A Destroyer Journey

By Masamune

Destroyer of Worlds That's what they called him but he didn't mind that after all he did destroy some worlds... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Christmas special

Chapter 6

651 24 20
By Masamune

"I see so that's how."

"I'm sorry if that doesn't help you."

"Don't worry about it I was a fool to think it would be that easy."

Kyu and Welt were talking about how Welt ended up in this world. Kyu realized that how Welt travels is no different than he does.

"After all you did give me some ideas." Kyu said surprising both Welt and Takashi the latter was switching music in the express.

"And what is that?" Welt asked.

"Simple. I use his power." Kyu replied while bringing out a card of a rider that was half green and half black.

"I see the Gaia library." Takashi said stopping everything he was doing and walked to Kyu.

"Gaia library?" Welt said in confusion.

"To put it simply it has every information that exists on earth." Takashi explained before grabbing his gun.

"But if that's true doesn't that mean you need to go back to use that." Welt asked once again feeling uneasy.

"I do but thanks to you I know this world is connected to mine." Kyu answered before opening an aurora curtain.

"Where are you going?" Takashi asked.

"You don't need to know." Kyu replied coldly.

"Kyu does it involve manipulating someone?" Welt asked fearing Kyu's answer.

"..."

"Kyu if you keep doing this you'll just become another Otto!" Welt yelled trying to reason with the destroyer.

"To reunite with her... I will do what's necessary." Kyu said before going inside the aurora curtain and disappearing.

"Kyu..." Welt muttered.

"Don't worry if he becomes another Otto I'll stop him." Takashi said with determination in his voice.

"Then I- no we're all counting on you." Welt replied as Takashi smirked.

"Yeah! Don't worry I'll make sure he reunites with the lady... so that I can repent for my sins." Takashi said before summoning an aurora curtain and leaving Welt.

"All of us are counting on you! Repent for your sins Takashi!"

Meanwhile

Ayane was tired. After being knocked out by gas she and her newfound friends helped the person who rescued them.

They helped multiple people starting with Natasha the clinic doctor who helped them and after that helped Seele a member of Wildfire. Then she helps Bronya with her situation.

And now they have to convince an old robot to help them by talking to a child. Needless to say, Ayane was tired and she was blaming Kyu for everything.

"Come to think of it how did Kyu know my family technique?" Ayane wondered as she tried to find Seele and Natasha.

"When he saw my technique it was like he saw an old enemy. Just what is Kyu's past?" Ayane continues to wonder before suddenly bumping into someone.

"I'm sorry! Wait you're!" Ayane saw the person who she bumped into was Takashi.

"Yo! Ayane." Takashi greeted the girl.

"You... Who are you?" Ayane asked not wasting her chance.

"I'm just a passing through Kamen Rider." Those words made Ayane eyes widen but she widened her eyes even more when Takashi brought out something.

"Remember that!" What Takashi had was a card that looked exactly like Kyu but the difference is the card showed a blue rider and on the back it showed a symbol similar to Decade's.

"You're a Kamen Rider!" Ayane yelled in shock while pointing at Takashi's card.

"Yep!" Takashi said before helping her stand up.

"Just what is your relationship with Kyu?" Ayane asked.

"He and I have a love-and-hate relationship. Sometimes we're friends and sometimes we're enemies." Takashi explained making Ayane wary of Kyu.

"And what are you now?" Ayane asked suddenly feeling dangerous around Takashi.

"Who knows but there is one thing that doesn't change about me." Takashi said.

"And what's that?"

"I will always be a Treasure Sniper. See ya!"

Takashi waved her goodbye before turning to an alley. Ayane tried to follow Takashi but when Takashi disappeared she went into the alley.

"A Treasure Sniper. First the Destroyer of World and now the Treasure Hunter." Ayane muttered before walking away resuming what she sought out to do.

Unbeknownst to her Takashi stared at her on a rooftop. Staring seriously at Ayane.

"So that's the bat chosen. I never thought it would be his granddaughter." Takashi muttered before going through an aurora curtain.

TIMESKIP

Ayane arrived at a cafe with all of her friends waiting there. The purple-haired girl Seele stared at her while Natasha stood beside her with the chief of wildfire Oleg.

