Kiss me in rain | JJK

By cakesforjin

🌷 : Tell me the story of your scar.. and I'll promise to heal you by the end of it. Min Aerin (y/n) has alwa... More

Kiss me in rain
Characters 🌷
First day
Dream come true?
It's really you..
Stuck!
Dream about you
Secrets
First day - 2
Date
Together
Missed you
First kiss
Tulips for you
I Love you
Sweater
Back to college
Reunion
On his lap
Jealous
Intimate
Love bird(s)
Bliss
Pensive
Touch me
Feels right
Tease
Life is full of surprises
New phase
Contented
Shattered dreams
Jeon twins
Mummy returns
It's been a while
Mixed feelings
Second chance
Luscious
Promise
T(h)rust
Mom
Still with you
Epilogue

Forage

12 3 11
By cakesforjin

"Hey Aerin, i thought you would call me yesterday" Jimin says when he saw her entering the college with Jane and Maze. Jane and Maze immediately left her alone to talk with Jimin as she sighed and continues.

"I was actually out with Jungkook..and it was so late that i couldn't call you" she said with a smile.

"Oh! You seem so happy with him" he says as his eyes moves up and down of her face. Aerin just shrugs it off and walks inside the campus with Jimin. Suddenly she started running which caught Jimin off guard. He clutched his backpack strip tightly as he saw her running towards Jungkook.

She kisses him on cheek who just giggles and takes her backpack from her. "Did you sleep well?" He asks clutching her bag tightly in his left hand. She just nodded like a child who's eyes literally shined as she saw the love of her life.

They started walking towards the class, Aerin totally forgetting about Jimin.

-🌷-

A week went by and the couple got even more closer spending immense time with eachother. Jimin was long forgotten as he was not attending the classes anymore. Aerin did thought about him but she just shrugged as it is not her buisness to check on him always. He is a grown man. He may have his personal reasons, she thought.

"I'm going home today" Aerin informs Jungkook as he nodded. She smiles at him adoringly who had a star eyes again.

"Why are you smiling like that?" he asks with a smile which looked like a rabbit smilling. She chuckles more looking at his eyes and soon she locks her hand around his neck.

"No reason, whenever you are near me i get to smile like this" she says and leans in. Jungkook didn't waste time as he kisses her tossing Aerin's backpack towards the near by seats not minding the people staring at them. He holds her waist and pulls her more and kisses her passionately. Soon he pulls back as he tasted a salty thing between the kiss and he realised it's her tears.

"H-hey baby what's wrong" he asked with panick as his thumbs started caressing her cheeks wipping the tears.

She nods her head negatively and keep crying more. "Happy" she says voice coming out so little, far enough to get heard by Jungkook. He just smiles at her after realising she is crying because she is happy, because of him. He immediately hugs her and pats her head caressing her hair.

After like a good 4 minutes of staying in eachother's arms, he pulls out as he saw Aerin is more calmer now. "You are going home, what will yoongi hyung and mom think of you? They will think that I'm the reason behind your tears"

"Well actually yes" she says and chuckles. Soon the bus arrived making the couple sigh. Just two more days they will meet again, but it will felt like years for them to meet again.

She gets her backpack and goes inside the bus not able to control but tear up again. He gives her a flying kiss as he see the bus vanishing at a distance.

He had no idea why his heart felt heavy. May be he just now witnessed Aerin cry heavily. But he would never know. He looked at the sky because he felt like a drop of rain fell on him. But the sky was so clear.

"I did feel a drop of rain" he mumbles as he goes to his own dorm to sleep and relax in his weekend!

-🌷-

Jungkook wakes up the next day after a good sleep. He felt very refreshed after he took a good bath and a delicious breakfast the dorm provides him. He started missing Aerin and chuckles to himself thinking about all the silly things she would do whenever they eat together.

Soon he completed eating and went towards his room, plopping on his bed and straight calls Aerin. The ring goes and goes but she didn't pick it up. He chuckled thinking that she might be still asleep.

