Dastaan-e-Ahmedaani

By niabhatti

A beautiful tale of Ahmedani family! A siblings saga with lots of family drama and love served as a side dish... More

Prologue
Characters
Characters Aesthetics
Note
1| Chaand raat
Character Aesthetic 2
2| Eid
3| scary
4| Internship
5| scared
Couple Aesthetics
6| Day 1
7| Coffee
8| Over speeding
9|Forgivness
Note
10|Grounded
11|Metro
12|Flashback
13| Exams
14| Dinner
15|Fight
16| warnings
17|Pizza
Characters 2
19|Birth story
20| Never again
Imp Note
21| Gian
22| Worried
Note
23| sick
24|oh no
25| guitar
26| broken
27|Tution
28| Injured
Note
29|Dr shah Alam
30| chaos
31| Mini Haider
32| wandering
32! Furious
33|Regret
34| great fall
35| crazy clan
36| birthday
37|Driving
38| Zaayan Kamal khan
39|sneak out
40|caught
41|punishment
42|Trouble Trouble
Note
43|screwed
44|pain
45| lesson
46| caller
47| Best friend
Imp Announcement
48|Fire
49|fury
50|punch
51|cake
52| night before
53| not right
54|Dictator
55|blunder
56|fail
57| consequences
58| unexpected
New story
59| love is in air
60| road trip
61|Crash
62| Unfriendly Friend
63| Harsh
64|Too much
65|what?
66|sneakily
67| heart slipping
Note
68|Heroes
69|Back to school
70|Shock
71|Brat
72|Number one
73| spell
74|Done
75|Better
76|Dinner
77|Family
78|new boys
New characters
79|Race
80|Enraged
81|misery
82|Anger
83|First time
84|Next morning
85|wedding bells?
86|you and I
87|Big Family
88|Baat paaki
89|Mean
90|suspend
91|terminated
92|regret
93|field
94| jealousy

18| Injured

3.3K 193 78
By niabhatti

Haider and Zaira came downstairs and Zaira bursted into full fledge laughter as Hamza and Haadi were kneeled down by their chairs and having their food in that position and that too the exact same pizza Zaira cooked!

Haadi mistakenly sat down but Hammad was quick to whack his back hard with a wooden spoon!

"Jese bola ha wese bethoo!" He scolded!

Harib and Mishi both were trying to control their laughter! Hammad can be very dangerous when he chooses to be!

Zaira's chuckles brought all of theirs attention to her!

Mishi smiled at her and gestured her to join her!

"Khana chor kr nhi jate Ira don't do it again!" Harib gently told her!

"Sorry bhaijaan!" She apologised! Table manners were the most important part of the family!

"Ira hath pe kia hua?" Mishi asked loudly!

Hamza and Haadi to stood up without thinking about scary Hammad!

"Kia hua?" Hamza asked rushing to her!

"Kuch nhi hua bhai thora sa jal gaya!" She replied not really looking at any of them!

"Zairaa! Kisne kha tha tumhe gordan ramsey bane ka? Theek ha hua tha shoq banane kisi ki help leleti! Ye age ha tumhari akele khana banae wali koi aqal nam ki cheez hi nhi haa!" Hamza scolded!

He had no plans to stop but Harib stopped him!

"Bas kro Hamza!" His tone held a warning!

"Leken bhai jaan!" Hamza argued!

"Bs Hamza!" Hammad stopped him from further arguing!

Hamza glared at Zaira but kept his mouth shut!

"Zaira were you being careless while working in kitchen?" Harib asked firmly!

"Sorry bhaijaan!"

"Not the answer to my question Zaira!" Harib's tone was stern!

"Ji!" She replied!

"Aj ke bad none of you younger people are allowed to enter in kitchen without any adult present! Staff har waqt yahi hota ha call them Zaira cooking krni ha to learn it properly but harming yourself is something I wont allow again clear?" Harib glared at the younger three and stated firmly!

"Aur Hamza and Haadi hurting your siblings or any one else in family isn't allowed next time use your words clearly Mazak or batameezi me bhot thora farq hota dont cross the line! Now apologise and do the dishes for the night!" Harib declared!

"Sorry Zaira!" Haadi came in!!

Zaira just smirked at him now he will have to the dishes what more she wants!

Hamza was getting genuinely sad he never wanted his sister to get his sister sad her puffy eyes were giving it away that how much she cried!

Hamza silently went towards her and took her in his embrace! Zaira to hugged him tight!

"Sorry Iru!" He whispered and kissed her head!

Zaira gestured him to come closer he bend down and she whisper in his ears!

"Ache se bartan dhona!" She laughed out loudly!

