"I'm very happy to hear that, thank you prince!" Lucia replied

"May I know what is your name?"

"I'm Lucia"

"What a beautiful name." Hoseok smiled

"It's very nice to be able to visit here, thank you for planting these strawberries. I will go now." Hoseok said

Lucia just waved her hand, she was too shy to speak to the prince. But in her heart she wanted to see Hoseok again.

Meanwhile at Eldthigas Land..

"King, I heard that Prince Hoseok just left Egevila Land to give a blessing for them." His servant said

"Destroy that place." Seokjin replied

"As you wish king."

"I'll come with you."

The evil king and his troops of Eldthigas Land arrived at Egevila Land, they destroyed and burned the area.

Everyone screamed to save themselves, people's merchandise was destroyed by fire. Lucia's grandparents were worried and came to Lucia's house, she cried and tried to put out the fire that was burning the strawberries she hadn't picked. Grandpa shouted for Lucia because the fire was starting to get big, you fell on the floor and were sad. Without meaning to, Seokjin saw Lucia fall and was sad.

Seokjin pov
That girl... she was the girl I had seen in the dandelion fields back then. Does she live here? No, she can't see me... I ran and told all my troops to return to Eldthigas Land.

At Seokjin's palace..

Jin only felt guilty this time when he found out that the girl lived there, Jin screamed out of anger. He threw and broke everything in his castle, he hurried to find a servant. He gripped the servant's collar angrily.

"Don't you know, this girl lives there?" Jin shouted

"W-who is this girl king? I don't know"

Jin pushed the servant roughly and shouted

"The girl I've been looking for.. for years!!"

"I'm very sorry king, we don't have that information"

"GET OFF NOW!!" Jin shouted

The servant looked down and apologized, but that made Jin even angrier and he broke things again infront of them. The noise of the fragments was very hurtful to their ears, then the servant rushed away. Jin was getting angry because saying sorry wasn't a solution, he kept thinking about the girl's situation. The place where she lived was destroyed because of him, he returned to his magnificent room and went out to the balcony. Lightning appeared and then the rain fell heavily.

Seokjin pov
I'm sorry, what should I do to fix all this? Should I go there alone? I have to disguise myself as a lost person or what? Whatever it is I will find you again and you will be mine..

At the Egendria Land

The prince and his family are having dinner together at the palace. Someone gave news that the people of Eldthigas Land had ravaged Egevila Land. Hoseok was surprised and he remembered Lucia, Hoseok gave orders to the servants to immediately repair and help everyone living in Egevila Land. The king refused and scolded Hoseok.

"What did you do that for? It won't be useful, father already told you not to do that favor to everyone in every Land!" His dad shouted

"Father.. I do this so that everyone feels prosperity in life, I feel unfair when we can live in prosperity in Egendria Land while people outside are suffering!" Hoseok replied

"I kept saying that was not a solution! Don't waste your time on it!" His father left him

Hoseok pov
Actually, what's wrong with father? Why doesn't he like me doing favors to others? I have to secretly go there tomorrow without my father knowing.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3.7K 13
He liked you when he found out you were older than him... or are you? {COMPLETED} Highest ranking: #63 #got7
53.1K 3K 25
You're just making sure I'm never gettin' over you.. Bottom Jin Top Jungkook TOP RATING 19/07/2022 #2 KOOKJIN TOP RATING 28/07/2022 #1 TOPJUNGKOOK
522K 24.8K 48
"Don't get your hope high. I did this only for my family. I never cared about your family, I never cared about you!" ~~ When Jin's boyfriend left him...
208K 6K 32
"I kill them because it is not you! You are my lover y/n" "Stop! You're a pyscho. This is not the person I knew a long time ago" "I'm being like this...