And after like an hour he tried again and this time she didn't pick it up too. His face becomes slightly gloomy as this time he calls Yoongi. He picks up after like 4-5 rings.

"Yeah Jungkook, how are you?"

"Fine hyung, how about you?"

"Good good, so what's up?"

"Na hyung i just called you, uhm..is Aerin not awake yet? Now don't start to tease me saying are you not even able to be away with her for just two days" he laughs.

"Wait. Aerin? Isn't she in dorm?"

Jungkook's smile vanishes as he sits up in his bed. His eyebrows knitted together as he speaks further.

"H-hyung she said she is going home yesterday.."

"She didn't say anything..she is not here Jungkook- hello, hey"

Jungkook started rushing out of the dorm and gets inside the girls dorm not even minding the security who was trying to stop him entering the girls dorm. He goes to room number 46B which was Aerin, Maze and Jane's shared room. He bangs on the door which disturbed many of the girls who stayed in the dorm for weekend. They were all shocked to see a boy inside their dorm.

"Who tf- Jungkook?" Maze asks having a corn icecream in her hand. Her mouth was so messy from eating the ice cream. Her hair was messy too as she stood in her pyjamas.

A total mess.

"Where's Aerin?" He asks not minding how pathetic she looked.

"Aerin? She went to her home"

"Tch she is not in her home Maze, did she something to you?"

"She didn't- ah i called her yesterday night to ask about our assignment professor Jin was talking about. And later..she said she is near her home.."

"Then what did she say?"

"She didn't talk further. She cut the call since she said she saw uhm..Jimin entering the bus near her home's bus station"

Jungkook's heart rate started to raise up as soon as he heard his name. He gulped his saliva which made his throat feel good but not his heart. He immediately rushed outside the dorm running towards somewhere he never knew!

-🌷-

*BANG BANG BANG*

"Shit Jesus I'm coming!" A faint female voice was heard as Jungkook bangs on Jimin's appartment. He immediately got Jimin's appartment address from his friend Kai, as Aerin was seen with Jimin at last.

"JIM- R-Rosé?" Jungkook's voice broke as he saw Rosé in an appartment which should be Jimin's by now.

"Ju-jungkook? How are you here? H-How did you know my place?"

"Your place? I-I-I came to see a person called Jimin"

"Oh! He is my boyfriend, what about him? Actually he's not home right now"

Jungkook's head started spinning looking at this weird connection. His confused face immediately went to anger as something hit his brain.

"Where's Aerin?"

"Huh? Aerin? How would I know?"

"Don't act Rosé. I know it's you both who planned this out and kidnapped her. Please- Look, I'll do anything to get her j-just let her to me" he says as his eyes tears up.

"Jungkook oh my god, first come inside" even though he pulled himself back, Rosé was adamant and pulled him inside. She went inside the kitchen and gave him warm water who didn't drink.

"Drink Jungkook" she says sternly as he stared.

"I didn't mix anything" she rolls her eyes.

"I'm not telling where Aerin is when you are not drinking this" as soon as she said this, he immediately gulps the water in one go.

"Where's she?" He asks sitting at the verge of the couch.

Rosé sighs as she begins. "Look, i seriously don't know wher Aerin is-"

"DON'T LIE"

"WHY WOULD I LIE?"

"Because you obviously liked me in the past Rosé, you were so angry when i rejected you. And that Jimin bastard! He liked her too.. it's all clear that you guys desperately wanted to seperate us"

"What you say may make sense Jungkook. But i can promise on my Bible that I'm not involved in the disappearance of Aerin. Shit I did'nt even know she is missing...But Jimin.."

"What about Jimin!? What is it? How the fuck you guys are couple now?"