"What took you so long?" Seele asked.

"Sorry, I ran into someone." Ayane replied while scratching her neck.

"Who?" Natasha asked.

"That isn't important right now." Ayane said.

"Well then you know what our plan is? Then let me introduce you to our guide." Natasha said before gesturing to a blue-haired man.

"You!" Stelle yelled at the man surprising Ayane.

"You don't seem happy to see me why is that my friend?" The man asked with a mischievous tone.

"Um... who's he?" Ayane asked feeling lost.

"This bastard here is Sampo." Stelle answered albeit a little angry.

"And what do you do Sampo?" Ayane asked as Sampo was about to answer someone else answered first.

"Sampo Koski. A masked fool and a thief."

Everyone turned around and saw Kyu in his Magenta suit taking a picture of them. Ayane widened her eyes before narrowing them and walked to Kyu angrily.

"It's you!" Stelle yelled.

"It's me passing through Kamen Rider." Kyu replied sarcastically.

"You bastard! Laughter pressure point!" Ayane yelled before stabbing her thumb into Kyu's neck causing him to burst out laughing.

"HAHAHAHA!!! What was that for!" Kyu yelled as he continued to laugh.

"That was for leaving me alone!" Ayane angrily replied before crushing Kyu's right foot.

"Ow! HAHAHA!!! How dare you! I just polished this!" Kyu yelled trying to look angry but he just continued to laugh.

While Kyu and Ayane argued the others looked at the duo with a sweatdrop. Stelle on the other hand was already somewhat used to this.

"Excuse me." Natasha's voiced caused Ayane and Kyu to stop arguing and focus their attention on her.

"What is the masked fool?" Natasha asked.

"You'll find that out soon enough." Kyu vaguely answered.

"How did you know Sampo's name?" Seele asked.

"Magic." Kyu replied causing Ayane to gain a vein on her forehead.

"Anyways Ayane let's go home." Kyu said.

"Eh?! But we're aren't done with this yet!" Ayane yelled.

"That's their problem, not mine." Kyu said coldly.

"No! I won't go until we help them!" Ayane reasoned with Kyu while the boy rubbed his forehead and sighed.

"Fine let's finish this fast." Kyu said before walking to the group.

"Well then this is our plan."

Meanwhile

A man with a coat and a hat was seen standing on a mountain. The man stared at a robot near a building.

"Decade. You won't destroy this world I know because this is the only chance you have to go back." The man said.

The man grunts in pain before kneeling on the ground and breathing heavily. The man shakily stands up.

"I've used too much power to hide that world. If this continues that world will be exposed to Decade." The man said before hearing footsteps behind him.

"You're Diend." The man saw Takashi with his gun out.

"The world you mentioned is the Zi-O world right?" Takashi asked.

"You know what will happen if Decade gains his power right?" The man asked.

"Yeah. He will surely try to go back." Takashi replied.

"Don't worry I'll stop him if that world is exposed. So rest Ryouseke Kenzaki." Takashi said before leaving through an aurora curtain.
The man then turns to stare back at the robot before noticing Kyu.

"You weren't supposed to be a destroyer... I'm sorry I put this burden on you." Ryouseke said before leaving through an aurora curtain.

With Kyu

Kyu stayed at the gate where they would meet the robot Svarog. Kyu opted to stay behind cause he didn't want to go through the hassle of convincing a child. Kyu then brought out a blurred card.

"Just where are you? Kamen Rider Zi-O." Kyu muttered while staring at the card. Kyu then pocketed the card when he noticed that the others had arrived with a white-haired child.

"Took you a while." Kyu said.

"Oh! Shut up!" Ayane yelled.

"Let's just go to Svarog before you two start an argument." Dan Heng said while the two looked away from each other.

Kyu reluctantly followed the others while secretly putting the DecaDriver on his waist. Kyu watched as the child whom he learned was named Clara tried to convince Svarog.

"Please Mr.Svarog." Clara pleaded.

"Fine." Svarog under the gaze of Clara could not resist her. Svarog then walks up to the Trailblazers while Kyu prepares his Decade card.