All five of the brothers and Mishi smiled looking at her she only looks good laughing!

"Batameez!" Hamza acted on principal!

Late at night after making sure all three of the brothers were in bed Haadi sneakily went towards Hamza's room!

"Bhai!" He jumped on his bed and gave him a charming smile!

"Haadi subha office he meri weekend pe please!" Hamza requested!

"Bahi bs basics please!" Haadi started pestering him until he finally gave in!

"Chal mere bhai!" He stood up!

Both of the boys sneakily went towards the garage and pushed the car manually out of the main door!

"Jaan nikal gai!" Hamza stopped and took a breath!

"Arey bhai chorenaa ajaye!" Haadi was to excited to be tired!

Hamza and Haadi settled in the car and Hamza very calmly started explaining him all the basics things!

Haadi was a quick learner to he was learning it pretty fast!

After almost 40 minutes Hamza looked at his phone and it was 2:30am he have his office he needs to wake up early!

"Chalo Haadi bas bhot hua!" Hamza turned the car around!

"Itni jaldi?" Haadi whined!

"Mere bhai subha office ha meri tumhari tarah vacations pe nhi hu mein!"

"Apko hi shoq tha jane ka dadi ne to ab ko mana krdia tha shoq charaha tha I want to learn ye woh!" Haadi mimicked him!

"Bakwass band kro aur chalo!" He glared at him!

"Kal phir na? Aur kal me bhi chalunga aj apne chalane nhi di!" Haadi asked!

"Bilkul overacting nhi! You aren't touching the wheel until you turn 18!" Hamza used a stern tone!

"Hehhe!" Haadi laughed evily but Hamza was to sleepy to catch it!

They pushed the car back and sneakily went upstairs!

Next morning after the boys left for work! Ladies were working in kitchen when Nazia's phone ringed she went outside to talk as it was work call!

She came back with a visible worry on her face!

"Kia hua?" Rabia asked!

"Bhabhi london me fashion show ha 7 ko itni jaldi preparations kese hongi mana krdu?" She asked!

"Arey kyu mana krdu har saal ye show kitni popularity lata ha tumhare liye bilkul jaou!" Zeenat intervened!

"Han bilkul jau me to kheti bu Hatim ko bhi lejou help hojaegi!" Rabia suggested!

"Chale me krti hu Hatim se bhi baat or abhi nikalti hu krte ha kuch!" She smiled gratefully at her sister in laws and left!

The three elder ladies of the house were more like sisters they were a close unit and they enjoys doing everything together!

Latet at evening Haadi was sitting in front of his parents stubborn!

"Baba me kia krunga London me? Ap aur mama busy hoge me thak jata hu bare bare lehnge sharare dekh kr!" He whined!

"Haadi thora enjoy krelena vacation hojega!" Nazia asked her son!

"Mama please me yahn sahi hu vacations ha meri please mujhe na jane ka boliye me bore hoajunga!"

"Mujhr fikar hogi ma tumhari phir!" Nazia added!

"Kyu fikar sab honge na 2 hafto ki to baat ha I promise me apna dhiyan rakhunga!" Haadi promised!

"Theek ha leken no ulti seedhi masti okay?" His father asked!

Haadi's father Hatim Ibrahim was the most easy going father ever he was the youngest uncle and he was funniest one in family! He can be scary but he never behave like that especially with Haadi!

Hatim was only 8 when his oldest brother got married and he was only 9 years senior to Harib!

He become father at the young age of 23 making him only 38 right now!

"Baba me kab koi ulta seedha kam krta hu!" Haadi pouted at his father!

"Bilkul nhi mera beta to bhot sharif ha!" Hatim playfully glared at him!

"Chale ap packing krlee!" Naziya dragged him away!

Hatim and Naziya were High school sweethearts! They were so in love that they got married right after graduation!

The couple had Haadi absolutely unexpected after Haadi they didn't try for child for years because both of them were busy in their respective jobs!

Much later when Haadi was almost 9 Naziya did got pregnant but they lost their child in a ugly miscarriage resulting in Haadi their only child!

Both of them love Haadi way to much! If not Haider and Harib he would be the most spoiled child of the whole world!

Two days later Naziya and Hatim safely reached london! On the other hand Hamza and Haadi little trouble was going in full swing!

"Bhai please me seekh gaya hu aj chalane dee please please please!" Haadi was chewing his head since 20 minutes now!

Hamza stopped the car abruptly and threw the keys on his face!

"Seat belt laga kr chalana!" He came out of his seat and Haadi jumped on the driving seat!

Haadi started driving slowly slowly and he did a fine job!