"I-i met him in a cafe like three years ago, i was desperate for love at that time when i just met Jimin. He was very kind and sweet and trust me he still is"

She continues with a painful smile "He worked at that cafe and he was paying his own bills. I started to date him and i-i asked him to move out with me. And so he did. But l-later i started to note few of the changes. He became possesive, a little moody, he wanted me with him always. He feared of leaving me and you know i liked that..coz i-i liked you in past and you left me but Jimin, he-he d-did'nt wanted to leave me and i liked that so i-i was okay with his possessiveness.

He knows i liked you before but I didn't know you guys are from same college too. I have shown him your picture, and recently when we went to that hill region we discussed about how you and he are at same college, i even discussed about your relationship with Aerin..he was so desperate to know about your relationship details..

I didn't know he listened it eagerly just to plan this out.. I'm so sorry Jungkook"

Jungkook gets up from the couch as he huffs so angrily. He beats his head with his hand multiple times to calm himself down but this thing just gets on his nerves.

"Jungkook please calm down i-"

"Rosé he seems psychotic- I'm sorry if it hurts but he is psychotic. He's so famous in our college and I'm sure no one knows he has a girlfriend which is you including me and Aerin. He acted so nicely to Aerin. I can come into an assumption that you liked me once and Aerin likes me now. And that triggered him. He couldn't accept the fact that he's lesser which is absolutely not..just think of this possibility"

"No i don't need to think" she sighs. "I know he is psy-psychotic. And...I know where he would take her"

-🌷-

Jungkook felt so stressed. The same feeling he was feeling whenever his mom was sick or Aerin was sick. The feeling of loosing his loved one haunted him. He was tapping his legs continuously as Rosé drove the car. It's been more that 45 minutes and still she was riding which frustrated him more.

After 50 minutes, she stopped the car in front of an apartment which seemed old. There were limited amount of people around and it was so silent.

"This was Jimin's old apartment. May be they are here, follow me" she says and moves forward followed by Jungkook.

She stops in front of a door climbing over stairs and getting to the second floor. The hallway was old and dusty, surely a low rented apartment!

"Y-you just stand here. He may not open when he see you" she says and taps on the door after straightening her dress. She puts on a painful smile as she waits for Jimin to open up.

The door gets opened which made Jungkook to peep. As Rosé predicted it was indeed Jimin. His heartbeat raised as he stood there in his tank top.

"Why are you here love?" he asks adjusting her hair behind her ears with his hand which is wrapped with a bandage. It looked like a fresh wound.

"Where is Aerin?" Not minding the wound she asked him as her eyes started to tear up which were warm. Jimin was taken aback but he just smirks as he retrieves his hand.

Before Jimin could reply Jungkook fastened and plucks Jimin's tank top.

Jimin's eyes get widen again and his looks goes back and forth towards Jungkook and Rosé. He gave Rosé a look which screamed 'how could you betray me?' Rosé starts to cry more as she clutches her skirt.

"Look at you bastard. Where's my Aerin" he asked nothing but with pure anger.

"Your Aerin? She is mine now" he smirks making Jungkook to get confused.

"What d-do you mean?" He whispers and slowly his hold loosened.

"What do i mean? Huh! I didn't know you are this dumb to not understand. Well! I fucked her. That's what i mean"

And that's when Jungkook's world collapsed.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Don't hate Jimin 😗

Stream Fri(end)S 🥳

See you in a rainy day with a kiss 😚

-------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 453 41
A story about Jikook / Kookmin bts :) Jimin is Jungkook's boyfriend. Until one day, he finds out something and doesn't know if he should continue his...
85.6K 3.8K 36
Park Jimin is a beautiful and innocent 20 year boy,who lives with his cousin Min Yoongi,who runs Min entertainment and chairman.Because he lost his p...
72.6K 3.1K 76
[Completed] Kim Taehyung, now model, five years ago was bullied by someone and was also in a physically toxic relationship with another. he fell in l...
2.4K 93 30
Two Males. Two sets of trauma. Will they be able to overcome their obstacles and pursue a relationship without the house of cards crumbling? ~Warning...