Let's just say Stelle wasn't the best at convincing someone.

"Come on! Just tell us!" Stelle yelled.

"Denied. Preparing to neutralize the variables." Svarog said before multiple robots came to him.

"Well, so much for that..." Kyu said as he opened his driver before saying.

"Henshin!"

KAMEN RIDE: DECADE!

And closing his driver and transforming into Kamen Rider Decade. Decade's appearance shocked everyone except those who had seen him before.

"He's pink!" March yelled causing Decade to get angry.

"PINKU JANAI! MAGENTA DA!!!" Decade shouted before turning his RideBooker into its sword form and rushed to the robot's opening his belt and inserting a card.

ATTACK RIDE: SLASH!

Decade slice through multiple robots as a magenta afterimage of the sword appeared while slicing through the robots.

Decade then sliced through one final robot before wiping his sword with his hand as the robots exploded behind him.

"Is that all?" Decade mocks Svarog as he stands in front of the robot.

"No."

Svarog fired multiple missiles at Decade. Decade in response pulls out a card with Kuuga in the front but with purple eyes and inserts it to his belt.

FORM RIDE: KUUGA! TITAN!

Just as the missiles were about to hit Decade a sound was heard and Decade armor changed into Kuuga but with a purple color.

The missiles exploded and caused smoke to block Svarog's vision but what Svarog didn't expect was for D-Kuuga to come out of the smoke and turn his sword into a purple longsword.

"That tickles." D-Kuuga mockingly said as he stabbed his sword into the ground and stared at Svarog uninterested.

"Why persist so much when you can live safely here." Svarog said.

"That may be true ...but that will only stop their evolution." D-Kuuga said before grabbing his sword.

"What?"

"While you protected them here safely in turn you suspended their evolution. Humans if faced with something greater than them will continue to evolve and overcome them!"

"You... Just what are you?"

"I'm just a passing through Kamen Rider!" D-Kuuuga pointed his sword at Svarog before finishing his words.

"Remember that!" D-Kuuga then grabs Kuuga's final attack card and inserts it into his belt.

FINAL ATTACK RIDE: K-K-KUUGA!

D-Kuuga's sword glowed before he walked towards Svarog slowly. Svarog tried to stop Decade by firing a laser at him but that didn't face him.

Once D-Kuuga was close enough he stabbed his swords on Svarog's guts as the Kuuga symbol appeared before an explosion occurred causing a smoke to appear.

Once the smoke cleared Svarog was kneeling on the ground being damaged heavily while D-Kuuga reverted back into Decade.

"I'm surprised you survived. It seems you're tougher than I thought." Decade said before pointing his gun at the robot.

"But sadly a robot is no match for a destroyer." Decade was about to pull the trigger when Clara stepped in front of Svarog.

"Don't hurt Mr. Svarog please!" Clara pleaded at Decade.

Seeing Clara in front of Svarog Decade lowered his gun. In Decade vision Clara was replaced with Kiana as a child standing protectively in front of a young Kyu.

"Well, I wasn't planning to do it. We still have some information for him to tell us." Decade lied.

"Thank you." Clara thanked the destroyer while said destroyer looked away.

The others came towards them but suddenly Decade saw an aurora curtain appear and a fangire came out.

"The fangire king." Decade muttered before pulling out his sword as everyone's attention shifted towards the fangire king.

"What is that?" Dan Heng muttered while putting his guard up.

"All of you stay back! Ill handle him."

Decade rushed towards the fangire king before slashing the fangire in the chest before following it up with another slash to the side.

The fangire king stumbles back as Decade continues his barrage of slashes. The fangire king had enough and unleashed a red aura pushing Decade away.

The fangire king then summoned a red ball of energy and fired it at Decade. Decade blocked the ball with his sword but it wasn't enough. The impact of the ball knocks Decade on the ground.

An aurora curtain appears beside the fangire king before multiple fangire come out of it. Decade clicks his tongue in annoyance before bringing out a card but a fangire jumps to him causing him to stop what he was doing and block the fangire.

Decade was about to be jumped by more fangire before suddenly gunshots were heard and the fangire exploded. Turning to look at the source Decade saw Takashi.

