Idyllic | Seokjin x Reader

By SeokjinnieKim0

There is no other moment apart from being with you that makes me feel this way.... -Kim Seokjin highest rank... More

Prologue
EP. 1
EP. 2
EP. 3
EP. 4
EP. 5
EP. 6
EP. 7
EP. 8
EP. 9
Announcementβ™‘
FINAL

Character Introduction

76 4 1
By SeokjinnieKim0

《 I do not own the images or gifs in this story, pictures are only needed for imagination. The story I created is purely the result of my idea. 》

————

KIM SEOKJIN

Seokjin is an evil king living in a magnificent palace at Eldthigas Land - (The Black Kingdom) they always come to threaten and destroy a Land he came to if people disobeyed the evil king Kim Seokjin's orders. There will be a reason behind what he does.

JUNG HOSEOK

Hoseok is a kind prince who lives in Egendria Land - (The Central Kindom) there is a safe and prosperous place. Only certain people can be given permission to live there. A kind-hearted prince who loves to share blessings for the lands he visits.

YOU

Your name is Lucia, you are an ordinary girl who lives in Egevila Land - (The Trade Society) with your grandfather and grandmother. You choose to live alone there and start selling strawberries that you grow yourself. Your grandparents selling cow's milk where they live, they offer you to live together but you choose to live in a place that is crowded enough so that people are interested in buying your strawberries to accelerate income for the life of you and your grandparents.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 14.1K 18
[HIGHEST RANKING: #1 jkfanfic #1 on jkff #4 btsjk] "I..I've heard of a lot of rumours, about the people who worked in your company, they all died aft...
955K 39K 49
"All he wants is their ATTENTION" Started: 01/20/17 Ended: 06/04/17 Highest rank: #23 in Fanfiction ||07/02/17|| Β©-cutetaeminkook
398K 28.7K 23
I'll count 1..2..3.. That's your chance to flee. If you're lucky, you're free. If not.... You're a dead body. Highest Rank #1 kookv #1 topkook #1 sh...
28.9K 2K 20
❝Love? Nope! It's never ending abhorrence!❞ Started: 25-11-2021 Ended: 16-07-2022