"Wah cheete!" Hamza praised him!

"Thanks bahi!" Haadi replied proudly and grinning!

"Haadi bs aj last tha! Tumne kha seekhni ha mene sikhadi leken please mere bhai trust me bhot buri maar khoge agr kisi ko pata chala even chachu bhi nhi chorenge!" Hamza warned him!

"Nhi chalunga bhai promise! Wese baba kyu nhi chorenge wo mujhe kuch nhi kehte ladla hu me unka!" Haadi smiled!

"Tumne khabhi unka gussa dekha nhi ha!" Hamza replied!

Haadi laughed loud!

"Unka gussa kisi ne dekha kyu ke unhe gussa nhi ata! Bachpan se ptms me complains sun kr mama danti thi baba to sirf aise jhoota sa ghur te they!" Haadi laughed remembering how laid back his father is!

"Sirf aye mere! Mene dekha ha tumhare baba ka gussa and trust me you don't want him angry!" Hamza replied!

"Unhone ap ko kab gusaa kia I don't belive you!" Haadi was not ready to believe that his sweetest father ever behaved strict!

"Pita hu mein chachu se probably the only person in family jisne unse Maar khai haa!" Hamza replied shyly!

Haadi bursted into laughter!

"Mere baba me apko mara! Oh please me nhi mantaa!" He replied still laughing!

"Ajeeb na mano!" Hamza looked away embarrassed!

"Bhai sachi bataye na baba ne matlab merr baba ne?" Haadi asked finally interested in the story!

"Han jab me 8 saal ka tha or chachu ke mana krne ke bad bhi I jumped in pool mujhe swimming bhi nhi ati thi unhone me mujhe bahr nikala and he was so angry ke unhone usi waqt do lagadi! I am telling this to you to warn dont risk yourself!" Hamza warned him!

Instead of laughing Haadi paled!
"Sach me baba ne mara?" He asked scared!

"Toh kia me mazak karaha hu?" Hamza glared at him!

"Mujhe nhi chalani gari ghar chale please!" Haadi gave up scared!

The boys came back they were pushing the car like usual until Haadi used a little too much force and dis balanced!

He fell down hard and since he was wearing shorts both of his knees got severely injured!

"Ahhh!" He sat on the road and cried out!

"Shit Haadi! Bhot khoon behraa ha!" Hamza looked at his knees and panicked they were bleeding!

"Bhai bhot dard horaha ha ouchh Mama ko bulou!" He cried out loud!

Haadi was a very clingy patient whenever he gets sick or injured himself all he needs his mama!

Hamza was getting panicked without even thinking he called Haider!

"Bhai please jaldi garage wale gate kr bahr aye!" He practically screamed!

Panicked Haider ran like a mad Man!

He reached and saw a panicked Hamza trying hard to console Haadi who was crying mess asking for his mother!

"Haadi beta idhar dekho! Himmat krkr hath do hospital chalte ha ajou!" Haider gently guided him!

"Bhaiya bhot dard horaha haa!" He cried out!

"Doctor pass jayenge to dard sahi hoga na common!" Haider practically picked him up!

They bandaged it by the cloth trying to stop the bleeding!

"Chaloo!" He ordered Hamza and took Haadi to backseat!

Soon they reached hospital! Haadi doesn't like medicine and hospital and he hated injections he did lot of fuss until Haider scolded him!

"Dressing kardi ha since road ki chot ha isliye anti biotic ki drip lagadi ha he was panicking alot isliye mild sedate dedia ha he is sleeping the drip will end in four hours uske bad you can go home!" Doctor told them!

"Usse ye chot lagi kese? Raat ke do baje tum dono road pe kia karahe they?" Haider asked Hamza and he paled!
____________________________________

Hi guys! How was the chapter?

What do you guys think How will Haider react?

Also do you guys want me to add family pictures?

Who will be most angry after listening about Hamza and Haadi little trouble?

Pushed myself alot to complete it! Hope you guys liked it!

Please do lots of comments do inline comments aswell drop a vote please!

•Next update after 55+votes and 55+comments!

Thank you all love you!
..Nia!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 5.6K 29
She was his from the start ✨. She was an angel protected by a devil 🌼. No one can harm her not even him πŸ‘€. His love, obsession, strength, weakness...
27.5K 1.9K 15
A family base story🀍
1.1M 63.6K 52
It was an unspoken rule for Misha Yousaf to stay clear of those creatures, to stay clear of men and boys alike. Coming from a conservative Muslim fam...
197K 12.3K 24
❝ He was the best thing she never planned ❞ The story of a spoiled brat, with a past which no one could imagine and a future that was forced upon her...