"Yo!"

"You..."

"Settle down Kyu I'm only here to help!" Takashi said while trying to convince Decade.

"As if I would believe a thief." Decade replied.

"It's you!" March yelled recognizing Takashi.

"Yo! Nice to meet you but this is a bad time for that." Takashi said before bringing out a card.

"But don't worry I'm here to help." Takashi said before inserting the card into his gun and extending it

KAMEN RIDE!

Takashi aimed his gun at the sky before smirking and pulling the trigger on his gun.

DIEND!

Diend symbol appeared in the sky before multiple rectangles appeared. Three silhouetted figures appeared and moved diagonally before transforming him into Takashi while the rectangles went into his head. Takashi was now in a cyan and black armor. He was Kamen Rider Diend.

"Let's go Kyu." Takashi said before moving at a fast speed and punching multiple fangires.

"Don't tell me what to do." Decade rushed at the fangires as he sliced through multiple fangires.

"We should help out." Dan Heng said as he brought out his spear.

"I'll cover you guys." March said while aiming her bow.

"I'll help you." Bronya said pulling out her rifle.

"Then let's get this started." Seele said gripping her scythe firmly.

"Rules are made to be broken." Stelle's bat glowed with energy before she rushed at them with her friends while Ayane protected Clara.

Back to Decade and Diend both of them were now standing in front of the fangire king. Diend pulls out a card and inserts it into his gun before extending it. Takashi aims his gun at the Fangire king and pulls the trigger.

KAMEN RIDE: KIVA!

Kamen Rider Kiva appeared as Decade inserted a card into his belt.

FINAL FORM RIDE: K-K-KIVA!

"This might tickle a bit." Decade pulls out a yellow bat the same as Kiva's belt before Kiva turns into a bow with an arrow already loaded. Decade aims the Kiva Arrow at the Fangire king and pulls out Kiva's final attack card and inserts it into his belt.

FINAL ATTACK RIDE: K-K-KIVA!

Decade pulled the lever back on the bow as it glowed brightly and Kiva bat wings appeared on the arrow tip before releasing the lever and a red energy arrow hit the fangire king.

The fangire tried to block it but the power was too much for it to handle and it overpowered the fangire king causing it to explode.

Decade throws the Kiva Arrow and it returns to Kiva before the rider disappears as well. Decade then turns to Diend as both of them undo their transformation.

Kyu stared at Takashi before he focused his attention back on the trailblazers who had all beaten the remaining fangire.

"You still don't trust me huh? Well, I guess I deserve that." Takashi muttered before disappearing in the aurora curtain.

TIMESKIP

Kyu and Ayane were now back in the cafe after saying their goodbyes to the trailblazers. Ayane stared at Kyu who had his eyes closed for the rest of the time when they got back.

"Are you sure it's okay to leave now?" Ayane asked.

"That's their world's problem. They will need to overcome it on their own if they want to evolve." Kyu said as he opened his eyes.

Kyu then walks to the picture and pulls down on the chains revealing the same blank picture. Turning around Ayane saw that her friends had started moving again.

"Ayane when did you go there?" Hori asked.

"While you guys weren't looking." Ayane replied.

Ayane then joined her friends talking while Kyu stared at the distorted picture of the trailblazers but behind them was something different.

Dan Heng had dragon ears, Stelle's eyes were glowing, and March's body was frozen. Kyu put the photo back and began working again.

"I just need to find that world and I'll be able to reunite with her." Kyu muttered as the card in his pocket glowed.

A/N

Yo! My fingers hurt and this is why Decade doesn't have Zio cards.

Anyway that's about it and as always

PEACE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 43 13
This is a remake of my original Neo Decade book. This book focus on the Heisei Rider AR Worlds Arc. Two years after the defeat of Gyze, third year st...
2K 55 98
yes i'm back miss me yeah i guess you guys did
72.4K 1.2K 38
(Kamen Rider Ark-One OC X Crossover Harem) A young boy who lost his childhood friend because of the supposed heroes' reckless actions has decided to...
95.7K 1K 41
I am once a destroyer, but then I found a family, and I WILL KEEP THEM SAFE NO MATTER WHAT!!!